Mobile Savvy; Just Add Content

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2016
Wayne H.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using a WYSIWYG Flash-based website builder for the past several years for my business website. While it was sufficient for the time, I was faced with having to migrate it to HTML 5 and basically do a complete reconstruction or just start from scratch. I decided to look around and see what was available that really focused on mobile friendly architecture, so-called "adaptive design." I already knew from my analytics that mobile devices were the fastest growing segment of my viewers, with tablets close behind. So that was a high priority. I ran across Site123 and started playing with it. In a just over three hours, I had completely built a mobile friendly site by taking the content from my old size and dropping it in. Site123 has got to have one of the most gentle learning curves imaginable. Controls are very intuitive, as you format text, images, presentation, etc. Changes are saved automatically so no "Oh crap!" moments as you realize you've forgotten to save a long session and wind up losing it and starting over. I had some special needs as far as list requirements, too, and found that some of their built-in tools could be retooled for other uses. Tables worked great and the desktop/tablet/mobile simulator gives a reasonably accurate accounting of how your site will work on those devices. I was working on a desktop and going to my Android phone to check the results as I published them. It was an extremely efficient and no-pain experience to take a site I was dreading to update and have fun doing it in one morning. Very impressed with Site123 for my needs.

Pluspunten: Extremely intuitive. I didn't even bother to read anything more than the tool tips and template descriptions and had zero issues with the build. As I was building it in the Free service offer, I didn't have to worry about credit cards being charged only to discover I hated the app. Even in the Free version, the Site123 floating credit at the bottom of the window is non-intrusive and quite bearable. They seem to have leaned toward a customer-centric approach that doesn't bludgeon you into an upsell. I liked that. For a small business or service, personal site, NFP or similar low-moderate information needs, this seems to be a very viable package to consider. You can point your domain name to your Site123 provided URL and be in business in no time. At $8 a month (yearly plan) for hosting, costs are in line with most similar services. I have found that over the past years, my customers are gravitating toward very convenient, user friendly ways to reach me and really don't bother with a lot of the detail that I felt needed to be in a desktop-level site. Being able to offer a very modern, attractive and fully mobile compliant site seems to be more effective in getting eyes on me and making sales. Site123 does a very nice job in that department. I am in the process of switching my plan over to Site123 and away from my old provider.

Minpunten: I wouldn't want to try to do a very robust catalog or sales site from what I could tell, but I wasn't looking in that direction and maybe missed some features that make that choice more accessible.

I visited the website to play around but I ended up liking it so much

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2018
Anna P.
Founder (Main Coordinator)
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's really depending on what you want, we as a team go the best experience we could get. There is support so they are always there to give you tips or you can tell them what you want to do and they will guide you to do it.
Some of them even step by step, like really step by step.
If you try the platform and you don't know what you want to do, then do not do it at all.
Be sure for what you want and most of all, be sure that what you want to do in doable in general. There were things I wanted to do but they are not really possible to be done.

Pluspunten: Let's start with the fact that I was previously using a code only platform and I really wanted to make a professional website for my team and get it live to attract new visitors. It's basically what I was looking for in a website builder. I have tried multiple online but SITE123 gave me the freedom to take my team on the web and get it live with our domain name.
It's a very easy to use platform and they offer many applications to use and index your website to Google and other search engines which what I really needed.
Because of this website we were able to increase awareness as I have seen the difference with the hosting I had, the servers response time is 5x times faster than the Shared Hosting plan I had with another website.
Very powerful platform I would say, and it really got my message out.

Minpunten: I would appreciate if they had sidebars like WordPress themes but for now I was able to make what I wanted.
I might not be able to add my own HTML to the platform for some specific apps I wanted but I was able to find something at least similar to their app market, it did the job (not the one I wanted) but if you try to find there is always a way to get things done even when you are limited to the option they offer.
I was expecting to use more the custom Iframe but it turned out the Application integration were more useful than any other features offered.

All positive .

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Andrew M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm able to run my own company from home as a disabled person. But there should be an incentive for users building sites for customers like me .

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate templates really professional.great customer service really easy to use . software throughout the different packages are really professional and easy to use.

Minpunten: When too many people are on can run slow but still an amazing product . but overall really great system

van SITE123 op 27-6-2018

Hi Andrew! Thank you for giving us a great review!

There is a program that would suit you given your web design skills - Our Expert Program.

Our Experts Program gives you the option to build your clients a website directly from your own SITE123 account. When the website is ready and upgraded, you will be able to enjoy benefits like: Huge commissions on each paid website, a FREE website for your own business (with our GOLD package), Special account manager and more.

The program is open and you can register in just a few seconds.

For more questions, please send an email to [email protected]

Amazing! Fast. It's the best website building!

