Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Customer Frontlines

Qualtrics Customer Experience (CX) maakt het eenvoudig voor bedrijven om elk belangrijk moment in het klanttraject weer te geven, te beantwoorden en te verbeteren.

Meer informatie over Customer Frontlines

The feature set is reasonable for the price point, and analytics go far beyond cheaper or free tools such as Google forms.

With so much functionality it can be easy to mess up logic in surveys. Also sharing across surveys is a pain and doesn't allow you to transfer ownership.

Beoordelingen van Customer Frontlines

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Customer Frontlines heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 248 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Customer Frontlines eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (248)

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Research Analyst in VS
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Qualtrics is my favorite survey engine

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a really positive experience with Qualtrics. When I have to draft a survey, Qualtrics is my first choice.

I liked that I was able to provide individual surveys to all of my respondents. I also liked that there were robust features available to show specific questions to specific respondents based on their feedback.

There was a big learning curve to figure out their own language for embedded text and stuff. I will say that I was very impressed with their customer service reps. Very easy to reach and very helpful.

Prathamesh
Prathamesh
Team lead manager in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Survey platform with features and functionality with ease of use.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Qualtrics is an excellent survey tool. It is standard survey tool for market research firms and universities where the aim to collect data using an interactive yet ease to use platform. Basic data visualization is good for keeping track of the descriptives. Customer support comes at a price though works well if your firm is inclined to make Qualtrics use efficient. Managing multiple projects is a piece of cake for this tool. Making the process effective and efficient is an another benefit. Qualtrics helps researcher to build a solid foundation of a chain of projects that they can lead from a single library. The benefits of Qualtrics overweigh the pros making it an ideal survey tool for researchers. Overall, Qualtrics is highly recommended to users.

Qualtrics customer experience is a great survey to measure customer satisfaction using the online survey tool. It is very flexible and very functional with a very user friendly layout to help build better surveys for customers and participants. Building surveys is painless and requires minimum knowledge. It is easy to create surveys using the drag and drop option with many features which help you select the question type. In one of the projects that I recently completed I was able to use the semantic differential scale function for understanding how people evaluate a new product concept on its strength and weakness. Other scales are also accessible for other question types. In another project that I completed I did use nominal scale for dichotomous questions, ordinal scale for rank order questions, and likert scale for likeliness questions. It was great experience having so many features available to customize in Qualtrics. Qualtrics allows you to create and store surveys. When you store surveys you can actually store the whole survey as well as store individual sections, blocks, and questions. It is very easy to replicate the sections and blocks from one survey to other. Surveys can be shared between different projects. At my workplace we maintain a shared library with survey templates and we also maintain a personal library for current and former projects. Overall building, storing, and recreating surveys is great feature of qualtrics customer experience.

Qualtrics is a great tool with features and functionality, but it is sometimes hard for everybody to get a hang of it. Some users require training on certain features, customer support is a great help for those queries, but it comes at an additional cost. Also, the wait times are very long . Qualtrics is a high cost tool and it doesn't have many packages to choose from. Small and midsize research firms should look for low cost basic tools for their surveys if they are not looking for sophisticated solutions. Qualtrics offers wide range of sophisticated solution which includes different type of scale, questions, visualization display etc. Many companies are not interested in such solutions they are happy with basic solution with basic questions which can lead to descriptive statistics. For such firms Qualtrics packages would be expensive. For advance statistics methods like regression, factor analysis, etc. The data analysis and data cleaning options offered by Quatrics are very insufficient. This mainly happens for scientific studies which involve complex multivariate statistics. Sometimes there is an issue with its adaptability with different browsers, we had this issue at our workplace where qualtrics wasn't working that fine with internet explorer. External panel management tools find it hard to integrate with qualtrics and this remains a huge challenge to overcome if an external vendor is used for sample management. Reporting capabilities are very limited to graphs.

Roberto
Marketing Director in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Customer Frontlines helps Understand your Customer Better

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: For start, it is easy to use, second, helps to understand customer experience with our staff and we know where to improve on and what to offer to our customers, and lastly, the performance metrics helps our firm understand how our clients rate us according to the service that received from us.

The fact that it is customizable makes me like it even more since we tailor it to meet our clients needs

Nothing against this tool, it has really helped us improve on how we handle our customers

Sean
Professo in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Qualtrics for survey and data analysis

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is something I have to use on the job because we have an institutional license but it is one of my least favorite software packages on campus. It's not awful; I'm just not a fan in general.

