Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019
Vishnu S.
Software programmer
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pluspunten: Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Minpunten: Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Hubspot is a very robust free CRM

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2019
CTO
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are very pleased with Hubspot and the amount of value that it has brought to our business. We will continue to use Hubspot, integrate more of our platforms with Hubspot, and once we are ready, we will upgrade to use some of their other paid products because we are very happy with what we have so far.

Pluspunten: On the free version, Hubspot has decided to offer an immense amount of features, and a fully functional CRM with unlimited contacts. This allows us to organize our business around our CRM, optimize our workflows, and continue to improve our customizations within the CRM in order to take full advantage of all of the amazing features. It also offers daily, weekly, or monthly reports that can be very useful to analyze.

Minpunten: There are still some very simple no-brainer features that have not been included in the filters of the contacts. We have been watching these features on the forums/community for almost a year without any real movement. We are using the best work-arounds that I could find, but the lack of these features still does affect our workflows and performance, if only in a minor way.

Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020
Brandon S.
Marketing Content Manager
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Pluspunten: HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Minpunten: HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

I hate HubSpot so much, it made me loose a lot of money!!!

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019
Javier H.
Digital Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The worst experience with a piece of software in my life. I have lost thousands because of HubSpot. Avoid with all your means!

Pluspunten: I really wanted to be fair and find something that I like about HubSpot but, to be honest, when I tried to do so, I was unable. It has so many bugs, its control panel UX is so bad, the learning curve is so big and it lacks so many features, that this is the first review I make in Capterra where I cannot find anything I like of a piece of software.

Minpunten: Oh, god. I have TONS of things that not only I dislike, but HATE of HubSpot. 1) The learning curve is ridiculously big, as a result of a very badly designed UX and the constant bugs when using it. 2) You will need hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of hard work to design by yourself a decent landing page that will still lack many functionalities and look not so good. Their visual editor is really really bad, and coding in HubL is frustrating. And if you look for predesigned templates, most of them are terribly badly designed. It has issues every now and then, and you will lose contacts, automations will not work... a disaster. Their support chat works sometimes, sometimes not, just when they decide to make it available! Very careful with the Advanced Code Snippet box in your landing pages settings, don't place your tracking codes there: sometimes this doesn't work and you will lose retargeting opportunities. Also, email templates are terrible. Oh! And this one is the worst: if you tag your ads' URLs with UTM tags, HubSpot receives these tags but will not show you this info for all interactions, only for the interaction preceding the creation of the contact. TERRIBLE!!! I think this has to be the worst CRM ever in history!!!

HubSpot CRM - Love It

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Jon (marc) A.
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads?
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

Pluspunten: > It is free and offers unlimited users WOW > The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of > The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution > The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

Minpunten: I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all. It has been for me a complete game-changer If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

Have a deal, just Hubspot it !

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Nikhil T.
Sales Manager
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've really enjoyed working on HS, and its one of the most user friendly CRM's i've used since. They have all the features needed to ensure you follow up and close those deals you've even forgotten about.

Pluspunten: I love the marketplace value add in terms of their Hubspot academy that gives you certifiable courses, which is extremely helpful.
Hubspot really automates your job and ensures you don't miss out on a lead and ensure you dont miss an opportunity and generate as much productivity as you can out of your day and leads.

Minpunten: I would have liked the customer service to be more easy to approach and prompt, but then again, I've only had only one issue in 2 years, so thats fine by me.

Great CRM Option for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Jake H.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've had a great experience using the software. I spend so much time in there making sure all client contacts are updated that anytime my business partner asks me for client information, I just tell him to look in HubSpot.

Pluspunten: HubSpot's CRM makes it incredibly easy to segment and keep track of clients, their businesses, contact information, notes, contacts, and anything else needed to be attributed to that client. Before HubSpot, we had been writing client information down on paper and filing them in a cabinet. We obviously needed a CRM and HubSpot's free CRM feels like it comes with all the bells and whistles and has greatly improved our client relationships.

