Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM is de 100% gratis, flexibele en intuïtieve CRM waar je verkoopteam dol op zal zijn.

Meer informatie over HubSpot CRM

2.814 reviews worden weergegeven

Kristi A.
Marketing & PR Coordinator
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Top-quality CRM with excellent features, just make sure everyone is on board"

Opmerkingen: Overall, HubSpot has been an INCREDIBLY positive experience for us. I won't lie and say there haven't been frustrations, but there are always going to be frustrations with switching software or implementing new processes. Ultimately, HubSpot has helped us bring our processes forward in a wonderful way, and their support is truly, truly superior to any other product support I have ever received.

Pluspunten: To HubSpot's credit, their CRM functions really quickly and its basic features have a very short learning curve -- we onboarded our sales teams in multiple parts, with inside first followed several months later by outside reps. The main CRM we used before HubSpot was Microsoft Dynamics, and we are still significantly based there, but I attribute the positive reception of a new (and dramatic) software shift to HubSpot's ease of use and quick accessibility of prospect information.

Minpunten: We've run into a similar problem several times due to our industry being so niche (and therefore, the information we collect tends to be highly customized). We have needed to organize and implement quite a few custom fields, which GENERALLY HubSpot's CRM is very good about -- however, there are some significantly important fields that cannot be changed at all, even by HubSpot. We also have had some issues with company associations -- if your prospects work in an industry in which one company can have multiple locations (and the distinction matters), HubSpot's CRM does not lend itself well to that at all.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Vishnu S.
Software programmer
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019

"Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pluspunten: Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Minpunten: Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

• Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019
Marketing Technologist
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021

"Easy, adaptable and scalable"

Opmerkingen: Overall love it. I have used various CRM's (Sales Force, Netsuite, ActiveCampaign, Piper Drive and Cooper) and hands down I love HubSpot the best.

Pluspunten: Bottom line it can work for a solopreneur all the way to a global enterprise. The ability for it to scale with you as your business grows is a big plus. Don't all CRM's do this? Some do but the difference with HubSpot CRM is it is made simple and built in away that you can use it out of the box without overwhelm but can also scale it to complex scenarios that work for your organization. Many CRM's I personally find are too complex initially and don't enable the user to get the most out of the features they should be using. As my title says "easy, adaptable and scale." HubSpot delivers on these and are the key aspects of what I like the most about the software.

Minpunten: Let's be clear there is no perfect product out there and they all have their pros and cons. Some of least favorite parts about HubSpot CRM: - Contacts vs. Company data and not being able to sync information across all properties (I have written many complex workflows to try and solve for this its just a lot of work and you have extra properties that don't make sense to have).
- Not being able to sync data to a dropdown property from a single-text field or vice versa. Here is an example you have an individual that you don't know there Country. You have set up the country property to be a dropdown to use in forms on your site to keep it clean and the naming accurate as you can pull in HubSpot preloaded country list. An individual comes into your database where you don't know the individuals country but based on their domain HubSpot populates their company country. You can cross reference this with the IP country code as well. You can't copy the Company country to the Contact country because they are not the same property type. You go to create a list of contacts from the United States and it becomes a difficult process to keep up to date. The easiest solution is export import which shouldn't be the solution.
- Opt-in and subscriptions for GDPR is a little clunky and could use more work for simplicity

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2021
Joseph P.
Sales Manager
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2021

"Nothing compares to HubSpot"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with HubSpot is such that I've tried to get it implemented company-wide! I preach HubSpot whenever the opportunity arises! It's all so very smooth, connected and automatic, and it saves me time every day so I can focus on selling and not as much on administrating.

Pluspunten: Aside from the overall ease of use, I love that HubSpot connects with my Outlook and automatically logs and tracks emails. And that I get notifications on my phone when an email is opened. I can then call that person at that time while I'm on their mind, and my HubSpot app automatically logs the call and gives me a chance to jot a few notes too. Or perhaps they open the email and click the link to my HubSpot meeting scheduler...even better! It's all so blessedly interconnected and automatic!

