Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over eWay-CRM

CRM-invoegtoepassing voor Outlook die helpt bij het beheren van contactpersonen, de verkoop, projecten en het samenvoegen van documenten. Nu beschikbaar op iOS/Android.

Meer informatie over eWay-CRM

Covers everything needed to maintain my client list and stay on top of what's happening. The customer support is friendly and responsive.

Has a tendency to crash or slow down laptop as infrequent, random times.

Beoordelingen van eWay-CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

eWay-CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 578 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je eWay-CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (578)

Fernando
Fernando
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Jason
Paralegal in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

eWay is the only Contact Management Software to Consider for a Law Practice

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With the loss of business contact manager via outlook, eWay has been the only software we have found that will do what a small and very busy law practice will need to use!

The way you can seamlessly sync all contacts, tasks, emails and anything else going on with a specific case. This is really important for a small law firm as I (the paralegal) can keep our clients up to date on the status of their case by seeing what I or the Attorney I work for have completed (tasks) and what has been done as far as communication with clients and opposing parties (emails) all in one easy to use system. Cannot recommend them enough. After dealing with QuickBooks support for 6 months, I truly appreciate the level of customer service eWay provides and does not stop until all issues have been resolved. Even when the issue is on our end they attempt to fix or point out potential problems with our system.

The only Con I had was knowing when eWay had a new update, but I expressed a desire to be emailed when new updates are released and within a release or two I started getting emails to inform me of a new update! So no more Cons with eWay.

Agnieszka
Project Manager in Tsjechië
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers

I don't like eWay at all

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I refuse to use some if its functions and I am pushing the management to switch to a different SW

Probably the search bar. nothing else comes to my mind

Freezing Outlook, breaking down the whole MS Office, annoying attendance form - no possibility to fill in the form automatically, annoying filters, outdated look

Petr
salesman in Tsjechië
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

eWay review

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: very easy to use, good connection with MS Outlook

easy to use and work with it, good structure

not possible to add a meeting to 2 or more opportunities not possible to add multiple documents in one step would be nice if the status changes automatically when turned from Quote to Order now it is necessary end manually "follow the quote"

Lukáš
Energy auditor in Tsjechië
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Review CRM from LP

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience is good. In general, I don't have any really negative experiences. I like the clarity of CRM.

Simplicity and clarity. Easy assignment of tasks, overview of projects.

Time planning of work (but this is determined by the type of work performed)

Jeffrey
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Newbie, first look at EQay-CRM

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: so far so good, would benefit from onboarding by eWay tech support.

1. Integrates with outlook 2. seems to be easy to setup 3. Tutorials are extensive.

1. Get rid of the AI bot in the tutorials. 2. Still a little bit confused about when to use online or desktop version, dependent on the version of outlook, could be better explained.

VISHAL
ceo in India
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Outlook based crm

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I can use the emails in outlook itself to input data in CRM and track it.

It slows down the outlook software in the starting.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

eway online is a big help

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I have used eway crm for some time now, but recently I have also started to work with their online environment and it has become my favourite platform almost immediately. It does not need the classic outlook, so I can work with this database traigh from my Mac or any other device. I can upload old emails from my outlook account there in bulk and for my projects, I can now use the Kanban view. That is a great help for my daily routine.

At the moment I do no have any negatives that would come to my mind.

Jakub
Executive Director in Tsjechië
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers

above standard

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

speed, availability, clarity, a wide range of filtering and information flow

We adapt and program what we don't like, so I can't currently name negatives of the program.

Adam
Production manager in Tsjechië
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Just works

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Great implementation into outlook. Its pretty customizable to fit a lot of different aplications.

Sometimes its a bit slow. Also, it slows MS outlook down.

Mark
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Contact Management - Replacing Business Contact Manager

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am happy with e-Way CRM as it has fulfilled my need to stay on top of my insurance business with hundreds of clients. It has been a reliable solution.

I use eWay-CRM to replace Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager which I used for years but is now obsolete. It is doing the job nicely after my database was imported into e-Way. I like having my client’s data records stored in a server other my computer since I know my data is safe and secure. I had a hard drive failure before when everything was stored on my computer and came close to losing almost 20 years of client data. I no longer worry about that. There were some issues initially when moving things to e-Way but their support staff ([sensitive content hidden]) was very helpful and responsive. They had to do some tweaks for my business model which they completed in a timely manner.

I would like to see more options for the end user being able to customize fields and layouts. You can do some things but it is not as flexible as BCM was. Some things have to be done by the support staff that I think could be done by the user. That said, again they are helpful with this when asked to make changes. I would also like to see custom filters be able to use any data field when creating custom filters. Currently that is not an option. You have only certain fields available.

