Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Visme

Maak boeiende presentaties en infographics gebaseerd op inzichten, analyse en samenwerking met Visme voor jou en je team.

Meer informatie over Visme

The templates provide lots of ideas of how to present the content visually - and they have a modern look. Being able to integrate video - even multiple videos - is also a great feature.

The biggest challenge I had was in designing process flow charts. It was difficult to size the boxes to be exactly what I needed because I could not adjust them on one dimension only.

Beoordelingen van Visme

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Visme heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 648 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Visme eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (648)

Casey
Casey
Volunteer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect for any graphic design experience level - even complete beginners!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a volunteer for a non-profit animal rescue organization. We had a very successful past year and had been looking for a way to visually show all of the data from it, but didn't quite know how. Before working with Visme, we had no idea how beneficial it would be to have this data visually represented in a beautiful infographic. The results were eye-catching, easy to read/interpret and perfect to share on both social media and in print. We were able to take a closer look at our metrics and determine specific data we should be keeping track of- and we will be able to use these findings as a benchmark for years to come. Thank you Visme, for providing a tool to not only create an aesthetically pleasing infographic, but a tool that opened our eyes to our own various analytics that we can monitor and share with our supporters.

Visme is very easy to use, even for someone with no graphic design/technical experience. I created a stunning infographic to display all of my organization's "year in review statistics" without any frustration or confusion. I was able to create a proof of the design and export it to a JPEG file for review. When layout/aesthetic decisions were finalized, I purchased a membership to have access to down a PDF version of the design. I ended up sending the same PDF file to a local print shop where it was printed on a 24x36 foam board - which still appeared in the highest quality that was displayed in my browser. You can't have a high quality print without a high quality file to print from. The first of many great experiences!

Although it was nice to be able to size the canvas based on a ratio of pixels, it would have been nice to have an additional or alternative a way to size the canvas based on inches/centimeters for easy printing. If there is in fact already a way to do this, I would recommend having the options associated with the 'canvas size' feature.

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Visme, an awesome platform for making presentations and publishing them easily.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With Visme, the results of a creative design are consistent, and its ability to integrate pre-developed content saves us a lot of work. Its ease of incorporating elements with the Drag & Drop functions strengthens the user experience and incorporating external data is really a simple process, considering the options that Visme offers.I think that Visme has been growing consistently and every day it becomes more popular and used in environments that request creativity and ease of content publication.

One of the most interesting features of Visme is precisely its agility to adapt to the needs of each project, in addition to the fact that it has multiple templates to speed up our work.On the other hand, it interacts perfectly in the Web environment, where we make our updates online, and there are safeguards as we make changes to our project, and it also works perfectly in a local environment, to manipulate our designs offline. Additionally, we can interact with a web environment, for example, and if we want to switch to local mode, Visme makes sure that there are no referential integrity issues and produce some kind of inconsistency. This guarantees continuous and successful work on our projects.

Visme is undoubtedly an excellent product to generate successful presentations and disseminate our content in a new and fresh way, which often makes the difference, as opposed to organizations that are pigeonholed in traditional tools that are widely used in corporate environments; however, it may be that some other applications on the market have strengthened the collaborative environment even more, and additionally there is a greater number of options to handle multiple formats that are practically considered standards today. Finally, Visme is excellent at what it does and without a doubt is a great application to generate live and impactful content.

Mohammad
Chief Executive Officer and Founder‎ in Duitsland
Grafisch ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Great assistant to start designing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am a designer and responsible for marketing.
Our team uses the software daily and we were publishing promotions with designs that would never embarrass us.
Visme has been a great design assistant for us.

There is usually always a template that meet my needs. Having images and creatives built into the platform without having to outsource it is a big plus.

Not really anything I can think of, there's nothing I dislike for Visme.

Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Great Promise, Disappointing Execution: Buyer Beware

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This experience left us genuinely concerned about Visme's misrepresentation of their system's capabilities and their lack of willingness to provide a reasonable refund when their software failed to work as advertised, despite our best efforts.While Visme may have garnered positive reviews from other users, my own experience was far from pleasant. The lack of functionality, the unsatisfactory support, and the strict enforcement of a no-refund policy left a sour taste in my mouth. I urge potential buyers to approach with caution, as the system's capabilities may not live up to the enticing promises made by Visme's marketing materials.