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Doniel Z.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The support is extremely fast. The service is amazing. Many cool features. Best Website Building tools ever!

Minpunten: Sometimes, developing get's messed up. I have advanced plan, and many times it would say I have n plan. But, the development fixes it right away!

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Doniel. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

I am happy to see we were able to fix your issue right away! We work hard to make sure everyone who uses our software is satisfied.

We will continue to update and improve our product and in the meantime we appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback.

www.site123.com

Super simple and great visual results

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018
Ginés H.
Research Associate at Perceptual Computing Laboratory
Hoger onderwijs
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have 2 websites (professional and personal ones), both of them paid, and I think it's super quick to use and build the website, while the visual result is super good and looks quite modern.
In addition, the customer support is super fast, probably their best part.

Minpunten: The same thing that makes it great, which is the huge amount of templates, it's also its main problem. If you wanna do something that is not in those templates, you simply can't. It's not a big issue, but annoying sometimes for basic functionalities that they don't have (e.g. justified alignment in the text...)

van SITE123 op 1-7-2018

Hi Gines,

Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it.

Please know that we are adding more functionalities all the time, and any feedback you can give we will happily forward to our developers. Justified alignment is one of the things we hope to add soon along with other features, and remember that all of the templates we made were built with our own system. All it takes is a little time and you can build sites completely of your own design!

If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 chat support! Thanks!

-Derek
SITE123 Support

My first website experience

Nikki G.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As I am starting out I cannot answer this question fully yet.

Pluspunten: After doing tons of research, I narrowed down what I thought I needed from a website to a choice of 2 and went woth Site 123. Its relativly easy for a newbie like me to figure out but what truly sets them apart is the 24/7 customer service. Polite, informed, friendly, available and best of all, they never make me feel like a dumb blonde, which I actually am in the website arena!

Minpunten: There could be more information on the edit functions, sometimes it is a bit too basic and I have to go and search through the official Site 123 website page to find my answer.

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Nikki! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We are adding all kinds of awesome stuff to expand function tools all the time! We also want you to be involved in the development of our software!

www.site123.com

Very basic with a quality finished product.

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Associate Executive Director
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: There are not many web design platforms that combine simplicity with modern, professional finished sites quite as well as SITE123. The customer service is fast and knowledgeable. As long as you are okay with the cookie-cutter layouts and features, this is a very good platform for building a website.

Pluspunten: The finished product with a SITE123 website is high quality. Users visiting the site will find the look and interface modern and easy to navigate. There are many predesigned options for those inexperience with web design or anyone wanting to knock out a site quickly.

Minpunten: The overall options and customization is limited. When choosing a layout there is no way to pick the best from each layout, just the overall layout you prefer.

van SITE123 op 27-1-2019

Hi! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. More input is always welcome!

How Site123 helped me

Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Site123 allows me to convey the services that I offer in a simple. clear and usable way, very easy to update and publishes any of my changes instantly if required which is a real asset.
In a strange way it's actually fun to use because you can alter the image of your business if required without publishing and when you are ready, hit the publish button and hey presto you have a fresh new look. Thanks for a great product.

Pluspunten: I found the software extremely easy to use especially from someone with little technical experience.
Excellent array of templates and you'll never be short of finding suitable images - they seem endless.
There are constant upgrades and new products added which I am notified immediately when they happen
Outstanding support with clear and concise response to even the most difficult questions

Minpunten: None really - maybe the inability to change the format of a selected template but I guess that's why its called a template!

Best web builder program and techs there are

David R.
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had a web site for over 15 years, used the old Front Page, and when it bwecame unworkable, was told to go to Word Press, also completely confusing. I am not a web page designer. I came to site 123 with real apprehension, I knew NOTHING about building a web site, save for the one page black and white one from before. At first, I got upset, didn't understand how it all worked, but, the techs wouldn't let me quit, they prodded and prompted me forward at every facet of building the site, and I LEARNED as we went forth. Once I got over being frustrated, and with the tech's fantastic help, I built a really nice new website, and every time I wanted to update, change, whatever, they were there to help along the way. They never gave up on ME, never quit, and I KNOW they will all be there if I need them. I can now manage my website, having built it, and have the fine techs to help if I need them. This is the BEST web experience I have ever had.

Pluspunten: They care about YOU and your website, they are extremely helpful.

Minpunten: NOTHING, best web experience I have ever had.

it's fine to create a website quickly without much knowledge about web development

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018
Ana del v H.
college professor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It allows to build a simple website in a very short time without the help of experts in web development.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use, the predesigned templates are nice and adapt to most small businesses.
It has a library of free images pretty good.
It has basic seo options and allows you to customize the language and regional settings successfully.
You can use it for free for simple websites, with payment plans you can add more functionality, hosting space, bandwidth and custom domain.
the website that is built automatically adjusts to mobile devices.

