Great place to stay your online store!

George S.
Finanace Manager
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The people at CloudCart are real professionals. They adjusted to our needs and developed modules specifically needed for our business. As a large enterpise our needs are a lot different than smaller shops and they adapted brialliantly. All our demands and questions were professionally handled. Best of all the price is extremely low for what they offer. You can really control every aspect of your online store, from product and category pages to how your store looks. Anyone can work on the platform. The interface is amazing and they provide a wide range of pre-designed tamplates that are simply gorgeous.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, price and funcationality. Truly versatile.

Minpunten: Like any software there are things missing, however, I cannot point any specific con, because anything we needed, Cloudcart listened and got it done!

Thanks to the team

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019
Kalin I.
Sales Manager
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm already working with a third year cloudcard and I think everything is fine.

Pluspunten: Easy work on the platform and good support

Minpunten: I can not remember. Perhaps there should be more training videos for additional apps, how they work and how they will be useful to our store

Nuts

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Nikolay U.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started good, Cloudcart representatives helped me to establish the webshop.
After this initial kick off I didnt get proper support. I figured out that the initial product upload is done with pictures downloaded from internet, probably without copyright, although I ask for this explicitly.

Pluspunten: Predefined features and plug and play apps

Minpunten: Lack of second language
Poor attitude towards customers
Missing of ability to display some detials on the webshop

van CloudCart op 25-1-2019

Hello Nikolay, thank you for your honest review! I do appreciate it!

We do support multi language. You need to connect your two store to sync your inventory (if you want)

We are sorry that you feel that the initial kick off was proper but after that the support was not good. Please understand that we do support all our customers with the highest level of knowledge as we can. All questions via chat, email or phone are addressed in few hours and most importantly if there is an issue with a feature our development team is making their best to address it the same day.

If you are speaking about the images of the demo content (installed on each trial store) - all images are with royalty free license! CloudCart is a company with a perfect reputation, and we can not afford to use a copyright content!

Profesional approach to online sales and to the clients. Great support.

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Lidiya S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It is easy to handle with. The support is great. The designers are the best. They provide a lot of information for their clients connected with new applications and functionalities.

Minpunten: I do not have cons because I tried building my online shops with a lot of different platforms. The thing is that whatever cons there is the support is so great that everything is fixed in minutes.

Almost two years ago I chose CloudCart. Definitely, I have made the best choice!

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Stoil C.
Engineer
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since I use ColudCart, I have stopped worrying about the technical support and security of the website.

Pluspunten: The best website platform! Very easy to use and the tech support team is great. They respond fast, and they are great professionals.

E-commerce solution with great potential, but still needs more work on it;

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018
Digital Marketing & E-commerce Administrator
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: - Great customer support, team is always helpful and respond quickly;
- Admin dashboard is very easy to learn and use, no code skills are needed for end-users;

Minpunten: - Lack of essential features like manual ordering of products in the catalog;
- Multi-language localization of front-end is not available for free, each language version is counted as a separate e-shop;
- One-click Facebook shop feature (https://cloudcart.com/bg/feature/facebook) is not functioning at the current moment;

van CloudCart op 3-10-2018

Thanks for your review! We are constantly working in improving the CloudCart platform.
For now we are working on manual reordering for products and multi-language feature.

The facebook e-shop is forbidden for users outside US. This is why we can not offer this feature for now.

Building a brand new website for less than an hour!

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2018
Naum N.
CTO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use from my Team, boosting the sales using social media integration.

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to set up, highly customizable, lots of free add-ons inside the platform. Easy Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, PayPal, etc. integration. Great Support!

Minpunten: No cons for the moment! I don't have any difficulties using the software! I will write a new review in 2-3 months from now.

Claudcart review

Dobroslav K.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Hi guys ! I would like to thank you for creating this amazing product. It is very easy to use for a creation of a webstore but also very friendly to the users. We ara a small company and your product help.us compete with the big sharks. Big up for the support guys . Thank you!

Pluspunten: Easy ti use. Friendly for users

Minpunten: Small staff such as when you hit ad to card it separates the word go to payment in half (in bulgarian)

Cloudcart

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019
Petko P.
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to add products. Easy to create personal design. Good SEO position after 6 mounth.

Minpunten: No quick order, only check out. When a new order recieve, and click on it opens product edit. I think must open product page to view product details. No options to make discount price just in product editing.

I am happy with that software!

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2017
Yana N.
Business Owner
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have my own online store and I'm verry happy for that Cloudcard helps me a lot!
It's easy to setup, Great options for quick delievery, so my customers are happy buyers too!
That is the important for me.. Thank you, CloudCard! <3

Pluspunten: Easy and quick setup!

Minpunten: I have good experience only..

Been using it last 9 months, good platform with a lot of functionalities.

Affiliate Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The keep updating it and adding new features. It's really user friendly, have a lot of tutorials on how to use it.

Minpunten: You don't have the possibility to upload and modify on server sidre. If you're advanced user you would need access to upload some things there.

My experience on CloudCart

Zoya G.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I started my collaboration with CloudCart just after establishing my ETSY online shop for handmade gifts. I would like to mention that I am not an IT professional. In fact I am a layman.
I have had fears as far as I didn't understand the terminology, but it was thanks to the great team of CloudCart, which gave me courage and did the most of the work for me. I have 24h customer support, prompt answers and leads. There was a period I wanted to draw back , but they gave me courage to proceed. So, they arranged my shop in the best way. It looks wonderful, simple and charming and in the meantime I did some IT courses and developed my profile on FB,TWITTER and PINTEREST and the good results are coming. I have given 4 Stars for Features and Functionality as to recommend the instalation of social media share buttons on the blog as well. And I know they are working on it. I highly recommend CloudCart as one of the best platforms for online shops with a blog. It is a pleasure to work together and my experience is unique.