Minpunten: There are so many things you can record about a business and contact, but the one thing that is limited in the free version is the company industry. We primarily work with landscapers and lawn care service providers and although those are valid industries on Google and Bing, they don't seem to be included in HubSpot. So we often have to leave this area blank. Other than that, there are pretty decent workarounds to record the information you need to record for each client.

The best CRM

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Matheus R.
CTO
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use Hubspot to manage all our, Leads, Clients and sales using their API and workflows

Pluspunten: We have tried many CRMs before. Even though the price is really high it fits our company process so well that it is worth it.

Minpunten: The price is really expensive. I understand their business model. However, they could charge half of what they charge and would still not be cheap.

Our team's best friend

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Christopher C.
Marketing
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Hubspot has been the go-to solution for us, providing us one of the best user experiences out there. The ease of use and user tracking features has made this a truly unbeatable product that we cannot imagine our business running without. The in-depth reports we're able to run with Hubspot has been amazing and we're thrilled with our choice.

Minpunten: Simple while-labeling like on the meetings portal would be a great add-on, however, using embedding we were able to overcome the issue.

HubSpot CRM offers all functionalities you need to keep your DataBase highly functional

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2019
Jelena J.
Marketing Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy using the HubSpot CRM. It is easy to use. It can be used by all departments. It makes my everyday work as a Marketer much easier. I don't' know what would I do without it.

Pluspunten: I really like how I can easily integrate HubSpot CRM to our other tools, especially Salesforce. I like that I can easily fix double properties (fields). We often need to add custom fields and then use them in workflows. It is very easy to maintain the Database healthy. The max number of properties is 1000.

Minpunten: I really don't know what to say here. I don't have any issues and I use HubSpot CRM every single day.

A user-friendly and efficient CRM

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019
Pat B.
Senior Revenue Operations
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful. This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Pluspunten: The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well. The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Minpunten: HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

Hubspot is great!

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019
Mathew C.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Pluspunten: The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations.
It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job.
The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Minpunten: The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

HubSpot Over Everything Else

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Shawn H.
Senior Digital Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Pluspunten: It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Minpunten: It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019
Stefano C.
CRM Operations Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on. Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag. If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pluspunten: Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors. HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits). On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Minpunten: Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not. There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature. One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

The CRM tool for businesses of all kinds (and sizes)!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been hugely impressed and satisfied by what HubSpot CRM brings to the table — and I think that, in terms of features and how I use the tool, I've barely been scratching the surface. In my opinion, having a CRM tool is key for businesses of all kinds and sizes — from the one-person, solopreneur type, to the bigger company. The fact that HubSpot CRM comes with a smartphone app too makes it super-easy for you to keep track and take care of business even when you're on the move, and to make sure you and your team are on the same wavelength. I've used a couple of different CRM tools in the past and have to admit that now that I've been using HubSpot CRM, I don't see myself changing nor even just looking for another CRM solution anytime soon.

Pluspunten: Before HubSpot CRM, I had been using a couple of different Customer Relationship Management tools. However, I always found that there was something missing... Now that I've found and have been using HubSpot CRM, I understand what the "fuss" was all about! It's kind of crazy to see the wide array of features this tool gives you access to free of charge — while other tools ask you to pay a subscription for a smaller number of features. Here's what I like about HubSpot CRM: — overall interface and UX — unlimited users and 1 million contacts that can be added to the CRM (I used to use a tool which started charging me for 200+ contacts) — smartphone app to keep track of things and take care of business on the go — customization power of things like the sales pipeline, deals, and contacts — task reminders (for me, this is a big one!) — integration with a bunch of apps and tools like Slack, WordPress, Google Calendar, Zoom, MailChimp and Stripe All for F-R-E-E!

Minpunten: While HubSpot CRM does have an impressive selection of features, they can come across as a little overwhelming at first. Because of this, it may take you a moment before you're able to navigate the "ecosystem" in a smooth way...but once you do, I'm not sure there will be any turning back!

Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!

Missy S.
VP Marketing
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pluspunten: Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Minpunten: A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Best CRM Hands Down

Ian P.
Principal Account Executive & Head of Channel Sales
Beveiliging en opsporing, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: HubSpot CRM is the absolute best sales tool on the market....and it's not particularly close. I've, unfortunately, worked for companies that use other, clunky CRMs, making it so much harder to do my job. Whether it's reporting, pipeline management, or simply contacting a client or prospect, HubSpot gives you all the tools, and then some, to crush your sales goals.

Pluspunten: The ease of use is fantastic, making for a simple, hit-the-ground-running kind of user experience. I also really enjoy the use of reporting dashboards and report builder. This helps me evaluate deal activity on a detailed, property based level that helps improve our sales abilities.

Minpunten: No cons really. In my 3.5 years of using HubSpot, I've yet to hit a speed bump or find something that impedes my ability to manage and sell.

User Friendly, Easy to use for Sales Growth

Travis S.
National Sales Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are becoming far more effective as a sales team with activity and internal organization. We have a system that tells us who to contact, when, and in regard to what. HubSpot CRM is the most important piece of software that our company has and we couldn't go one day without it.

Pluspunten: Easy for all users to understand and use, but can be customized if needed. The contact timeline and deal filters are my favorite features of the CRM.

Minpunten: There are no downfalls of HubSpot CRM. It is so easy to use, and can be used as out of box or customized to your needs. It's truly a great solution and one of the best CRM's in the world.

Great customer service and worth the value

Marygrace R.
Sales Ops Manager
Research, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference. The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software. I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out. The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly. It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Minpunten: I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer. Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own. Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates. There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

An Overly Honest Review

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Laci C.
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Hubspot is an incredible software with more to offer than I originally thought possible in one system. While there's a lot of room for improvement, they make weekly updates to software. It's continually growing and getting better and it was already very impressive. I have become the cheerleader in my company for Hubspot and if they were a football team, they'd be the team that consistently beats their more talented rivals but doesn't always score against the easy wins. It's frustrating but knowing their talent and that they're truly better than that, you realize that they'll figure it out sooner or later. Go team, go!

Pluspunten: I like the overall ease of use within Hubspot. Tasks like building a landing page or setting up an automation workflow are not longer complicated pieces of code. They're truly user friendly to build, change, and report on. There are so many resources to help you if you do get stuck on anything. Between the blogs, learning academy, ask the community, and actual support... you can find the answer to any question. Sometimes the answer is simply that it cannot be done and then you're prompted to leave your idea in the community to vote on. This feature is another one that I appreciate a lot as we've been told that the communities top voted ideas are the ones the engineers work to bring to light first. If this is true or not is unknown by me, but I do greatly like the idea.

Minpunten: Hubspot is a wonderful software however, the worst headache a user will have is Hubspot missing many key and often basic features regardless of the level you purchase. They simply don't exist. A couple examples, you cannot schedule reoccurring tasks. This means if you have daily Tasks that you want to add to your Task Queues (another absolute favorite feature) you will have to manually add each daily task. Tasks also don't sync to your Google Calendar. The Conversation Inbox is their most limited feature in my opinion. This is meant to serve as your email system however there are so many holes in it that we were not able to navigate away from our existing email platform. You cannot have folders or multiple inboxes in the same view unless they are the default folders. You cannot make your own at this time. You have to manually add your signature if you are working from the inbox but it will automatically populate if you are working from a contact's page. Hubspot form submission notifications come into your separate email platform visually appealing and easy to read, however this email does not show up on the contacts timeline but instead the information gather is presented in a hard to find expandable note that is not user friendly. More so that pretty Hubspot email does come into Hubspot, it just gets automatically marked as spam due to Hubspots none-changeable rule that anything coming from [email protected] gets marked as spam.

