a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has really helped me have the capacity of discovering my customers' personal interests and thus I can now comfortably offer them what they need exactly.

Pluspunten: Beeketing is a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce which is self-operating and meant to convert the visitors of your store to potential customers. As an online seller, this marketing platform helped me build effective marketing campaigns easily via automation. How the Beeketing App Works The Beeketing app which is considered to be more of an electronic commerce artificial intelligence app works by tracking your visitors once they enter your store. Immediately it captures your visitors, it utilizes several activities in order to find the most appropriate way of turning them to be your loyal clients. Pro of Using Beeketing
1. It is User Friendly The app is simple and easy to use not to mention it has significantly improved my mobile site. Even when I was a newbie user, I found utilizing this app easy since setting it up was simple and straight forward.
2. Assists to Drive Sales The app offers an exceptional customer support, which is a factor that has assisted me drive sales in my store. Whatever the app says, it does it exactly and therefore aids in driving sales.
3. Allows Me to Communicate without Exchanging Contact Details Beeketing is a marketing tool that gives me a chance of calling or chatting with people without the need of exchanging contact details with them. The best part of this communication app is that it allows me to make video calls and voice calls free of cost.

Minpunten: Cons of Using Beeketing
1. It is Somewhat Costly Compared to other marketing tools, I found this app to be a little bit costly to purchase and install. However, the variety of merits it is exposing me to when utilizing it in my store certainly makes it a worthy investment. Bottom Line Beeketing has been helping me track and analyse how customers behave on my business website.

Superb tools for your e-commerce store.

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2019
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!

Pluspunten: Beeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.

Minpunten: There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.

Wonderful

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Camille B.
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this software is awesome and I am loving the features they have. I am pretty satisfied.

Pluspunten: Ease of Use. They have made this software extremely easy to use and it comes with a lot of beneficial features to help with marketing.

Minpunten: The only con is that they sunsetted their mailing app. This was one of my favorite as it did everything I was looking for at the time and a very reasonable cost. Not sure why but was disappointed with that.

A nice push to our sales

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Eduardo A.
Software developer
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We're in love with the product. It just works out of the box.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and it integrates with whichever platform you are using. It drives up the sales of your products!

Minpunten: The language configuration is not supper obvious. We sale in countries where English in not our customers primary language.

The Emporer has no clothes

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
James R.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: yes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.

Pluspunten: It has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews

Minpunten: 1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month.
2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum.
3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything.
4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them.
I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused.
My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.

Beeketing Review

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
General Manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Beeketing is a very useful software for getting in touch with your customers. Plus, it's free to use, which makes it great even for small businesses.

Pluspunten: Beeketing is free, which is great for our small business. It's very helpful when you want to be able to offer a way for your customers to get in touch with you and it's easy to set up and use.

Minpunten: So far, I've only really had minor issues with Beeketing. Sometimes it lags a little on my phone, but that might just be me.

Great software

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Kydedra J.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I needed to convert my site to be mobile friendly and this software made it easy with just a click of a botton.

Minpunten: On the SEO part of things, I would have liked to know if the software fixed any issues while converting the site to mobile.

One of the best marketing plugins ever

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019
Sandra L.
Digital Marketing Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The plugin gives some different energy to a website. I know it sounds poetic but it looks like plugin gives a soul to website. The website looks more vivid.

Minpunten: I don't have any negative thought about the plugin.

Best apps for e-commerce

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019
Shivam K.
Import en export, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Beeketing is all in one plugin that can increase sales of your website.

Minpunten: All apps are not free. Themes for the promotion banner are also paid.

It's Free to Try and It's Great!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Director of Operations
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has been huge in helping me understand my customers and develop a relationship with them.

Pluspunten: It's free to try. That's the best part about it, and should make it a no-brainer for any e-commerce seller looking to understand their customers better. It allows me to place a live-chat function within my e-commerce store, which helps immensely with customer perception as pertains to customer service. I also like the ability to track "abandoned carts" to help improve follow-through in the future.

