a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has really helped me have the capacity of discovering my customers' personal interests and thus I can now comfortably offer them what they need exactly.

Pluspunten: Beeketing is a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce which is self-operating and meant to convert the visitors of your store to potential customers. As an online seller, this marketing platform helped me build effective marketing campaigns easily via automation. How the Beeketing App Works The Beeketing app which is considered to be more of an electronic commerce artificial intelligence app works by tracking your visitors once they enter your store. Immediately it captures your visitors, it utilizes several activities in order to find the most appropriate way of turning them to be your loyal clients. Pro of Using Beeketing
1. It is User Friendly The app is simple and easy to use not to mention it has significantly improved my mobile site. Even when I was a newbie user, I found utilizing this app easy since setting it up was simple and straight forward.
2. Assists to Drive Sales The app offers an exceptional customer support, which is a factor that has assisted me drive sales in my store. Whatever the app says, it does it exactly and therefore aids in driving sales.
3. Allows Me to Communicate without Exchanging Contact Details Beeketing is a marketing tool that gives me a chance of calling or chatting with people without the need of exchanging contact details with them. The best part of this communication app is that it allows me to make video calls and voice calls free of cost.

Minpunten: Cons of Using Beeketing
1. It is Somewhat Costly Compared to other marketing tools, I found this app to be a little bit costly to purchase and install. However, the variety of merits it is exposing me to when utilizing it in my store certainly makes it a worthy investment. Bottom Line Beeketing has been helping me track and analyse how customers behave on my business website.

Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Marsha J.
Support Specialist
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat

Minpunten: I had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.

Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers.

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Front Desk & Jr. Recruiter
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.

Pluspunten: - Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers.
- Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost.
- It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos
- Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.

Minpunten: - It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone.
- One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user.
- one might face little problem with the speed.

Beeketing Review

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Damilola M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: When I was introduced to Beeketing I thought it's one of those sophisticated apps I won't be able to operate until I opened an account and I saw how easy it is to operate Beeketing app function, it is very user friendly and has enhanced my mobile site appearance. The app has a well organised customer support, it helps me to manage the app functions to drive more sales to my store. Through Beekiting app I am able to communicate with my customers without any need to ask for their contacts, the juicy part is that I can do both voice or video call with my customers at no cost. If you have an online sales store I will suggest you try Beeketing.

Minpunten: I compared Beeketing cost to some other marketing tools in the market, I would say Beeketing pricing is on the high side. Beeketing mobile app consume more space than expected, I think they should work on how to reduce the space the app uses on mobile phone.

Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Abby S.
Marketing Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.

Pluspunten: For any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.

Minpunten: The only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.

Superb tools for your e-commerce store.

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2019
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!

Pluspunten: Beeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.

Minpunten: There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.

Boost Sales by Beeketing

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Joe K.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, positive. Have had no complaints and the few times I've needed customer support I've been able to get it.

Pluspunten: The pop-up and add-to-cart additions that this ecommerce solution offers provides a nice boost to revenue numbers on BigCommerce.

Minpunten: Monthly cost is a bit expensive. Unless you have enough visitors it is hard to get a pay off. Luckily, if you do have enough visitors, it gives a positive return.

Love Facebook Chat App

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Julie K.
Data Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.

Minpunten: I wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.

It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Account Manager Média Payant (Alternance)
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.

Pluspunten: The best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.

Minpunten: I think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.

Anyone can use facebook

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Chima O.
student
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Facebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!

Pluspunten: The background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends

Minpunten: When there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually

Great Upsell app

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Ada P.
Entrepreneur
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.

Pluspunten: To be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.

Minpunten: I don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.

The Emporer has no clothes

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
James R.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: yes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.

Pluspunten: It has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews

Minpunten: 1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month.
2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum.
3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything.
4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them.
I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused.
My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.

