Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM is de 100% gratis, flexibele en intuïtieve CRM waar je verkoopteam dol op zal zijn.

Meer informatie over HubSpot CRM

Hubspot is also great for start-up companies or small businesses, as the pricing is more fair and other CRM tools can be overkill for a small company.

Now I am stuck with some defined items that are inaccessible.

Beoordelingen van HubSpot CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

HubSpot CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.136 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je HubSpot CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.136)

Yozet Rafael
Yozet Rafael
Engineer in Chili
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Hubspot review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it is a good experience with some fields missing yet in the post sale and warehouse applications that are present in salesforce

it is very easy to use and setup from the beginning.

For the post sale teams it it not appropiate since the SKU of all the items cannot be added to the system yet.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot CRM te kiezen: For the post sale team requirements goals

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Ryan
Senior Account Executive in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Hubspot CRM

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I see the capability and how it may work but it has been a difficult costly transition. I do not know if I would recommend it to companies with many (hundreds of thousands) of companies, contacts with multiple sales service incidents.

It tracks leads and pipeline ok. The Sales Prospecting dashboard is nice

The Ring Central Dialer does not even give the ability to transfer a call. Calles often cant get through. Typing in a name has to be 100% correct. There is no knowledge for nicknames, no suggestions. If someone last is mann or manne or man all should pull something up. The complications of placing an order getting a quote, etc. is cumbersome and we have lost many sales. Workflow is slow for someone needing to contact various people. Notes and activity flow between contacts, companies, and deals is difficult to grasp and view pertinent info quickly. Even

Oscar
Owner in VK
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Stay Away! after 5 years they removed features to force me to pay more!

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After using HubSpot for over 5 years today I have learnt they have downgraded my plan and are requesting I pay over £300 to get access to features I previously had as part of my plan.
This toxic practice is called grandfathering purposely letting you get dependant on the features provided then removing them abruptly causing devastating issues for your business.
Avoid this company at every possible turn go to anything other than these guys their support is terrible they don't care about your business and desperately want to trap you. for anyone in the same situation any new crm, provider provides migration away from them

Used to be good before they sneakily revoked features

Sneaky grandfathering practices removing features to force you to pay more money

Daniel
Co-Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

A simple CRM solution that packs a big punch

5,0 3 maanden geleden

HubSpot seamlessly integrates with our website platform (Wordpress) to capture leads and automagically create a prospective customer flow. There are times when our Wordpress contact plugins become inoperable and our HubSpot integration acts as a safety net. Our business uses the free tier of service and even that provides us with a lot of power and essential components of our client relationship framework.

The trickiest thing about HubSpot is figuring out exactly which options to implement because the feature set is so robust. That said, it's a snap to get things up and running with a basic setup and then scale up from there. For me, that meant utilizing it to capture new inbound leads, seeing what other options the software gave us, and then customizing a pipeline from there.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Hubspot is my go-to CRM

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Hubspot CRM is as basic as you want it to be, or as complicated as you need it to be. You can get started with really simple data collection and tasks and eventually build a multi-person workflow to keep your whole company on track.

I like the pricing for the CRM but the pricing for the marketing tools is a little high

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: It's faster, easier, and cheaper. The mobile app is great. The browser extensions are great too.

SHAWN
Managing Director in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Getting started with HubSpot

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been a good experience. The few times I've had questions that were not answered in the FAQs, the support was able to get an answer in a reasonable amount of time.

It was easy and straightforward to import my contacts from another system. The integration of my calendar with the appointment setting and note tracing is great.

It does WAY more than I need it to and that can be confusing at times.

Agha Imran
COO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool and Value for Money

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easy to implement
Easy to customize
Multiple feature and great value for money.

Highly customizable particularly when compared to other name brand CRM.

Hard to get in touch with customer service

Luiza
Owner in Roemenië
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers

Definitely a good CRM

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience at a even greater price. HubSpot CRM is exactly what I needed for my business.

The setup and importing the contacts was a piece of cake, the UI is intuitive and easy to use, my team had no problems suing it for the first time. Has a lot of great features with a free version, incredible!

Can't say I found any cons for HubSpot CRM.

Julijana
Julijana
Head of Central Ops in Portugal
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Great CRM, but awful reporting

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

The system is very easy to set up and use. The card population is easy and intuitive. Super easy data migration from a previous provider.

