CallTrackingMetrics reviews

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over CallTrackingMetrics

Leg het volledige klanttraject tussen teams vast en volg al je gesprekken op één platform met CallTrackingMetrics.

Meer informatie over CallTrackingMetrics

63 reviews worden weergegeven

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Internet Manager in VS
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

5 vorig jaar

Comments: We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

Pros:

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Cons:

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Dominic V.
Business Intelligence Developer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Great marketing tool, subpar contact center application

4 vorig jaar

Comments: I would say that it feels like a slight improvement over my last vendor, NICE inContact, because of the extra marketing tools at my disposal, but the contact center piece feels like a step backwards. The Support experience has been the worst part. It took months, many duplicate cases, and threatening to find another vendor for me to actually get some helpful tech support.

Pros:

The suite of marketing features that come baked into the product far exceed the competition (others may offer similar products, but they're almost always a peripheral add-on that needs to be purchased in addition to the standard license).

Cons:

The contact center software has not fully matured yet; it feels like an afterthought. Its integration with the biggest CRM in the world, Salesforce, is clunky and riddled with issues that are difficult to troubleshoot and reduce my agents' work efficiency.

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sales Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

The More info the better

4 vorige week New

Comments: We have made more money by using this product as it allows us to access info we wouldn't have had otherwise. Being able to track the missed calls from nights and weekends has produced many new leads.

Pros:

Being able to see the phone number and some basic info about the person that calls is very beneficial to how we work a lead. Knowing what pages they came to helps direct the call in the right direction without wasting time.

Cons:

We have several websites we track that are all part of one corporation, It's quite bulking and time-consuming to set them up all individually. I wish there was reporting that would show calls across all sites instead of having to swap back and forth between the 5 accounts we have.

Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Marketing Consultant/ Founder in VS
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

It is not ideal but does integrate with other programs and software

3 4 jaar geleden

Comments: It is better than not having a program to track calls and it helps us to identify the sources for ROI purposes, but does not produce regular reports and you really never know if the person came from where it says if they call the main number which is not recorded and they can't make that happen, but to be fair neither can any other company I have talked to outside the actual phone company.

Pros:

It helps us to know when someone is calling into one of our tracking lines. It integrates with Infusionsoft via zapier (one way connection so that infusionsoft doesn't cause issues for them) and then it also allows us to listen to those calls.

Cons:

It does not record all calls. It does not do a great job of creating contacts into Infusionsoft as it makes duplicates because of how the system connects, NOT sure if this is their fault, Zapier's fault or Infusionsoft's fault.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. I know you are passing data between several platforms, but CTM does offer call recordings and transcriptions. Please contact our support team if you have any issues or questions about how to use this feature.

Marketing Director in VS

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

4 7 maanden geleden

Comments: It has been good.

Pros:

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Cons:

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Jesica S.
Director of Operations in VS
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Quality Assurance

5 vorig jaar

Comments: We use CallTrackingMetrics to track conversions and monitor call quality for over 100 clients. There have been minor technical difficulties that customer support is quick to resolve. We have been able to help several companies improve their lead volume and customer interaction abilities because of CallTrackingMetrics.

Pros:

CallTrackingMetrics helps our team track leads and monitor the quality of incoming calls. The customer support we receive from their team is top notch.

Cons:

We do run into integration issue with Google Ads and Google Analytics often. It would be nice if there was a notification system for when integrations break.

Jean G.
Chief Digital Officer in Frankrijk
Online media, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Powerful and flexible tool, easy to scale

5 vorig jaar

Pros:

Easy implementation, very intuitive and flexible. Possible to scale without long term contracts. Pay per minute and not per user : turns it into a variable cost.

Cons:

The tool doesn't manage automatic outbound calls (auto dialers) very efficiently. Not easy to run multiple callcenters in one account (work in progress)

vorig jaar

Thanks for taking the time to review CTM, Jean. We really appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on features to help automate call center operations, such as our AutoDialer. Our team is always here if you want to share feedback or if you have any questions. Thanks for being a valued customer!

John S.
Owner in VS
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Everything I was Looking For!

5 vorig jaar

Pros:

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons:

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

vorig jaar

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Tiffany G.
Operations Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

We couldn't grow without CTM!!!!!

5 8 maanden geleden

Comments: Overall, we are very happy with CTM because of Coalmarch. They were instrumental in the setup, and the continuous troubleshooting we do with CTM. They are extremely knowledgeable of CTM, and guide us through any additions or hurdles we come across! At the end of the day, we could not GROW the company as we have without CTM and Coalmarch!

