Intuitive, but not perfect

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2017
Aminul al M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Yes, the software is pretty easy to use and intuitive as they say, but not for all actions. For instance, creating your opening balance demands going thru the tutorials and spending some time into it. I know this is a one-time-only action, but still is not as easy to do it. For the regular actions like invoicing, managing bills, getting live bank feeds, etc, the software is easy and intuitive, so I guess there is still some room for improvement.

Minpunten: some unique tasks demand further understanding of accounting. I know very little about it, but I can tell it would be better if you already know one or two things before fully using the app.

Unlimited users are essential to me

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2016
Himanshu S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I operate my business with 3 other partners and, eventually, we all need to send invoices at the same time. I found SlickPie exactly for that reason, I was looking for an online accounting software that offered unlimited simultaneous users and SlickPie came out. I was surprised when I noticed that they offer this resource for free since the few other options in the market offer it for a monthly fee. The software is great overall, and this resource alone improved my day-to-day a lot.

Pluspunten: The best software to offer unlimited users for free.

Minpunten: I'm waiting for them to launch the multicurrency feature. According to their support team, it will be released in the next two or three months. I'm counting on it.

They heard my humble requests and finally released a Google Chrome extension

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2017
Mohon R.
Freelancer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Using SlickPie makes my life easier and all, but I really wanted a Google Chrome extension. The software is all about saving time and still I had to waste time to log in every time, so I emailed their team a couple times and surprisingly they got it done. The Chrome extension is app and running and all I have to do is to click on the extension icon to get straight to my company page in SlickPie with no log in necessary. Very nice job team!

Minpunten: the team implemented my suggestion and created a Chrome extension, but it took them a month to do it.

It is a handy way to send invoices and get paid

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2017
Mila J.
Production Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This app does a great job of invoicing and accepting payments. The big upside is its recurring invoice and automated features. I get payment quickly this way because my clients are reminded whenever their payment is due. It also saves me a lot of time to call my clients one by one. I also like the fact that I can do my transaction within minutes. PayPal and Stripe are also a plus.

Minpunten: interface is good, but not enough charts. Besides the very good chart on the main dashboard, the rest is dry for graphs.

This app is addictive

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016
Md amirul I.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can’t stop using this app. It just feels so good accessing my company finances from anywhere that I simply keep doing it all day long. Every time I get paid I immediately check to see how that money will impact my cash flow for the time being. It’s rewarding to see my numbers increasing after a long day of work, and since this app is so slick to use I end up preferring to check my bank data through the app. Another highly addictive thing is taking a look at the reports at the end of each week to think about new tweaks to improve the results for next week.

Pluspunten: Slick app with useful reports

Minpunten: More charts are needed

It looks professional

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2017
Reymond B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The accounting function that helps me a lot. To get the accurate result just used it & found out.

Pluspunten: I personally use it for billing and invoicing, cash management, expense tracking and financial report. I like its professional invoices look. It makes my company look more professional and these features help keeping track with my clients.

Minpunten: I want a purchase orders feature to be added. This is something that would be beneficial to my company and to my operations.

it is a great accounting app with great accessibility

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2017
Rich A.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like to use SlickPie because I can access my company finances from anywhere, get notification every time I get paid, and I can immediately check my cash flow. I also like the modern design on SlickPie and the automated reminders. Overall, I have no problem using this app and will keep using it.

Minpunten: It does not have a payroll integration. I emailed their staff to request that and they said it is on their road map for later this year.

Nice accounting software

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018
Ds K.
Management Executive
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software can be used for accounting, generating invoices, estimates and quotations too. It has multiple currency option too.

Minpunten: Problem i faced was trouble in cancelling the order which was placed once. Need expertise I guess. It has some options in default which may not be required like payment reminders.

Good for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Sabari K.
executive
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: it is a good accounting software for small businesses. it supports multiple currencies too. we can create invoice and estimates too.

Minpunten: Needs practice in the beginning for those who are not from accountancy background. little bit difficult to cancel/return the order which are once placed.

Best accounting software for small business

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Suresh L.
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It has all features to make an invoice, track expense, create a quote. the best option is a payment reminder. Most of the options available in the free plan itself.

Minpunten: design customization is limited. Only best suited for the small business. No other major cons in this tool.

Beautiful Design

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2017
Clay B.
Senior Consultant
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I want to comment on SlickPie dashboard design. I think the design looks beautiful and professional. I like to see that different colors are being used to identify different report. It makes it easy to read numbers. I can also access to slickPie easily from any computer. This makes it easier for me to keep track with my cash flow when I am out of town doing business. Congratulations on the interface!

Pluspunten: User friendly and beautiful design

Minpunten: More graphs please!

It's a good accounting app

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2017
Alan B.
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a simple and easy to understand program. I use it mostly to run my day-to-day business operations like sending invoices and managing bills. Something that catches my attention very often is the dashboard design, which looks modern and trendy even when compared to non-accounting software dashboards.

Pluspunten: Simple and easy to understand

Minpunten: There aren't many integrations available

A ton of features

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2017
Kamal J.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: It is just nuts the amount of features offered for a free app. At least in my case there are more features than I even need. Of course I use all the rice and beans of accounting like invoices, reports, bank reconciliation, recurring invoices, and tax management, but there is a lot more stuff there. It is a nice surprise in this bloated accounting software market.