I recently had the opportunity to try out Visme, a software that promised to simplify my marketing efforts with its turnkey approach and compelling features in the Pro package. Initially, I was enticed by the great marketing and the impressive array of tools, such as the 'Brand Kit,' video and GIF creation, and a wide selection of templates for infographics, brochures, presentations, and more.The software did an excellent job of showcasing branded templates being effortlessly created, and the variety of templates available seemed endless. This gave me high hopes for the Pro package, as it appeared to be well worth the investment.

my enthusiasm quickly turned into great disappointment after I purchased the non-refundable Pro package. To my surprise, it was essentially identical to the free version, with the all-important 'Brand Kit' section non-functional. Despite being advertised as a feature of the Pro package, it simply did not work as expected.In an attempt to resolve the issue, I reached out to the support team. Their initial suggestion was to log out, clear my cache, and try using multiple browsers, including Chrome. Oddly enough, Chrome was already my preferred browser, so this advice seemed redundant.When the issue persisted, I informed support that the branded templates were not being generated, even though they had already been created during the conversion to the Pro account. Their response was unexpected: I was informed that the templates could only be generated by running an automatic branding tool based on a website URL. We followed this process, but Visme only correctly identified our logo while getting the brand colors and fonts completely wrong. Despite this incorrect information, the branded templates still failed to populate.Frustratingly, after spending two hours troubleshooting in Visme, it became apparent that the Pro account, for which we had prepaid for a year, simply did not work. Upon requesting a refund, we were met with a disappointing response: there were no refunds, regardless of the software's functionality or lack thereof.

Irma
Advisor in Mexico
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Visme Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great, we have been using this app for our company for a while now, it is so easy to do designs for our website, and even for the presentations we give to the clients and employees, and you dont need experience in design because the app is able to give you templates you can use. It is a app full with tools to edit, create and share your ideas.

The thing I like the most about Visme is that is a tool you can use to create contents either for your presentations, or marketing even publicity. This app is good because it gives you the templates and the desings if you dont have your own.

There is nothing I dislike about the app, it is user friendly and comes with a good price.

Fidelis
Director in Kenia
Milieudiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Heartwarming deals with Visme. Recommended.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the best when creating presentations, because it is quite easy to use and it gives us control to customize their tools.It is good for content creation because of its phenomenal features.

This transforms the normal way of creating presentations into something great.We can share our stories and translate that boring information to something interesting.You can publish online or download for offline use.

Everything about this software is very good.No cons.

Jaden
Technical Marketing Specialist in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Overall satisfied with minor issues.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very satisfied with Visme. We've been able to create engaging sections within our website, fine-tuned infographics showcasing graphs and growth, and presentations full of animations, making each Visme engaging and fun, all while still being informative and professional.

Visme is easy to use and I feel the value is fairly inexpensive, especially compared to some other platforms on the market. The integrating is straightforward and the "Visme" created looks well within the website. The creative liberties Visme offers are worth the price and allow for a more engaging experience.

When searching for shapes, icons, animations, etc., it is incredibly frustrating how often I have to clear my cache in order to view whatever it is I searched. I'll search for something and they'll come up but with no images. I have to click on them and bring them into my project before I can see what they are. It makes creating projects longer than I would like and more frustrating. Resizing images, like an arrow for example, isn't as easy as one would think. Being able to make the arrow longer without changing the overall size should be straightforward, but it isn't. You can't create long and thin arrows (At least I haven't been able to figure out how to). This last "con" is specific to me, and probably not many others, but we needed a fully customizable map that allowed us to break up specific states into sections within the US. As of right now, Visme isn't able to do this and that is ok, but if that were possible we would change how we're creating that map because the other features associated with the map in Visme are significantly better.

Näzih
Näzih
Shop Manager & Data Analyst in Oostenrijk
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Never regretted it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The presentations are always very popular with my teammates and allow me to present myself as I want to be perceived and not in a standardized way.