Pros:

That it is incredibly streamlined. There isn't a "phone" obstacle that CTM can't solve for your business. The tracking information alone that it is able to tell you is invaluable and being able to transition from a 9 am-5 pm business to 24-7 and streamline those calls to specific numbers and departments making it possible for our customers to talk to a real person every time and not a voicemail was the growth push we needed and call companies should be striving for! The ablity to make ALL numbers a textable number, is the most innovative thing CTM quite frankly does. Not to miss a call because they texted instead... what more could you want being in the service industry!

Cons:

The only two complaints I have about CTM is that the reporting is not very user-friendly. It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports". The second would be the CTM App. It's ineffective for inbound calls, but perfect for outbound calls, which I know they are working on updating the app.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the great review and valuable feedback, Tiffany! We love to hear how we have helped our customers grow. Your success is our success.

Stephen K.
Content Marketing Supervisor in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Easy To Use And Scale

5 7 maanden geleden

Comments: I have loved using the product. The overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Pros:

Core functionality of purchasing tracking numbers and dynamic number insertion is simple to set up and scale across multiple accounts. Great for our high number of SMBs use case. There are some pretty robust ancillary features (ancillary for our use case anyway ) that are also quite nice to have (2 way sms in the web GUI, "form reactor" connectivity with website html forms, and real-time chat all come to mind). The support team is also consistently helpful and responsive as is our dedicated account representative.

Cons:

Only things I would like to see are more robust "CRM-esque" features that are made with local businesses (or agencies that cater to local business) in mind. It would be nice to have a way to visualize leads from multiple sources in a way besides the call log (i.e. kanban, or "stages" like a typical crm prodcut). Combining the existing call center functionality with more fleshed out, user-friendly lead management features would be amazing.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review and feedback, Stephen. We think we may be able to help with some of features you are looking for, so your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out shortly!

Diego L.
Sales Engineer in VS

Great Software for the Price, Compared to other Options

4 vorig jaar

Comments: We have been using the software for 4+ years. It is a good tool to implement for our clients as most of our clients get the majority of their business from phone calls.

Pros:

CTM has many of the features offered by the bigger names in the industry at a more cost effective rate. Other similar software require more than 1 tracking number to integrate to Google Ads. Although CTM suggests to add more than one, it is not a requirement. Most of our clients are small businesses and don't have the traffic volume to necessitate more than one tracking number.

Cons:

Reports are not as customizable as I would like.

Dean S.
CVO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

The Best Call Management Platform - CallTrackingMetrics.com

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Solved my marketing source tracking, intergrated with almost everything. Solved all my call center issues. So many many issues were solved including the micro picky issues.

Pros:

CallTrackingMetrics.com (CTM) is by far the most complete and versatile call management platform I have ever seen. Plus its got a killer call center system built right in. I can't count the number clients whole love this system. And during this corona virus crisis, switching from an office to home was so simple and totally seamless. We and are our clients didnt skip a beat. I have been with CallTrackingMetrics.com since 2014. Yep! And, I could go on and on. From thier willingness to keep advancing their platform, great customer service, marketing source tracking, and so much more, CTM has played a huge part in our company's and our clients' success!

Cons:

Nothing!!! Seriously. Just an awesome platform!!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the 5-star review, Dean. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more successful years of partnership! As always, please let our team know if there's anything we can do to improve our product or services to better meet your needs.

Thomas W.
Online Marketing Manager in Oostenrijk
Industriële automatisering, 501-1.000 werknemers

The no. 1 calltracking tool for international businesses

4 vorig jaar

Comments: With CallTrackingMetrics we are able to measure the number of incoming calls on a country and marketing channel level. This is extremely helpful in taking strategic decisions how to allocate our marketing budgets. We now now which channels are driving incoming leads via calls.

Pros:

We've screened ten different calltracking tool. What made us choose CallTrackingMetrics is the intuitive interface combined with the many countries that are covered. We've been using CTM for more than 4 years now and are still very satisfied with the service and support they offer.

Cons:

I wish it would be easier to purchase new numbers without having to contact the support team. This was possible up until 2019. Then the legislation changed in many countries, so a detailed check of our ID documents by the support team is now needed every time we want to buy a new number.

Chris N.
Director of Technology in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Attribution is key

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Pros:

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Cons:

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

Traver F.
Marketing Specialist in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great Call Tracking Software with First Class Support

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Overall I love CTM. It's helped us keep better track of how customers are finding out about us, it helps us keep record of our phone calls for legal purposes, and it helps us develop our customer service by listening to past calls and evaluating where we could have done better.

