Exercise.com reviews

Over Exercise.com

Exercise.com is een aangepast merkeigen softwareplatform om je fitnessbedrijf beter te laten groeien en te beheren.

Meer informatie over Exercise.com

Easy to use and the customer service is great.

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general.

Beoordelingen van Exercise.com

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Exercise.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 119 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Exercise.com eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (119)

Business Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Sarah

Hands Down Hero Level

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Wow! I am absolutely floored at all the capabilities of exercise.com. This platform literally changes my life and helps create better work/life balance. I have an Uber professional online presence that is so simple to use that even I can manage it. It’s the perfect all in one resource for managing my clients and programs and products.

I don’t know yet. I haven’t found problem yet.

4 maanden geleden

Sarah, thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients use the software and we can't wait for your launch! If you have any questions about utilizing any of the features, feel free to reach out.

Bess
Trainer in VS

Overall Very Happy + Positive Experience

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I liked that it allows me to roll out different programs to large numbers of people in an automated way. I also really like having a customer service rep that is always very quick to respond to any help that I need.

I do wish it could be more customized both in terms of how it looks and the layout.

Jeremy

Overpromised and Underdelivered

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very disappointed after everything they promised. They made a hard push to get us to leave reviews before we were really using the software. It's the only explanation I can think of why they have such positive reviews. They sent me emails saying they were having a "contest" to see which rep can get the most positive reviews. I think they time this at a specific point in the relationship and leverage your relationship with your rep. It's smart, but sneaky.

My rep is nice and I think she has put forth a good effort. They created a decent app for us, but the usage is limited

The software is VERY clunky and not at all intuitive. It's very hard to find features that are hidden behind others. Overall it is very limited and unless you fit their specific structure and design it is inflexible. Titles and names of things have to remain what they have deemed. For example, everything must be labeled a "package" even if it's a single service. Employees must be "trainers" since you can't change titles. The company promised us a solution that didn't exist. I feel like it was a bait and switch. After months of using the software I still struggle to find certain features because they are in such an odd place. The "reports" are unreliable and inaccurate. If I run different reports for the same thing I get different numbers. There are no charts or graphs to view the data.

Megan
Megan
Co-Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Pre-Launch Phase: Great so far though!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far so great! We launch in a few weeks, but the implementation process has been great so far. We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything up and running and they are both fantastic. Solid communication, very clear guides on what I need to do, they have been great.

I used exercise.com as a client using another gyms workout program and really loved it from a user interface. This will be our 3rd and hopefully last software (over the past 10 years) we use for our gym and it has the most features and flexibility compared to what we used previously. So far the implementation process has been easy with very clear communication and instructional information.

Because the software is so adaptable and flexible, we have to manually input a lot of information compared to other systems. There isn't a standard template for email automations for example. That being said, I would gladly trade building in everything myself to allow greater customization than being forced into something that's preset.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the review, Megan! We love the feedback and are always here to help customize the software to fit your needs.

Aaron
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Love the service and the process...

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far. I hope to continually grow with the platform.

I have been very impressed with the amount of service and response I get! [Sensitive Content ] has been great to work with! She understands my business and continually is teaching me how to get the most out of the platform to maximize my business and impact. My only regret is that I did not sign up sooner...

It does take a learning curve and some patience. Set it up properly the first time.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for the review, Aaron! We appreciate your feedback and our team is always here to help learn the software, so please reach out if we can assist!

Radley
Radley
owner in VS

Migration was seamless

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sage, and the entire team, at exercise.com have been tremendously helpful with the onboarding and migration from my current platform. What could be a total mess, has been super smooth and seamless. I could not be happier with my conversion from my previous provider to this platform. Great job team!

The migration from my current provider to exercise.com was easy. The team made it so painless.

No cons that I can attest to at this time.

6 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Radley! We love the feedback and our team is always here to help and ensure your transition is smooth.

justin
director of golf performance in VS

great onboarding process

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: so far we are extremely pleased

staff was extremely helpful in migrating information and helping us understand the new system.

So far we dont see anything, but we are only a month in.

jason
owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome coaching and customer service!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (my coach on the platform) has been really the greatest element of my success with the software. Someone like me has neither the time nor the patience to sit through videos learning every aspect of the software only to forget the information when they need it. Nor would one wish to sift through videos looking for the right answer to small navigational problems.

The software is great. It has the features I need and has a usable design for someone who doesn't spend every waking minute behind a computer.

There are some features that could use some advancement to be of greater usability. But the team seems to take recommendations into account.

Alex
Owner of Bare Bones Fitness in VS

Onboarding Experience

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Sage has been my main contact as I launch my new business on the exercise.com platform and she has been extremely helpful! She has helped answer all my questions and been very prompt in getting back to me. It has been a great experience working with Sage!

