basically, It's swiss knife PMS, all in one for every need of any size property.

Erdis D.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We are small hostel and we don't need many features to manage our property and we found switch doing everything the best way. It syncs our reservations from all other platforms like booking, hostelworld, agoda, hostelbookers, airbnb, and many others also your own website or directly from facebook page. One of the best features is automated emails that you don't have to deal with welcoming email or sending invoices. Also the interface is super user-friendly so anyone that have used any webapp in general will understand it from the first try. This list of features can go on and on and i don't want to bore anyone reading this, so simply go for it give a try and judge for your self.
Thanks to the time switch.cm saved to me I've started doing day trips with the guests and another side business during the low season.

Minpunten: I can't complain about anything as a con, but in the future, I would consider more charts/stats like percentage of guests age we get, genres, age or number of guests sorted by a country they are from so we can target our audience with advertisements.

Good for the price

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Rafael R.

Pluspunten: Ease of use.

Minpunten: - How it handles group reservations. Every change you try to make takes a long time to be applied. It´s completely impossible to use switch with big groups - The lack of useful features especially when it comes to the payment history. It should display the total amount in the screen and have more filters such as payments per user and show/hide deleted payments.
Today if we want these informations we have to export the payments to a CSV fomat, open in google docs (or similar) and set filters
- There is a translation error in the brazilian portuguese version of Switch. In the payments history screen, in the drop-down menu there are two options: "on" and "between' . In the portuguese version they are translated as "ligado" and "entre". "entre" is correct but "on" should be translated as "em".
Every time I teach a new employee how to use the system I have to explain why is "ligado" listed there.

van Switch.cm op 21-8-2018

Hi Rafael, thanks for your feedback!

We've recently revised the Portuguese translation and fixed those minor errors. Take a second look into it and you'll see how it is now :)

The group reservation is working properly after the fixes we pushed in June for the slow loading. We will take your feedback about filters in the Payment History into consideration for the next batch of improvements.

Thanks for sharing you opinion!

Cheers,

Switch for villa management

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020
Evan W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The training and support and quick follow up's have made me feel satisfied with my purchase. Nice to have someone to talk to, message via the chat box, or actually meet the agent in person.

Pluspunten: Easy to access, clean system and user friendly. Loads of stat information and charts if you need. The set was not difficult, and the customer service was fabulous. The price is the best on the market for the size of property we are - 4 rooms.

Minpunten: Needs templates set up for alternate invoicing. Needs mobile app option.

Using SWITCH.CM is amazing experience.Thank you SWITCH.CM

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020
Aleksandar G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Synchronisation and my all reservations are inside SWITCH.CM .., SWITCH.CM is always ready to help you and solve your problems very very fast.

Pluspunten: Excellent Synchronization , eazy , accessible

Minpunten: Sometimes it opening all my reservations...!!!
Very uncomfortable...

Connectivity Issues

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Aye mya S.
GM
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The connectivity is really slow. Sometimes, we have overbooking problems because of the connection delayed. After a guest books online, the reservation does not upload immediately in the software and when another person books, we have overbooking.

Pluspunten: The price is affordable and easy to use.

Minpunten: There are onnectivity issues and need more fuctions.

van Flymya op 6-1-2020

We have a rate of less than 1% of overbookings cases related to actual connectivity issues or system slowness. The majority of the cases are due to auto-replenish or guaranteed allotment (those are programs that the OTA sets with hotels, directly).

Switch is currently being architecture in a new, faster language. You can expect a faster and more robust system from 2020 onwards.

Great software and easy to use with superb support staff that are always ready to assist.

Matt J.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Superb support from the staff and made life so much easier with all the information I need at a few clicks of a mouse if I should need to clarify information from a guest from ages ago and most importantly no double bookings thanks to it's efficient booking system.

