eWay CRM taking your business forward

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017
Freek K.
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

Pluspunten: 1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook.
2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc.
3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc.
4. The frequent updates.
5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos.
6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions.
7. Our employees can work from home.
8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects.
9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Minpunten: I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017
Joe G.
Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering. in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook. Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Pluspunten: Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Minpunten: I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
Maurus B.
CIO
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud. Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.
If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pluspunten: One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Minpunten: It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works. As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Well planned, very progressive

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2017
James O.
Managing Director
Medische apparatuur, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression. Well done, keep up the great work.

Pluspunten: ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Minpunten: Out of the box reporting is a bit limited, relational hierarchy can be a bit tricky to get your head around at first, however has some excellent advantages once you do

eWay as a replacement for Microsoft BCM

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2016
Eve J.
Sales/Support
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I did a lot of research looking for a replacement to the now-defunct Microsoft Business Contact Manager that our office had been using. Most of them were much more sales-driven and feature heavy than what I needed, not to mention astronomically expensive. For our small company with just 2 sales and support people, we needed something that allowed us to track not just our sales but also our existing customers and their support issues that wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. What first struck me was the option to do a one-time buy and host the database on our server, which we were already doing. Having it integrated directly into Outlook was important to me as well, I didn't want to have to completely re-learn a new piece of software. Now that we have been using eWay, I can tell you it was the best decision I have ever made. They were very patient with me as they transferred our old data into the new system and got it set up on our server. They made sure everything was right before we went live and spent a lot of time getting it just so. The transition itself went smoothly for us. Their support has been outstanding and their documentation and knowledge base are fabulous! We did a one hour training session via TeamViewer to help familiarize ourselves with the flow and the differences in how we could use it compared to BCM. That was all it took. I have been able to customize the forms and workflows myself with just a little help from the knowledge base. I am really enjoying using the software and I'm sure that I'll find other great features as I use it more. It looks like it has everything! Thanks eWay, this has been a great experience for me and your people have been fantastic to work with.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, integrated into Outlook, one time license fee.

Doesn't cover all our needs, but for its price its very good.

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018
Lubos O.
office
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Its affordable. Easy to implement and teach.
There is mobile app for android and ios.
People behind customer support are skilled and kind.
User experience: you can customize some stuff, like adding fields of different types, conditional formatting, possible to disable parts you don't use

Minpunten: Custom changes are pricey.
Mobile app doesn't have all function like in OT.
Customer support can take sometimes few days to get to your problem.
User experience: not very user friendly entering attendance, added custom fields are mostly not visible in filters across system (which can be pain to find what you are looking for), Reports are mostly useless, while moving to another pc not all settings are moved

We use eWay CRM mainly for its efficient way of client´s database and reporting. Both perfect.

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2017
Veronika C.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: - all in one place
- easy to search
- great, because it´s all synchronized
- perfect customer support
- keeps our client´s list active with no number limits of contacts and still finds the contact in 2 seconds
- gives us customized reports and view on employees attendance

Minpunten: - sometimes it takes a time to load (especially remotely)
- takes a space on the server
- employees don´t like it because filling the attendance is time-consuming. Although when it is used every day, it is doable even for them and the reports are perfect afterwards :-)
- for some employees it might seem a little bit more sophisticated, therefore they need more training and explaining

CRM system eWay has been used in our businees department for more than 2 years.

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017
Simona Z.
sales manager
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: eWay is our 2nd CRM system supplier - after the 1st experience, we are EXTREMELY satisfied...shared companies, contacts, leads, projects etc. make it easier for each department to communicate with each other. We appreciate the speed and flexibility of all eWay -team members when setting up eWay system for our business according to our special requirements. In particular, the first implementation, which was processed with Mr. Lalinský´s personal participation by us. Everyday work with eWay is really easy and replaced obsolete paperwork.
The eWay CRM is very clear, intuitive and easy to understand for all users

CRM for a small company

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2016
Dirk D.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 800 offers per year, 150 projects per year ... al to follow up for one person is a huge, time-consuming job. eWay CRM helps me a lot in doing it : embedded in outlook it keeps track of the status of the offers towards customers and once transferred into projects I have all the mails related to the project immediately ad hand. The good thing about the tool is that you can build up gradually : first I work with leads, projects. than I added documents and calendar items to the projects and there are more functionalities I can add. one step at the time. It is possible to extract data and to analyze further in other tools like Excell. Even for very small companies like mine, eWay CRM is a handy tool to use. as it is embedded in Microsoft Outlook you do not need to install or use separate software : it's all integrated.

Pluspunten: * embedded in outlook, no new tool to use or data to transfer
* easy to start, gradually use more functionalities
* extract data to excel for analysis

Minpunten: * upgrading seems simple, but always causes problems in my case. they are easily fixed by the tech. people.
* standard reporting ... rather limited

A very capable Outlook based CRM system, which can was tailo to suit our needs at a reasonable cost.