Qualtrics has become essential to the operation of my university. Virtually all elections/surveys/etc are done via this platform. I use it to perform exit interviews of student classes, for masters student committee's assessment of a thesis defense and other related functions. Search committees use Qulatrics during the hiring of candidates when our faculty needs to polled about their opinions.

I am not a fan of the actual survey taking experience. I've had issues where the touch pad on m laptop has accidentally changed a selection I made, and it was submitted without me realizing it. The UI looks nice but is clunkier than it lets on. Also, these surveys are not good about (i) communicating their length, and (ii) allowing users to go back and change an answer. I find (i) is a bigger issue in a long survey where you are under the impression that you'll have a final field to respond. Sometimes it just abruptly ends,.

Henri
Analytics Market Manager in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Frontlines a must for effective customer experience tracking

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our focus is on tracking the experience of customers with Consultants delegated to take part in their internal IT projects. Every 6 month, the customer is sollicited to evaluate the Consultant on 4 areas : expertise, process, communication and engagement. He provides comments to substantiate their rating and make educated recommendations on improvement actions. A dashboard allows management to review the performance of individual Consultants per mission, account or profile. The NPS score is a key element to assess the image of the Company in the market.

Completeness of the plateform and fast learning curve to master essential functionalities.

Lack of obvious widgets in the Dashboarding module which forces to resort to third party visual analytics poducts.

Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

We love Qualtrics for CustomerXM

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been great. They were great to work with during our implementation and are always willing to work with us on a project or if we have questions.

it is easy to use, easy to learn and mostly importantly it is adaptable and customizable.

Nothing really, the software stands on its own.

Hannah
Clerical Assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Qualtrics - the best for surveys!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Qualtrics is, in my opinion, the most capable and flexible software for survey creation. If you have money in the budget, buy this, you will not regret it.

Qualtrics can be customized in basically an infinite amount of ways. My institution uses qualtrics for everything from very short to very long surveys, research studies, and more. Also, users can customize it so that it has their businesses logo/color. It can be 100% personalized.

I have not found anything I dislike about qualities. It works perfectly for me as both a survey-taker and a creator.

Research, 10.000+ werknemers

Makes surveys simple

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Qualtrics is very user friendly and has a clean, organized interface. It gives every survey a look of professionalism. It also streamlines the data collection process.

The cost of renewing every year can be a deterrent

Bryce
Bryce
Assistant Director for Institutional Assessment in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product, Great People

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a higher education professional, we have to process students accurately and efficiently, and qualtrics has helped us creatively do this on a number of levels. We also gather and report out on student satisfaction concerns, as well as marketing and needs analyses. The system is extremely versatile, so there are countless applications that can help guide the work we do in higher educational settings. This is a premium product that requires a premium investment from your organization; however, once you've made this investment, you'll find that they have thought of almost everything from an end-user perspective, and have made a very friendly yet robust product, a difficult balance to strike in a competitive industry.

Customer Service turns out to be a huge part of any user experience, but as a Brand Administrator, I was always getting requests from people in my organization about Qualtrics. I always found them to be readily available and willing to field whatever crazy request I was asking about. There are several high-quality survey and analytics tools on the market, but Qualtrics has really set itself apart by investing heavily into it's customer experience resources (physical, digital, and human) to round out a solid overall experience.

As an social science research scientist, I found that there are a few "hard coded" defaults in the system that do not really align with common research practice. There are not a ton, but one is the coded values of Likert-type items; because the default setting is Very Satisfied = 1 and Very Disatisfied = 7, I have to customize all of my subsequent items in my surveys to ensure that my averages or "TOP TWO" results meet what I expect. This is not a serious matter in the end because I'm aware of it, but I got burned by this a few times in the past and it cost me a good bit of time.

Kristen
Kristen
Graduate Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Qualtrics support has always been helpful when I have a question about their software!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm using this software to do a thesis project, and it has allowed me to do everything I need in a way that is simple and intuitive and that I can mostly do myself with no assistance.

The best part is the "survey flow" feature. It has allowed me to do everything I need to do for my projects, like assign different questions to certain conditions, and it is laid out in such a way that I can see how everything should work in a way that makes sense.