Visme is a practical presentation tool that is easy to use, allows for beautiful designs and can impress listeners.

Except for small technical defects (e.g. undoing actions) and the somewhat limited selection of data analysis tools, there is really nothing to complain about.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Founder & Director in Mexico
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Death by power point be gone

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It has tons of features and object galleries. This is one of the most robust and at the same time easy to use software to create visual information for work or education.

Some of the objects are not as straightforward to change. There is a learning curve you have to take in order to get the most out of visme.

Abdellatif
Teacher in Marokko
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not the best

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I will probabky stop using this solution soon

The export to PPTX but it was disabled and this is frustrationg

Very bad support the team is arrogant sometimes they don't answer

Chad
Editor in Chief in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great Option for the Design-Challenged

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Visme has been the ideal tool for our document creation needs. Personally, I find it has more functionality and greater customization tools than its competitors.

I especially appreciate the wide range of templates and customization options.

Sometimes the user interface is a bit clunky.

Customer support and Training Executive in VK
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Does Visme has me in mind?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Visme is very positive, interactions with customers and the presentations is really positive. I just think from a presentation developer side, the two cons of Visme need to be addressed so Visme can stand out from every other data presentation and visualisation tool within the market.

The software itself has been built with the user in mind. Pros: 1. A vast base of free stock images which can be used for business. 2. A range of various templates and stock graphics. 3. Very simple interaction interface. 4.Being able to create and use your company's branding styles. 5. Presentation downloading is simple and easy.

I have only two problems with the software and it has not stopped me from using it but it causes me a lot of frustration and time wasting, which is never what somebody wants. 1. You are only able to show videos from a YouTube link. Why this is frustrating is if myself and others use sensitive information which can only be given to selective individuals, even if we unlist, unpublish videos on YouTube when it is visible within the presentation the YouTube link is visible and clickable. Visme restricts the amount of storage an account can have so ideally if the user was to fill this account with MP4 which they want to use, to keep using the software they would need to upgrade which is what they are most likely to do. Which in turn gets more revenue for Visme. 2. I think one of the most common and new interactive forms of giving information is Gifs, i think Visme need to create something within the system that allows the user to either create a very simple Gif and have stock Gifs available.

Cate
Director, Client Engagement in Canada
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Visme has changed the quality of our work

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I honestly believe that the quality of my work output has significantly changed as a result of Visme. I can not imagine doing this job without the product. I've been continually impressed with their ability to roll out new features that continue to improve an exceptional product.

Visme can be self-taught and is easy and intuitive to use. If you need support, the resources are there through their CS team or through the webinars. I appreciate the breadth of templates, icons, visuals and options, as well as the ability to custom materials with my company logo and colours.

I wish there was the ability to change the thickness of the icon lines, but I appreciate that is very specific. If that is my biggest concern, I think you're doing pretty well!

Jessica
Project Architect in Jordanië
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

It gives us a lot of options to make amazing presentations

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Finding the appropriate design for presentations was a stressful process, but Visme solved this problem and simplified the settings for us, so that we can choose the appropriate design and start entering and formatting data with ease.

Visme gives us creative ideas to prepare the best presentations, as we can format slides in an innovative way, and ready-made creative templates help us a lot. Visme is perfect for setting up and formatting charts of all kinds, as it gives us a lot of options, which makes the charts incredibly special. It's also great that Visme is available in the cloud, which allows us to save all the presentations and designs we've done in an accessible, organized way.

I can't hate anything about Visme, it makes the task of creating presentations very easy, and it offers a very affordable subscription which I really appreciate.

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordanië
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best platform to prepare fully detailed presentations without any complications

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With Visme, I was able to develop the presentations that I prepared, and I have additional tools that helped me display all the information in an organized manner. It is also great that all the presentations are stored on the cloud, so that I can return to them at any time and make the appropriate updates with ease.

I love using Visme to prepare presentations and design posters, as it provides many beautiful and innovative ready-made templates that can be easily customized, and formatting slide components such as text boxes and their contents, adding images and shapes, and adjusting their sizes and colors is very simple. I also like that I can easily add tables within the slides, and I can add graphs and show them all in great detail. I also enjoy the show time setting and autoplay options, as they allow me to adjust the slideshow to match the time it takes to actually explain it.

