Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Beeketing

Verhoog je omzet met meer dan 45%.
Geen verkoopteam, geen marketeers, geen ingenieurs. Enkel resultaten en Beeketing.

Meer informatie over Beeketing

563 reviews worden weergegeven

Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019

" a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce "

Opmerkingen: This has really helped me have the capacity of discovering my customers' personal interests and thus I can now comfortably offer them what they need exactly.

Pluspunten: Beeketing is a comprehensive package marketing tool for ecommerce which is self-operating and meant to convert the visitors of your store to potential customers. As an online seller, this marketing platform helped me build effective marketing campaigns easily via automation. How the Beeketing App Works The Beeketing app which is considered to be more of an electronic commerce artificial intelligence app works by tracking your visitors once they enter your store. Immediately it captures your visitors, it utilizes several activities in order to find the most appropriate way of turning them to be your loyal clients. Pro of Using Beeketing
1. It is User Friendly The app is simple and easy to use not to mention it has significantly improved my mobile site. Even when I was a newbie user, I found utilizing this app easy since setting it up was simple and straight forward.
2. Assists to Drive Sales The app offers an exceptional customer support, which is a factor that has assisted me drive sales in my store. Whatever the app says, it does it exactly and therefore aids in driving sales.
3. Allows Me to Communicate without Exchanging Contact Details Beeketing is a marketing tool that gives me a chance of calling or chatting with people without the need of exchanging contact details with them. The best part of this communication app is that it allows me to make video calls and voice calls free of cost.

Minpunten: Cons of Using Beeketing
1. It is Somewhat Costly Compared to other marketing tools, I found this app to be a little bit costly to purchase and install. However, the variety of merits it is exposing me to when utilizing it in my store certainly makes it a worthy investment. Bottom Line Beeketing has been helping me track and analyse how customers behave on my business website.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Finance
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

"Beeketing for social proofing"

Opmerkingen: Beeketing has increased our conversions without being too spammy like other social proof applications tend to be. It has really worked well for us.

Pluspunten: Beeketing has been great on our newer shopify stores where we need to show potential clients that there are clients purchasing our products. It uses actual sales so when someone refers someone to your site, they can see that the person who referred them to the site has actually made a purchase from your store. It has really helped with increasing referral sales.

Minpunten: Beeketing uses the actual name of the customer. For privacy matters, it could be good if the software just named the location of the buyer as some customers may find this to be intruding on their privacy.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020
James R.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019

"The Emporer has no clothes"

Opmerkingen: yes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.

Pluspunten: It has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews

Minpunten: 1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month.
2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum.
3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything.
4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them.
I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused.
My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.

• Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Joe K.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

"Boost Sales by Beeketing"

Opmerkingen: Overall, positive. Have had no complaints and the few times I've needed customer support I've been able to get it.

Pluspunten: The pop-up and add-to-cart additions that this ecommerce solution offers provides a nice boost to revenue numbers on BigCommerce.

Minpunten: Monthly cost is a bit expensive. Unless you have enough visitors it is hard to get a pay off. Luckily, if you do have enough visitors, it gives a positive return.

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
James M.
Social Media and Content Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

"Great free marketing tools. Sales Pop is awesome."

Opmerkingen: It helped me convert more first-time traffic than I did without it. For free, its well worth trying.

Pluspunten: I like that the software is free. Sales Pop adds instant social proof to your site, helping uneasy first-time visitors feel comfortable enough to purchase.

Minpunten: Sales Pop used to be able to randomly generate fake orders. It was nice when first starting out to get social proof without having ever sold anything. They now only show real orders, for better or for worse.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Neil J.
Technical Director
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

"Beeketing Sales Pop review"

Opmerkingen: Ease of use is brilliant and the support is top draw. A definite for all my e-commerce websites

Pluspunten: On the website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], an e-commerce dropshipping website we installed Beeketing Sales Pop to boosts sales. It is incredibly easy to set up and seems to give the social proof we are looking for

Minpunten: There is a little problem when you have no sales you can setup dummy sales. But these eventually say "something was sold 10 days ago" No social pressure there

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020
Brian T.
Managing Director
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020

"Simply Effective "

Opmerkingen: Customer support was there when needed and continuous follow up done until successfully installed

Pluspunten: Easy to setup and use - will look at other apps after a 30 day test

Minpunten: Data sync very slow and took nearly 3 days to complete, but this was due to connection issues and was resolves

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020
Diamond S.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

"The best products for an e-commerce store"

Opmerkingen: I had an overall great experience with Beeketing.

Pluspunten: They have the best suite of products for e-commerce, they have great deals and opportunities to use the software free for up to 3 months which truly allows you to use the product make money from it and then basically allow it to pay for itself.

Minpunten: The fact that they left Shopify is my only problem. That was it I loved their products and the deals they had.

