Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Hostaway

De meest populaire software voor verhuur van vakantiewoningen ter wereld voor professionals! Synchroniseer en beheer al je kanalen, woningen, reserveringen en taken via één platform.

Meer informatie over Hostaway

127 reviews worden weergegeven

Joseph S.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

"Best software to use for communication and linking multi OTA sites."

Opmerkingen: Love the attention and personal support, the intuitive interface. If you can manage an airbnb account, you can then handle VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com all connected as one simple as Airbnb. with deeper features.

Pluspunten: Love the ease of use, and the customer support is top notch. Automation.

Minpunten: No real cons at all for what I use it for.

• Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020
Steven B.
Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020

"Great product and better service"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great.

Pluspunten: I truly think Hostaway is a great product for small property managers. I moved from another small property management system and was blown away by the software and customer service.

Minpunten: I believe Hostaway is working on a great number of new features and products.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020
Margo S.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020

"Extremely good"

Pluspunten: I have been user for many years and day by day its coming better

Minpunten: We want to sell more products for our guests at the same time they use our booking engine.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020
Pedro R.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019

"The best channel manager and still improving"

Opmerkingen: It's been exceptional. The onboarding went very well, we were given as much time and attention as we needed and since then support as been always very quick to answer and helpful.

Pluspunten: Simple to use but powerful enough to fulfill our main requirements.
We find that we pretty much use every single feature in the software, we can see the attention to the detail that makes it user friendly and feature rich while still streamlined to what is needed.

Minpunten: A few bits and pieces, mostly specific to us, that we find missing, compared to other more localized products (for instance ability to automatically send SEF bulletins), but we find that Hostaway is regularly releasing new features and we look forward to see more in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2019
Keiran G.
Host
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021

"No Other PMS Compares"

Opmerkingen: The software solves a lot of issues for me, but three core problems were solved because of Hostaway. 1) Channel distribution, 2) Automated guest communication, 3) Cleaning/task coordination.

Pluspunten: Hostaway was able to distribute my listings across the main sales channels with ease. While it does have a lot of other features the primary reason for purchasing this software was for the ease of managing multiple units across multiple OTA's.

Minpunten: Like any other software, trying to learn how the platform works takes time, but overall it was super easy!

• Beoordeeld op 24-3-2021
Samuel A.
Vacation Rental Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020

"One of the best Property Management Software around"

Opmerkingen: We've had an excellent experience thus far. From the seamless integrations with all OTA channels to the free booking engine website to drive direct bookings; Hostaway has been really helpful.

Pluspunten: We switched to the Hostaway software for a few specific reasons: to help manage our properties across multiple OTA channels and to help with guests' communication. The software has been immensely helpful in automating messages and cleaning schedules with our several cleaning staff. The free booking engine website is an additional advantage. Very few Property management software offers that for free. Payment processing integration with Stripe has also been beneficial to our company. Overall, we are pleased with Hostaway Software.

Minpunten: The only cons, so to say, has to do with the Software's accounting capabilities. Even at that, you can always export your reservation data as a .csv file and utilize the data to create monthly statements via Quickbooks or other accounting software. The good news is that Hostaway is always looking to improve, and that's all I can ask for.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020
Landon G.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019

"Hardest working team in the vacation rental software industry!"

Pluspunten: Hostaway comes highly recommended from us as the clear cut best value for the money vacation rental software. For a relatively low per listing monthly fee everything is included. Perhaps the best part of Hostaway is their clear interest in improving their software. They continue to make improvements and make it easier to use and more functional for vacation rental managers. When I have an issue their support team is quick to respond to me and also quick to fix the issue. Once you begin working with Hostaway its clear to see the people behind it are the ones you want to align your business with.

Minpunten: It does not have all functionality of other vacation rental management softwares. It does not have integrated automatic credit card processing and a few other features are missing. However it was missing more features a year ago, but the Hostaway team continues to fill in the gaps!

van Hostaway op 13-5-2021

Dear Landon, we are humbled and honoured by your kind words. We don't talk much about it, but we work really hard to ensure our property managers succeed. Thank you for working with us!

• Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019

"Hostaway Has Streamlined Many Aspects of My Business"

Opmerkingen: Hostaway has treated me with great care and respect. Due to their commitment to their customers and the time and care, they have spent with me, and the fact that they are growing every single day despite the success level they have already reached; Hostaway is a company I plan to stay with for the rest of my vacation rental management career.

Pluspunten: What I love most about Hostaway is the ability to organize guest info and messaging onto one platform which has enabled the fastest guest response rates of my entire career.

Minpunten: Many kinks in the system still as they are a younger company. But every day that I reach out to the support to report that something is either wrong with my account or something is wrong in the entire system, they immediately get to work on correcting the error no matter large. The last issue I flagged for Hostaway was something that negatively affected EVERY user of their software. They had this corrected in just a week. The most recent issue I reported was also something that affected every user and they are working hard even now to correct it in a timely manner. There may be many kinks to still work out throughout their platform, but their ability to accept my feedback to then correct it immediately makes them the company I want to stick with. They even take suggestions for additional features that a property management service can prove they need and they are currently working at developing a feature I suggested myself for Q2 2019 release!

van Hostaway op 13-5-2021

Thank you so much for the review! Whoever you may be, please know that we always are open for feedback. We hope you agree that since you left your review in January 2019, our task force to resolve issues has been effective at mitigating more than 90% of them before they even take place!

• Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Jerod M.
Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Great all around product and service"

Opmerkingen: Anytime we have needed customer support the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Overall we are very satisfied.

Pluspunten: The pricing model is my favorite. You can choose to pay a flat fee or percentage based fee. It's very simple to use on the fly from my phone, although you can't do everything that you can on a desktop. It's definitely made managing our properties a breeze.

Minpunten: Sometimes we see glitches in the calendars on the app. If anything I think the app could be improved.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Michelle W.
Property Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2021

"Hostaway has been a game-changer!"

Pluspunten: I could not manage the properties that I manage alone without this program. It keeps me organized and makes connecting with my guests and scheduling cleanings a breeze! The feature that allows you to create a "mother" listing with "child" listings connected is amazing when you have a two in one listing.

Minpunten: There are the rare things that you still need to actually go into Airbnb to adjust. I'm sure this will be fixed with time.

van Hostaway op 13-5-2021

Dear Michelle, thank you for your review and feedback! There are indeed things that only can be adjusted on Airbnb, but they are constantly improving their API and the same limitations apply to all vacation rental software platforms. We always try to be the first to implement new features, so stay tuned for exciting updates!

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2021
Gary F.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020

"The team makes the product"

Pluspunten: After trying many alternative solutions on the market, we finally found Hostaway. While not perfect, it outperformers their rivals and offers a far more cost effective solution. The best bit however, is the people behind the product. Whenever we encountered a challenge or an issue, the Hostaway team worked to solve it rapidly. What impressed me most was that during the Covid-19 issue, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on the phone, helping customers. That says it all really. Would recommend.

Minpunten: Would have liked easier setup process as it required changing of all logins.

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020
Breean H.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

"WE LOVE HOSTAWAY"

Pluspunten: We did several demos on different PMS companies. What I learned is that everyone offers something different. Hands down, Hostaway has been the best fit for our needs and the customer service is nothing short of top-notch. Highly recommend them!!!

Minpunten: Every software is not going to have all your needs but Hostaway has worked with me, listened, and responded to all my needed request. I'd love to see automated smart responses and few other efficiencies added to the PMS but this company is passionate and committed to working with the client and I feel like a partner with this team rather than a customer. I'm a big fan :)

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020
Korneel D.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

"Best Channel manager software I've used"

Opmerkingen: As I said before, me and my team are a big fan.
Functionalities are almost everything I need. The overview is very good. And I never encountered a glitch, something I appreciate a lot! Also, costumer service is really good.
Pricing could be better but is OK.

Pluspunten: After using several other channel manager software for my 8 unit Boutique Hotel, I discovered Hostaway about 2 years ago. I truly like the integrated features for my 3 channels (Airbnb, Booking.com & own website). It gives a clear and straightforward overview of the calendar & pricing. Easy to adjust pricing by day & by channel individually.
I'm a big fan of the automated messages (set-up), as it saves us heaps of time. Also, we never encountered any issues with sending out & receiving messages (very important!). I'm a big fan.

