Nederland Lokaal product

Over pr.co

Het communicatieplatform voor authentieke merkverhalen.

Meer informatie over pr.co

Standard capabilities to customize your news room to your corporate identity and/or the look and feel of your website is limited.

Beoordelingen van pr.co

5,0
Waar voor je geld

pr.co heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 10 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (10)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je pr.co eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (10)

Thorsten H.
Production Assistant in Nederland

Excellent service. User friendly functionality. Friendly and patient employees.

5 4 jaar geleden

The design interface is intuitive and the added link + image options gives a professionalism to the PR that we haven't found on previous services. Outreach function is also super useful for targeting specific networks and managing mailing lists.

Not a lot! We've used this service since 2015 because it's wonderful! Sometimes the image uploading can be slow, but the overall gallery layout looks great.

Ronald V.
managing consultant in Nederland

Very user-friendly newsroom application with great workflow capabilities

4 4 jaar geleden

Pr.co is an easy set-up and easy-to-use news room solution. It offers great value for your (limited) budget. I am impressed by the SEO capabilities. If applied well, you'll be surprised to see your news releases crawl up into the Google SERPs.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you! Glad to hear you've seen SEO do its magic with your newsroom. We've listened to your comment about newsroom customization - we now offer multiple different newsroom designs, from plug-and-play templated designs to entirely bespoke newsrooms.

Madeline V.
PR & Communications Specialist in Nederland
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great platform to manage press releases, news and media outreach

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is always very responsive and helpful. Problems are fixed within minutes, maximum a few days.
Great customer experience!

The user interface is very much self-explaining and makes onboarding of additional users within our team quite smooth. It is easy to request design adjustments of the pr.co team, and adjust the design of the newsroom to the one of your website.

When you send an email and include *full campaign* the images of the PR are not copied which leads to random titles within the release. Sometimes I wish I'd had more freedom to just update numbers or content myself. For the future: It would be a nice add-on to integrate a journalist database into pr.co, atm we are using external ones.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! I will forward it to our Product team. In order to have emails end up in journalists' inboxes, and not in spam or promo folders, we choose to leave images out of emails by default. But, we do offer branded email templates, which are tested for deliverability and allow customers to send out fully branded emails. I understand your frustration with the design limitations. However, all content published on pr.co can be updated anytime. In our new plug-and-play newsrooms, we've made it possible for users to change all content on the entire newsroom. However, in EVBox's case, we have built 2 custom pages: the footer and the about page. Changes to these pages need to be done by our tech team, to spare you from having to write custom code. So, maintenance is included and we'll always update these pages within 1 business day. It's been a blast to work with the EVBox team over the last 3 years. Thanks for your trust in our product and team! Isabela from pr.co

Luc U.
Luc U.
Producent in Nederland
Entertainment

PR is always changeable and press contacts always up to date.

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to manage press room that stays up to date and allows me to archive clippings as well. Now all my stuff is in one place.

Amongst the many features I love about PR.co, I think my favourite are: 1. Because the Press Release is online, I can change the content or photos anytime I want, which helps me look less stupid when I spell a name incorrectly. 2. I love that I can provide the press with ready-to-use high res photos. 3. I love that I can filter my press contacts and that they will ALWAYS be up to date.

Blue is an overused colour on the internet and I feel like when you get to 500 press contacts you should receive a reward.

2 jaar geleden

You're totally right, when you've built a network of over 500 media contacts you SHOULD receive a reward. Thanks for leaving this nice review with us!

Edwina H.
Founder + Director in Australië
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Time Saver

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great support, saves a TON of time .

It allows for video embeds and presents content much more effectively than in an email or PDF. Scheduling and reporting tools are very, very helpful.

Less design features but I’m told they’re coming soon!

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for leaving this review, Edwina. We're humbled to see you're still happy with ou product after 4+ years!

Guy V.
PR agent in Nederland

Very good press release software

5 4 jaar geleden

Easy to use and awesome customer support. I also really like the fact that we now have a central hub with all our press releases.

What I like lest about the software is hard to say. All works really well and if there is a problem I always get help right away. Some interface things could be better, but that's just really minor.

Thank you!

Niels K.
Niels K.
PR Manager in Nederland
201-500 werknemers

pr.co is a great tool to manage your press outreach

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: pr.co made it easy for me to create, distribute and monitor our press campaigns.

The tool is very no-nonsense and extremely user friendly. It also comes with great customer support.

It would be nice if there would be an option to integrate an external pr database to get your news to the right audience.

Frederick G.
CEO in Nederland

Excellent tool to streamline our PR campaigns and reach the perfect person for each campaign

5 4 jaar geleden

UI/UX is extraordinary and whenever something is not clear, you can use the chat and the team will respond quickly and efficiently, solution-driven.

At the moment I believe all minor negativities are being addressed by the team. I have nothing to add to that.

Lukas J.
Head of Marketing Communications and Content Strategy in Duitsland
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool for communications

5 4 jaar geleden

It's simple to use, but powerful in options. The team keeps​ on developing the service and offers new functionalities​ and features. pr.co was improved over the years constantly staying a pioneer in the field.

The power of the tool suffered because​ of the GDPR

Woah, 10/10. Thank you!

Kathleen V.
Nederland
2-10 werknemers

Perfect tool for PR

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great for startups like ours, who just need a go-to landing page for investors, potential customers, journalists, bloggers or anyone at all who's relevant to us. Pr.co houses all of our online assets and media traction.