I had no problems with Visme; all the tools are easy to use, the ready-made templates are unique, and it's great that they are constantly updating them, and there are many educational materials to help with creativity.

Kerrie
Director of Business Development in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

First time with Visme

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have really been able to update our marketing materials from what he had previously. I love the choices of different choices and ideas for materials that Visme has created. I would love to see more options added and when new options are added, that users get notifications either within the software and/or by email notification. I would love to see the option for more graphics that maybe are not so juvenile in nature so they have a more professional feel to them.

I like the ease of use of the software and all of the options that Visme already has in place to give me ideas of what I can do with the software. I like that using the software is not overly complicated and allows me the flexibility to make my projects my own.

I don't like that when you try and put projects in folders, they still show in the main dashboard. I wish we had the option to place in a folder and also keep it in the dashboard or remove it. I wish that we would have the ability to download/upload in more formatting options than what is available currently. Sometimes I do need to reduce the picture size prior to uploading in the software which is kind of a time waster, but not a big deal.

Thomas
Operations Support Specialist / Marketing in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Overall, very satisfied!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very glad I found this site! It's been a huge help in making an impression!
I'm also glad I was convinced to take the demo with my visme agent. However, I will say: She was very nice and all, but I don't like being followed up with that much. I think she must have messaged me (unprovoked) 8-10 times over like 3 weeks to encourage upgrades, etc. (2 for the demo, and one follow up is plenty). Believe me, visme is great enough to help me consider and requiring her to do these numerous pushy emails is totally unnecessary and hurts the cause more than helps.
Also, you all should have a suggestions box because I have a suggestion/request that has nothing to do with satisfaction. Have you all at visme considered doing an email marketing service? We are currently using something called Icontact (heavily), and tried mailchimp and hated it, and I feel like with visme's interface, email marketing would be amazing! You guys are practically halfway there with your marketing tools and data analytics! Just a thought.

I love that I can easily use visme to make marketing materials of all sorts that look very professional and visually stunning. I like being about to customize everything down to the shapes/colors of icons. I also Like that you can implement data with awesome info graphics! I could go on and on.

To be honest, the interface can be a little difficult sometimes. Visme has the BEST version of this, no doubt, but it's not perfect. I feel like there are small things that could use work. For example, the size scaling of things tends to be pretty inconsistent. For some images you and make it whatever size or wxh dimensions, and some you cannot.(sometimes the things I want to stay the same dimensions, like icons or tiny circles, get skewed easily). For the data implementation I feel like the input is weird sometimes. I'm used to working with word, and visme switched column and row displays. That's all I can think of for now.

Manoj
Manoj
Writer in India
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding choice for image creation, infographics, etc

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Visme is a great tool for businesses to create stunning graphics. It contains several predefined templates to save your time. Integrated with Unsplash, Visme offers millions of free stock photos for your designing projects. Search with the keyword and pick suitable images to insert. It gives you full control over the design with texts, custom shapes, graphs, and many other things to utilize in your projects.

Visme is a powerful tool to create blog graphics, social media graphics, infographics, and others. I am using it mainly to create blog post images. There are many professional-quality templates to create designs in a few moments. Open a content type and choose a template to start. Alternatively, you can build designs from scratch using a blank template.

Visme is expensive than other similar tools. It costs more than $300 per year which can't be affordable for freelancers. It also misses some features like element grouping. So we can't move similar elements and move them across the screen. We need to do it one by one.

Samuel
Web Designer and Business Owner in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Versatile graphic content creation and editing tool

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We often need infographics for marketing purposes or presentations. Visme provides all the tools and features we need to create and customize the content. It has a large collection of templates that you can use to create outstanding designs. The site is responsive and easy to navigate without and use when you have the basic understanding how it works

I like Visme because it creates infographics we need for websites and marketing purposes. It can create presentations, social media graphics and videos to drive traffic. It has a rich library with attractive templates, icons, images, and colors so you can always find the resources you need for your inforgraphics or presentation.