Minpunten: I wouldn't say the task manager is bad, but sometimes I wish I had the ability to prioritize tasks..

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2021
Javier H.
Digital Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019

"I hate HubSpot so much, it made me loose a lot of money!!!"

Opmerkingen: The worst experience with a piece of software in my life. I have lost thousands because of HubSpot. Avoid with all your means!

Pluspunten: I really wanted to be fair and find something that I like about HubSpot but, to be honest, when I tried to do so, I was unable. It has so many bugs, its control panel UX is so bad, the learning curve is so big and it lacks so many features, that this is the first review I make in Capterra where I cannot find anything I like of a piece of software.

Minpunten: Oh, god. I have TONS of things that not only I dislike, but HATE of HubSpot. 1) The learning curve is ridiculously big, as a result of a very badly designed UX and the constant bugs when using it. 2) You will need hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of hard work to design by yourself a decent landing page that will still lack many functionalities and look not so good. Their visual editor is really really bad, and coding in HubL is frustrating. And if you look for predesigned templates, most of them are terribly badly designed. It has issues every now and then, and you will lose contacts, automations will not work... a disaster. Their support chat works sometimes, sometimes not, just when they decide to make it available! Very careful with the Advanced Code Snippet box in your landing pages settings, don't place your tracking codes there: sometimes this doesn't work and you will lose retargeting opportunities. Also, email templates are terrible. Oh! And this one is the worst: if you tag your ads' URLs with UTM tags, HubSpot receives these tags but will not show you this info for all interactions, only for the interaction preceding the creation of the contact. TERRIBLE!!! I think this has to be the worst CRM ever in history!!!

• Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019
David O.
General Manager
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2021

"HubSpot CRM is a Great Entry Level Contact Manager"

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience using HubSpot CRM. The program is very easy to use and is effective at managing my contacts

Pluspunten: HubSpot CRM is a great entry level option for businesses who need a way to manage their contacts. Not only is the product easy to use but it is also free as well!

Minpunten: While the features are limited and push you to acquire other HubSpot licenses, this is only a small con when you account for the product being completely free.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2021
PM
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

"Great Marketing Features and CRM"

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool for marketing and sales. It's nice to have one platform to manage both of these important aspects of our business.

Pluspunten: It's great that it comes with a free CRM, but much of the value comes from the marketing features. We do all of our blogs, tracking, and websites through Hubspot. It is also nice that it connects with so many tools, so it is easy to keep your software stack streamlined.

Minpunten: The only cons we have experienced is that Hubspot does not do a good job keeping their customers up to date when they update their API. We created an integration with them, and we often have to explain to our customers when our integration suddenly doesn't work.

Andrew J.
Client Relations Administrator
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020

"HubSpot is what You're Looking For"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great. We've seen a lot of prospects "open" and "click" our emails, but having a tough time getting them to respond back. Other than that. Phenomenal software.

Pluspunten: Easily view prospect and lead profiles to see how they've reacted to calls, emails, etc.
Connect to a prospects LinkedIn immediately
The task and Que feature come in handy when reaching out to multiple leads
The marketing email creator has been spectacular, especially for companies such as ours who MUST keep clients up to date in this crazy COVID-19 era.

Minpunten: I wish that it would generate leads for you, but that's asking a lot. You get everything you need with HubSpot, but you have to have prospects, leads, and customers to distribute your content to. Once you have those HubSpot literally takes care of the rest! One more thing: I really need help getting my salesmen all in, they seem skidish about using the software.

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020
Ken S.
Creative Director
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

"Hubspot does it all, with intelligence"

Opmerkingen: I use Hubspot to manage my customer list and emails, and contact management. It excels

Pluspunten: I love the way Hubspot prioritizes actions that users are likely to want/need first, like dashboard access, and contact management. I'm most likely to drop into Hubspot to enter or lookup a contact or company, and Hubspot makes that the easiest/quickest action to take. The free tier is very generous, and the advice and knowledge sharing they produce is the best.