The exercise library and workout creator are extremely easy to use. Making different groups and plans is also easy to do. The whole platform for the most part is very user friendly.

No real complaints up to this point. Maybe more website previews of what certain features and settings will look like from the perspective of my customers.

Nicholas
Cofounder in VS

Elevate your game

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: You can tell this was built by those with deep experience and knowledge of the industry. Simply put, they have a superb support team and a success team that will make your goals happen. An important delineation in any industry or stage of business, but especially for those looking to scale their business within the fitness and wellness industry. Would highly recommend to those who are ready to elevate their game.

Exercise.com is the top-tier software at any stage of your profession within the fitness or wellness industry, especially the growth stage. I came to Exercise.com to systematize my client management process from first point of contact to purchase and referral while also preparing for a large contract where I would have to service over 100+ individuals while providing them with a digital platform for their training plans and group coaching. At every stage of the process, the Exercise.com team is there to ensure they understand your objectives with the platform and, most importantly, provide insights that only those who are experienced within the industry would be able to give. The most empowering experience thus far is the onboarding and ongoing support from Alyssa and her team in making sure every aspect of my business is reflected on the platform, from scheduling, integrations, subscriptions, coaching plans, onboarding other coaches and groups. Her knowledge of the software allows me to pose unique cases that I need to solve with the software and get immediate support on how to ensure I can execute what I need to grow my business. Better yet, Exercise.com continuously looks to add new and purposeful features throughout your subscription period.

Would have liked to be able to trial the software, that being said, you are able to book as many guided demos as needed to address your questions and concerns prior to purchase.

vorig jaar

Nicholas, We love the feedback and are always here to help in any way! Please reach out if we can assist!

Julie
Co-Founder in VS

Fitness App Highly Recommended

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Exercise.com is a breeze and helps us get our programs all set up on the go, and the customer service team was prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

We love how easy it is to integrate this app with our current workflow while providing great fitness programs for our customers and save us time in the process by having all of the exercise demonstrations held for us to re-use later.

We don't have any feedback that could help improve the existing product at this time.

2 jaar geleden

Julie, Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients succeed with our software and are always here to help!

Sara
Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

2 jaar geleden

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Max

Overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect software for my business

Opmerkingen: Love it

This software has a ton of customizable features that can help in all aspects of what we do, including scheduling and remote training!

Small bugs here and there but they always get it taken care of right away! They also keep improving the software with updates!

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Max! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions!

Amy
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

New review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The software is pretty user intuitive. The training staff & support team is extremely attentive and helpful. The App is great!

The integration took a very long time!!!

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Amy! Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have! Please reach out if we can assist!

Kelly
Owner Operator in VS

Exercise Software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Brittany
Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

2 jaar geleden

Brittany, Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Gary
Manager in VS

The Training Hub

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, it has been amazing. While I am still fairly new to the system, I engage with it frequently and am constantly learning of all of the integrated features. The customer support team at Exercise.com has also been exceptional in helping me to understand all of the offerings of the platform.

Integration with our complex business model. The platform offers solutions for everything that we need (payment processing, programming, scheduling, assessments, video uploads, etc). I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we can have an all-in-one solution through exercise.com, especially after speaking to other companies that were not able to meet our requests.

As previously stated, our business model is a bit complex from a scheduling standpoint. We are currently working through this challenge, and while a solution has not yet been reached, I am confident that the team at exercise.com will come up with one!

2 jaar geleden

Gary, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help and make our software work best for you and your business.

Conor
Business Owner in Ierland

Fantastic software and service

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

CEO in VS

Great product and service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is excellent. We are able to handle our scheduling, payments, workout logging, and client information all under one platform. Additionally, our requests for support are dealt with in a timely manner.

Great platform and very customizable. Works well via mobile app, tablet, and desktop.

Our business functions differently than 99% of other fitness businesses so we need different features that aren't always available. However, the Exercise.com team has done a good job responding to our requests and developing new features at our request.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We appreciate the feedback and we are always looking to improve our software/build out new features. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Jason

Happy owner

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Satisfying and pleased.

I finally made the jump away from MindBody (amen) and went with Exercise.com. The process from beginning to launch has been seamless and truly helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually gives a sh*t and has helped me every step of the way.

Some scheduling hiccups but they will be corrected.

11 maanden geleden

Jason, Thank you so much for the feedback! Our team will always be here if we can help in any way!

Rick

Best of the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

2 jaar geleden

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Laura
Personal Trainer in VS

Excellent Service!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

2 jaar geleden

Laura, Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Shane
Owner / Performance Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

2 jaar geleden

Shane, Thanks for the feedback! Our team is always looking to improve the software and is here to help in any way. Please reach out if needed!

Craig
Owner - Head Trainer / Strengrh Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing Experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

2 jaar geleden

Craig, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!