Qualtrics CustomerXM reviews

Over Qualtrics CustomerXM

Qualtrics Customer Experience (CX) maakt het eenvoudig voor bedrijven om elk belangrijk moment in het klanttraject weer te geven, te beantwoorden en te verbeteren.

Meer informatie over Qualtrics CustomerXM

The feature set is reasonable for the price point, and analytics go far beyond cheaper or free tools such as Google forms.

With so much functionality it can be easy to mess up logic in surveys. Also sharing across surveys is a pain and doesn't allow you to transfer ownership.

Beoordelingen van Qualtrics CustomerXM

Waar voor je geld

Qualtrics CustomerXM heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 243 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Qualtrics CustomerXM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (243)

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Research Analyst in VS
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Qualtrics is my favorite survey engine

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a really positive experience with Qualtrics. When I have to draft a survey, Qualtrics is my first choice.

I liked that I was able to provide individual surveys to all of my respondents. I also liked that there were robust features available to show specific questions to specific respondents based on their feedback.

There was a big learning curve to figure out their own language for embedded text and stuff. I will say that I was very impressed with their customer service reps. Very easy to reach and very helpful.

Prathamesh
Prathamesh
Team lead manager in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Survey platform with features and functionality with ease of use.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Qualtrics is an excellent survey tool. It is standard survey tool for market research firms and universities where the aim to collect data using an interactive yet ease to use platform. Basic data visualization is good for keeping track of the descriptives. Customer support comes at a price though works well if your firm is inclined to make Qualtrics use efficient. Managing multiple projects is a piece of cake for this tool. Making the process effective and efficient is an another benefit. Qualtrics helps researcher to build a solid foundation of a chain of projects that they can lead from a single library. The benefits of Qualtrics overweigh the pros making it an ideal survey tool for researchers. Overall, Qualtrics is highly recommended to users.

Qualtrics customer experience is a great survey to measure customer satisfaction using the online survey tool. It is very flexible and very functional with a very user friendly layout to help build better surveys for customers and participants. Building surveys is painless and requires minimum knowledge. It is easy to create surveys using the drag and drop option with many features which help you select the question type. In one of the projects that I recently completed I was able to use the semantic differential scale function for understanding how people evaluate a new product concept on its strength and weakness. Other scales are also accessible for other question types. In another project that I completed I did use nominal scale for dichotomous questions, ordinal scale for rank order questions, and likert scale for likeliness questions. It was great experience having so many features available to customize in Qualtrics. Qualtrics allows you to create and store surveys. When you store surveys you can actually store the whole survey as well as store individual sections, blocks, and questions. It is very easy to replicate the sections and blocks from one survey to other. Surveys can be shared between different projects. At my workplace we maintain a shared library with survey templates and we also maintain a personal library for current and former projects. Overall building, storing, and recreating surveys is great feature of qualtrics customer experience.

Qualtrics is a great tool with features and functionality, but it is sometimes hard for everybody to get a hang of it. Some users require training on certain features, customer support is a great help for those queries, but it comes at an additional cost. Also, the wait times are very long . Qualtrics is a high cost tool and it doesn't have many packages to choose from. Small and midsize research firms should look for low cost basic tools for their surveys if they are not looking for sophisticated solutions. Qualtrics offers wide range of sophisticated solution which includes different type of scale, questions, visualization display etc. Many companies are not interested in such solutions they are happy with basic solution with basic questions which can lead to descriptive statistics. For such firms Qualtrics packages would be expensive. For advance statistics methods like regression, factor analysis, etc. The data analysis and data cleaning options offered by Quatrics are very insufficient. This mainly happens for scientific studies which involve complex multivariate statistics. Sometimes there is an issue with its adaptability with different browsers, we had this issue at our workplace where qualtrics wasn't working that fine with internet explorer. External panel management tools find it hard to integrate with qualtrics and this remains a huge challenge to overcome if an external vendor is used for sample management. Reporting capabilities are very limited to graphs.

Sean
Professo in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Qualtrics for survey and data analysis

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is something I have to use on the job because we have an institutional license but it is one of my least favorite software packages on campus. It's not awful; I'm just not a fan in general.

Qualtrics has become essential to the operation of my university. Virtually all elections/surveys/etc are done via this platform. I use it to perform exit interviews of student classes, for masters student committee's assessment of a thesis defense and other related functions. Search committees use Qulatrics during the hiring of candidates when our faculty needs to polled about their opinions.

I am not a fan of the actual survey taking experience. I've had issues where the touch pad on m laptop has accidentally changed a selection I made, and it was submitted without me realizing it. The UI looks nice but is clunkier than it lets on. Also, these surveys are not good about (i) communicating their length, and (ii) allowing users to go back and change an answer. I find (i) is a bigger issue in a long survey where you are under the impression that you'll have a final field to respond. Sometimes it just abruptly ends,.

Destination Resources Consultant in VS
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 201-500 werknemers

Great system to use to build customer retention

4,0 3 maanden geleden

I really like how I was able to listen to calls in real time and assist my agents.

