Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SITE123

Creëer je website met gebruiksklare stijlen, lay-outs en sjablonen. Er zijn geen ontwerp- of coderingsvaardigheden vereist.

Meer informatie over SITE123

Its multi-language feature help to create a multi-language website. You can easily connect your domain name.

Some functionality is limited to some extent. The plugins are not much compared to similar platforms.

Beoordelingen van SITE123

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SITE123 heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 313 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SITE123 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (313)

Steven
Steven
Sole proprieter in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Professional Looking Website with very limited web building knowledge

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SITE123 has allowed me to build, maintain and update a quality looking website myself with very little technical knowledge for a fraction of the price of having it built for me. As a small start up business with very small margins this is absolutely crucial. When I have wanted to do something that is beyond my understanding the live 24/7 help has been faultless and so far has resolved all of my issues incredibly quickly. This is 24/7 help from real, knowledgeable people, not some useless bot.

Numerous templates to make it easy to get started.Customisable with no coding needed.Online help is absolutely fabulous!!! OK, better than that actually.

Disappointed I can't have public and members only sections on same site.Default email is very very outdated

Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Option for Small Business Owners

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the positives currently outweigh the negatives. If the "cons" are addressed, then the system will be ideal for most of my online needs. I have quite a few more projects that I'd like to complete, and the "cons" are holding me back.

The Site123 administrative panel is relatively simple to manage, and there is 24/7 online chat support to answer any questions about a particular function. The sites look professional, and there are a number of nice features and integrations in the Site123 system.

1) I am VERY frustrated by the 2,000-character limit in each section of custom code. I still have over 90% of my allotted space (10 GB) available for use, so I am not clear as to why this limit is so low. I would create several more websites on Site123 if this limit were lifted to at least 5,000 characters. The limit seems arbitrary - customers HATE arbitrary limits.2) I am frustrated at the 200-page limit for the entire site. I understand that there have been some performance issues for other customers when they exceed 200 pages on their site, but that is Site123's issue to figure out. Again, I still have over 90% of my allotted space (10 GB), so it is frustrating not to be able to use it due to a technical issue.

Abdulrahman
Vice president in Turkije
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easiest site to build your business

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The easy access we have to build our websites

It still needs to add more features and layout that's are still missing

Guokun
CEO in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overall, it is easy to use and can continue to be used

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The introduction is convenient, but it lacks a Chinese version interface. If it can be added, it will attract more customers.

The method of handling the problem is still too mechanical and not timely enough to solve the problem.

Nicolas
Composer in Libanon
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very Pleased Customer

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Just amazing. Never felt like I can't do anything with editing this website and if i do they are there to help.

What I loved most is the level of simplicity in editing any aspect of the site and the speed of implementation of those edits. and the customer support is like no other i have experienced. Very fast response and guide you to resolve the issue. Never had a problem with them, they are all amazing!

Nothing bad really, but It'd be nice to have more gradient colors for the background to make it less boxed and sharp. Probably integrate having images behind the entire website as a background If possible.

Rowan
CEO in Spanje
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing! Great service.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Amazing look & feel, easy to learn & chique! Best customer support ever.

They are 24/7 available for your questions and are responding really fast! I think it’s a really nice plus. Also, my website looks ten times more chique than I was before (jouwweb, shitty company!). I recommend SITE123 10/10

The only thing is that everything is new for yourself so you need to understand how everything works in the beginning. But it’s really easy.

Yu
Head of my own brand in VK
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use and great value for £

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love the ease of design process with functions available. Support team is great! All my queries were resolved very fast.

Very efficient online support team. Easy to get help and sort things out.

Not easy to give feedback about negatives because I only use this website for 2 weeks now.

Nina
Nina
Sales Representative in VS
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Creating a Resume website

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The process from beginning to publishing took an hour! It was best case scenario.

The templates are already pre sized to optimally work on desktop and mobile. There was not any technical changes needed.the customer service on the chat feature was immensely helpful and fast!

None at the time but a con may be to someone that the design choices are basic

Juraj
Cio in Kroatië
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

a few sentences about site123

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

modern design and it's quite easy to use, I found everything I need

I can't answer this question yet, I just started researching, so far so good

Oussama
CEO in Algerije
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Oussama fethallah

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Auto reply and mailbox There are some problem

Easy to use and help support

k Madison
Artist in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

This is THE BEST Store builder for new businesses

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall cannot beat this site for their service and quality. I am very happy, It is almost like a dream come true. I am too busy to have to do a college degree just to set up a shop like so many other platforms.

Site 123 is so nice. The templates are great and easy to use and support is rich there in 2 mints to help if needed.

I can do anything fro videos and they have a lot of them. However, y eyes cannot keep ups with their speed. I wish they would allow the down a bi so I don;t have to play them 10 times to get the point.

Graeme
Deacon in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

How i found working with Site123

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far. our church is trying to keep the website simple but have the information required.