Pluspunten: No more double bookings as everything is imported seamlessly instantly. Should I ever get any problems then the excellent support staff are there within minutes with all sorts of helpful advice and tips and even go above and beyond with...."we've noticed this and it may improve occupancy if you do this for example." I also like the site is continuously evolving and every time I've suggested as a user, that this change may be beneficial they are generally already on the case with said changes before I've even suggested it! Great programme, superb staff and would highly recommend.

Great management software

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2018
Mihai C.
Hostel Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use and has a friendly interface. It simplify some of my tasks for the Hostel, overall is a great tool to use and a must have, even if you are a small business.

Minpunten: I can't really say that is something that I don't like, they are adding options and features and I saw that they are very good with their customer service and try to improve every time. To be honest... I don't know why this software is not so popular.

van Switch.cm op 4-9-2018

Thanks Mihai for your feedback :)

General

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020
Kyaw S.
General Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: guest folio can easily print with full information. Rate can adjust in the system upon negotitaion with the guests. Easily to know for new reservation by switch.cm mail sending to us and always update in system.

Pluspunten: Channel manager helps us for reservations from OTAs

Minpunten: Not over leaping booking.
Easy to operate the system.

van Flymya op 13-1-2020

Thank you! It's great to hear that :)

Great PMS and channel manager

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
Aaron B.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It’s great it has a great channel manager integration.

Pluspunten: It’s user friendly, and has great integration with booking.com and other major websites.

Minpunten: The reports could be better but they have the basic ones.
I guess with premium version you can get more but also pay more.

fair enough for the money

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
Vojkan K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: overall im ok with it

Pluspunten: its good and cheap for small hostel, there was almost all the functions i wanted to have.

Minpunten: not always very good support, sometimes fast (and good) respond sometimes poor help with waiting.

van Flymya op 15-1-2020

Thanks for the feedback! We're actually working on recruiting more people and providing refreshing training to the ones we already have. You will definitely see a better level of support in no time.

Cheers!

The program in general is good and helpful. It still nees some perfections

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Ani N.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The connection with the booking engine. It youd be nice to have also odher wesites like airbnb, They could be more but in general is good

Minpunten: For example, what happened to me. We had to close our activity and I asked help, they said I had to do it and the only way to close it was to make a reservation and close bed by bed. A pretty long thing

van Switch.cm op 22-3-2018

Hi Ari, thanks for your feedback!

We thrive to keep improving the system and pushing new functions periodically. Last year we've pushed a 'Block Out' button which allows user to block multiple rooms and beds at one click.

Moreover, we do connect to Airbnb. We're happy to assist you in adding Airbnb connection into your Channel Manager dashboard :)

Really great PMS software

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018
Jason S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Really great use interface. Clean, easy to navigate, customizable UI with rich booking information.

Minpunten: Needs more payment integrations. Only having Stripe is a significant limitation at this time. Could also use PayPal and some others.

van Switch.cm op 22-3-2018

Hi Jason,

Nice to hear from you!

We've launched integration with other payment gateways last year, such as Omise and 2C2P. Yet, we do look at connecting to other PM to broaden our availability in regards to auto-charge collection.

Thanks for your feedback!

Switch team

Better Than the Big Costly Guys!

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Leanne L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is still a new company/product so there is room for additional development. However, it already surpassed a lot of the legacy systems in the market. Given it is a new provider in the industry, there is room for further development but keep watch for this emerging player!

Pluspunten: It seriously works better than some of the bigger and expensive software out there including Cloudbeds. It even connects to Airbnb and with ease. Channel manager + Property Management in one and for the price, it's double, triple bang for your buck!

Minpunten: Getting started requires the help of support (but most other CM+PMS do also). There are quite a few features out of the box; however, some are in Alpha/Beta mode and is not fully rolled out. Maybe some API plugin/integration could add more functionality through 3rd party developers so it doesn't need to be developed in-house. Also wish it could be more colourful as the oldschool grey excel sheet appearance isn't visibly the best.

I always get answers to my technical questions and learn from them.

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018
Alison S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Quite a lot and i'm still learning

Pluspunten: There is a lot of information you can use from this software which makes your job easier. I like the comprehensive lists/ bookings/ cancellations/ modifications and it is nice to know details of your customer in advance, like what country they are from.