CloudCart is great!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016
Tzvetana T.
owner onlain stor
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased! The platform CloudCart provides all the necessary tools for an online business. I am pleased by the Bulgarian team, which permanently helps me with advice. With you it is really easy! Big thanks!

Pluspunten: It easy starting.

Minpunten: It offers everything needed for an online business.

Good product for the money.

Hristo K.
Menager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fast checkout. Easy and working integration with marketing tools.

Pluspunten: It integrates easily with lots of other products (Google Analitycs, Facebook and FB Pixel, Zapier and others). It's easy to use and customisable. It has very responsive and helpful support.

Minpunten: It still lacks same functionality as some of it's competitors. Some times there are problems with updates to newer versions.

van CloudCart op 23-3-2018

Hello Hristo,

Thanks for your great review of our platform!
It will be really helpful for us to understand which are the features/functionalities that you miss at CloudCart?

Thanks again for your time!

The CloudCart team

Great platform

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Stefan B.
Textiel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can't say something here. all is ok with me and our needs. All are great and professional

Pluspunten: innovations Quality Support Value for Money Functionality Exclusivity Working very good and professional.

MY TEA FLAVOR FEEDBACK

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2017
Ivaylo N.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started to use Cloudcart based on my personal contacts with customer support. We fully believed that everything will be as easy as we were told to be. Me and my partner do not have any experience with building web stores from scratch. The problems started from the moment of payment. We paid annual subscription. From that moment ahead the support level dropped down signifantly. All questions for help were answered with delay, complexity containing techincal data which we can not use - especially the part with setting the domain, mailbox etc. We are sales guys, not an IT specs. In every step ahead we faced difficulties in communication - at the begining we were told that there is a free SEO included - it is written on their website. Now they told us - we have to pay for it. Technical issues are constant: wrong invoicing to the end consumer, no intergration with Facebook, no integrtation with post service. We have raised the topics and every time same answer received - we know, we are working on it. What e-shop could be if we have to purchase every time courier to take the goods? I think it is quite enough so far.

Pluspunten: Price

Minpunten: the ease of use

wonderfully

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2017
Pavel P.
Photograph
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like your service and is easy to use.
Quite used and is very well suited to the needs of the people.

Pluspunten: How is approved.

Minpunten: No such thing.

Cloudcart - Care Free Experience

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2017
Vasil K.
Supervisor
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cloudcart was probably designed with one goal in mind or atleast the developer's main goal was ease of use. Not everyone is super tech savvy these days, so offering ease of use for whatever service is something that I value a lot. It offers a rich eCommerce program and can be used by various different groups of sellers regardless of your business type. The customer support is excellent and you almost feel that there is this one person assigned to you and you only. Makes you feel special and appreciated. Not only the service itself is up to standard, but their blog provides you with excellent guides that will develop your business and help you expand. I would recommend Cloudcart to anyone starting in this sector. It's an excellent choice!

Pluspunten: The ease of use and the customer support that comes with the service.

Minpunten: I'm sure there's cons as this is normal, but at the moment I cannot think of any.

Software is good first step in online business.Offers a lot of features,some not verry iseful though

Nikolay U.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Lower instalment cost vs. customized webshop.
Owned is dedicated to improve it although sometimes feels like customers get less attention

Minpunten: Some features jot so useful and relevant while others, such as multilanguage not available
Subscription rate increased and not competitive vs. similar platforms

Simple, yet great

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Vice President

Pluspunten: Easy to use,
Great customer support,
All eCommerce tools out of the box,
Free themes,
Free extensions,
Great value for money

Minpunten: Could have better extensions documentation,
Could have a more clear and straight approach to multi-language,
Really needs theme code editing,
Missing Developers Platform for creating additional apps and extensions

Amazing with two words FIND All I need - these guys are really professionals

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2017
Ivaylo B.
admin
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: use it daily and satisfied

Pluspunten: This soft I need a lot and after huge research in the net space I find it just here just right now on that price - ohh it is amazing
Thanks

Minpunten: As always the thing going in their right course no matter the circumstances I hope the team put a lot effort and make the soft perfect decision for each of us.

Good services, easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2018
Co-Founder and Marketing Manager
Computersoftware

Opmerkingen: Fast makeing website

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Good interface. Nice support and access to tools that they provide you with. An east solution for fast building website.

Minpunten: For me is the price. Hope that they will take a note and will make the price lower (at least for Eastern Europe is a little bit higher).

User friendly admin panel, nice support team

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018
Regional Sales Manager and Project Coordinator "Perfect Surafaces"
Bouwmaterialen
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Admin panel easy to manage, a lot of useful videos and articles in the support section. Friendly team and well-maintained facebook group.

Minpunten: More functionalities, especially to manage suppliers, need more options to manage margin in case you have to increase the price of the products.

I am a client of CloudCart Bulgaria using their platform for my online shop.

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018
Victoria T.
Co-Owner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ease of use of the software, its intuitiveness and the fact that you do not have to be IT to understand and apply it on everyday base.

Minpunten: What I don't like are the things I cannot manage by myself, BUT what I can't do the Cloudcart Bulgaria Team does it, so everything is OK.

Easy of use, Perfect quality, Excellent support.

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018
Zahary A.
Logistics and Chain Supply Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use, Perfect quality, Excellent support. The best software in the Bulgarian market. Take care of their customers in the best way.

Minpunten: More time is needed to learn and use platform options. I'm having difficulty fitting the size of banners and photos.