It is easy to use. templates are a great help. online help is excellent.

Being a church that likes to put the service on the website 100mb just is not enough and compression detreats from the video.Could do with more templates for religious organizations and not just shopping.

Wayne
Duitsland
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Mobile Savvy; Just Add Content

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using a WYSIWYG Flash-based website builder for the past several years for my business website. While it was sufficient for the time, I was faced with having to migrate it to HTML 5 and basically do a complete reconstruction or just start from scratch. I decided to look around and see what was available that really focused on mobile friendly architecture, so-called "adaptive design." I already knew from my analytics that mobile devices were the fastest growing segment of my viewers, with tablets close behind. So that was a high priority. I ran across Site123 and started playing with it. In a just over three hours, I had completely built a mobile friendly site by taking the content from my old size and dropping it in. Site123 has got to have one of the most gentle learning curves imaginable. Controls are very intuitive, as you format text, images, presentation, etc. Changes are saved automatically so no "Oh crap!" moments as you realize you've forgotten to save a long session and wind up losing it and starting over. I had some special needs as far as list requirements, too, and found that some of their built-in tools could be retooled for other uses. Tables worked great and the desktop/tablet/mobile simulator gives a reasonably accurate accounting of how your site will work on those devices. I was working on a desktop and going to my Android phone to check the results as I published them. It was an extremely efficient and no-pain experience to take a site I was dreading to update and have fun doing it in one morning. Very impressed with Site123 for my needs.

Extremely intuitive. I didn't even bother to read anything more than the tool tips and template descriptions and had zero issues with the build. As I was building it in the Free service offer, I didn't have to worry about credit cards being charged only to discover I hated the app. Even in the Free version, the Site123 floating credit at the bottom of the window is non-intrusive and quite bearable. They seem to have leaned toward a customer-centric approach that doesn't bludgeon you into an upsell. I liked that. For a small business or service, personal site, NFP or similar low-moderate information needs, this seems to be a very viable package to consider. You can point your domain name to your Site123 provided URL and be in business in no time. At $8 a month (yearly plan) for hosting, costs are in line with most similar services. I have found that over the past years, my customers are gravitating toward very convenient, user friendly ways to reach me and really don't bother with a lot of the detail that I felt needed to be in a desktop-level site. Being able to offer a very modern, attractive and fully mobile compliant site seems to be more effective in getting eyes on me and making sales. Site123 does a very nice job in that department. I am in the process of switching my plan over to Site123 and away from my old provider.

I wouldn't want to try to do a very robust catalog or sales site from what I could tell, but I wasn't looking in that direction and maybe missed some features that make that choice more accessible.

Creative director in Denemarken
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

A solid web solution for most businesses

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: First contact with the builder is very positive. Anyone can get going and set up a decent fully working homepage. System offers almost everything straight "out of the box" a business needs to compete in any market. The simple but limited "building blocks" makes it easy to add information. Some settings can be a bit fiddly to use, as it's not really WYSIIWYG, but more of a back end setting. Once mastered though, any implementation of information is easy archived. Compared to f.i. WordPress, Site123 is much more intuitive and simple to set up and update. There are more competitive online web builders on the market today that offers better design features and even some that are more easy to use. But the selling point of Site123 is the coverage of built in solutions that only very few other builders are able to match. For small to medium sized businesses in the BtB market, I would recommend Site123 anytime. In the BtC market Site123 may fall short of being flexible enough to compete visually.

Site123 is an intuitive web builder with lots of high end solutions built in. It's a solid solution for most businesses, probably best aimed at inhouse users with no or limited design skills. The system offers everything from mail sign up, site search, multiple languages and even email marketing to name a few competitive" must have tools", and that straight out of the box. Support is one of the absolutely best in business, with 24/7 support

The system can be a bit visually limited, which can be particularly frustrating for designers designing for customers. Layout system lacks the flexibility that can differentiate a webpage from other sites in a competitive market. This on the other hand is also the strength of the builder, as none-designers safely can design something that is working just fine for their customers, just lacking that special touch.

Robert
Stone Mason in VK
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Easiest Web builder by far

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: i did a bit of shopping around before settling on site 123. i have recently taken my small builders company online and only needed a simple website, after using Wordpress, Grow and squarespace Site123 was by far the most straight forward. after choosing a template the website was more or less complete for what i needed the rest was very intuitive. the couple of questions i did have were answered almost immediately by a human. cannot recommend this site enough!

the templates were amazing and pretty much built it for me, customer service is faultless and cost was the most competitive

cannot fault, everything was simple, no jargon. i have little to no IT literacy and even i had next to no trouble. any stumbling blocks i encountered were solved almost immediately by support.

Andrey
Tutor in Rusland
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overview

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Thankful & satisfied overall.Whereas some particulars require step- by- step overview and correction.