I do wish that there was a stronger alert system to let agents now that there stats are falling.

Product Development and Member Experience Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

We love Qualtrics for CustomerXM

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been great. They were great to work with during our implementation and are always willing to work with us on a project or if we have questions.

it is easy to use, easy to learn and mostly importantly it is adaptable and customizable.

Nothing really, the software stands on its own.

Hannah
Clerical Assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Qualtrics - the best for surveys!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Qualtrics is, in my opinion, the most capable and flexible software for survey creation. If you have money in the budget, buy this, you will not regret it.

Qualtrics can be customized in basically an infinite amount of ways. My institution uses qualtrics for everything from very short to very long surveys, research studies, and more. Also, users can customize it so that it has their businesses logo/color. It can be 100% personalized.

I have not found anything I dislike about qualities. It works perfectly for me as both a survey-taker and a creator.

Graduate research assistant in VS
Research, 10.000+ werknemers

Makes surveys simple

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Qualtrics is very user friendly and has a clean, organized interface. It gives every survey a look of professionalism. It also streamlines the data collection process.

The cost of renewing every year can be a deterrent

Kyle
Sr Technical Support Analyst in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Simple:Simple

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

My favorite things about Qualtrics and the XM structure can really be boiled down to one term: Simplicity. It is so easy to integrate and push forward as you develop a superior business structured around the XM fundamentals. Qualtrics makes things easy - from an end user perspective as well as an admin's.

It's not free! haha. I do also think the training sessions could be a bit more often.

Strategy Manager in VS
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Qualtrics is a good customer feedback tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use, good customer support experience

Not as good value as other tools and products maybe

Christian
web communication specialist in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Ease of use, nice UX and user experience

Sometimes hard to diagnose problems other users might be having with the program

Daniel
CRM Specialist in Guam

Qualtrics has potential to be one of the best survey platforms, but we encounter bugs often.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Qualtrics's ability to support embedded data and merge fields within email invitations. Large variety of question types and branching logic. We can use embedded data to remember how a contact responded to a previous survey and help with sample selection to drive valuable market insights. The data visualizations through Vocalize dashboards. We were able to set up NPS dashboards for each department in our Sales and Service team. We also have tabs for each Salesperson. Ticket management helps with documentation of actions performed on survey respondents that responded negatively. Assigning them to a team was easy and intuitive.

The Qualtrics Sales team was not transparent and reluctant to share our individual SLA when I was a new member of the team. I spotted inconsistencies in our quote such as response count and module access (Marketo and Tableau). Our response count was set to 5000 when our quote was for 6500. They fixed that when I pointed it out. Marketo was enabled when in their documentation it is described as an add-on feature. They disabled it to their benefit when I pointed it out. Tableau was disabled when in our Brand Administrator User Type permissions it is checked green for Enabled, but we do not have access to it according to our Sales account representative. Since Qualtrics works by quote and not by packaged licenses, it is difficult to pinpoint which individual modules we have access to. It is by the Qualtrics Sales team's discretion. For a large portion of our license, SMS was a feature that was not accessible due to technical issues between Twilio and Qualtrics. It was fixed a couple months before our license expired. They did not describe what went wrong and presented the solution in a black box. Qualtrics does not support printing individual tickets. Ticket exports do not include Comments made by our team. The reply feature within a ticket does not actually send out emails. Vocalize dashboard email exports are inconsistent (about 50/60 successfully sent out each week). The other dashboards encounter errors when attempting to manually download.

Richard
PhD Student in Canada
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Thankful PhD Student

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I like its intuitiveness; the clever anticipation of what I would most likely want to happen next and the bringing of it to fruition. Here's a simple but elegant example: I want to change a question number but the question is the trigger to a branch chain sequence. If I change the number, will it affect the branch logic which would mean tons more work? Answer: No! The program automatically changes the identification number in the branch chain sequence thereby saving time and effort.

Because of the vast number of options available in one's survey development, it takes some time to get used to the software's full functionality. That can be a little off-putting when one is anxious to get on with the project at hand. However, patience opens up a wide variety of tools and choices to enhance one's project...and a bit of experimentation can also reveal interesting and novel techniques to make the presentation look and feel better.

Anna
Researcher V in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Great Research Tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are collecting large amounts of data that we no longer have to enter by hand. It has saved us hundreds of manpower hours.

Easy to deliver surveys to research participants. Best part is tat data is automatically recorded for you so the need for any data entry by hand, virtually eliminating the chance of human error.

Setting up surveys/questionnaires on the admin side still leaves a bit to be desired. I have worked in research for 10+ years and often find it difficult to get the interface to do exactly what I want. Particularly, it is impossible to upload a Word document and have it publish a survey you have already written. It seems like that should be such an easy feature to provide.

Regina
Student in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best for social science data scientists!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would definitely recommend Qualtrics to any social science data scientist. I have had an overall positive experience with Qualtrics. Although some features are unnecessarily hard to do, I would still recommend the program, especially because the customer support is so easy to contact and are extremely helpful.