I really enjoy this product

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2019
Ryan K.
Chat User
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Opmerkingen: I love it that I chat with Multiple people at once

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and the functionality

Minpunten: sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away

I rely on this daily for my eCom site

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall good. I still use it and wouldn't trade it , well unless something better came along.

Pluspunten: A lot of features to upset customers on your E-commerce store. Upsell, cross sell, pop up offers etc

Minpunten: A bit buggy. Ive had numerous issues where things went wrong. Also, the personal recommendation feature charges per sale, so it can be costly.

Very easy to use

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Freelance Journalist
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Pretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people

Minpunten: You don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you

Must have Shopify apps

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Ryan W.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Beeketing offers some of the most important but unique apps for Shopify including sticky add-to-cart and buy now buttons.

Minpunten: Truly, there's nothing not to love about Beeketing's products except maybe for the fact support is hard to reach but that may have changed with Shopify's new app store.

Great App and Versatile

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Vanessa M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and good customer service. I took it down for a couple of week and I think it may have made a difference so I reinstalled. All my info was still there which was great!

Pluspunten: You can customise the pop up design and also how frequently it is shown etc

Minpunten: I would like to be able to edit the title of the products if they appear too long on the pop-up however I do understand why ethically this probably shouldn't be allowed (as you could change the name to whatever you wanted I guess).

Happy Email

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2019
Danny G.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very easy to install and setup. Very happy with it.

Pluspunten: This software helps you to give your customer personal attention on a very easy and noble way. We are humans after all and love to be treated by humans and not by machines.

Minpunten: This app works great from the cratch. Nothing bad to say about it.

How Good It Is

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2019
Business owner
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Exceptional is all I have to say I cannot say anything negative about Beeketing. I will more than likely look into more apps from Beeketing.

Pluspunten: Well, All I can really say is it works just like advertised. I have had it under my free trial and have already earned enough as a direct result of the Check out Boots to Pay for 4 months of this product if it keeps performing like this it is a no brainer to continue using indefinitely.

Minpunten: It was not as intuitive as I would have liked and there was no countdown for the actual checkout page only for the cart. I would love the same type of thing to be added to my checkout page.

Great Plugin With A Lot Of Options

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Randon J.
Digital Marketing
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This plugin has been great and driven sales for sure. There are a ton of features and they all provide great value.

Pluspunten: We started using Sales Pop to make people visiting our website feel comfortable with purchasing by seeing others who have ordered and from there we started using Countdown Converter, Happy Emails and others.

Minpunten: Sometimes the Countdown cart timer will show on our home page for certain products and not others when it should be shown on all products.

Better than texting

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Bethany S.
Direct Care Staff
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It’s nice to be able to talk to people without having to give them my number!

Minpunten: Nothing that I can think of! It works well:)

I am using Beeketing for my dropshipping website!

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Abdelli S.
Student Ambassador
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like the features that Beeketnig provide such as showing that someone just bought that product from a city you choose which can push the visitor to buy the product also before the expiration of the sale time.

Minpunten: If you want to get all the features (the most important the features that you need) of Beeketing, you will have to pay for it, and I think it's a little expensive, they have to rethink about their prices.

Very useful

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Dog blogger en La vida con Pancho
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In general, I could say that it was good.

Pluspunten: what I like the most is that I can communicate with my clients quickly through fast chat and they can solve any doubt

Minpunten: At the moment there is nothing that I liked less. I think it fulfills its function correctly

If you have an e-commerce store get this!

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2019
Chris Z.
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of setup and functionality! Sales at violatethedresscode.com significantly increased!

Minpunten: No cons. I'd highly recommend this for any e-commerce site. Our company Violate the Dress Code saw an immediate increase in average sale cost.

I use this tool from to connect and expand.

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Brenda H.
Retired
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pretty easy to use, quick to connect with customers. Anyone can use this!

Pluspunten: This is a very useful application. I like how you can separate personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect your customers for business.

Minpunten: The interface can be confusing at times if you have a great amount of chats going on, to include personal facebook messenger. Other than that no impactful issues.