Exercise.com reviews

Over Exercise.com

Exercise.com is een aangepast merkeigen softwareplatform om je fitnessbedrijf beter te laten groeien en te beheren.

Meer informatie over Exercise.com

Easy to use and the customer service is great.

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general.

Beoordelingen van Exercise.com

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Exercise.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 141 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Exercise.com eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (141)

Jesse
Jesse
Business Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Sarah

Hands Down Hero Level

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Wow! I am absolutely floored at all the capabilities of exercise.com. This platform literally changes my life and helps create better work/life balance. I have an Uber professional online presence that is so simple to use that even I can manage it. It’s the perfect all in one resource for managing my clients and programs and products.

I don’t know yet. I haven’t found problem yet.

8 maanden geleden

Sarah, thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients use the software and we can't wait for your launch! If you have any questions about utilizing any of the features, feel free to reach out.

Jana
Operations in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Really want to love the platform

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms. I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana! We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Jonathan

Overwogen alternatieven:

Exercise.com is the best online training software on the market.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team is unbelievable. They go out of their way to get you up and running as quickly as possible. I’ve had multiple coaching calls with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] about the design of the app, how to use the software, and ways to tailor it to my business.

What I like most about the software is the automations. I feel that this software really does it all, you have all the apps that you need in one place, and one action can trigger multiple actions from accountability messages, to assessments, progress reports, scheduling, and payment collection.

There are a ton of features, so you have to spend some time upfront learning about each feature.

Felix
Student in Duitsland

The Ferrari for Gym and PT softwares

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We, Sprintkraftwerk, are delivering online training programs to young, ambitious soccer players. We were looking for a software that not only allowed us to manage the training side of things but also the business part and exercise.com, even though not the cheapest, turned out to be the best fit for our needs. But it is worth every cent as it is utterly comfortable to have all your business in one software. Furthermore, the onboarding and the customer support, in our case mainly done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , was fantastic, she answered all the questions we had and instructed us on how to use the software properly. Overall we are very happy to have picked exercise.com as a software solution for our business.

-Extent of Customization possible-Customer service-Ease of use in training plan set up (+"Groups"-feature)-Automations

-at times overwhelmed with all the features-app design could be a little more modern

Justin

Exercise.com review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied so far and system is extremely beneficial to my business.

It’s a very well thought out software system. They also take requests for features. I worked with[SENSITIVE CONTENT] on the success team to help get me going and understand how to use everything. She was extremely helpful and always around to answer questions. Whatever I needed, I could always communicate with her and get quick responses.

They only use stripe as the option for payment processing so the fees are okay, but not the best.

Valerie

Support Team

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The Support Team My Support is second to none. The response time, knowledge and ability to teach and dem the software is 5-star. Thank You [sensitive content hidden]

the response time and knowledge of support team

I would like the ability to accept or deny an appointment before it goes into my schedule

Darius
Online trainer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

9/10 software (sage is the best)

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Communication has been a 7.5/10. Everything else has been great

I like my ability to customize how everything looks

I like a lot about the software but if I had to choose something I like the least it would be price

Mariano
Impiegato in Italië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Helpfully

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The thing i like of this software is the semplicity even for young persons

The attitude and the concept inside are important too

Sarah
President in VS
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Premier Athletic Review

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I'm still in the onboarding process but I'm loving working with [sensitive content hidden]! She's making the whole process very easy!

As of right now I don't have any cons with the software.

McKenna
Strength Coach in Canada

First couple months review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an amazing experience so far with Exercise.com, every questions I have it feels as if they are waiting on stand by. I have felt very supported in this journey and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made it very fluid and I am very apppreciative

I like how everything is all in one place, the schedule, appointment making, all the files for each of our athletes and all information/ assessments we completed will all be in one place. It is used friendly and so far I have felt very supported in my journey

Just trying to figure out how to get everything with the app up and running has been a little more challenging since I don't have a background in technology.

2 jaar geleden

McKenna, Thanks so much for the feedback! We're always here to help and would love to show you how to use our features. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist in any way!

JeVaughn
CEO in VS

AWESOME People!!

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal.

Very complex. The staff was great & helped me with any questions I had. It's easy to copy & paste workouts to other days while building a workout plan. The Gym Management allows to hire new trainers.... it's alot lol.

Exercise library isn't as vast compared to other competitors. However, it's very easy to add new exercises & save routines. Also, they don't have a nutrition library for those would like to build nutrition programs, but you can integrate it with My Fitness Pal.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, JeVaughn! We love the feedback and are always looking for ways to make our software better. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Aaron
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Love the service and the process...

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far. I hope to continually grow with the platform.