Minpunten: the customization options are more limited than other applications of the same type.
It does not have predefined templates for educational web.
Like many applications of its kind when you use the free plan your website does not belong to you and you must pay for the domain and for functionalities such as categories and external links.

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Ana. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We are adding awesome new customization options all the time. We have designed everything so no matter how you set your website, it will look professional and impressive.

Nice Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Dipak S.
Software Developer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and whenever I did have a question I used their 24/7 chat with the highly knowledgeable support team.

Minpunten: I found it too easy. I didn't feel like it looked as professional as the other website builders. It seemed better as a landing page rather than a full blown website

van SITE123 op 5-6-2018

Hi Dipak. Thank you for your review! Please know we help users to build all kinds of websites, from E-commerce to Blogs to Restaurants and more. You can see some of our great website examples here: https://www.site123.com/website-examples

There are also a few things I wanted to share with you to help enhance your SITE123 experience. Did you know we have a huge and constantly growing collection of templates you can use to build websites? You can check them out here: https://www.site123.com/templates/free-website-templates

It also sounds like you might not have seen the multi-page option. This you can use to set multiple pages (rather than a single page) to follow the design of a larger website. You can set that up under Website type for multi design, under settings. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support chat 24/7. Thanks again and have a great day!

Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018
Binyamin K.
Farmer
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simply put: I am a big fan of Site123.

Pluspunten: I consider myself mildly computer savvy. Site123 is feature rich but requires assistance to make the most out of it. To this end Site123 offers 24/7 costumer support. They have been extremely helpful in answering all of my question and respond almost always within 5 minutes of the query. I have asked questions regarding building the site, building the storefront, and billing. Site123 costumer service answers all of my questions and are always courteous.

Minpunten: I would like to have more "drag-and-drop" control over building features.

van SITE123 op 23-10-2018

Hi Binyamin!

Thanks very much for your great review!

Please know that our system is deliberately designed to not be drag-and-drop, like so many other systems out there. This is because our system has been optimized so that users can always design a professional looking website, no matter what. We are also always introducing new customization features, and we will keep all of our users updated whenever we release something new!

Thanks and have a great day!

SITE123 Support Team

I built my fitness website with this software.

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2018
Suzanne E.
founder
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: This is a very basic, very easy to use site builder. Not very many bells and whistles, but if you want an easy, basic website, maybe even just a landing page, this is great. It's not the prettiest either, but it gets the job done and the price is great.

Minpunten: Compared to other site builders that are more expensive, this just doesn't do everything you'd want in a website. That's to be expected I think since the pricing is so good and lot is free, but you can get better free websites from the bigger players as well.

van SITE123 op 24-4-2018

Hello Suzanne,

Thanks for your review! I appreciate it.

One thing I was curious about is what features were missing that you would want in your website?

SITE123 offers many features including Ecommerce, Blog, Schedule Booking and more. You can check out our features here: https://www.site123.com/features

SITE123 values its user feedback very much and so we would be happy to know what was missing for you when you were making your website, so that we will make our software the right solution for you.

Derek

The Best Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Belito M.
Owner/Publisher
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before I don't have a website,I can only post few information about my affiliate products on social media.But after I launched my website in March 14,2018,finally i was able to post the whole content on a blog page and have partnered with travel companies around the world.In addition,they approved my applications.Site123 is an easy website builder based on my experience.Now,my revenue still growing.

Pluspunten: Easy to learn even without coding skills

Minpunten: Sometimes website loads slowly if they are upgrading the system

Excellent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Daniel B.
General Manager
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Was able to set up the web site quickly that fell perfectly into the window that we wanted to be up and running .

Pluspunten: Very easy to navigate the web portal and make changes to web site. This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout is so simple but very VERY effective.

Minpunten: There are a few things that I can't implement on the site, which is kind of disappointing but for the most part, love the ease of making changes to the web site as well as the great customer service.

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

What few things would you like us to implement into our software so you can better your website?

My First Website

Mark M.
HR Consultant
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My website has been commented upon favourably with clients. I've only had problems that were the result of my lack of IT knowledge and all of these have been dealt with quickly and patiently.

Pluspunten: The system is easy and logical to use and offers a wide range of options - all contributing to a really professional outcome. Additionally, the on line support is fantastic - quick and helpful - and I am kept up to date with all developments.

Minpunten: Seriously? Nothing - I tried other providers and no-one comes close.

User friendly

Rob B.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: No problems at all, very happy.

Pluspunten: It was easy to set up and navigate without any instruction. When I did need help it was available immediately and was always spot on.

Minpunten: Would have liked more bottons on the home screen

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Rob! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

About additional buttons, there are multiple ways to add buttons to your home page. Please check with our 24/7 live chat support and we'll be happy to show you all of the great options you have!

www.site123.com

is a complete platform that allows anyone to create their own free web page in minutes.