Minpunten: There are a few small UI issues I'd do differently, mostly around entering new contacts - there's probably and extra click or two in that workflow, but that's it.

Sales Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

"HubSpot could help you a lot, but you have to use it."

Opmerkingen: The main benefit has been to organize my sales and my forecast. I could not work without it, now!

Pluspunten: Easy-use is the first impressive feature I liked and when you start to use it, you could not stop. It helps you a lot to manage leads, deals and to follow your pipeline.

Minpunten: The mobile app is not good, and also the geolocation does not work properly. We are using thei cloud and sometimes it is slow.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021
Jose H.
OWNER
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

"THE BEST FREE CRM IN THE INDUSTRY HANDS DOWN!"

Opmerkingen: I HAVE HAD A GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH HUBSPOT! IT'S AMAZING BANG FOR THE BUCK!

Pluspunten: LOVE THE FACT THAT IS A FREE SOFTWARE.

Minpunten: THERE IS NOTHING I DISLIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020
Michele G.
Consulente applicativo
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"CRM semplice e completo"

Pluspunten: Interfaccia semplice e intuitiva e numerose funzionalità gratuite per testare il prodotto

Minpunten: Gestione della creazione liste di invio mailing poco user-friendly

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Greg U.
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020

"Great way to connect all aspects of marketing"

Opmerkingen: It's great to have all marketing efforts visible in one place, and pitches from other similar services can be safely ignored because Hubspot has it covered.

Pluspunten: Hubspot does a great job connecting all marketing initiatives together in one place, making it really easy to keep a hand on the pulse of the marketing function as a whole.

Minpunten: Despite people turning their noses up at "snail mail", direct mail can still generate an ROI and should be handled better in Hubspot.

• Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020
Account Executive
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020

"Easy to use & Constantly evolving"

Opmerkingen: Hubspot has been there every step of the way as we have grown our business from 5 employees to 35.

Pluspunten: Hubspot has a ton of amazing features. From sales to marketing to customer success, it can really support all the key aspects of a growing business. My favourite part other than the great UI/UX is that Hubspot seems to be constantly evolving and they tend to stay about 6-12 months ahead of us on many of the features they release.

Minpunten: Pricing per contact starts to get pricey if you grow a lot. We have had to "cut down" the size of our database because of all the outbounding we do.

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020

"Probably the best free cRM on the market"

Opmerkingen: absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Pluspunten: Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect. Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Minpunten: Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive. Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020
Patrick M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020

"What's Not to Like!"

Opmerkingen: I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Pluspunten: Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Minpunten: The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020
Taylor B.
Independent Managing Technician
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020

"Everything you could need -unless you need mobility."

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd have to say my experience has been quite amazing. Their desktop/website side is strong and speaks for itself, but they need to work on mobility (and I know I've trashed-talked their mobile app a bit, but it does track some things, like phone calls and emails and such, which maybe that's all you need to do.. it'll do a great job there), we're in 2020 now and ain't nobody wants to be carrying around these massive laptops anymore.

Pluspunten: There's tons & tons of features to love about Hubspot. The power of the platform, even the free version of it, is undeniable. Tracking customers, managing issues, following up with loose-ends.. it's all handled seemlessly here and it's so smooth you won't even notice the undoubtedly massive amount of effort that's been put into it. - Hands-down best feature? The issue Ticketing system.

Minpunten: As i mentioned in the title of my review here, mobility. The biggest issue i've had with Hubspot is the fact that i can't really use it outside the office, unless i pull my desktop and set it up in the back seat of my car.. because that's how bad their mobile app is right now. That being said, they have a long-running feature-request board that gets tons of comments asking them when they'll update their app to bring more amazing features to mobile, but that hasn't had a reply from them in almost a year now. - The main feature their app needs? The mobile Ticketing system.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020
Tyler S.
General Manager
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

"Best Free CRM"

Opmerkingen: Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Pluspunten: Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Minpunten: Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020