Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Tradify

Tradify biedt buitendienstbeheersoftware ontwikkeld voor vakbedrijven en dienstverleners. Offerte opstellen, inplannen, bijhouden en factureren, allemaal onderweg.

Meer informatie over Tradify

Extremely intuitive to use, aesthetically pleasing layout, seamless integration with our accounting software.

Also the software slows up on big jobs which is frustrating.

Beoordelingen van Tradify

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tradify heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 151 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tradify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (151)

Paul
Paul
Business Owner in Australië
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Radical Tradify

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really helpful. Gave me an extended free trial period. Are very fast to call back wroth over the phone support. I'm not moving any time soon. Love this tooll and the company.

Yes a great tool. I use it daily to quote and invoice my jobs as a Data Cabler. T connects with my suppliersso my invoices are costed correctly. I'm a happy camper. The mobile app is 100%functional. So I can invoice customers on the job if I need to and take payment via credit card via stripe. Easy.

It's a pretty gripe but they are in new Zealand so that's an issue I suppose. Since I'm an Aussie. Lol.

Damian
Office Manager in Guernsey

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Island Electrics Ltd - How Tradify is helping the company to keep moving forward!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As stated Tradify is really aiding us to push the company forward and progress to where we want it to be, the guys on jobs like the fact that its there on there phones/smart devices meaning that timesheets don't need to be submitted at the end of the week as it previously was. The integrated invoicing system is really good as well. On the whole Island Electrics Ltd are very happy with Tradify

The fact that its there on everyone's smart phones/devices. Its instant in terms of updating tasks/jobs

The software is amazing and continues to help push the company forward, however we do feel that the reports that are included in the software aren't what we use on a daily,weekly or monthly basis. Also the software slows up on big jobs which is frustrating.

Micheal
Marketing Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I Love the Accuracy and Reliability of this Scheduling Solution

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Tradify is an inexpensive scheduling solution that is suitable for everyone. I like the ease of use of Tradify.

Tradify does not have flaws. Tradify has been working so well for us.

Darren
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Fairly Easy to use, some good features, requires more development

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Saves time quoting and invoicing, layout of invoice looks good, the app is easy to use so the guys in the field don't struggle with how to use it.

when sending emails from tradify the invoices at the bottom say sent from Tradify, i get that its a bit of free advertising for Tradify but I think it looks unprofessional from our point of view, you can download invoices and documents and send your usual way but that does take longer. Doesn't get updated very regularly I used a competitors software for a while (doesnt integrate with MYOB essentials which is why i stopped) and they did regular improvements every month. doesn't integrate with other calendar programs like google calendar. kits which i like where you basically put together regular things that you do ie install a double Power point, but you cant do this on invoices. Pages on the app do take a long time to load and a big downfall no offline access to the app.

Mbiuki
Procurement Officer in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Tradify Has Been a Smooth and Effective Solution to Use

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I like how reliable and effective Tradify has been. Tradify works so well for because it has great features.

No issues about Tradify. Tradify meets the expectations of our company.

Luuk
Electrician in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use, Value for money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a great product, with all the features I required, at an affordable price.

Ease of job tracking, notes feature is great, quoting, invoicing, its all straight forward

Would be nice for it to be able to save when out of reception and update itself when you get back into reception

Ben
Director in VK

Tradify

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have loved using Tradify and have had a great experience with the team. Tech support is great too!

Tradify is an easy to use all in one software for small to medium size companies. We found it quick and easy to learn and most things are self explanatory to figure out.

The scheduler gets very busy when you get past a certain number of employees making it harder to see the workloads at a glance. However, you can use filters to view the day another way to see what's going on day by day.

Adam
Sole Trader in Australië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Job Service Management and Quoting

Opmerkingen: Brilliant love it

ITs easy to use, integrates with Xero, easy to add materials to your catalogue through supplier CSV files

Id like to see future expansion on the service reports and being able to attach a image next to each task you have completed.

Sam
Electrician in Australië

New user

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been great so far no complaints.

Easy to use! Customer support and help setting up was amazing!