Minpunten: Where the "ask a question"button is - it's really irritating when you want to curser a days accurately.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Elisa V.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We are using the free version and are very happy with it!! It's all we need to run our B&B. It's simple, everybody can work in it. Everything is very clear.

van Switch.cm op 9-3-2018

Nice to know that you're happy with Switch Elisa!
The freemium version is not available anymore but Switch is still helping small businesses to go automated by offering affordable plans.
Greetings!

very useful and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2018
Vicky B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: it is very easy to use and customer services are fast responding our question. At firs you will confuse if you never use channel manager but by the time you will get used to it. super easy!

Minpunten: some of OTAs cant connected to SWITCH.CM. i hope it will solved very soon.
customer service by phone maybe a good idea (?)

Fantastic tool to increase bookings for small hotes

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Parakrama D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Boosted revenue and visibility on many different sites such as booking.com and expedia

Pluspunten: The ability to synchronise callendars on most websites and control pricing with ease. It has been a large driver of growth in the past year.

Minpunten: The high cost of upgrading to a premium version which allows the connection to a vast array of different websites.

van Switch.cm op 27-3-2018

Glad to hear :)
We've been modifying our subscription plans and products offers, and there are more options in the way to come in the next months. For example, new product modules for Guest Database CRM and Self Check-in platform.

Switch.cm makes your life easier, managing reservations from a variety of platforms!

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
George adrian O.
Cofounder
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's functionalities, monthly improvements, easy to use procedures and user-friendly interface for all our staff. I've tested several apps before choosing and this is one of the best.

Minpunten: Sometimes it can work slow or there can be minor errors that often are cleared out by the technical team in 1-2 days.

I find Switch very innovative, easy to use and they keep making it better and better!

Lisette J.
Hostel owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Less over-bookings. Better insight in revenue and occupancy rates.

Pluspunten: All the reports it generates. Its great to see instantly your income and occupancy rate for that day and even for the coming days. And it automatically synchronizes to all OTA's we use, that's super helpful.

The tool I was looking for

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2018
Diogo D.
D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Switch came to me when I needed it the most. Since I begun using it it never stopped evolving and the team never stopped carrying. A great tool!

Minpunten: It should be web responsive: I can´t use it on my cell Phone or in my Tablet. I really hope you improve that soon ;)

Great for business, made my life very easy. Always on point especially as you get to know it better.

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018
Serah M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ease of booking coordination and organisation

Pluspunten: Great features that keep improving as you go, definitely made my work easier and customer care is always available to assist when needed.

Minpunten: A bit complicated at the beginning, but with time, becomes easier. Sometimes, it can slow down of hang which then takes a lot of time in trying to restart an operation.

Great Property management system for small - medium sized hotels!

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Geotechnical Engineering Intern
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ability to control my pricing throughout all my listings on a variety of websites, attracting as much business as possible. The transactional email feature where I can create automated emails for guests and hotel staff.

Minpunten: The cost of upgrading to a premium version to allow access to more websites for OTA. The system would also benefit from a mobile app.

Very good product at an unbeatable price

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Erjon K.
hostel owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple to use. Very effective. Nice graphics.

Minpunten: Could improve the blocking of multiple dates so to make it easier if you want to just block the entire hostel.

van Flymya op 6-1-2020

Great, thanks for the feedback! We'll be looking into this while re-architecting the system in 2020.

Cheers!

Very simple system , easy to learn

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2018
Ruth D.
Operation Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: from us all our needed is already in switch.cm

Pluspunten: good connection link with OTA , easy to set prices , already support with mobile app ( easy to us when we outside )

Minpunten: need more details reservation format ( room detail , rate detail , change room number , blacout date)

Good job

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Satria S.
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Managment system, and switch made our sales more than used before, with small opportunity to overbook.

Pluspunten: Nice management system, easy and smooth .

Minpunten: A bit slow sometimes , and we need to put the reservation manually sometimes