Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over eWay-CRM

CRM-invoegtoepassing voor Outlook die helpt bij het beheren van contactpersonen, de verkoop, projecten en het samenvoegen van documenten. Nu beschikbaar op iOS/Android.

Meer informatie over eWay-CRM

172 reviews worden weergegeven

PR
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020

"One of the best CRM I ever used"

Opmerkingen: I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pluspunten: customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Minpunten: none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020
Jan P.
company owner
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

"Using eWay almost 10 years - and growing"

Opmerkingen: I have been using eWay CRM since the days I was working alone as a person (fire and safety specialist) when I used eWay CRM in the free version, almost 10 years ago.
Now I own company with 3 employees - all of them are using eWay witout any problem and the system is simply growing with us. I have experience with other CRM (such as Microsoft Dynamics I have neen useing in previous occupation) and the most possible change is that eWay is simply accepted by all employees, compared to "hostile" CRM systems which are very often boycotted by employees making it usnusable.
I am simply satisfied customer who also sees where the system could be even better.

Pluspunten: Integration with Outlook is just excellent, you simply don't know it's there and it's doing it's job. Helps employees to use the CRM without hasitating.
Great contant and task management, great e-mail tracking - it simply does what I expect.

Minpunten: Reporting is not so great as I would like. I can do better with my fine-tuned excel table (including forecast for the future).
Setting up campaigns, especially not e-mail, but land mailing is little bit too complicated and we are still discovering this part of the system.

Karolis S.
Innovation manager
Halfgeleiders, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)"

Opmerkingen: At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Pluspunten: The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Minpunten: Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021
Joe V.
IT Dept. Admin.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

"MS Business Contact Manager Replacement"

Opmerkingen: This has been a wonderful tool for a individual as free option.

Pluspunten: - plugs in directly to local outlook instance with tool bar/ribbon icon for company or contact input.
-supports parent child relationship between company's and contact's
- allows image import for profile pic.
-no custom fields with free version

Minpunten: - does not allow contacts in multiple company profiles with same email.
- does not encrypt data at rest.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Milan P.
marketing manager
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

"The e-way-CRM exceeded our expectations!"

Opmerkingen: eWay-CRM works very well. We haven´t had any technical problems so far. What we realy like is customer support. Friendly but proffesional staff is always ready to help us, answer are question or make a customization of the product if we ask for it.

Pluspunten: Easy to implement, easy to use and adopt!
From the very fisrt day it's part of the MS Outlook like if it always was.
We realy like the record of to whom a specific lead is assigned. So every single sales representative knows wheather she/ he should contact potential customer or not.
Our sales cases are lasting long as we sell quite expensive EDM machines for tool shops in automotive or aerospace. So realy appreciate a record of document and comunication related to the one specific case. You can imagin what reputation demage could cause to send price proposal not reflecting what was already agreed!

Minpunten: We don' t use a marketing modul so far. At the begging (4 years ago) we supposed the marketing automation / emailing is a bit complicated. So we stayd stick on SW we were used to use. We hava heard that it´s not true anymore so we are going to check it and will see.

Marko K.
International Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

"Happy Customer"

Opmerkingen: I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Pluspunten: Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Minpunten: Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

Karel S.
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"eWay review"

Opmerkingen: It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pluspunten: Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Minpunten: Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020
Mark E.
Head of Channel Development
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"Best CRM Solution for Outlook users"

Opmerkingen: My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Pluspunten: Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open
seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side.
I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day. Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Minpunten: So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Helleni M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Super Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

Pluspunten: I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Minpunten: Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Peter F.
Sale and Markering
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"More than pleased"

Opmerkingen: I am really pleased with my e-way experience. Keep up the good Work!

Pluspunten: It’s easy, adoptable and fits all users. For us as a small company it’s in the right pricerange and has all the features we need.
We use it most for to keep track of our customers and soon to be customers towards sales and marketing tasks.
And a big shout out for the technical support!! The responsetime is quick and proffessional and always bring the right answers.

Minpunten: No comment really! I’m all over pleased.

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Edward S.
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

"eWay for Technical Sales"

Opmerkingen: Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Pluspunten: eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Minpunten: As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Martina K.
administration worker
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"eWay CRM - simply, free and great program"

Opmerkingen: I switched from another program because it was confusing and user-recombined, eWayCRM is pleasant to me, it has everything I need and I can easily manage contacts and their management

Pluspunten: it is directly in outlook, it loads automatically when I turn on the computer, it is clear, logical and user-friendly. The content is very varied, it can be combined with any type of company, the calendar and contact history work well. It takes more time for field use, but it's a programm look that everyone knows, so it can be learned quickly. I praise the import and export of data.

Minpunten: I'm missing or haven't figured out how to enter a contact record faster and how to quickly find notes about it.

David C.
Computernetwerken, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"eWay - The Way Forward"

Opmerkingen: We have found the workflow for users dealing with clients on a daily basis who can identify a new lead can easily pass to sales and start a new sales workflow and interact with the team.

Pluspunten: Integration to the most used software on any desktop - Outlook.

Minpunten: The only issue we have with eWay is the Add-in dropping off Outlook. Not sure if this is an Outlook or eWay issue but can easily be turned back on when Outlook decides to disable it.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Sean K.
Investment Advisor
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"eWay-CRM user review"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Pluspunten: It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Minpunten: Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Antwoord van de leverancier

van eWay System op 19-2-2021

Hello Sean,

thank you for your positive feedback.

When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy.

Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention.

Regards

Team eWay-CRM

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Freek K.
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017

"eWay CRM taking your business forward"

Opmerkingen: eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

Pluspunten: 1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook.
2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc.
3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc.
4. The frequent updates.
5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos.
6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions.
7. Our employees can work from home.
8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects.
9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Minpunten: I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017
Allen Z.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

"Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support"

Opmerkingen: eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pluspunten: Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation. If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Minpunten: 1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020
Amir K.
Managing Director
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)"

Opmerkingen: Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Pluspunten: It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Minpunten: The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Joe G.
Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017

"Best Small Sales Office CRM Software."

Opmerkingen: I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering. in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook. Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Pluspunten: Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Minpunten: I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

• Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017