Pluspunten: Great set of features

Minpunten: It needs more charts

Awesome on the go Accounting

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Leane T.
Freelance Business Administration Consultant
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Just love that every thing is at your finger tips. Create for small businesses starting up and you don't need to be an accountant to understand whats going on.

Minpunten: Only annoying part is the setup stage, needs to have more options for inventory and how they can be grouped with multiple serial numbers.

It works really well

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2016
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: What I like about SlickPie is that the software works as it was supposed to work. Right after I log I can send an invoice or check my balance. Since I've been using the software (roughly 1 year) it never crashed, not even once. I think SlickPie is fast and easy to use, it works really well and and I'm a satisfied customer.

Pluspunten: Software works as it was supposed to work.
Fast and easy to use.

Minpunten: FAQ section is not perfect, I had to access the website chat to solve a couple of questions. The chat was effective though.

Slickpie is a nice basic FREE accounting software for a small business.

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Wesley M.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's free! The user interface is easy to use and understand, though it did take me awhile to figure out how to record a credit card fee on a transaction. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a full featured accounting software, but it should work for most small business needs.

Minpunten: It can be slow at times and take a long time to load pages. The reports are exported to a plain looking excel sheet. It would be nice if you could print from the screen to a pdf document that looked like the report on the screen.

good and nice software this is very useful in my business this is quickly and made easily for my acc

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2017
Raja A.
water wells
Mijnbouw en metalen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: i make my business quality and safe and improve my business next level so this software is very useful that is a accounting fast and easily

Pluspunten: IT is a very simple and easy

Minpunten: very useful in small business holder

Life is easier now

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2017
John A.
Call Center Executive

Opmerkingen: Great Great Great software

Pluspunten: This software made my life easier now. I used this software for bank reconciliation, financial reporting etc. Amazing service from this software

Minpunten: Need some unique task further understanding accounting. Also, the interface is good, but not enough charts.

It's a good app for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2016
Brayan S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The app will fit most small businesses' accounting needs since it has the bread and butter features that every company uses. As long as you are not after anything fancy such as purchase orders (which their support team said it will be implemented) you'll be fine. I was using a paid app before and a business partner of mine told me he was using SlickPie. I gave it a shot and ended up changing apps to this one while saving a couple hundred bucks per year. The app is not as robust as the billionaire player I was using before, but it's actually faster and it sure can get the job done.

Pluspunten: I can do my business accounting with quality and without having to spend money.

Minpunten: It doesn't offer some fancy resources that billionaire players offer, but they often add new ones.

Best cloud accounting platform

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2017
Devarshi M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This app works well with my company and it is indeed very simple to use. The best thing about this app is the attaching source documents feature. It makes my company saves a lot of papers and it is very helpful for my customer to see their payment. Another thing I like about this app is the automated data entry feature that allows me to enter my data in instant and quicker than manual data entry. Pretty cleaver.

Pluspunten: Great features

Minpunten: it has inventory input, but not inventory management

Support team is excellent

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2016
Trevin W.
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've had any problems when using the software, but I had a few technical doubts during the first days operating in it. I contacted the support team to help me solve a few questions and they were excellent. Their answers came after a short time lapse, and they clarified everything I needed to know. The software is not at its full potential yet as they mentioned that new resources are launched every week, but I'm more than satisfied.

Pluspunten: Excellent support team and responses.

Minpunten: The support section on the website is not totally completed yet.

Great software!

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018
Christine D.
Clinical Psychologist and Director
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: First, it's 100% Free online accounting software. You can't beat free! It is super easy-to-use, no need to hire any accountant. It offers a ton of different features and it is really easy to understand.

Minpunten: I don't use some of the features, such as the billing part to my clients. I prefer to use my own invoices.

It is a great app for small business owners

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2017
Harp K.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SlickPie is a user-friendly accounting system. The tutorial videos are helpful with easy-to-understand steps. I could set my customer account instantly and do all my transaction very fast. I have been using this app for 3 months and it never crashed. I highly recommend it for small business owners.

Pluspunten: It has many features

Minpunten: There are not many options for charts

I've just started using it

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2016
Jalyn P.
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've started using this software about two weeks ago. The company setup steps are short and quick, I just took a few more minutes to figure out how to enter my opening balance but then I found a tutorial video for that and I managed to do it. Once I set a few products, taxes, and customers, it was really simple to understand the invoicing and billing steps since they are practically self-explanatory. The reports took me a little bit longer to fully understand since I didn't have much experience with that before, but now they look just fine to me. Overall, I'm happy with this software and would recommend it to small business owners.

Pluspunten: This software is simple and almost self-explanatory to understand once you set up the company info.

Minpunten: Maybe some of the tutorial videos could be included in the app besides just being on the Support page.

My receipts are in cloud now and payment reminders are great

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2016
Michael W.
Founding Partner
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I’ve been using the app for about 3 months now and I can tell for sure that starting using it was one of the best things that could’ve happened to my company for one simple thing: the payment reminders! The app works fine and it’s indeed pretty simple to use, but to me the best thing about it that it sends automatic payment reminders to clients that haven’t paid the invoices on time so they can remember to do so. It doesn’t seem much, but I was surprised to see how my cash flow got better after I implemented this resource. It turns out clients actually pay faster that way, so thank you SlickPie! Attaching source documents feature have allowed me to go almost paperless and my goal is to become 100% paperless in next 1 year.

Pluspunten: bills can be kept in the cloud, great payment reminder resource, software works smooth.

Minpunten: The app could have a few more integrations.