I am a graduate student in Social Psychology so I use Qualtrics to program almost all of my studies. I find that it's one of the best softwares for creating surveys that I have come across. I like how it has a variety of different types of survey questions available and even other unusual capabilities such as heatmapping. It allows me to not be limited in how I create my studies and has even inspired me to collect other types of data that I would not normally collect because of the availability of the different features. I also have called their customer support system a couple of times and they have always been super helpful and quick to answer my call.

I don't like how it is difficult to do seemingly simple things, like moving questions around. I feel like this is a common theme in Qualtrics where they have a lot of great features but then they lack in making simple tasks stay simple.

Pamela
Senior VoC Analyst in VS
Consumentendiensten

Great product. So many features and flexibility

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super easy to set up surveys, analyze text, and create meaningful dashboards. Site intercept is amazing :)

We've been able to do so much with the platforms we are using. It's so much more flexible, effective, and gives us the ability to provide our product team and other groups real time information to make impactful decisions.

There are some formatting features that could be more robust (e.g. vocalize widgets could allow more formatting with text size, alignment, chart types)

Shannon
Student in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Good product to use for collecting data!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall really good product to utilize when collecting various kinds of data!

What I like most about this software is it is a good product to use if you are collecting data. All of the information can be saved in one location with different methods (e.g., multiple survey's with one link, multiple choice or fill in the blank). It is easy to enter in all the information; however, it can be time consuming since you are building it yourself.

What I liked least about this software is it is not as intuitive to find the data to review the information. Additionally, the dates and times don't always match up to when the individual entered the information (this may be due to computers rather than the software).

Jay
Manager in Filipijnen
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

End to End Solution

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The real time data. Our client is very satisfied with the dashboard, they can view the results anytime, anywhere and regardless of timezone!

You don't need other tools to launch, gather data, do the reports. This software is all in one!

some features are not available in Qualtrics like you can make 2 or more sets of weights. Say one set is demographics weights, and another one is for Concept weights

Dorothy
Chief Planning Officer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Qualtrics Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience working with Qualtrics. The company's customer service is outstanding. I always got a representative who was patient and knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions.

This is my go to to make surveys, it has a great deal of functionality, manages responses to survey questions, gives feedback on survey, does a test on your survey to give the user an opportunity to see what the data could look like. It has a number of different way to launch the survey.

As with any new software, learning it takes a little bit of time. After some instruction, I knew enough to create a survey. a pro is that there is a lot of functionality, the con is that there is a lot of functionality.

Veronica
Evaluation manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

A good experience

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it's touch and go, it really depends on the representative that you get and with whom you chat

It is very easy to use and customise; company listens to customer feedback in terms of features and capabilities; it gets the job done

it's reporting and graphing capabilities, they are too basic.

Carlos
Senior Research Analyst in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent experience, customer support is very good

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I can check it anywhere from any device. Also, easy to use and understand. Qualtrics also have a lot of information in the internet so user can rely on that as well.

Some function should be in a different spot for example link expiration and survey expiration are in a different location.

Steve
Researcher in VS

Always talk to a real person when I call in.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Great functionality for the most part. It's a powerful tool that we use every day. It almost always does what we need it to do.

Not extremely user friendly. There's a pretty steep learning curve, but even so the support is good.

Karen
PhD candidate in VS
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

University-based Qualtrics

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was very impressed with the Qualtrics customer care folks, who were able to find and help me with some quirky problems. Thank you.

My university pays for this platform, so it is the one most of us use. I built my entire PhD research surveys in this software. Once the survey is built and tested it functions very reliably. There are many formatting options for questions to fit with what a researcher wants to learn.

There is a considerable learning process to become proficient at building surveys in this software. Not everything is intuitive, and the software is a bit "clunky" to figure out and use.

Steven
Market Researcher in VK
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Quality product backed up with fantastic support.

Opmerkingen: Professional looking surveys

You can make the surveys look great, which is important in the areas I work. The professional look is easy to attain and the support offered will help deliver a great client experience.

Network Administrator/Office 365 Administrator/Video Production/Photography in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great survey solution but...

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As users for quite a few years Qualtrics as been our go to for post program survey, this being said we been looking for an alternate solution.

Lets just say Qualtrics can do basically everything you throw at it. As an Enterprise level solution we used used a was to get feedback and experience insight for our customer/students after each program.

Administration requires experience, because there's so much you can do with this application admin user interface is quite intimidating almost requiring us to have a dedicated admin to support it.

Melissa
Researcher in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Good product. Great service.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly, I want to say that when I call with a problem, the help folks are so able to meet me where I am and teach me the next step. When I first started using it, I would call with beginner issues. Now I call less frequently, but with issues that are often very complex. In either situation, I get greeted with the same positive, problem-solving attitude.

I most like the ability to show my stakeholders their data with a quick turnaround.

There are glitches that sometimes bug me (getting logged out spontaneously is the worst) but nothing major.