During the sales calls we were shown that we could report on almost anything, however once we subscribed we saw that the customization of the reports is minimal and it is based on already pre-set measurements, hence there is no option to customize them at the end of the day. That is really frustrating as we need to know what our sales funnel is for instance. Instead we get duplicate data because the same deal is counted in the different stage it was located in.

Jake
Jake
Global Marketing Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

The Premium Option

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good- as a marketing manager at an SME it really provides a wide range of options for launching marketing campaigns and having it centred around the CRM system you use (allowing close integration with the sales team)

I haven't found anything that other CRM's have that Hubspot doesn't do or have an integration for (though this could be limited by my knowledge/ambitions)

The cost- there isn't much else to dissuade you from using it but it is priced at a premium (perhaps you get what you pay for)

Josh
Manager in VK
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Great free tools, with great additions in Sales Starter

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Sequences has saved a huge amount of time when it comes to following up leads. We can set an automated sequence of 5 personalised emails to send at different times if that customer doesn't get back in touch with us. This has increased our sales success and potential for sales, whilst saving time due to the automated process. The free knowledge transfer and recommendations from HubSpot are also really influential, especially for inbound marketing.

Keeping track of the customers that we deal with is the best thing in Hubspot for us. Each customer has a contact card created where we can add all their details, but also customise our own fields like the product prospects we have (what we are trying to sell to them), then the products they have bought (hopefully). This helps us to better understand our clients and keep on top of current users and potentials. In the Sales Starter, being able to use sequences saves a huge amount of time with email follow ups and has lead to more sales as it can automate different messages going back out to the customers if they don't reply.

The full integration with calendars and email is simple if you have a Gmail account, but is trickier if you have independant emails. We can get our emails synced up and use the Outlook integration well, but you can only get the Calendar integration to work if you create a full Gmail account.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: The free tool offering of HubSpot gave a lot more features than others on the market. We then got comfortable with the tool and expanded to Sales Starter to benefit from Sequences.

Ian
Principal Account Executive & Head of Channel Sales in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Best CRM Hands Down

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot CRM is the absolute best sales tool on the market....and it's not particularly close. I've, unfortunately, worked for companies that use other, clunky CRMs, making it so much harder to do my job. Whether it's reporting, pipeline management, or simply contacting a client or prospect, HubSpot gives you all the tools, and then some, to crush your sales goals.

The ease of use is fantastic, making for a simple, hit-the-ground-running kind of user experience. I also really enjoy the use of reporting dashboards and report builder. This helps me evaluate deal activity on a detailed, property based level that helps improve our sales abilities.

No cons really. In my 3.5 years of using HubSpot, I've yet to hit a speed bump or find something that impedes my ability to manage and sell.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Neon CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot CRM te kiezen: I switched companies, and the new companies I've worked for have gone to HubSpot. It's the best CRM out there.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: HubSPot was chosen because it had all of the tools we needed, as well as a plethora of integrations that it allow it to connect to all other software and services we use. It's the best, plain and simple.

KEVIN M
Director of Marketing in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

HubSpot nails the basics of CRM

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Email Marketing (5x growth in influenced customers in year 1)
Lead Management (built scalable process for lead management with complex sales channel)
Pipeline Management (increased pipeline process adoption)

CRM software is generally cumbersome for sales reps. HubSpot software focused on UX and adoption over being able to be customized to handle every possible use case. Mobile app is also solid. Workflows are easy to use and powerful.

-Reporting capabilities are very limited (easy to get data in, difficult to summarize well to drive process adherence) -Company to customer relationship hierarchy lacks ability to support more complex business models - and B2B companies.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot CRM te kiezen: better UX, speed and mobile capabilities

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: Price / Value. HubSpot better match our current needs and organizational maturity. Also the benefits of running Marketing Automation and CRM from single platform.

Jon (Marc)
Jon (Marc)
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads? in VK
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot CRM - Love It

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

> It is free and offers unlimited users WOW > The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of > The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution > The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all. It has been for me a complete game-changer If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho One, Zoho CRM en Bitrix24

Redenen om voor HubSpot CRM te kiezen: Managing Clients and Prospects is a lot more intuitive for me using HubSpot CRM, it just works. It is just a better overall solution all round for me and I can add unlimited additional staff completely free of charge

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: I choose to use HubSpot CRM as it is a better all-round working solution for me and what for what I need and it is for free.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Basic plan is best value

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot CRM te kiezen: Better features on HubSpot, better value for what you get

Overgestapt van: Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: Hands down we chose HubSpot over Salesforce because of the cost/value, really no other reason as I'm a huge Salesforce fan...just not a fan of the price tag for a small organization.