Brooke S.
Sales Associate
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020

"Beeketing"

Opmerkingen: I used this for marketing classes I took and it really helped me figure out how to maximize the use of campaigns.

Pluspunten: Bekeeting has been really useful in finding demographs and increasing the amount of use I can get out of marketing campaigns. The software is very user friendly.

Minpunten: This software is a bit more costly than it's competitors, but you certainly get the features to make it worth it.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020
Kwaku A.
Administrator
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020

"Beeketing app review"

Pluspunten: I am using Beeketing free services.
Their products are easy to use.
Its easy to integrate their apps services in my website.

Minpunten: Well some of their services are paid so i will use them in the future.
I did not have any difficulties when using it and integrating it into my business.

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020
Marsha J.
Support Specialist
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018

"Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better"

Opmerkingen: I would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat

Minpunten: I had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Front Desk & Jr. Recruiter
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019

"Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers."

Opmerkingen: Overall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.

Pluspunten: - Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers.
- Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost.
- It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos
- Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.

Minpunten: - It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone.
- One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user.
- one might face little problem with the speed.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Damilola M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

"Beeketing Review"

Pluspunten: When I was introduced to Beeketing I thought it's one of those sophisticated apps I won't be able to operate until I opened an account and I saw how easy it is to operate Beeketing app function, it is very user friendly and has enhanced my mobile site appearance. The app has a well organised customer support, it helps me to manage the app functions to drive more sales to my store. Through Beekiting app I am able to communicate with my customers without any need to ask for their contacts, the juicy part is that I can do both voice or video call with my customers at no cost. If you have an online sales store I will suggest you try Beeketing.

Minpunten: I compared Beeketing cost to some other marketing tools in the market, I would say Beeketing pricing is on the high side. Beeketing mobile app consume more space than expected, I think they should work on how to reduce the space the app uses on mobile phone.

• Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Abby S.
Marketing Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018

"Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages"

Opmerkingen: Overall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.

Pluspunten: For any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.

Minpunten: The only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2019

"Superb tools for your e-commerce store."

Opmerkingen: I installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!

Pluspunten: Beeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.

Minpunten: There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2019
Julie K.
Data Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

"Love Facebook Chat App"

Opmerkingen: I love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.

Minpunten: I wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Account Manager Média Payant (Alternance)
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019

"It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !"

Opmerkingen: I can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.

Pluspunten: The best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.

Minpunten: I think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Chima O.
student
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019

"Anyone can use facebook"

Opmerkingen: Facebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!

Pluspunten: The background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends

Minpunten: When there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Ada P.
Entrepreneur
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

"Great Upsell app"

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.

Pluspunten: To be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.

Minpunten: I don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Matthew D.
Managing Partner
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Great apps!"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to adjust, easy to maintain.

Pluspunten: Apps are incredibly easy to install to Shopify-based platforms. Support team is quick to respond whenever anything went wrong or we had questions.

Minpunten: There isn't really any room for customization. Allowing developers to customize apps would make Beeketing so much more attractive. Pricing is also up there.

Bob H.
Instrumental Music Consultant
Nutsbedrijven, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019

"Sexy App"

Opmerkingen: Beeketings' support is very confusing. They send you an email to tell you to fill in a form if you want help in setting up any of their apps, in fact, I have filled in at least two of those forms and all I get back is an email telling me that if I need help I should reply to that email, which I did several times and I just got the same email back telling me that if I need help setting up any of their apps I should reply to that email. It's like a merry-go-round ride. Not happy.

Pluspunten: This mobile app makes my Android phone and www.buyitatmyplace.com Shopify on mobile look SEXY. Don't know if it makes me anymore sales as I've only had it on my mobile a few days. Easy to set up too.

Minpunten: Havn't really had it long enough to say yet, but it would be great if someone would invent an app that makes you instant sales. All of them seem to take yonks to make sales, in fact, I haven't had any sales to date with Shopify and the long list of apps they suggested.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019
Ryan K.
Chat User
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2019

"I really enjoy this product"

Opmerkingen: I love it that I chat with Multiple people at once

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and the functionality

Minpunten: sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away

• Beoordeeld op 2-2-2019
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"I rely on this daily for my eCom site"

Opmerkingen: Overall good. I still use it and wouldn't trade it , well unless something better came along.

Pluspunten: A lot of features to upset customers on your E-commerce store. Upsell, cross sell, pop up offers etc

Minpunten: A bit buggy. Ive had numerous issues where things went wrong. Also, the personal recommendation feature charges per sale, so it can be costly.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Freelance Journalist
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

"Very easy to use"

Pluspunten: Pretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people

Minpunten: You don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
Ryan W.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Must have Shopify apps"

Pluspunten: Beeketing offers some of the most important but unique apps for Shopify including sticky add-to-cart and buy now buttons.

Minpunten: Truly, there's nothing not to love about Beeketing's products except maybe for the fact support is hard to reach but that may have changed with Shopify's new app store.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019