Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Prowly

Alles-in-één PR-software voor het stroomlijnen van merk- en communicatie-inspanningen (mediadatabase, online newsroom, distributie, analyse).

Meer informatie over Prowly

17 reviews worden weergegeven

Ellie G.
Ellie G.
VP of Marketing
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

"Great product for PR on a budget!"

Opmerkingen: Overall for the price I am very happy with this product

Pluspunten: Pricing is great. Database is pretty good, really easy to use.

Minpunten: Still kind of new so database isnt huge, emails can be sent out through the platform in bulk but when someone responds it goes to your personal email and you have to respond individually, which is good for some situations but time consuming and not efficient in some cases.

van Prowly op 9-7-2020

Thank you for your review, Ellie!

An in-app inbox is one of the features that are in our plans for the future.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020
Brad D.
Vice President & Managing Director
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"No brainer"

Opmerkingen: As newsrooms get cut, our job of connecting with reporters gets harder and harder. Prowly allows for targeted campaigns and one-off releases with metrics on open rates and clicks. The Prowly team is incredibly responsive and has been very helpful as I learned how to best use the tool (I need to do more of this).

Pluspunten: Prowly is a solid media database that helps me target journalists, bloggers and even the elusive freelance reporters we all struggle to find. It's distribution feature gives me valuable metrics allowing me to show clients exactly what we've done to get them coverage. Plus - it is very affordable especially when looking at SaaS like Cision.

Minpunten: There is a lot of horsepower to Prowly, and a few months in, I'm not sure I'm using it to full effect. I probably needed to spend more time on training.

Overwogen alternatieven: Meltwater en Cision

Redenen om over te stappen op Prowly: I have used both Cision and Meltwater in the past, and Prowly's customer service, affordability win the day. Their UI is mostly intuitive and their database of journalists is comparable.

van Prowly op 2-3-2020

Thank you for your review, Brad!
Our Customer Success team will be more than happy to have another training session with you so you can make the most out of Prowly.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021

"Buggy Platform, Terrible Support"

Opmerkingen: Very dissatisfied with support and platform. Specifically support whose response to why my email didn't go out for 2 days was that they experienced technical issues however these were never relayed to customers and they refuse to refund when their system had technical issues.

Pluspunten: N/A - i purchased this because I use SEMRush who recently acquired them however as a PR tool Prowly has many bugs and doesn't compare at all to other products available.

Minpunten: Having used other PR platforms, this one is very buggy and support is terrible. Their 7-day trial doesn't give you a good feel for the product, so I had to purchase a month to evaluate..and then the system failed to send a PR pitch i had queued up for two days, and after putting in 2 support tickets and emailing our sales rep, we got no reply. Stay away! Other platforms might be a bit more pricey but are reliable and have great service.

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021
Dawn G.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

"Great Monitoring Tool For Medium Sized Businesses With Large Online Presence"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Prowly has done exactly what I hoped it would do- make me more efficient when using my own social media marketing platforms for my business. I do wish I could find a software program that allowed me to do exactly what Prowly does while also allowing me to completely manage my social medias. But for the price, and the intuitive interface- I'm very happy with Prowly.

Pluspunten: My biggest issue as a small business owner who markets their brand primarily online has been making sure that I respond to all social media complaints. We often receive questions and comments from customers that I just don't see- because I'm not actively searching for them every day. Meltwater actually alerts me to times when my business is mentioned- when questions are asked or when problems arise. This helps ensure my customers get the fastest response possible, essentially making my online image appear more customer oriented and professional.

Minpunten: The application is essentially ONLY for monitoring. It doesn't necessarily help you manage your social media- it just makes you aware of aspects within different social media platforms that impact your business. Times your business is mentioned or analytics regarding your business niche.

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021
Marta K.
brand&communication coordinator
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"Modern and effective place for brand positioning"

Pluspunten: I notice many positive aspects when using the PRowly press office. Apart from the obvious, i.e. intuitiveness, transparency and modernity. This tool allows me to build a strong image of a professional brand. The design of the office itself, the possibility of displaying the brand and, at the end, joining it with journalists is a brilliant and industrial solution for me. I recommend to test - after this period it is impossible to give up this tool!

Minpunten: There is one thing which is rarely hard to do - matching photos from my partners to the 1260x600 format. I always get 1200x600 and there is a challange to resize it.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020
Urszula P.
Senior PR Specialist
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020

"Easy&Fun"

Opmerkingen: I save a lot of time and can monitor the effects of my shipment

Pluspunten: Prowly helps me create texts in an attractive form and facilitates their mass distribution. At the same time, it gives journalists a sense of personalisation of their messages.

