Over Marsello

Goody is een oplossing voor klantloyaliteit en geautomatiseerde marketing die gewoon werkt.

Meer informatie over Marsello

It's easy to use and you dont need to keep the card handy.

I don't really have anything at this time to complain or comment on.

Beoordelingen van Marsello

Waar voor je geld

Marsello heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 95 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Marsello eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (95)

Che
Che
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Nieuw-Zeeland
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A Simple, flexible CRM system for Point of Sale

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Goody is easy to install and administer. If ever there is or was a problem I know I can talk to someone on the phone or via chat immediately. I've never been treated like a 'stupid user'. Love goody.

We liked that our loyalty scheme was able to go fully digital.

Of course it could always be cheaper, but the price as it stands is completely reasonable for the product.

chere
owner in Australië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Legacy user

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its a bit clunky on the user side and really needs more utility for things like embeded Forms and login forms

I've used it before and it's stable with Kounta Light speed and It is a reasonably solid application

Not a lot of change over the last 5 years, I have to say I doubt any average user would know how to implement this loyalty program easily, there are large gaps in terms of web-side implementation, you now have no login widgets to embed on websites and the forms are not really customizable. Please allow users to alter and embed forms on websites!!!!!

Brendon
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Beware, service support is zero

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very very poor

This use to be an excellent product, but now it fails constantly, annoys customers and does nothing to enhance our business.Beware the lack of support

Support is pathetic, the product does no longer work

Sierra
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ALL in ONE APP, MUST HAVE APP!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is my most use app since ive started this journey back in 2018. Ive managed to use this app for all my marketing. I will continue to use the email marketing campaigne, loyalty points, and enjoying seeing the growth in my report. Apprieciate the work you folks put in to help businesses like mine.

When i first started with this app, it took a hot minute to figure out where things are. Only because they offer so many options, from loyalty rewards, email marketing, points, and etc. I use all these features to help improve all my marketing stratagies. Definitly my most used app and feature ive came across since.

Im still trying to figure out all the options this company has to offer. But i did come across a few bumps in the road on this topic. I would like to narrow down a group of emails/locations to certain clients, which i cant do. I also would like to custumize my email with sizing choice in Headline logo, or GIFs.

Walt
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A great all round marketing tool

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. Excellent customer support as well. With one on one support when I need it.

The loyalty programme is great. It also does really well in tying together our bricks and mortar and ecommerce offerings.

Probably the reporting. Could be more customizable, but still pretty good.

Musiyyib
Marketing in Pakistan
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A powerful all-purpose marketing tool

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It could use more functionality for things like embedded Forms and login forms because it is a little clumsy for users.

It took me quite a while to figure out where everything was when I first started using this program. only because of the sheer number of possibilities they provide, like loyalty awards, email marketing, points, and more. All of these elements are used by me to enhance all of my marketing strategies. Without a doubt, the function and program I've used the most recently.

I'm still attempting to understand all the alternatives that this organization provides. However, I did encounter a few snags when researching this issue. I would like to target specific clients with a collection of emails or locations, but I am unable to do so. Additionally, I'd want to customize my email by choosing the size of the headline logo or GIFs.

Transcriptionist in India
Tekstschrijvers, 11-50 werknemers

Goody review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Goody has making my business vast by attracting more people to my blog.

Campaigns made here are good to attract the customers to your program. You can also give loyalty points to any customer for his loyalty.

Thus software was a bit complex to understood by me for the first time. Later I learned how to use it. But they should give a basic description about each and everything in the software.

4 jaar geleden

We / the Goody team, really appreciate the positive review. I agree we could do more to make the software a bit easier to use. As loyalty programs and crm's can become rather complex, it's important we provide you with support guidance or support resources. Unlike other platforms, we do possess a lot more functionality than a typical SME programme. As we're continuously growing, I have no doubt we will continue to build up resources to address your query. Kind regards Rory Moss General Manager

Simon
Owner in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Love it! I just wish I could do more with Word Press Integration.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like how simple it is to do quick and easy marketing. I wish I had some more complex options though.

basic/easy customer segmentation and segmented marketing. integration with Vend(lightspeed)

Lack of integration with Word press(blog) and Woocommerce(eCommerce)

Brian
Brian
Director/Owner /Manager in Fiji
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Goody is Great

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we are really happy with it, happier still with the support and easy interfaces to our business and our customers

It has enabled us to find a new level of Customer loyalty rewards that is easy to manage and even easier to interface with our customers - i wish i could have found this years ago

i don't really have anything at this time to complain or comment on

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your positive review Brian. We really value you taking the time to provide this, and we'll be sharing it with the team. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Keshia
keshiabundy212 in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

kesh

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: great

the set up of the website it self. its amazing

didnt know what i was doing. but i figured it out

Sheryll

Goody Card Newbies

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looking forward to being more proactive with contacting customers with email marketing etc, and segmenting our customer base using Goody Card.

Very easy to set up and use, we have just started using it so still in the early stages. We are looking forward to contacting our customers with specific deals that will appeal to them. The over the phone customer support from Goody has been really great, very friendly (& tolerant..!. Like that customers can use just the one card for multiple merchants.