I have been very impressed with the amount of service and response I get! [Sensitive Content ] has been great to work with! She understands my business and continually is teaching me how to get the most out of the platform to maximize my business and impact. My only regret is that I did not sign up sooner...

It does take a learning curve and some patience. Set it up properly the first time.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the review, Aaron! We appreciate your feedback and our team is always here to help learn the software, so please reach out if we can assist!

Sara
Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

2 jaar geleden

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Rick

Best of the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

2 jaar geleden

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Miles

Onboarding is going Great

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A plus

The all in one set up really allows me to just focus on one thing instead of 100 different websites

There's definitely a learning curve but the support is waiting on you and showing you how to every step of the way

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review, MIles! We are always here to help!

Rick
Co-Owner; Director of Business Development in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Exercise.com - Great experience!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had recent interaction with the team on the topics or reporting and adding products to be charged for. The team was very responsive with their follow-ups and follow through's. They committed to enhancements and I was pleasantly surprised they were complete and rolled out in approx. two weeks. The exercise.com team works hard to make sure the relationship is right and their clients are satisfied.

The software is intuitive and easy to use.

How the software handled adding products that will be charged for. Initially the products were listed in the order added with no ability to change the order or logically group products. However, exercise.com is making enhancements to improve this.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Rick! Our team is always looking to improve the software to best help our clients. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Kyle
CEO in VS

Great experience with Exercise.com, most robust fitness software I've seen

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The custom-branding is huge for me, love having my own BasketballHQ apps. I currently use them to sell programs and offer online group subscriptions. I also love their workout plan creator, it's very intuitive and once you have the pieces in place, it make it easy to create plans. The support team is also great. I can request a support video call whenever I need one which helps a lot and they're always quick to respond. It also seems like add a lot of new features every month so it's always improving.

It does take some time to get set up and running. It's so robust that sometimes I'm afraid I'm not taking advantage of all the features but their success team does do a great job of showing me how to use new features when I ask.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Kyle, Thanks so much for the review! We love making our clients successful through our software and we are always there to help teach and guide when needed.

Jared
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Global

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like the software team a lot. I appreciate their communication!

Not a lot I don’t like, I do wish the weight room view we asked for was slightly more advanced.

2 jaar geleden

Jared, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if we can help!

Sachin

Love them and the use!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a GREAT experience! Continuing to build this relationship has allowed me to do a lot more things in person as well as online. Great choice if you choose to work with them! It is a great investment in my business.

I love that I can handle everything from my workouts to my schduling through one place. I use to use a few different softwares, but now I can just go to one place. HUGE time saver!

There are a couple little things I would change about how workouts are made in the back end, but that is more a reflection on my programming style. 99.999% of people would not have the same issue.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Sachin! We love the feedback and are always here to help if you have questions or need assistance!

Lindsay

Great product!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Exercise.com is a GREAT product! I'm so excited to officially launch this into our business! Their customer service is top notch and really over deliver. I recommend this to all gyms and thank you for helping us get rid of many apps and saving us money, especially on our merchant fees!

can't think of anything yet, once i do, i will submit

12 maanden geleden

Lindsay, Thank you for the feedback! Our team can't wait to be a part of your success and we are always here to help!

Logan
Manager in VS

Athlete Performance Wisconsin

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome costumer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been a great help in setting up specific needs for different locations and service types.

Report style and ability to see how the business is doing from day to day. App is a great feature.

The parents cannot have multiple accounts linked to one account. Their ability to schedule each of their children from 1 account.

2 jaar geleden

Logan, Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are constantly looking to improve. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Robert
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Enjoyable experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I am able to use the software to manage my Personal training clients while also setting up programs to have purchased on my website.

I haven’t really ran into any issue with the software itself I would just say one drawback is only being able to have 50 clients signed up

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Robert! We are always looking to improve o9ur software so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!

Emma
owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use & saves tons of time writing exercise programs!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This app and software has save me tons of time! The customer support is amazing!

Super easy to use! Importing exercise videos, creating workout plans, all of this is so much quicker than the previous app I used.

The migration of my previous membership didn't go very smoothly and I have been managing clients in 2 different portals on stripe.

vorig jaar

We love the feedback, Emma! Please let us know if we can assist as we're always here to help!

Blair
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Really happy with platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Exercise.com has been a critical to the success of our online sports performance training business. It's user friendly for both the customer and the administrator which allows for easy integration.

Just the initial time it takes to learn the software. It is alot to soak in but that is no different from any other platform.

2 jaar geleden

Blair, Thanks so much for the review! We'd love to help you learn the software so please reach out if you have any questions!!