Taylor
Independent Managing Technician in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Everything you could need -unless you need mobility.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd have to say my experience has been quite amazing. Their desktop/website side is strong and speaks for itself, but they need to work on mobility (and I know I've trashed-talked their mobile app a bit, but it does track some things, like phone calls and emails and such, which maybe that's all you need to do.. it'll do a great job there), we're in 2020 now and ain't nobody wants to be carrying around these massive laptops anymore.

There's tons & tons of features to love about Hubspot. The power of the platform, even the free version of it, is undeniable. Tracking customers, managing issues, following up with loose-ends.. it's all handled seemlessly here and it's so smooth you won't even notice the undoubtedly massive amount of effort that's been put into it. - Hands-down best feature? The issue Ticketing system.

As i mentioned in the title of my review here, mobility. The biggest issue i've had with Hubspot is the fact that i can't really use it outside the office, unless i pull my desktop and set it up in the back seat of my car.. because that's how bad their mobile app is right now. That being said, they have a long-running feature-request board that gets tons of comments asking them when they'll update their app to bring more amazing features to mobile, but that hasn't had a reply from them in almost a year now. - The main feature their app needs? The mobile Ticketing system.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft 365

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: I was using like the contacts and calendar in 365, and I think we can all agree they're just not made for tracking hundreds of customers.. once you pass a certain point, you need a legit CRM solution, and Hubspot is the first one i came across, and i loved it, untill it tried to take it with me in the field.

Joseph
Sales Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Nothing compares to HubSpot

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with HubSpot is such that I've tried to get it implemented company-wide! I preach HubSpot whenever the opportunity arises! It's all so very smooth, connected and automatic, and it saves me time every day so I can focus on selling and not as much on administrating.

Aside from the overall ease of use, I love that HubSpot connects with my Outlook and automatically logs and tracks emails. And that I get notifications on my phone when an email is opened. I can then call that person at that time while I'm on their mind, and my HubSpot app automatically logs the call and gives me a chance to jot a few notes too. Or perhaps they open the email and click the link to my HubSpot meeting scheduler...even better! It's all so blessedly interconnected and automatic!

I wouldn't say the task manager is bad, but sometimes I wish I had the ability to prioritize tasks..

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot CRM te kiezen: There are more benefits to using HubSpot, not the least of which is that it's cloud based, so I can use it anywhere on any device. I couldn't do that with ACT!

Overgestapt van: Act!

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: HubSpot had all the features I was looking for and more! Plus it has a free level that is very generous, and one I tried it, I was hooked!

Jay
Jay
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best of the best honestly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot to me is la crème de la crème - or the best. I'm an advocate for software when it comes to marketing automation and I've tried everything (infusionsoft, activecampaign, salesforce, marketo, HighLevel (although HighLevel is also phenomenal)

Extremely clean user interface, it's amazing support staff, and the ability for you to go into very strong account based and better be automations when your business grows. It does allow you to scale pretty easily. It also have a free tier for almost every hub.

As a start of this software can be a little expensive when you need some of it's more advanced features at an early stage

Ankur
Ankur
Module Lead in India
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Mid Range featured pack solution for all our CRM/Contact/Marketing/Lead management needs

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Thanks to their details documentation and community support, my overall experience has always been great.

I really like the way they have provided the ease to admins to manage the contacts and contact creation right after Hubspot form is submitted. Even the method to embed Hubspot Forms on any website is also very user friendly. Comunity support is also there to back up developers in all development needs. Their APIs and Private Apps are really amazing when it comes to authentication and works seamlessly.

Recently, they have removed their support for API key authentication which probably has broken many hearts as most of the people were too dependent on API key validation. But thankfully creation of Private app and validation through access token is not that tough. However, their customer support is not very helpful when it comes to technical enquiries. You need to be dependent on community only which sometimes may take time to answer your question. Although Hubspot documentation is at time very helpful for technical queries.

Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

A complete marketing and sales solution

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been positive for us, we were in the process of setting up our sales and marketing vertical and this tool helped us sort three mail pain points 1) sales pipeline management - we were able to set up our entire sales workflow with this tool 2) Communication and Engagement - Maintain effective and continuous communication with existing customers and leads 3) Increase conversion - few automation processes did help us increase conversions rate by a bit

1) We initially went ahead with free plan of HubSpot CRM, before going forward with paid one to ensure that the tools fits our use case. The free version includes all core functionalities and can be a good option for startups and small businesses with small budgets 2) UI and UX of the tool is very intuitive, we were able the team was able to onboard onto the tool very easily, with some training3) The tool helps us to create workflows and automate Automation lot of redundant tasks, this saves lot of time. We have also lately integrated a HubSpot based chatbot on our website for direct lead generation

1) Not all features are available in free plan, for e.g. there is an automation limit on free plan, we tried setting up automation of workflows on free plan initially but were not able to set up automated emails. Also, there is no chat or phone support for free plan2) Marketing hub, sales hub or servicing hub, each one comes with its own cost, that is over and above its subscription cost 3) It takes users some time to get accustomed to advanced features, basic ones are easy to get used to

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 en Salesforce Platform

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: Free plan and reasonable pricing was the main reason, it helped us test the key features of the tool before going ahead and buying the paid version

Drew
Drew
CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot and Small Business Sales Growth

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience was positive, and our sales team has no complaints. Again, we find our limiting factor is more on the growth of our service department. HubSpot, is a mobile friendly CRM that works great for a growing sales team. Additional marketing features can be added, but that is a separate cost, unless you have in house marketing talent.

HubSpot is great at tracking relationships at the individual level. These can be tracked from prospect to conversion, and all related activity can be easily tracked and revisited. Dashboards can be setup to track meta data, but is limited in how it can be customized.

All of our dislikes in HubSpot are related to the service side. The sales side of this CRM is sufficient or better to other CRM's, but is limited in customizable solutions. This will need to be discussed when considering your companies specific needs.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud en monday.com

Redenen om voor HubSpot CRM te kiezen: Sugar CRM was ineffective for us, and was a legacy system I inherited. This was an overall disappointment for our team, so the strategic decision was made to move to HubSpot to better enable our sales team.

Overgestapt van: SugarCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot CRM: The marketing integration was a recommendation of the marketing company we partnered with for inbound leads. The lead generation did not pan out, but this was not fault of HubSpot.

Chloe
Chloe
Owner in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A must have for any business!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would definitely recommend Hubspot to any business who wants to keep records of client data and communication.

This software has made my life so much easier! With automatic email logging and the ability to make notes, log phone calls and other important documents, Hubspot keeps all of my important information in one place. Hubspot gives me the ability to store all my clients details, their company details and all my communication with them in one bit of software. This makes it easy to look back over whenever I need to and keep up to date with what's going on. Hubspot also has the ability to have multiple team members within one account. Although this isn't something I use currently, it is something I have used in the past. This feature is wonderful for all team members to see emails both incoming and outgoing from customers / clients and is a life saver for looking back over email / telephone communications say if a team member is off ill and their client needs looking after for a few days. Hubspot has also been updated to comply with GDPR standards. A key positive for Hubspot for me is the knowledge that my collected data will stay in Hubspot for as long as I keep the software. As I am looking to take on employees within the next year, these new team members will be able to learn about exiting customers / clients through the information stored in Hubspot.

It can be a little pricy for individuals. Personally, I went back to the free plan after not feeling I got my moneys worth out of the more advanced plan. Hubspot doesn't always integrate with other software you may have, or sometimes it will integrate but not as well as you would like. I use Spark email for OS. Although Hubspot does still track my outgoing and incoming email, if I BCC clients into an email, this isn't tracked in Hubspot. This can be a little annoying but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Javier
Digital Consultant in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I hate HubSpot so much, it made me loose a lot of money!!!

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The worst experience with a piece of software in my life. I have lost thousands because of HubSpot. Avoid with all your means!

I really wanted to be fair and find something that I like about HubSpot but, to be honest, when I tried to do so, I was unable. It has so many bugs, its control panel UX is so bad, the learning curve is so big and it lacks so many features, that this is the first review I make in Capterra where I cannot find anything I like of a piece of software.