Would like to be able to put in customers name when signing up, feel it is just a bit too impersonal not to!

4 jaar geleden

Thanks Sheryll, we'll be sure to pass this feedback to our onboarding and support team. One of the reasons why we don't ask for first and last name is that this is customer initiated on sign up. This typically occurs when registering their account. Whilst I think it makes sense to help customers enter their details, staff often enter these details incorrectly. We're developing new ways to help guide customers through this, including our new Goody Enroll app, which is available in the app store. We hope you and your customers enjoy using it, and see the results! Kind regards, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Monica
Online Development Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Useful for collecting rewards

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fine. Collected some rewards.

Nice and easy to use, plenty of options for collecting points, i.e. card, phone app or type in email address. can use same card at different shops easily.

Little bit wary of anything that collects information about where I go to shop

Anna
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland

Great product, Staff always just a message away from help when needed

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The universal card is handy for customers so they can use this anywhere that has Goody. App is helpful as the key tags would easily get lost.

People are not keen to give away email address as we all know we then get loads of emails we don't want. Not necessarily a software problem, but would be good to be able to dodge this hurdle.

Vanessa
Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

Goody's worth it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great notifications through email which tie in when your card is swiped. Really easy.

That it is a national customer rewards scheme rather than just local.

There is nothing that I don't like about Goody.

Jasmin
marketing in Nieuw-Zeeland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Great customer loyalty programme!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to retain more customers and bring back some who have 'dropped off' with incentives for those that haven't visited in a while, or those who visited only once and haven't come back for a while.

Easy to use for both us and our customers. We have been wanting a way to reward our regular customers for a while now, and so Goody was perfect, as we now have regulars coming in even more often than before!

So far it has been great and we haven't experience any problems.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your positive feedback Jasmin, this really helps us make the software better for future users. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Camille
Venue Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had a positive experience with Goody so far, it seems that is system has a lot of great marketing options and the back office side of things has been easy to understand.

I liked that is was so user friendly and was easy to teach to our staff (many of whom are young and need simple systems to follow). We also were walked through setup easily.

Possibly the minimum discount to be featured on the app, but other than that no complaints.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the positive review Camille and we hope you enjoy using it. We'll look into your minimum discount requirements. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Andy
Security Guard in Nieuw-Zeeland
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

Goodie Dunedin

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Just open the app and scan your bar code and it's all done. I have a key tag in my wallet as well in case I leave my phone in the car. It's good to see big chains like McDonald's using this software as well as the SME and Sole Traders.

Remembering to turn phone over to scan the bar code after using phone to tap and go.

Meghan
Marketing in Nieuw-Zeeland
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Has done wonders for our customer database and customer loyalty

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An easy customer loyalty package that is recognised and loved by our customers and staff.
In less than 6 months we have managed to set up over 2000 customers and they have redeemed many rewards. It truly is a great system.

How easy it was to set up and get going. Love how it engages our customers by offering them rewards and in return we get their details to add to our database for ongoing promotions. Also, love the NPS great getting daily feedback about what our customers think.

Jennie
Owner in Australië
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

So Far So Good

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far I'm happy

I'm still in the setup process, but so far it does everything I want it to do.

I haven't come across anything I don't like so far.

Just
MD in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Good business/marketing tool, but the functionality is little limited and a bit pricey

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience

ease of use. New Zealand focused.

limited functionality. no option for customers to unlock rewards without using points balance.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the positive review. Noting your comments, we understand there are still some things we can work on. We're making a number of improvements this year, including non-point related rewards we think you'll like. Yet again, thanks for the review and we hope you're enjoying the use of the software.

Scott
Scott
Financial Controller in Nieuw-Zeeland

Goody review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Getting customers back in the door

The ability to have customers coming back and using it

The overall cost of the software didn't justify the amount we made from Goody

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the honest feedback Scott. We'll be getting in touch directly. Your pricing plan was based on the highest consumption usage, with hardware included. We now have a lower price point for loyalty only stores that require less hardware. We'll get in touch directly to better understand what we could have done better. Thanks for your feedback.

Brent

Just try it!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We use Goody simply to acquire new customers. It gives us a nice steady stream of new customers through the door and we can actually track coupons redeemed using the software. So it's 100% digital. We don't need to run entertainment book types offers, which tend to either over discount, discount to our regular customer or are hardly ever actually redeemed. With Goody, we're not bombarded with a Grabone/Groupon type deal. It's totally the way to run local promotions at a low-price point.

We don't use the loyalty software aspects as we already have local customers. However, it looks like a really strong proposition overall as a package.

Management Support Officer in Nieuw-Zeeland
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

Good points earning

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good

Easy to use and gain points and easy to use at a lot of stores

Having to scan card as have to get my wallet out

Jennie
Restaurant Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland

Fairly easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

pretty quick, easy to use. easy to sign people up.

Once you used a voucher from someones account you then have to ask them to scan again to put their points on that they have just earned.

Room assistance in Nieuw-Zeeland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

My opinion

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it get free goodies and earn points get lots of special 😉

Easy to read and access easy to use and read

Nothing it all seems fine to me l don't see anything wrong with this soft ware