Bob
Consultant in VS
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

eWay ... absolutely!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Reactie eWay System

2 jaar geleden

Hello Bob, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Karolis
Innovation manager in Litouwen
Halfgeleiders, 501-1.000 werknemers

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Colin
Franchise Principal in Zuid-Afrika
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Exceptional value for money when comparing the features. Especially for the lifetime licence.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great service, convenient and value for money.

Extremely convenient despite the broad array of features.

I find some of the customizations a little challenging to achieve exactly what I was hoping for.

Milan
marketing&strategy manager in Tsjechië
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are tracking sales of ED machines. From leads mangement to the very end. Sales team can easy share all information, managers see how it continues.

eazy to use, the best value for money, Sales rep. like it, especialy a mobile version, which helps them to be up to date while the y are on the business trips

Honestly, I haven't found anything like that

Thomas
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Just getting started- but impressed

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had an excellent experience. Their team (lead by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) did an excellent job bringing us along with the trial. Easy integration into our workflow is key

The MS Out look plug in aspect of the product makes it incredibly easy to adopt and integrate into daily workflows.The ability to adapt the product and configure it to meet our needs without an outside consultant makes it possible to get the CRM we want without all the extra questions, costs and consulting

Still learning- nothing to negative at this point.

Nick
Account Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable. The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not. The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc. After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge. Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Jan
System analyst in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Customized software merged with Office product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, the reviewed application has a positive outlook as it is directly linked to Office without the need for additional installation or linking. It has a comprehensive interface and custom development options are available. The technical support team is responsive to ensure that the application functions smoothly. However, there have been some reported issues with updates and limitations with the local SQL Express server. Additionally, improvements could be made to better integrate with Office, such as respecting autosave and aligning text formatting with MS Office formats and keyboard shortcuts.

The application is linked directly to Office, no additional installation or linking is required.The application has a very comprehensive overall look and feel and custom development can be arranged.Technical support strives to ensure functionality in the event of an outage or glitch

Application updates sometimes have problems after deploymentThere is a problem with the limitation for offlining the database, since it runs locally on the SQL Express server (local db). The integration with Office could be better - for example, it does not respect autosave and repeatedly circulates 3 autosave queries (1 from Office and 2 from eWay) when editing a document. Text formatting could be better aligned with MS Office formats, including keyboard shortcuts.

Jim
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Why eWay-CRM?

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Eliot
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks. Also, they are always updating it.

There are no major outages on how we use it. Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.

Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

My Review for eWay-CRM

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It centralize customer data in one place that makes it easy to make informed decisions.

With eWay-CRM, I am in a better situation to customize and send high volume outbound marketing emails.

It’s been three years ever since I implemented eWay-CRM and I barely encounter flaws.

Michal
CEO in Tsjechië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

eWay long experience

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall satisfied

Possible integration with other SW (accounts, email campaigns), Custom form designer available for admins, sharing useful views on database, reporting, trouble-free SW updates, Outlook integration and email management, Guides for effective operation in Outlook (MS office) and implementation of time management advices into a guide designed arround eWay. Mobile app available for basic contact/lead management

Word export templates are typically longer to setup process. Missing possibility to see selected customer locations in a map, graphical scheme with stage of lead in a pipeline

Nick
Freelance in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Remote freelance consulting user

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Solid and feaure rich CRM, well planned with minimal "bugs" - that I had expeienced. With timely and responsive supported from online FAQs and reliable knowledgable personnel when needed.
Overall gets my vote as an Excellant CRM!

Since the begining it has been a well thought out intuitive CRM system that over the period of use has been updated and improved based on user feedback to ensure E-Way continues to provide advanced useful features. The software is intuitive with tools and features well placed on-screen's real-estate.

Perhaps more integration between Account and Contacts WRT the account's contact profile management wrt internal circle of politics! Since major account management heavily relies on the interaction between internal managers to progress deals and projects.

Jakub
Sales staff in Tsjechië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy of use; integration to our system; integration into Outlook;

some processes are not so intuitive as it can be

Director in VK
Computernetwerken, 51-200 werknemers

eWay - The Way Forward

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have found the workflow for users dealing with clients on a daily basis who can identify a new lead can easily pass to sales and start a new sales workflow and interact with the team.

Integration to the most used software on any desktop - Outlook.

The only issue we have with eWay is the Add-in dropping off Outlook. Not sure if this is an Outlook or eWay issue but can easily be turned back on when Outlook decides to disable it.