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2018
Anamary A.
Programmer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use SITE123 when I need to build simple web pages in a short time and with very good results.

Pluspunten: SITE123 is a platform that facilitates work so that it can be done by anyone without experience in coding and web design. It is a good builder of websites for beginners. It has a wide range of templates and personalization tools. An opportunity to create many websites using only one account. Responsive templates for mobile phones t tablets automatically. Live chat 24/7 technical support.

Minpunten: The customization is very limited. The parameters of the free plan and some paid plans significantly limit the opportunities to create a large functional website.

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Anamary. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We are adding awesome new custom features every month! With that said, is there anything you would like to see added to our software?

www.site123.com

i was surprised to see how easy it is to use. on every question i have i am using the chat option

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Sharon K.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: the simple and easy and understandable way to work with it.
using the chat support helps a lot specially that the reply is almost always immediately.

Minpunten: lack of features, specially in the store. some difficulties with adjusting pictures or other sticker inside a page.

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Sharon. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We are adding awesome new features all the time.

What features would you like to see added to our software?

www.site123.com

Very satisfied with the ease of use especially for a first time user. I love it

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2018
Thinus P.
Entrepeneur
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to sell my product on the internet in the whole country. Looking into the possibility to develop websites on a part time basis, thus extra income

Pluspunten: For someone who has never developed websites this software are very easy to use. It took me some time to figure it out but now it's a pleasure to work with. The features and advantages are very powerful and user friendly.

Minpunten: Limited options of Credit Card Gateway Provider. Only 3 providers of which Braintree doesn't offer a service in South Africa. After 2 weeks I'm still battling to get an account number with 2Checkout. Busy investigating STRIPE at the moment. Bit expensive considering the exchange rate but still excellent value for money!

SITE123 for new bloggers

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Nikki G.
Maritiem, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Started a blog which I plan to monetize at a later stage with my own products. Looks like this will not work with this host though as they are very restrictive.

Pluspunten: Easy to set up, great features and incredibly helpful customer service. For a first time user I would highly recommend SITE123.

Minpunten: Sadly they do not allow me to add an HTML so my affiliate marketing is not going to work on this platform in the long term.

van SITE123 op 26-3-2019

Hello Nikki,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it!

We are glad you enjoy the features of our site and the help of our customer support. Great effort is putting into our system as functional and attractive as possible. Remember that if you have any features you'd like to request or improvements you think should be made, please let our customer support know, we always take client suggestions!

Kind Regards,

The SITE123 Support Team
www.site123.com

Really like how it came out!

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Karen B.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: none yet but it is new

Pluspunten: flexible and easy to use. support is big for me and they have an excellent support staff...they are great!

Minpunten: didn't quite do exactly as wanted, but almost! I wanted to make an 'index' on pages, but it would only do a summary of content on a page.

Site easy to build with excellent support

Robin P.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was easy to build the site & when i do set stuck the guys at support is always there

Pluspunten: it is easy to use & if I get stuck I know the guys at SITE123 are there to help

Minpunten: I cant think of anything i dont like . If I have had a problem, support has been there to help

Improvement needed

Namara L.
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Good so far

Pluspunten: It's easy to use, and relatively cheaper

Minpunten: Some features are not available and support staff wouldn't give the reasons why they're not available.

van SITE123 op 4-10-2018

Hi Namara! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We're adding all kinds of new features every month and we want your input! Is there anything you would like to see added to our software? We want to make sure you are happy with our software and earn the best reviews from our customers.

Discounts, Discounts everywhere

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018
CEO, Founder
Internet
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use to create your website, they have a nice looking page design that was easy to set up. If you're interested in signing up to this site, just wait for a discount to come. I didn't sign up right away and started getting 30-40% off sales from them every other week.

Minpunten: I was disappointed to realize that no matter what business I selected the same website template was given to me, just a different picture in the header. The layout was always the same, I later found that I could customize it further myself but really I had to dig to figure this out. So this sorta turned me off on the product the lack of website designs given.

van SITE123 op 26-4-2018

Thank you for reviewing SITE123. I wanted to discuss a few things about your review. Our Website Structure tool is used to customize and change websites using our Advanced Structure Options, letting our clients change the design and layout of their websites. Another thing that you could do is to choose from our wide selection of layouts for each page / module - Have you tried it out?

In regards to the score you have provided about our customer support, I wish we could have your details to communicate with you and to check what were the issues you experienced. We strive to excel in our customer support. This is why we provide 24/7 live chat support with real agents - covering 15 languages on the chat.

Please know that recently we had discounts available due to Holiday Season sales and specials. Outside of seasonal sales, we are happy to offer discounts as any other website builder platform and are glad that you were able to enjoy a discount.

Thanks,