Is too expensive as you need to pay per user. Costing me double the price of servicem8 but they are identical software.

Mattew
Electrician in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

M P Electrical

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: its changed my business and improved it for the better

The product is a very simple format, easy to use and understand. Easy to log and enter details

More control of reminder emails re open approved documents in case of mistakes or amendments

Wade
Electrician in Australië
Nutsbedrijven, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Why does it need a title.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using it to try get myself organised, I have found myself being more organised since starting using the software, just need to make it a habit to use it constantly at each job instead of thinking, I will input that later.

I really am still in the very early stages of learning the ins and outs of it.

I would like to be able to receive alerts on my phone for jobs or appointments. The software allows me to double book my time, which seems strange, if I try to schedule an appointment that overlaps an already scheduled appointment, it should alert me, and not allow it. Perhaps this one, is something I am doing wrong, but If i make a kit, and want it at a certain billing rate, it always appears in my quote as the Standard billing rate.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Wade Thanks you very much for your feedback especially from a new user like yourself. We're so thrilled to hear that Tradify has helped you get more organised, and it definitely helps replacing pen & paper with Tradify wherever you go. Thank you also for letting us know your recommendation/request on how to improve on our platform. The ability to receive alerts to prevent double booking is something we can take onboard into our list of continuous improvement for our platform. However the issue you're having with special billing rate appearing in your quotes is something we can help you with. Could you please contact our support team ([email protected]) so we can show you how to get this working the way you need it to be? thanks again for your review. Kind Regards Tradify

Cameron
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Great success starts with Tradify

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Prior to using Tradify we were in a mess of paperwork and emails. Tradify has allowed us to streamline our business and quickly respond to our customer needs. We also don't lose track of excess materials used on a job now which equates to better profitability.

Working in real time is fantastic. Jobs get allocated and on site techs can report back using the app. Time and material capture is really easy, and assists in invoicing the correct detail. Once everything is complete, we just click a button and everything is automatically sent to MYOB.

Time sheets do not automatically transfer to MYOB.

Aaron
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Would Recommend to anyone looking to take their business to the next level

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a great amount of success with Tradify not only with scheduling but and increase in efficiency across the board.

Being able to see all our staffs movements and schedule at a glance offers a great amount of flexibility to rearrange jobs at short notice. Quoting jobs quickly with the use of Kits has dramatically decreased our turn around time for our tenders.

I would love the ability to review a quote total breakdown with labor and materials made an option. Especially when using kits I havnt found an option to view a report of labor and materials prior to sending it out.

Belinda
Office Manager in Australië
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Job Tasking and Management is easier with Tradify

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tradify allows all Office Staff and Technicians to be informed and kept up to date with jobs requiring attention, quotes that have been processed and links with our Accounting Software for book keeping records. Tradify has become an integral part of our business operations and has allowed our business to move into and maintain up to date technology for our customers and management.

Allows access to all Staff/Employees at a level that Management decides is applicable.

Does not have an "auto save" function

Jenny
Australië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Highly recommended.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Tradify for about 4 months and have found the program very easy to use. The one month trial period is a great way to determine if the program works for your business. We are a building company and started using Tradify mainly as a data base of our customers. This allows us to see the status and progress of our jobs. We also use Tradify for quoting our jobs. Our estimators have set up templates for pricing and it is very easy to use. I like that Tradify can link with MYOB which we currently also use, although we have not linked them yet. Another great feature is the way we use Tradify to communicate with our staff while they are out onsite. By adding notes to a job and "notify" other users, everyone can be kept updated on the status of a job.
I also like that Tradify can be used on desktop computer in the office as well as by app on tablets or smart phone out onsite. The software is easy to use and its quick to learn. The search function is fast and all functions are well linked so its easy to search from any area with Tradify.
I have only used Customer Support once and they replied quickly and solved my problem. I found the in-built help function can usually answer any questions I have. Tradify is value for money. We had been looking at other apps and programs, and even considered designing our own database because we couldn't find one to suit. Tradify has all the functions we were looking for and has fitted our business perfectly. Overall, our company is very happy with this program and I would highly recommend it to other trade business.