Minpunten: Although, I use the mobile app several times a day, it can use some adjustments. I'ts not the best app there is in form a style and overview.
On the other hand it's relatively fast & very easy to use. And also here, it always works.

• Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020
Aleksandra Z.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

"This is what you need for your business"

Pluspunten: I have used another channels manager before and to compare to them this is the best!
I don't have any problems with synchronisation, no overbooking, that makes my life much easier ))
As well I save lot of time on messages. Because you can use automations in Hostaway. This software is easy to use, big advantage is app for your phone. And I would like to mention that this team is really working hard and they always improve this software, they listen you! You don't need 80 channels to sell your apartment. Hostaway has enough channels for max occupancy rate.

Minpunten: May be would be good to make an option to copy prices for another apartment (because I have 4 same apartment in the same building), so I don't need to spend my time to make prices for similar apartments.

van Hostaway op 13-5-2021

Dear Alexandra, thank you so much for your kind words and recognition for our mobile app. As you can see from older reviews, we take customer feedback personally and always strive to build tools that help our customers grow. After all, one of our company values is Our Customer's Success is Our Success.

• Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020
Jamie L.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

"Exceptional Support - Software is still young but off to a great start"

Opmerkingen: I like this company, their culture, and their obvious commitment to the client. The software is very intuitive, user-friendly, and has a fantastic design. Lastly, their customer support is exceptional. They are obviously committed to working with the client and making sure their end users are happy.

Pluspunten: I appreciate the simplicity and user-friendliness of Hostaway. The display is appealing to the eyes and the menus are intuitive.
Additionally, the customer support team accessibility is hugely beneficial. I can get quick answers to my questions - they are very responsive. The value of that is beyond measure for a property manager or someone who has a demanding schedule.

Minpunten: The software could offer more templates and automation as it relates to booking and task management. There are a number of processes that take place due to different scenarios as it relates to guests, their needs, and changes in reservations. My experience thus far with Hostaway is that they are actively improving their product which is very nice.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021
Lila H.
CEO of ALILAPV
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2021

"GREAT FEATURES!"

Opmerkingen: Great training and customer service! Very easy to use and set up.

Pluspunten: I love the task features and also de booking engine, everything is very easy to set up and it helps us to keep organized even with a high amount of properties.
Also de the inbox is great! I get to see all messages in 1 window and it saves me a lot of time.

Minpunten: We haven't found something that we don't like, its a very good PMS in general.

van Hostaway op 13-5-2021

Thank you Lila for your review! We hope you enjoy the revamped inbox and our award-winning support for many years to come!

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2021
Amy J.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021

"Great Customer Service and All Questions answered"

Opmerkingen: Everything was easy and explained to me to implement easily.

Pluspunten: I liked how easy it was to implement with the help of the customer service professional. I was shown all the features and am going to use more than what I initially came to the product for.

Minpunten: None so far. Everything is great after fully implementing.

• Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021
Rene T.
CEO / Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020

"A great Product that listens to users..."

Opmerkingen: Hostaway saves me time and this is a really big thing.
We have a lot of moving parts in the hospitality business. The fact that there is a lot of automation possibilities in the product makes our lives a lot easier and time won can be focused on other Business Development tasks.

Pluspunten: The software is intuitive and easy to use. Clear user interface that is not complicated. The first setup is very easy and when questions arise, the helpdesk is really quick in answering.
Team is also helpful with the setup.
Most importantly, the team listens to what we, the users, are missing and will implement in fairly short time.

Minpunten: I do not have any real cons for Hostaway product.
Like many of the similar products it does not have all in it what we would need (Like good Owners Reporting Tool) but it is 90% of what we need to run our business.

Daniel D.
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"I love using Hostaway"

Opmerkingen: I love using Hostaway. It's not the cheapest product; however, it's nice to have all the features I want in one place instead of slapping together a few cheaper products to try to get the same result.