Minpunten: I don't like the fact that I can't add attachments to the email, but I understand that it makes the email less likely to get into spam

van Prowly op 16-3-2020

Thank you, Urszula! We really appreciate your kind words.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020
¿ukasz G.
Head of Communications
Online media, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017

"The best tool for communications pros!"

Opmerkingen: Prowly makes it all. CRM, pitch, media, stories. The product is everything I need in my everyday work. I have space to write, to promote, to send, to analise. I can't imagine my job without it.

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2020

"Terrible Experience"

Opmerkingen: I'm incredibly unhappy with my experience given the fact that the functions I would've like to work didn't work for me. In addition it was my understanding Prowly was a newswire service which is really what I was looking for. I signed up for the service just a few days ago, had a call with the consultant and when I realized it wasn't what I wanted or needed I asked to cancel and for a refund. The consultant simply told me they wouldn't return my money, even though I have gotten absolutely no value from the software and was charged over $300 for something I won't use. Very disappointed. Also I saw ads that Prowly has $115 services so again I don't know why I was charged so much. The company just seems deceptive. Tip for Prowly going forward: Most software companies reach out prior to the purchase to do a demo and answer questions before a purchase is made. IF that was done then I wouldn't have had this problem.

Pluspunten: There's really nothing about the software that worked for me.

Minpunten: 1) It was my understanding I was signing up for a newswire service. Perhaps that's my fault, however the way that my cancellation was handled is unacceptable to me, as a small business owner. Treat the customer in a way that you can win them back, not the opposite.
2) I'm not sure if they outright advertise as a newswire service but the fact that they come up in Google along with other newswires shows that they are using the "newswire" term in SEO to compete with other services, which again, to me is wrong.
3) The functions I actually used did not work for me - analytics (was not able to see exactly who clicked etcd) and the data export function.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2020
Krzysztof W.
Senior PR Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2017

"Public Relations and Communications,"

Pluspunten: Prowly makes it all. I can manage my contacts CRM, pitch journalists, and bring interesting stories. Prowly is product that helps me and my team in daily work.

Minpunten: There are no cons except price so i do not now what else ;)

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2017
Dominika W.
Regional Director
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Best product ever"

Opmerkingen: I believe that every article, every advisory opportunity, every interaction with a client should make the working world better than it was before... and Prowly is helping us to make it real.

Pluspunten: Everything

Monika U.
Director od Sales & Marketing
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"An absolute game changer"

Opmerkingen: I love it how innovative it is and I'd recommend it to all PR professionals.

Pluspunten: It's extremely user friendly and the support is perfect. I like all the features, such as: social media links, easy access to the articles' authors contact details etc.

Minpunten: Nothing comes to my mind, really. I didn't meet any obstacles while using the software and it met all my expectations.

van Prowly op 16-3-2020

Thank you, Monika! Your positive feedback means a lot to us.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Marcin K.
Account Manager
Public relations en communicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2017

"Great tool for PR pros!"

Opmerkingen: The easiest way to comunicate with journalists and consumers via your newsroom/brand journal. The best customer support ever. :)

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2017
Francis C.
Marketing Director
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

"Beware of Scam!"

Opmerkingen: Horrible experience, wasted money on their "services" and hopefully if you are reading this review, you won't do the same and go through this same problem!

Pluspunten: The promise of getting industry contacts for media pitch coverage is completely false.

Minpunten: I paid over $200 for an outdated database of emails that half of them bounced back. I contacted their customer service and they basically told me there was nothing they could do about it. I wasted a lot of money and they don't seem to care, complete scam! Do not trust this platform!

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021
Krzysztof R.
Legal counsel
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017

"Great tool for companies looking for PR supporter"

Opmerkingen: I have used Prowly's software for quite long time, about 6 months for now. I did not have any problems with guidance or user's interface. I recommend Prowly's software as the best one in its category.

Lukasz S.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2017

"Best PR tool on the market"

Opmerkingen: We tried couple of PR tools, but eventually chose Prowly and we are extremely happy with everything it provides - the features (especially brand journal!), customer support (very responsive), and the ease of use (all features packed in the great design and well-thought interface). I am pretty sure you will love Prowly, once you try it!

• Beoordeeld op 6-3-2017
Kaya K.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017

"Great all in one tool for your PR efforts"

Opmerkingen: Prowly allows you to keep all your PR efforts in one place. You create an interactive content to share it with your media contacts via CRM module and/or to publish in your brand journal (an awesome new version of your old boring newsroom!).

Dev
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

"Limited and basic software"

Opmerkingen: Canceling and getting a refund was a challenge. They do not offer refunds and it took multiple attempts to cancel.

Pluspunten: It looked good to begin with, I read good review but software was very disappointing.

Minpunten: There are many limitations even on the paid plan. You can find much better services, with less limitations for a fraction of the price.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021