Some of the features could stand to be more customizable. For example, I wanted to send my participants an e-mail to do a second survey 2 days after they had completed the first survey, but there is no option for 2 days and you cannot input a custom amount of time. So, I've had to manually send e-mails each time, which has become cumbersome.

Daniel
CRM Specialist in Guam

Qualtrics has potential to be one of the best survey platforms, but we encounter bugs often.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Qualtrics's ability to support embedded data and merge fields within email invitations. Large variety of question types and branching logic. We can use embedded data to remember how a contact responded to a previous survey and help with sample selection to drive valuable market insights. The data visualizations through Vocalize dashboards. We were able to set up NPS dashboards for each department in our Sales and Service team. We also have tabs for each Salesperson. Ticket management helps with documentation of actions performed on survey respondents that responded negatively. Assigning them to a team was easy and intuitive.

The Qualtrics Sales team was not transparent and reluctant to share our individual SLA when I was a new member of the team. I spotted inconsistencies in our quote such as response count and module access (Marketo and Tableau). Our response count was set to 5000 when our quote was for 6500. They fixed that when I pointed it out. Marketo was enabled when in their documentation it is described as an add-on feature. They disabled it to their benefit when I pointed it out. Tableau was disabled when in our Brand Administrator User Type permissions it is checked green for Enabled, but we do not have access to it according to our Sales account representative. Since Qualtrics works by quote and not by packaged licenses, it is difficult to pinpoint which individual modules we have access to. It is by the Qualtrics Sales team's discretion. For a large portion of our license, SMS was a feature that was not accessible due to technical issues between Twilio and Qualtrics. It was fixed a couple months before our license expired. They did not describe what went wrong and presented the solution in a black box. Qualtrics does not support printing individual tickets. Ticket exports do not include Comments made by our team. The reply feature within a ticket does not actually send out emails. Vocalize dashboard email exports are inconsistent (about 50/60 successfully sent out each week). The other dashboards encounter errors when attempting to manually download.

Richard
PhD Student in Canada
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Thankful PhD Student

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like its intuitiveness; the clever anticipation of what I would most likely want to happen next and the bringing of it to fruition. Here's a simple but elegant example: I want to change a question number but the question is the trigger to a branch chain sequence. If I change the number, will it affect the branch logic which would mean tons more work? Answer: No! The program automatically changes the identification number in the branch chain sequence thereby saving time and effort.

Because of the vast number of options available in one's survey development, it takes some time to get used to the software's full functionality. That can be a little off-putting when one is anxious to get on with the project at hand. However, patience opens up a wide variety of tools and choices to enhance one's project...and a bit of experimentation can also reveal interesting and novel techniques to make the presentation look and feel better.

Anna
Researcher V in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Great Research Tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are collecting large amounts of data that we no longer have to enter by hand. It has saved us hundreds of manpower hours.

Easy to deliver surveys to research participants. Best part is tat data is automatically recorded for you so the need for any data entry by hand, virtually eliminating the chance of human error.

Setting up surveys/questionnaires on the admin side still leaves a bit to be desired. I have worked in research for 10+ years and often find it difficult to get the interface to do exactly what I want. Particularly, it is impossible to upload a Word document and have it publish a survey you have already written. It seems like that should be such an easy feature to provide.

Pamela
Senior VoC Analyst in VS
Consumentendiensten

Great product. So many features and flexibility

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Super easy to set up surveys, analyze text, and create meaningful dashboards. Site intercept is amazing :)

We've been able to do so much with the platforms we are using. It's so much more flexible, effective, and gives us the ability to provide our product team and other groups real time information to make impactful decisions.

There are some formatting features that could be more robust (e.g. vocalize widgets could allow more formatting with text size, alignment, chart types)

Morgan
Global Events Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great Tool for Customer Feedback

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This is without a doubt the most comprehensive customer experience tool I've ever used. It is also extremely easy to learn as the software is very intuitive.

When exporting files the data isn't always the clean or easy to read. It does take some time to get the data ready to review.

Jay
Manager in Filipijnen
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

End to End Solution

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The real time data. Our client is very satisfied with the dashboard, they can view the results anytime, anywhere and regardless of timezone!