Laurence

Ease of Scheduling

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Pricing was fair and the ease to use the software

When a job is already scheduled and you need to add another staff member to the job you can't just add them easily enough like you can with a mobile app.

Ryan
Owner in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Simple and effective for jobs management on the road.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: improved job running and scheduling

it is simple and effective for all job management, updated job reports and client details all in one place.

We have been using Tradify for 2+ years and have there continued support and always looking at improving. The least liked part of the system is it hasn't yet inter-graded with google calendar

Melissa
Mrs in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great software that helps me manage my business from anywhere

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like this product, we were looking for a basic job tracking piece of software, and this perfectly answered all of my criteira. I'm not even a trade business, we are a design studio. But it really provides all that I need so am very happy to continue using it.

Easy to find jobs, Easy to search through work. I can see the status of jobs quickly, can add in notes and additional information. Great tracking system of time spent, who did what and where we are up to. It also speaks to MYOB.

Nothing, it's all good.

James

Tradify rocks

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have to say prior to Tradify I was doing up quotes on MYOB with a white board programming board that could not be viewed from on the road.
Now I can access my quotes, invoices and jobs schedule in work, allocate work. send quotes, invoices emails, plans from anywhere (usually the coffee shop) Tradify has given me the competitive edge in my industry and increased my available time away from the office to generate new business.

Easy to use. My Crews can all use them without any difficulties

Could do with a built in JSA - SWMS that the team can sign off on before they start the job

8 jaar geleden

Thanks James! We're about to release new integrations soon with specific JSA - SWMS integrations to leading safety apps - we hope this helps!

Deon
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great software

5,0 vorig jaar

It’s ease of use, integrates easily with what we want to use it for. Allows for smooth running of the business.

Honestly nothing to report for now. It’s a great piece of software

Jean
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

DO DUE DILIGENCE FOR FIT FOR YOUR BUSINESS

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is a definite improvement from what we moved from but there are a number of issues from an admin perspective that cannot be done. There are a number of functions from a admin business perspective that cannot be done or need systems to be changed to fit into Tradify. This is not necessarily ideal.

The app layout on smartphones is very good.

It can take a while to load onto the apps

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jean, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable user feedback. We're sorry to hear you've been having some issues with load speed on mobile. Our team have made improvement in this area in the last 12mths and it will continue to be an area we focus on to continue improving. In regards to issues from an admin perspective that cannot be done, we are keen to know the details on this. If you'd like contact our support team to let us know the details surrounding this, we'd be glad to work with you to see if there are ways we can help with this. Once again, thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback. Kind Regards Tradify

James
General Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

the right tools for the job !

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have ben using Tradify for a while now, we find it a very useful tool to manage all our staff, assets and multiple job sites each and every day.
The system allows us to track exact costs of each job at any time, and makes sure all materials and time is charged to the right job.

Easy to use, very user friendly by giving each team an Ipad they can self manage their own jobs and purchases, whilst allowing management to see what's happening.

There are a few features we would love to see, but in saying that we have over time talked to the team at tradify and a few of our wish list items have started to appear.

Belinda
Office Manager in Australië
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Easy reference, easy work!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the new look, so easy to see quickly what is going on and the new colours as references are even more fantastic for easy referencing. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more settings/functions to be able to customise for our own business.

Joseph
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

A great piece of software!!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tradify has made running a small business an ease, with its quick and easy interface to its powerful job tracking and quoting system, it makes keeping track of all things business a breeze. The addition of the phone and tablet apps is fantastic, with only one small recommendation regarding offline support for when you have no wifi or phone signal. (The great customer support have advised me they are looking into this in the near future) All round just a great piece of software, would highly recommend.

Ease of use. Connectivity across platforms. Integration with Xero.

No offline support.

Darren
Manager/director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

It has really suportted our grow in business, best thing that has happened for us re systems

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time saver, peace of mind that it works well and easy, cost savings, easy access to your info, real value for money

It is the way it has been easy to fit into how we do business with regard to become less relayant on paper every where. Each client with each job has made it easy. Also that it links striaght into MYOB is a real plus.