It requires some skills to make good use of it. Unless you have the skills or are ready to learn how it works, you might not make the most out of this tool. Some templates are not free so you might incur extra costs to make content that stand out.

casey
sales in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Very Pleased

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been great! Again, with the remote workplace we had to rejigger. Visme has made our zoom meetings VERY productive and rewarding.

Great platform to develop beautiful presentations that are engaging and look like they were created by a professional marketing team. This is made easy with the mass amounts of smartly designed templates. Additionally, everything is completely customizable- great for brand ID. Now with so many working from home, in person meetings are a thing of the past. We now conduct all sales meetings via zoom, our clients are very demanding (architects and designers in NYC.) They are responding very well and business remains strong.

I would like to see functions to make marketing easy like those found in InDesign & Photoshop. We sell finishing materials- one tile could come in 50 different colors. Creating a presentation showing all 50 colors is a little challenging. Spacing tools, guide lines, tables, etc would be tremendously helpful.

Jay
Data Analyst in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Cheapest way to make an attractive presentation

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Visme for a month or two at a time and cancel the subscription when I'm not actively using it. The price lack of crazy longterm subscriptions are what keeps me coming back.

First and foremost, the Visme is a very affordable option to making presentations that look fantastic. There are plenty of customization options and applying a theme to use across your deck is much easier than it is in other more expensive pieces of software.

When a project gets on the larger side, the software has a hard time handling it and sometimes will change colors on a chart or move an image ever so slightly.

Program manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Decent content creation software

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allowed me and my team to create an executive summary for the program our nonprofit has designed. We now can take this finished piece and give it to interested parties who are thinking of partnering with us.

I like that I could drag shapes, text boxes, and headers right into the piece I was working on. I also like the auto snap lines that ensured that these different elements were all aligned with one another.

I couldn't properly resize shapes. I could only scale them up in size but was unable to expand them left to right and up to down. This is a huge deal in a content creation software. The user needs to have complete control over the size, orientation, and location of all elements. Partial control is not sufficient.

Nash
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Look Amazing - in very little time

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. Customer service and community efforts are outstanding. They want you to get your moneys worth.

I am in the business of going big. My skill is making products and services look slick - world class - and Visme let’s me do this fast. The templates are broad and intuitively set up - as if a business mind is behind their design. When it comes to putting your best foot forward you can’t take a risk with making a first impression - and Visme let’s you enter the party looking your best, and turning every head in the room.

It’s a bit expensive, I pay far less for a suite of adobe products.

Matt
Matt
Art Teacher, Yearbook Advisor in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Infographics made easy!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great product and well worth the time and money if you want some unique and functional ways to present content to a wide audience.

The thing I like most about this software is the variety of high quality infographic templates. Infographics are tough to make in general (with gathering content) so the design sometimes gets left aside. Visme gives plenty of opportunities and designs to present your content in unique ways.

The design software is a bit clunky on the zooming in/out and the use of layers, fine-tuning, and other options. Also, I have all of my projects visible on the main page and it can be hard to find what I'm looking for. I'd like the option to hide all of my designs in a folder once I've finished with them.

Reactie Visme

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your comments Matt. We appreciate your constructive feedback and this helps us to improve the Visme experience. It would be wonderful if you could provide more details such as a short screenshot and steps to duplicate your zooming issue so we can have our dev team investigate this further for you.

, 51-200 werknemers

Visme is a limited feature tool for people who can fit into a specific template

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great for people who want to fill-in the blanks on a pre-set template, but there are far better tools for people who want to customize their presentation.

Visme makes it easy to create an infographic or presentation from a pre-designed template. And the templates are visually quite appealing. If you see something you can use in the gallery - and it perfectly fits your project - Visme will be great for you.

I bought a premium plan so that I could brand my content, but found myself paying annually for something that I used very infrequently. The templates generally didn't fit perfectly for my projects and I wanted a lot more customization and control, which is difficult in Visme. It is a great tool for beginners who can just fill in pre-set spaces, but it is less than ideal for people who need more control over the content.