It's easiness in practical applicability terms.Almost entire absence of any financial burden, that is important ✌ to socially- vulnerable population groups representatives.p.s. according to Russian law, I have a third group of disability

Any standardized " imposal(s)" of the rules and requirements...

Ian
General Dogsbody in VK
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using SITE123

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Site123 staff are brilliant. Always there when you need them and never unwilling to. Believe me I have tested their patience.On the other hand there is plenty technical staff could do and make SITE123 stand out, Canva is a Company whom a lot can be learned from in that regard.All in all, this is my 4th year. my experience of SITE123 has been extremely good, and yes I would recommend them wholeheartedly

Not something I have had to consider. I get excellent support dqy and night, seven days a week, 365 days of the year with the exception of leap year when I get one day extra!

Stephen
Website design in Nigeria
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Site 123, one of the best builder I ever used

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great.

The feature to create multi sectional pages.

I hope they could improve the client zone for stores and also make it available differently for blogs, so that users can register and keep track of what they read.

Andrew
Owner in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

All positive .

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to run my own company from home as a disabled person. But there should be an incentive for users building sites for customers like me .

Easy to navigate templates really professional.great customer service really easy to use . software throughout the different packages are really professional and easy to use.

When too many people are on can run slow but still an amazing product . but overall really great system

6 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew! Thank you for giving us a great review! There is a program that would suit you given your web design skills - Our Expert Program. Our Experts Program gives you the option to build your clients a website directly from your own SITE123 account. When the website is ready and upgraded, you will be able to enjoy benefits like: Huge commissions on each paid website, a FREE website for your own business (with our GOLD package), Special account manager and more. The program is open and you can register in just a few seconds. For more questions, please send an email to [email protected]

Nikki
Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Maritiem, 2-10 werknemers

SITE123 for new bloggers

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Started a blog which I plan to monetize at a later stage with my own products. Looks like this will not work with this host though as they are very restrictive.

Easy to set up, great features and incredibly helpful customer service. For a first time user I would highly recommend SITE123.

Sadly they do not allow me to add an HTML so my affiliate marketing is not going to work on this platform in the long term.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Nikki, Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it! We are glad you enjoy the features of our site and the help of our customer support. Great effort is putting into our system as functional and attractive as possible. Remember that if you have any features you'd like to request or improvements you think should be made, please let our customer support know, we always take client suggestions! Kind Regards, The SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com

Mike
dentist in Bulgarije
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use, for a reasonable price!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great, easy, satisfying, the price is always the main factor for choosing and you offer the best one for now :)

Building a site for a small business is always demanding and not on the top of priorities for us managers. But nowadays you don`t have much of a choice if you want to look and be professional. That`s why you need a web builder with friendly interface, 2-minute respond online support 24/7, competitive price options when you upgrade your plan, which is always necessary and easy setting up hosting and domain. That`s why I chose site123, instead of their 3-main competitors.

At first glance I do not see a lot of free plugins, and some of the ones available are old dated. Of course using custom code is always best and till now it integrates to my project with no problems and crashes. For Ex. I need comparison picture slider which I will get from 3-th party, it would be great if such is integrated in the plugins and custom code section. Another thing is the parallax option which would be great to work with multi pictures on the first page.

Camille
Career Coach in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Love the personalized chat help

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, pretty good. Easier than others I tried.

I am not techy at all but need my website. The chat feature is the reason I chose this software. They are very helpful and timely when I need it at all hours.

It is very difficult to cut and paste a long form article with pictures I write from LinkedIn onto this platform. This should be easier I think.

Manjula
Architect in Sri Lanka
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Good review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: without any knowledge of web design or coding you can build your own website and it is no differentwith any other professionally developed websites...with little more attempts you can even pass the qualities of professionally designed websites.

The overall composition is good and very easy to handle & very user friendly

Compose of user logs should be improved and logos need a writeup underneath as it sometimes requires a label

Alexon
web administrator in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy as 123

5,0 6 maanden geleden

It is easy to use, I didn't have to go through any training to use this site builder. I love that the customer support is on stand-by (so efficient and friendly), I wouldn't mind training in tech support,

I hope the site puts up some more templates, and also a dark mode template version.

Nikki
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

My first website experience

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I am starting out I cannot answer this question fully yet.

After doing tons of research, I narrowed down what I thought I needed from a website to a choice of 2 and went woth Site 123. Its relativly easy for a newbie like me to figure out but what truly sets them apart is the 24/7 customer service. Polite, informed, friendly, available and best of all, they never make me feel like a dumb blonde, which I actually am in the website arena!

There could be more information on the edit functions, sometimes it is a bit too basic and I have to go and search through the official Site 123 website page to find my answer.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Nikki! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are adding all kinds of awesome stuff to expand function tools all the time! We also want you to be involved in the development of our software! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers. We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback. Thank you and have a great day! Kind regards, SITE123 Support Team www.site123.com