Great free tools, with great additions in Sales Starter

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2019
Josh B.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using Sequences has saved a huge amount of time when it comes to following up leads. We can set an automated sequence of 5 personalised emails to send at different times if that customer doesn't get back in touch with us. This has increased our sales success and potential for sales, whilst saving time due to the automated process. The free knowledge transfer and recommendations from HubSpot are also really influential, especially for inbound marketing.

Pluspunten: Keeping track of the customers that we deal with is the best thing in Hubspot for us. Each customer has a contact card created where we can add all their details, but also customise our own fields like the product prospects we have (what we are trying to sell to them), then the products they have bought (hopefully). This helps us to better understand our clients and keep on top of current users and potentials. In the Sales Starter, being able to use sequences saves a huge amount of time with email follow ups and has lead to more sales as it can automate different messages going back out to the customers if they don't reply.

Minpunten: The full integration with calendars and email is simple if you have a Gmail account, but is trickier if you have independant emails. We can get our emails synced up and use the Outlook integration well, but you can only get the Calendar integration to work if you create a full Gmail account.

Most nimble CRM platform on the market

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Director of Digital Marketing
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: - Has standardized our data collection process
- Has allowed us to build a far more robust database
- Has helped us automate low-value activities

Pluspunten: - Easy to get up and running, i.e. implementation is not a painful process
- Less expensive than competitors
- SO SO MANY amazing native integrations
- Clean layout
- Good mobile functionality
- Easiest to learn from a user and admin perspective

Minpunten: - Don't enjoy the "Hubspot fields that cannot be changed" i.e. customization is limited
- Workflows can be wonky and don't always work right
- Support is based on the person, though most of them are fairly knowledgeable

Using it for more than 2 years

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Nisarg G.
Business Analyst
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Pluspunten: - Easy to implement
- Automated our sales process
- You can customize the fields as per your requirements
- The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Minpunten: - Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference. - Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Love HubSpot

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
Digital Marketing Specialist
Consumentenelektronica, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: HubSpot is super easy to use and their educational support makes it even better. They not only tell you how to accomplish a task, they also provide the 'why' for the task. It is a tool that I use all day, everyday and the social functionality is some of the best I've ever seen. I love being able to review all of the activity in one pane and even like comments or respond in that same pane. I wish that direct or private messages to our pages were accessible here, but I do get everything else. If you are looking for a marketing tool that includes all of the digital components for your marketing plan, this is it. You won't find a single platform that is as easy to use and incorporates so many of the things we do.

Pluspunten: HubSpot is super easy to use and it's relatively easy to add users with specific access. This is great if you have review processes like ours. The new email WYSIWYG is much simpler to use now and for that alone, I'd recommend this tool. My team especially likes the calendar view for scheduling Social posts. This, by itself, has allowed my team to plan and schedule social posts up to three months out. We could go further, but choose not to.

Minpunten: If you have a lot of brands with corresponding websites and social channels, it is difficult to keep that all separate. HubSpot recently added subdomain functionality that is helping us with that, but it has not been extended yet to include social channels. I also wish we had the ability to tag items with multiple campaigns because occasionally I need to track two things (the brand associated and the event or promotion). Campaigns are one of the ways I use to distinguish between brands, especially with Social posts.

HubSpot CRM its Free, Easy to Use and that makes it Extremely Useful

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Javier S.
Account and Project Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.

Pluspunten: My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers.
The second best aspect, in my opinion, it’s the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential client has had, the downloads that he has made and when he has made interactions in my websites.
But I know that for many people the fact that it is Free and that it connects to many 3rd party Apps, is it most important selling point. Though personally I’ve only connected it to WordPress websites and some Email Marketing platforms.
Lastly, something that I don’t see people talk a lot about, is that the sales pipelines helps close more deals with less work, as it organizes and tracks every aspect and helps it grow and develop in the right direction.

Minpunten: Only two specific points comes to my mind.
The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact.
And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.