Minpunten: The monthly cost once subscribed is probably the biggest downer. Also, the app can seem a bit slow sometimes, but that's generally not a big deal. Aside from that, I love it!

Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Marsha J.
Support Specialist
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat

Minpunten: I had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.

Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers.

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Front Desk & Jr. Recruiter
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.

Pluspunten: - Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers.
- Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost.
- It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos
- Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.

Minpunten: - It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone.
- One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user.
- one might face little problem with the speed.

Beeketing Review

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Damilola M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: When I was introduced to Beeketing I thought it's one of those sophisticated apps I won't be able to operate until I opened an account and I saw how easy it is to operate Beeketing app function, it is very user friendly and has enhanced my mobile site appearance. The app has a well organised customer support, it helps me to manage the app functions to drive more sales to my store. Through Beekiting app I am able to communicate with my customers without any need to ask for their contacts, the juicy part is that I can do both voice or video call with my customers at no cost. If you have an online sales store I will suggest you try Beeketing.

Minpunten: I compared Beeketing cost to some other marketing tools in the market, I would say Beeketing pricing is on the high side. Beeketing mobile app consume more space than expected, I think they should work on how to reduce the space the app uses on mobile phone.

Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Abby S.
Marketing Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.

Pluspunten: For any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.

Minpunten: The only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.

Boost Sales by Beeketing

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Joe K.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, positive. Have had no complaints and the few times I've needed customer support I've been able to get it.

Pluspunten: The pop-up and add-to-cart additions that this ecommerce solution offers provides a nice boost to revenue numbers on BigCommerce.

Minpunten: Monthly cost is a bit expensive. Unless you have enough visitors it is hard to get a pay off. Luckily, if you do have enough visitors, it gives a positive return.

Love Facebook Chat App

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Julie K.
Data Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.

Minpunten: I wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.

Great free marketing tools. Sales Pop is awesome.

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
James M.
Social Media and Content Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helped me convert more first-time traffic than I did without it. For free, its well worth trying.

Pluspunten: I like that the software is free. Sales Pop adds instant social proof to your site, helping uneasy first-time visitors feel comfortable enough to purchase.

Minpunten: Sales Pop used to be able to randomly generate fake orders. It was nice when first starting out to get social proof without having ever sold anything. They now only show real orders, for better or for worse.

It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Account Manager Média Payant (Alternance)
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.

Pluspunten: The best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.

Minpunten: I think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.

Anyone can use facebook

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Chima O.
student
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Facebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!

Pluspunten: The background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends

Minpunten: When there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually

Great Upsell app

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Ada P.
Entrepreneur
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.

Pluspunten: To be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.

Minpunten: I don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.

Great apps!

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019
Matthew D.
Managing Partner
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to adjust, easy to maintain.

Pluspunten: Apps are incredibly easy to install to Shopify-based platforms. Support team is quick to respond whenever anything went wrong or we had questions.

Minpunten: There isn't really any room for customization. Allowing developers to customize apps would make Beeketing so much more attractive. Pricing is also up there.

I really enjoy this product

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2019
Ryan K.
Chat User
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Opmerkingen: I love it that I chat with Multiple people at once

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and the functionality

Minpunten: sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away

Easy for engaing mobile traffic, easy for the user

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Larry S.
Sales Renting
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Have you ever wonder how much traffic your website gets from mobile, and how many leads you waste without engaging, the best way it to engage your users where they feel at home, facebook. And you talk to a real persson not that annoying anonynous user, or an ip address

Minpunten: I suggest an easier way of sharing personal data, for those who are not having an online shop, like rental. PLease consider a way for a user to accept sending the data to the website without typing it.

I rely on this daily for my eCom site

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall good. I still use it and wouldn't trade it , well unless something better came along.

Pluspunten: A lot of features to upset customers on your E-commerce store. Upsell, cross sell, pop up offers etc

Minpunten: A bit buggy. Ive had numerous issues where things went wrong. Also, the personal recommendation feature charges per sale, so it can be costly.

Very easy to use

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Freelance Journalist
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Pretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people

Minpunten: You don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you