You don't need other tools to launch, gather data, do the reports. This software is all in one!

some features are not available in Qualtrics like you can make 2 or more sets of weights. Say one set is demographics weights, and another one is for Concept weights

Erica
Researcher in VS
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Qualtrics Quandaries

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Okay for simple technical questions. Really overly aggressive with sales. Also I don't want to be contacted if I watch a webinar. Basically, now I will never watch one of your webinars or tutorials again, unless I'm desperate, because I really don't want to deal with the phone follow up

Looks professional and it is the academic standard

Sometimes glitchy or not sensitive enough to really do what I want with piping/skip logic. Some things had to be fixed at the tech level, which means as a user I don't learn how to fix it if it happens again or why it occurred or whether it is or isn't something that I as a user can fix. This means I have to spend a lot of time testing & troubleshooting surveys to be sure it doesn't/won't glitch

Dorothy
Chief Planning Officer in VS

Qualtrics Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience working with Qualtrics. The company's customer service is outstanding. I always got a representative who was patient and knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions.

This is my go to to make surveys, it has a great deal of functionality, manages responses to survey questions, gives feedback on survey, does a test on your survey to give the user an opportunity to see what the data could look like. It has a number of different way to launch the survey.

As with any new software, learning it takes a little bit of time. After some instruction, I knew enough to create a survey. a pro is that there is a lot of functionality, the con is that there is a lot of functionality.

Veronica
Evaluation manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

A good experience

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it's touch and go, it really depends on the representative that you get and with whom you chat

It is very easy to use and customise; company listens to customer feedback in terms of features and capabilities; it gets the job done

it's reporting and graphing capabilities, they are too basic.

Steve
Researcher in VS

Always talk to a real person when I call in.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Great functionality for the most part. It's a powerful tool that we use every day. It almost always does what we need it to do.

Not extremely user friendly. There's a pretty steep learning curve, but even so the support is good.

Sophie
Student in VS

Qualtrics for Psychological Research

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Qualtrics has been exciting and rewarding as I conduct research using this platform.

Qualtrics has advanced features that you will not find on other popular survey platforms. It is easy to learn and use.

My university's Psychological Science department has a paid account with Qualtrics, which allows me to bypass the question limit (only about 10 questions!) allowed with a free account.

Lisa
Lisa
Senior Poetry Editor in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

A Survey Suite for Evaluating User/Customer Experience

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Qualtrics has been a helpful tool for conducting surveys across large cohorts of students for our university. As our need to produce data increases, I'm not sure Qualtrics alone will be able to serve our needs, but for creating surveys, it has been great.

Qualtrics is an easy-to-use survey software. Based on your company or institutional needs, you can design surveys to gather information on users/students/customers. You can customize questions, and more importantly, you can customize multiple trails within the survey so survey takers can continue down the correct line of questioning.

Qualtrics is not the most aesthetically clear software out there. It takes multiple trials to make sure that the questions appear in the correct order. Our team always had to try out the surveys a few times before feeling comfortable sending out the information to our student body. In the version we used, the software also stopped at the survey level, so any data analytics we wanted from each survey, we had to use other programs to create those complex materials and means of organizing the information gathered.

Cassaundra
Assistant Registrar in VS

Gold Standard for Customer Service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Qualtrics customer service and support should be the gold standard for every business--not just for software/application/form/survey companies. It is the best I've ever encountered both personally and professionally.

Intuitive. Constantly improving. Reliable. Enormous library of help articles. Instant help available if I have a nuanced situation. Couldn't be happier!

Inability to drag and drop items in multiple choice formatted questions. Restrictions on piping in text from certain question types, e.g. drill down. Reports area is the least intuitive section of the survey platform.

Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great survey solution but...

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As users for quite a few years Qualtrics as been our go to for post program survey, this being said we been looking for an alternate solution.

Lets just say Qualtrics can do basically everything you throw at it. As an Enterprise level solution we used used a was to get feedback and experience insight for our customer/students after each program.

Administration requires experience, because there's so much you can do with this application admin user interface is quite intimidating almost requiring us to have a dedicated admin to support it.

Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Almost too many features

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Unbelievably powerful data collection tool that I've used for everything from collecting lunch orders to state-wide research.

Not only does Qualtrics have basically every feature you could want, it makes sure you are publishing surveys that are accessible for screen readers. Customer support is fantastic, as well.

There's almost too many features, it can be overwhelming at first. Also, there needs to be a better way to edit multiple questions at once.