Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Exercise.com

Exercise.com is een aangepast merkeigen softwareplatform om je fitnessbedrijf beter te laten groeien en te beheren.

Meer informatie over Exercise.com

Easy to use and the customer service is great.

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general.

Beoordelingen van Exercise.com

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Exercise.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 165 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Exercise.com eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (165)

Jesse
Jesse
Business Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Exercise.com has a great team behind them and a very customizable platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scheduling, running payments, workout data storage, automated reminders, training clients online. We never thought online training would be a significant portion of our business but with Covid it has turned out to represent 100% of our business.

Very customizable and the Exercise.com team is willing to take suggestions and directly put them into action.

Learning about all the different features can be time-consuming.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Jesse! We are always here to help and are always looking to improve. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Blair
Founder in VS

Make the switch!!!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I decided to make the switch from a very frustrating gym management platform to Exercise.com based on a recommendation from the team at Monarch Clubs. I could not be ANY happier with how things have gone so far! The communication is the best out of any company I have ever worked. I knew that Exercise.com would be an investment however in the last month of being onboarded, I can honestly say that it is worth every penny and then some. We can not wait to see how Exercise.com pushes our gym forward!

Customer Support. Features. Integration. White Labeled. Very Professional Aesthetic. You have a whole to help you navigate the software.

It is an advanced software platform. Tons of features can be a bit overwhelming HOWEVER customer support is with you every step of the way

Gracie
Fitness Coach in VS

10/10 Highly Recommend

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would give my overall experience with exercise.com a 10/10 exerperience.

Customer service, communication, function

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using exercise.com

Jana
Operations in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Really want to love the platform

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer experience has been great! Really appreciate the team and going above and beyond. They are super fast to respond. The platform just seems to be lacking in some areas.

Really want to love the product. We've had it for years. We received a large discount when we signed up which is helpful. I wish it were easier to use and integrated with more platforms. I will say that the customer support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically, helps make up for whatever the platform is lacking. My hope is that soon there are some key feature roll outs that make the experience much better. I'd also like to see more case studies/use cases. We understand it's not one size fits all which is great but having some type of framework to think about would be helpful.

It feels clunky could be the best way to describe it. With tech, we understand that not everything can be rolled out at once. I wish we had more freedom with processes and customizing to fit our specific needs. Sometimes the android isn't displaying the same as an apple or even the online platform which makes us a client look bad to our customers.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the feedback, Jana! We appreciate the review and are always looking to improve our software. Please reach out if there is something specific we can help with/update!

Brianna
Operations Coordinator in VS

Thankful for Sage + The Exercise.com Team

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sage has been very helpful during the migration process. It's scary to switch your software but the whole Exercise.com team really steps in and walks you through every step. I can't imagine switching to anything else. We are very excited to get our facility up and running with this all-in-one software!

Most excited to have full customization of the platform for our business as well as a fully custom app. Migration team and onboarding team has been very attentive. Very robust and easy to use software so far. Love how modern it is and doesn't look like Windows 99.

We are still in migration process. So far I don't have any cons. I feel that the team is very responsive so if there was an issue they would be able to assist or adapt to fit our needs.

Megan
Megan
Co-Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Pre-Launch Phase: Great so far though!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so great! We launch in a few weeks, but the implementation process has been great so far. We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything up and running and they are both fantastic. Solid communication, very clear guides on what I need to do, they have been great.

I used exercise.com as a client using another gyms workout program and really loved it from a user interface. This will be our 3rd and hopefully last software (over the past 10 years) we use for our gym and it has the most features and flexibility compared to what we used previously. So far the implementation process has been easy with very clear communication and instructional information.

Because the software is so adaptable and flexible, we have to manually input a lot of information compared to other systems. There isn't a standard template for email automations for example. That being said, I would gladly trade building in everything myself to allow greater customization than being forced into something that's preset.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Megan! We love the feedback and are always here to help customize the software to fit your needs.

Radley
Radley
owner in VS

Migration was seamless

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sage, and the entire team, at exercise.com have been tremendously helpful with the onboarding and migration from my current platform. What could be a total mess, has been super smooth and seamless. I could not be happier with my conversion from my previous provider to this platform. Great job team!

The migration from my current provider to exercise.com was easy. The team made it so painless.

No cons that I can attest to at this time.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Radley! We love the feedback and our team is always here to help and ensure your transition is smooth.

Brian
Performance Trainer in VS

Brian’s Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10. I’ve already recommended it to friends and colleagues because of the amazing customer service (S/O Sage!)

Sage, the exercise.com specialist that has been helping me with the process was amazing helpful, quick to follow up and professional.

Have not come across anything I don’t like yet

Highly Recommend

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to use and has all the features we need.

I do not have any cons for this platform.

Tommy
Performance Physical therapist in VS

Awesome experience

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Ease of use and SO many options throughout the app

The webpage linking was difficult personally but the team helped through all of that!

Karlynn

My Review

5,0 vorig jaar

All of the features are great. I really like the integrated payment system and the interface.

The exercise library is not that big. But thats not a big deal. It just makes me create the videos and exercises I want.

Justin

Exercise.com review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied so far and system is extremely beneficial to my business.