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2017
Robin B.
General Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having all of the sales leads accessible in one place, being able to analyse and manipulate the data out of the system and into excel is an advantage.

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to navigate your way around and E-way worked very closely with us to develop a customised system which was tailored to meet the needs of our business. The fact that it is Outlook based is also an advantage, no need to open other programs etc. E-way have continued to support us with post implementation changes to the software and also supported us with training in Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.

Minpunten: We have managed to overcome most of the issues that we had with the system initially, these were mainly issues of initial specification which were worked through together with E-Way to resolve

CRM with Project Management

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2016
David B.
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were looking for a product that turned Outlook into what we always thought it should be. Team-based project management software that allows for the organization and sharing of emails, tasks, calendars and notes around projects. Also, we did not want to have to spend thousands of dollars to customize the program to fit our exact needs. eWay met all of these requirements.

Pluspunten: Great features. Works within Outlook. Incredible customer support. They take the time to explain the software to you. In fact, I am now able to customize some of the software on my own.

Minpunten: I would really like to see a mobile app. I understand that they are working on one.

THE BEST Outlook integrated Sales & Marketing management tool

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Debapriya D.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The product & support are fantastic.

Pluspunten: The seamless interface with Outlook, to easily add & create leads & projects on the fly. Abilityto set reminders & also create marketing campaigns using this product makes it far more feature packed than many other higher profile products.

Minpunten: Sometimes the synchronisation fails & it needs to be restarted again but that happens 1 in 10 times so its not a major deal anyway.

Up with eWay

Robert S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We service about 400 clients. In addition to demographic info (phone, address, etc) it keeps other relevant data points needed for on-site service.

Pluspunten: The plug-in with Outlook makes the CRM easy to use and accessible as I am working in Outlook all the time. We use the iPhone version for our employees who are on the road. It is a 'goldilocks' solution ... not too big and not too small ... just the right size!

Minpunten: I have no negative comments ... support is responsive when needed and the software has been solid.

Easy use and implementation, in our company used mostly for project management

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017
Lubos S.
Technical manager
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Sorting of information that is connected with concrete project.

Pluspunten: Users do not need to learn about new working environment, all modules are naturally connected with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) that we mostly use. Easy administration of users and system behavior. Easy modification with respect to specific needs.

Minpunten: The system is not integrated (but maybe it can be) with ERP system that we use. It cannot be easily used as knowledge base for a specific business that we work in.

Winner! eWay has developed a solid, intuitive and cost effective CRM.

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2017
Johnny H.
Director of Sales
Olie en energie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We could go on and on about how much we like eWay CRM. A few points that sold us: embedded in Outlook so training is minimal, value, customization without the need to have a computer engineering degree, and OUTSTANDING customer service! Email the CEO, he will email you back personally. For an American company, one need not worry about support. I am not sure the staff at eWay even sleep, because we get help in minutes most often regardless of what time it is. This software could be customized for any business. We happen to be an engineering and manufacturing company that develop projects for years with massive amounts of email traffic and data to keep organized before a contract is ever executed. eWay has made this task much easier. You want them to customize it for your business needs, just ask them. We suspect there is so much more eWay can do to make our lives easier but we have just got started. FYI, we have used some of the big names CRM's in the past and grew tired of the app game, a whole new platform to learn, add on's for this and that. It was just to complicated and expensive. eWay just works and works well.

Pluspunten: Embedded in a familiar tool, Outlook.

Minpunten: They need a Android and Apple app (I understand these are being developed). Folders for documents should be more Windows native, folders, sub folders, etc., in lieu of categories. No way to customize reports.

Once you start using, you are organized

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2017
Jaroslav S.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Better follow up of business cases, shared information in team.

Pluspunten: I like the connection between emails and cases, all is in the loop, even we don't use all features of the software. Sharing information across the team is crucial.

Minpunten: I would like use better the connectivity between cases and company details, because it is easier to fill all data when the opportunity starts then later. I'm sure there is a way how to do it , maybe just more practicing.

SW is modular and meet our needs. Easy to use and flexible to add new functions.

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2017
Marek W.
Branch Manager
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good database functions, marketing evidence, and statistics. Sales and Marketing reporting. "Anytime" overview about business. Quick access to important business information. Good access to history and older information. Automatic archiving of the communication with clients allow us to have all communication under control.

Pluspunten: Simple installation in a couple of days, Modularity, easy of use, meeting all important needs, no need to make additional programming. Good flexibility in case of adding additional functions, Perfect service.

Minpunten: I need to install Windows platform on my MacBook. It is complicated when you like to use it with Apple.

Reviewed several CRM tools and picked eWay ..... LOVING IT!

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Director Of Business Development
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am really happy with it and have referred several other people with small businesses. Excellent tool!