Oh, god. I have TONS of things that not only I dislike, but HATE of HubSpot. 1) The learning curve is ridiculously big, as a result of a very badly designed UX and the constant bugs when using it. 2) You will need hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of hard work to design by yourself a decent landing page that will still lack many functionalities and look not so good. Their visual editor is really really bad, and coding in HubL is frustrating. And if you look for predesigned templates, most of them are terribly badly designed. It has issues every now and then, and you will lose contacts, automations will not work... a disaster. Their support chat works sometimes, sometimes not, just when they decide to make it available! Very careful with the Advanced Code Snippet box in your landing pages settings, don't place your tracking codes there: sometimes this doesn't work and you will lose retargeting opportunities. Also, email templates are terrible. Oh! And this one is the worst: if you tag your ads' URLs with UTM tags, HubSpot receives these tags but will not show you this info for all interactions, only for the interaction preceding the creation of the contact. TERRIBLE!!! I think this has to be the worst CRM ever in history!!!

Dana
Marketing manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

The best 4.5Hub

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PlatformUser150 words about The great Hubspot.comChatGPTHubSpot.com is a renowned and innovative inbound marketing and sales platform that has revolutionized the way businesses attract, engage, and delight their customers. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive suite of tools, HubSpot.com empowers companies of all sizes to effectively manage their marketing campaigns, sales pipelines, and customer relationships.One of HubSpot.com's key strengths lies in its inbound methodology, which focuses on creating valuable content to attract and convert leads organically. The platform offers a range of features, including website optimization, social media management, email marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), and analytics, enabling businesses to execute their marketing strategies seamlessly.HubSpot.com has become a hub for marketers and sales professionals worldwide, providing valuable resources such as webinars, blog articles, and training courses to educate and inspire its user community. The platform's dedication to innovation is evident through its regular updates and introduction of new tools, ensuring that businesses stay ahead in the rapidly evolving digital landscape.With its commitment to helping companies grow and succeed, HubSpot.com has become an indispensable asset for businesses seeking to streamline their marketing efforts, nurture leads, and build lasting customer relationships.

HubSpot is a powerful and comprehensive marketing and sales software platform that has revolutionized the way businesses attract, engage, and delight their customers. With its all-in-one approach, HubSpot offers a wide range of tools and features that are essential for businesses of all sizes. Here are some key reasons why HubSpot is of great importance:Integrated Marketing and Sales: HubSpot brings marketing and sales teams together on a single platform, fostering collaboration and alignment. It provides a unified view of customer interactions, allowing teams to streamline processes and work towards common goals.Inbound Marketing Excellence: HubSpot is synonymous with inbound marketing, which focuses on attracting customers through valuable content and personalized experiences. The platform offers a suite of tools to create, optimize, and distribute content, enabling businesses to attract leads and convert them into customers.Customer Relationship Management (CRM): HubSpot's CRM is a powerful asset that helps businesses organize and manage customer data effectively. It provides a 360-degree view of customer interactions, tracks deals and sales activities, and enables personalized communication with customers at scale.Marketing Automation: HubSpot simplifies marketing automation, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks and nurture leads throughout the buyer's journey. It offers features like email marketing, lead scoring, workflows,

While HubSpot offers many advantages for businesses, there are several cons to consider as well. Here are 380 words discussing the disadvantages of using HubSpot:Complexity: HubSpot is a robust platform with numerous features, but its complexity can be overwhelming for some users. The learning curve can be steep, requiring time and effort to understand and utilize all the tools effectively.Cost: HubSpot's pricing structure is relatively high compared to some other marketing automation platforms. The cost increases significantly as your business grows and requires more advanced features or additional contacts.Limited customization: While HubSpot offers some level of customization, it may not provide the flexibility that certain businesses need. The platform's templates and modules can be restrictive, making it difficult to create truly unique and tailored designs.Integration challenges: Integrating HubSpot with other software or platforms may be complex, especially if you're using legacy systems or niche tools. It may require technical expertise or additional third-party tools to achieve seamless integration.Limited SEO capabilities: While HubSpot provides some basic SEO tools, it may not offer the depth of features required for advanced search engine optimization strategies. This could be a disadvantage for businesses heavily focused on organic traffic and ranking higher.

Jonas
Data and Revenue Ops Consultant in België
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

User friendly and comprehensive CRM

5,0 6 maanden geleden

HubSpot stands out as a user-friendly and budget-friendly solution that covers the customer journey effectively. With a diverse range of functionalities and integration options, it provides a comprehensive platform without the need for a substantial technical team. HubSpot is an attractive choice for businesses aiming for accessibility, affordability, and a holistic approach to managing the customer lifecycle.

While HubSpot may not boast the same level of flexibility as certain competitors, it offers substantial functionality that can be harnessed effectively with some workarounds.

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM en Freshsales