It’s a very well thought out software system. They also take requests for features. I worked with[SENSITIVE CONTENT] on the success team to help get me going and understand how to use everything. She was extremely helpful and always around to answer questions. Whatever I needed, I could always communicate with her and get quick responses.

They only use stripe as the option for payment processing so the fees are okay, but not the best.

Sara
Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app. With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program! I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too. It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

3 jaar geleden

Sara, Thanks for the review! We love that we are able to provide an easy to use app for everyone.

Rick
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Best of the market

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

3 jaar geleden

Rick, Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Alex
Alex
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

All in One Solution

Opmerkingen: Great

I used to bang my head on the desk trying to tie all my software together- this is a great all in one solution for my online and in person business.

It takes time to setup - be patient, it's worth it.

3 jaar geleden

Alex, Thanks for the review! We are here to help in any way and are only an email away!

Performance Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely helpful and makes life easier for us.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company has thoroughly enjoyed our process of building our app mainly due to the young ladies behind the Success team. Extremely helpful, responsive, and always pleasant to speak with during our zoom meetings.

The software allows our company to package and launch performance training programs in a very effective and convenient manner. We are able to utilize the many features to give our users and individualized experience to help better themselves off the court.

Mainly learning all of the features and tools is an experience in itself. It is a very complex software that has many features and learning said features is time consuming and tedious.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Mike! We appreciate the feedback and our team is always here to help you navigate and learn the many features!

Pasquale
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

The best software to use to manage and grow your fitness business.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great! From the software to customer service, they are the best.

What is there not to like? It has everything that you need to manage and grow your business. They are also always developing the software as well. They grow and adapt as you grow.

At first, I thought it was incredibly hard to use, but once you go through the onboarding process, you realize how efficient and easy that it is. It can be a little intimidating at first due to all the services they offer, but once you get the hang of it, you realize how powerful it really is for your business.

Josh
Josh
PT in Australië

Outstanding

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Just want to say a huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the Success Team for all of your ongoing help this past 6-8 months. I came to Exercise.com with high expectations, and you've exceeded all of them. Even more importantly (to me), I have new and old clients saying "wow" almost every single day as they discover the functions and features of the software. It's been challenging, but really fun. I still have a lot of work to do to get it where I want it to be, but I'm able to provide value to my clients that I never could, before now. I feel very grateful for your patience, responsiveness and help to gradually get my business set up exactly how I want it to be.

Took some time to understand it and get set up

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Josh! We are always here to help in any way!!

Jodi
Jodi
Co-Founder in VS

Phenomenal Customer Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

What an amazing experience and incredible platform! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been phenomenal in helping us get our custom branded app set up at lightning speed! I'm blown away by the amazing customer service of this entire team! Not only is the platform incredible but the service is world-class. From [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this has been the best! Highly Highly recommend! Thank YOU

Not sure yet - still learning it. Wish it was a little "prettier" aesthetically but that's just because of what the clients are used to from Trainerize

2 jaar geleden

Jodi, Thank you so much for the review! We love the feedback and our team is always looking to improve, so if we can help in any way, don't hesitate to reach out!

Lani

Everything I need & want

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the demo "sales" call, through build-out, implementation, and launch, the success team was responsive, friendly, and helpful.

I tried nearly all the "major" platforms and found Exercise.com to be the most intuitive.

The integration with MyFitnessPal is very basic. I'm not sure it's useful for users since all they can see is an overview of the nutrients, which they can view in the MFP platform. I wish there were a food tracking portal, similar to Cronometer, fully-integrated into the platform.

3 jaar geleden

Lani, Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing how we can improve and are constantly looking for ways to best help our clients.

Ashley
Director of Operations in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Easy Migration

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: [sensitive content hidden] has been super helpful throughout the entire migration experience and made it less stressful than we thought it would be. [sensitive content hidden] have been very helpful, also. We are excited to start using exercise.com and know it will be worth the change.

The ease and simplicity of adjusting to a new platform.

We program on paper so it took a little getting used to digital programming.

James

Great Product!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

I love how easy the platform is to use for a technical guy like myself. I love the flexibility that it has and the ability to make basically whatever I want and need for my business.

It can tend to feel a little robotic and rigid at times which can turn some of my clients off.

Cameron
Owner/Operator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic product with service to match!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

This is a great alternative to having an app built from scratch and investing multiple 5 figures. They got me up and running quickly and were very receptive to any changes that I wanted made (short of adding specialty one-off custom features that required significant development). I've been working primarily with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who's customer service is exemplary. She's responsive, detail-oriented, and is good at strategizing solutions to make the app function best for my clients. Highly recommended!

There's an initial learning curve; some tasks aren't intuitive and could be streamlined a little more.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Cameron! Our team is here to help teach the software and make the software work best for you and your business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Ryan
CEO in VS

5 stars for Exercise.com

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Ryan! We're always here to help and love seeing our clients succeed through our platform.

Seana
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach in VS

Very Happy With the App

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've enjoyed the process of setting up the app with [sensitive content hidden]. I'm excited to be pairing up with a company that makes me feel supported!!

I love the ease of use so far and the help from [sensitive content hidden] on the backend to feel supported and keep things running smoothly. The support is superior to any other apps I've worked with.

I honestly don't have any cons right now.