Pluspunten: Integration with Outlook was the differentiator and eWay-CRM integrates well. The allows me to enter contact information and click a button at the top and the contact is added to Outlook and shows up on my phone contact list within seconds. I like that I have to click the button that way only contacts I want on my phone are there and not every prospect entered in the CRM. Also, I like the ability to create DEALs and move them through the sales process.

Minpunten: If I haven't closed Outlook after several days, it will lock. This is pretty normal with add-on products. Not a huge problem, but it is never timely.

The Ultimate Outlook Intergrated Experience

Daniel I.
VP Strategic Development
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My Outlook inbox is empty for the first time in 20 years. Every single deal, project and task is organized and accounted for. Nothing is lost.

Pluspunten: The product is right where it needs to be - in the middle of Outlook where so many of us manage out entire workflow, work day, and business processes. No other CRM or project tool integrates so seamlessly nor simplifies my day as Eway-CRM. It is not the richest in features, but because it is actually part of my Outlook experience (not just a lame plugin and sluggish sidebar, but added windows and content controls), ALL of my projects, tasks, deals, leads and daily activities across multiple companies are more organized and managed than they have ever been in my 30 year career.

Minpunten: Inconsistency in terms. Reporting is week. Custimization is clumsy. Not the best help docs, lacks a web portal that is apparently available for use as of yet. Documentation is overcome by strong sales and customer support- very responsive. Portal is almost unnecessary because because Outlook use is helpful. The mobile helps a lot as well.

Indispensable -- despite a few bugs!

Deborah S.
Owner/President
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Despite the cons above, I don't know how I ever got along without eWay. I use the Projects component most often. My projects are MUCH more organized now, and things aren't falling through the cracks. The Deals feature is my second favorite part of the application. Overall, I really like the program even though there are some bugs to be worked out.

Pluspunten: It works from within Outlook and synchronizes with Outlook data.

Minpunten: 1) There are some glitches in synchronizing contacts, tasks, and calendar items. I've found workarounds for most of these issues, but this take a bit of extra time. Many of my contacts still haven't synced, and the calendar never has. 2) Although the program is fairly intuitive for users, it is not so for administrators. I'm a solopreneur, and find the admin settings daunting -- especially when setting up workflows. I've been unable to fix workflow errors, even after studying the documentation. Buttons are not where you expect them to be, so there's a lot of hunting. I've learned a lot of apps on my own, but this is the first one where I may need some training. In other words -- it's a steeper learning curve than expected.

We have a very good experience. We appreciate clear graphics, good functionality and customer supp

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2017
Dita M.
Marketing and Trade Specialist
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We can focus on our customers - we keep in touch with them, we know their needs and we can react quickly to their requirements.

Pluspunten: Product is complex. We like fast customer support and marketing module that allows us to pursue and monitor our mkg campaigns. With this product we are focused on our customers and their needs.

Minpunten: Not good synchronization of tasks created in Journal with Outlook - problems with notifications send to Outlook.

Experience with Eway has been simply great. Probably the best Outlook based sales tracking tool.

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2017
Dev D.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was looking for a simple, easy & seamless prospect tracking system within Outlook. E-way surprisingly adds so much more functionalities that some of them I haven't even started exploring yet as it more than meets my needs, out of the box. Yet, its email marketing functionalities & campaign tracking are nothing short of awesome! Much more than what I asked for, Eway is a very powerful sales management tool & if used effectively, can simplify prospecting & convert of leads much easily.

Minpunten: Not any that I am aware of but I guess being vastly more capable than a simple sales tracking system almost places this on par with other, more expensive packages. It would be useful to have a How To or Help button on the function panel.

I like it

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2017
Branislav B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: i like tha fact that the software is connected to microsoft outlook. Another benefit is having a well working mobile app. Stas and reports are also a good feature.

Minpunten: I would like for this sofwtare to implement a way of monitoring company vehicles. I might also appriciate a newsletter with latest changes since i am a busy man and have only a little time to learn about them on my own,

More than pleased

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Peter F.
Sale and Markering
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am really pleased with my e-way experience. Keep up the good Work!

Pluspunten: It’s easy, adoptable and fits all users. For us as a small company it’s in the right pricerange and has all the features we need.
We use it most for to keep track of our customers and soon to be customers towards sales and marketing tasks.
And a big shout out for the technical support!! The responsetime is quick and proffessional and always bring the right answers.

Minpunten: No comment really! I’m all over pleased.

Outlook users will like it.

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2017
Tomas Z.
IT administrator
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: CRM system. Central point of Notes about customers and Leads. Calendar planning and tasks integrated with Outlook.

Pluspunten: - Outlook integration so easy creation of Leads, Contacts, Companies.
- Tasks integration
- can work offline
- mobile device support (Android and iPhone), synchronization of Contacts
- many Reports
- interconnection with ERP possible

Minpunten: - server needed or cloud solution
- sometimes errors must be repaired with support
- every station has to have little SQL instance (LocalDB or SQL Express)