Pros:

The primary tracking log is really easy to use and sort. It's also super easy to get new tracking numbers and apply them to different aspects of your business. The best part about CallTrackingMetrics is their support. Anything you could possibly ever want to do, but don't know how to do it can be answered through calling CTM. They'll walk you through the process whether it's you first day, or you've been a customer for many months.

Cons:

The reports aren't really all that useful. It lacks a lot of sorting features I could use. Don't remember what they are because I gave up on the reporting section a long time ago. It's also pretty difficult to setup anything with the software on your own. There's so many options in the back end, that you can't tell how to do anything. So it almost always necessitates a call to CTM to set anything up. They're pretty great, though, so calling them isn't a chore or a bother. Unless they're having meeting, cause for some reason they take ALL of their employees into a meeting at once. There have been times where I've needed immediate help and no one is there to take the call because they're "in a meeting learning about new features." Leave at least one person to answer calls please. Train your employees in waves.

Daniel O.
Director Of Paid Advertising in VS

Our Agency Loves CTM

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Cons:

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

2 jaar geleden

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/ However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via [email protected]

Gary M.
Service Director in VK

Excellent Software

5 8 maanden geleden

Comments: We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Cons:

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

Dawn K.
CMO in VS
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Most comprehensive call tracking software available.

5 vorig jaar

Comments: really great. Support is always there to walk you through fixing issues right on the phone.

Pros:

full featured, but you only pay for what you use!

Cons:

all those features makes it a bit more complex to set up and diagnose issues.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the great review, Dawn! And, we agree that our support team is the best in the business, so if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

Chief Marketing Ninja in VS
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

stand out support and functionality

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

Cons:

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.

Christabelle B.
Christabelle B.
Front Desk Team Lead in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

CTM - A Good Monitor System

4 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

Call Tracking metric system is a tool that we use in the clinic to measure or track the referral sources that we have. We also use it as a campaign tool for marketing. This software app has so much potential, I know there is lots of function but in our clinic, this is where were at.

Cons:

It took me a while to figure the functions. A tutorial is available outside the program.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Christabelle, Thanks for the review! As you noted in your comments, there are a lot of features and added functionality in CallTrackingMetrics apart from call tracking for attribution. We've got great resources available on our Support Hub including live webinars, and our support team is always a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Director of Marketing in VS

Simple tracking, lacking features

4 vorig jaar

Comments: It works but doesn't fully get the job done. We have switched most of our sites to other providers.

Pros:

It was very easy to set up CTM on a website. There's nothing that's rocket science here. It's a call tracking tool. The email reports are very nice.

Cons:

It doesn't have as many robust integrations as CallRail, and the interface is a bit clunky. There have been a lot of issues with Google Analytics and Google Ads after using CTM.

Eddy B.
Senior Account Executive in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers

CallTrackingMetrics Benefits

4 vorig jaar

Comments: I am able to show business owners call activity and likely conversios that helps me prove Return on Investment to current advertisers so that they will renew their campaign. Plus I can show this to prospective advertisers to show potential return on investment and to be able to close the sales as a result.

Pros:

I can track the call activity from print, digital, social media ads. I can listen to the calls and identify the appointments or likely sales.

Cons:

Not sure, but would like to have an app on my iPhone available so I can reference it on in the field when I don't have my laptop..

Jonathan P.
CEO in VS
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

CTM is The best in the industry

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: We use CTM for measuring results for our company's marketing efforts as well as our clients. We've been using CTM for 8+ years. When installed on websites, it loads much more quickly than other competing tracking tools. This is important for us because website load times are vital in maximizing our search engine optimization efforts and ensuring our websites are meeting Google's ranking factors.

Pros:

Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support

Cons:

None. CTM does everything we need it to do and more. Thats why we've continued to use it for 8+ years.

Genevieve E.
Former Call Center Manager (Current HR/Accounting Assistant) in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Easy to use platform with super helpful reporting!

5 7 maanden geleden

Pros:

The platform is extremely user friendly, we were able to get call center agents trained remotely and they could even download an app to their smart phones for additional access. As a call center manager the reporting features were very insightful when tracking agent performance metrics.

Cons:

Everything is wonderful :) no complaints!

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Genevieve. So glad to hear we helped enable your remote workforce!

Jeff G.
CEO in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Best and easiest call tracking tool ever

5 vorig jaar

Comments: CTM was an easy decision and the support we have received for onboarding and minor issues have been superb.

Pros:

The support I have received, when needed, has been first rate and super friendly. CTM itself gives my clients the information they need to respond to calls quickly when they are out in the field and the data easily integrates into other 3rd party software for our PPC reports and conversion tracking.

Cons:

I know there should always be some cons for a product, but we really do not have any.