Pluspunten: The thing I like most about Hostaway is the ease of use. I manage my properties while working another job, so I need automation. The automated messaging and task creation with saved checklists really saves a ton of time. My cleaner also really likes it because he can just update the cleaning tasks via the app. I really only have to answer one-off questions from guests because I'm able to seamlessly communicate everything through my automated messages. The other great thing about Hostaway are the constant improvements and customer support. It seems there are new and improved features every month which is exciting. If there's something that could be better, it's easy to communicate with the support team and find out what I'm doing wrong or have them plan out an update. Even though the team is in a different time zone, I always get responses within 24 hours and everyone is really nice. I already love the product, but knowing that things will continually improve is what makes this product a no brainer for me to use.

Minpunten: The booking engine could look better. I used the WordPress plugin and don't love the overall look; however, I figured by the time guests get to that point on my website they're already very interested in booking and won't be turned off by the look.

Jack M.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

"Sophisticated Channel Manager"

Opmerkingen: Overall, this has been a good experience. I signed up with them a year ago and periodically I do a review of the competition and new entrants to see if they stack up and so far, this is the best solution for us.

Pluspunten: It does a lot of really great things that suit my business model perfectly. It is the best software system I could find for our budget and requirements. My personal favourite is the webhooks and open API that I can use to build my own functions on top of.

Minpunten: It really needs the functionality to be able to automate the security deposit for guests. That is my one problem. I would have said the financails could be improved but they just released a major update to this and it looks great. Finally, I'd like to see some custom reports for business metrics. I currently have to download to a .csv and manually figure things out. The overview dashboard does have a decent set of metrics, but I want to see them over time.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020
Martine B.
property manager
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

"Great CM"

Opmerkingen: Costumer service is super. The best! Quick response and always a solution.

Pluspunten: The overview and communication options. Easy.

Minpunten: Just small things that are under improvement.

van Hostaway op 3-5-2021

Hello Martine! It's been a while since we last spoke, we're glad to see you're still happy. We have worked on improving the ease of use and hope that you stay with us. Thank you so much for the feedback!

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021
Baptiste G.
Gérant
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021

"Not suitable for guesthouse"

Pluspunten: Easy setup, good and responsive support team

Minpunten: The software is really not suitable for a daily use for Guesthouse. It had major operational flaws : - it's not possible to change the room of the guest in the property if reservation is from a channel manager
- not possible to see easyly what is the balance of each reservation, need to make a lot of click
- really complicated to add items (like breakfast) and then bill them
- booking.com integration problem - if the client change his reservation on booking.com , it will create a duplicated reservation and need to contact support to remove the other one
The booking engine is really complicated with no translation, only english. They propose google translation but the integration is messy.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021
Amy H.
Managing Partner
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

"Installation Support is the best I have ever seen"

Opmerkingen: Such a great use of my limited time. As the owner, I want to know what the software can do. By having one one one sessions, I am able to do that without having to depend on technical staff that may not recognize the business importance of such features.

Pluspunten: I get to have an unlimited amount of sessions with techs that really know the system. The system has a lot of nifty features which I would never have been able to use without this wonderful onboarding process.

Minpunten: Minimum of 3 listings. I am paying for something I may use in the future but not right now. Although, based on my experience so far, it is well worth it.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021
Kim O.
Property Manager Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

"Top notch customer service"

Pluspunten: We found Hostaway to be the perfect option for our property management side of the business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond meeting with us to get us started and through the first few months of operation. Now we deal primarily with the customer service via the app, and they get back to us immediately. They will either fix the issue we're having or we dialogue and troubleshoot to fix. They are constantly working to streamline the program for property managers in terms of calendar updates, updating listings etc. We host between 20-30 properties and they've been great to work with. Highly recommend.

Minpunten: Sometimes the updates are glitchy, but customer service immediately attends to the issue. It's a newer software and very inexpensive compared to its competitors so minors issues are is to be expected, but they troubleshoot and update constantly.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020
Jayne B.
COO
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2021

"Great system"

Pluspunten: Great system with all the bells and whistles to manage bookings across multiple channels

Minpunten: Some data from the channels missing that would make financial reporting more accurate

• Beoordeeld op 20-7-2021