Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over CallTrackingMetrics

Leg het volledige klanttraject tussen teams vast en volg al je gesprekken op één platform met CallTrackingMetrics.

Meer informatie over CallTrackingMetrics

It was very easy to integrate with Google and Bing Ads.

It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports. The second would be the CTM App.

Beoordelingen van CallTrackingMetrics

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

CallTrackingMetrics heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 128 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CallTrackingMetrics eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (128)

Jennifer
Jennifer
Internet Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Jorge
Digital Marketing Manager in Nicaragua
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Smart & Simple Marketing Call Tracking Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are an agency that manages digital marketing campaigns for clients on multiple platforms like Google, FB, and Microsoft. CallTrackingMetrics helps us track and measure ROI, audit the quality of calls, and optimize our campaigns to improve performance and present results to our clients. Many clients do love CallTrackingMetrics because they can listen to calls and evaluate the performance of their sale customer service team.

I really like the user interface where you can easily filter your clients, listen to calls, download reports, select your call and most importantly audit the quality of the calls generated. Also, I love the easiness of the setup, how to buy numbers, associate to sources, and whatnot. And ultimately, I find its integrations with various marketing platforms very helpful.

Some opportunity that I have seen is recording management. Sometimes, we want to share calls with our clients in a very simple manner for a quick listen without having the client log in to a computer and access a profile but when we share the link that is available to download from CTM, often times the link is broken and we are not able to share that recording.

Pius
Marketing Director in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Professional Call Support Option

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

CallTrackingMetrics navigates all the messaging structures, and it supports a consistent communication plan.

CallTrackingMetrics has eliminated any communication bug, that companies may encounter.

Alexander
PPC Analyst in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Not intuitive. Difficult to find information. Too expensive

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was OK in the beginning. But it's so difficult to find information and to get decent reports on usage. In order to figure out how much we were paying for the Fixed Fee, I had to go into account settings and see what package we were on - because their bills don't actually show this. Their bills are literally: here is the total amount you were charged for the month. Ok, but what is the breakdown? How many minutes were used? What taxes did you charge? You can't find that information easily. Almost like it's by design to hide this information. Going to be dumping this software in favor of a different, more professional solution. There are many professional solutions out there with lower fees and better customer support.

I like that it tracks calls from marketing channels quite well. It is relatively easy to set up the call tracking and to get phone numbers.

- It's difficult to get customer support. When I tried to get Canadian numbers, it was just messages "we can't get you that number at this time". No follow up. No path forward. - Their bills do not break down information. How many minutes did I use for all the client accounts? What was the fixed monthly charge? It's not broken out on the bills. It's very difficult to dig in and get account-level information. - It's really expensive for the price. If you're an agency, you have to pay $120 per month fixed fee, just for the privilege of being able to have child accounts. It's very silly compared to many alternative options out there.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Alexander. Generally speaking, assistance with technical issues through our Help Desk is available from Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Eastern Time and on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Our team is available by phone call, chat, or email. With regards to the difficulties with acquiring numbers in Canada, our number providers do occasionally have shortages of numbers in certain regions. When this happens, we should communicate next steps so that you have all options made available to you. We would love the opportunity to research the difficulties you experienced with our services, as well as have an account manager touch base with you to address your concerns with our billing statements and reports. If you could call us at 888-770-3332 or email us directly at [email protected], we can take action to ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Armando
Client Success Manager in Mexico
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Satisfied with the product!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wouldn't trade it for any other platform, the ease of use and all its features are simply above the average platforms.

All its tracking features, from marketing attribution to performance, it helps with the decision-making and implementation of new strategies.

More direct integrations would be great, that way being able to automate more processes would quite simple.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our product! We're thrilled to hear that our tracking features have been instrumental in your decision-making and strategy implementation. Your feedback on integrations is noted, and we're committed to continuously enhancing our platform to offer even more automation capabilities. We're honored to have earned your trust and are dedicated to providing unparalleled ease of use and feature-rich solutions for your business needs.

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been good.

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Morgan
Director of Operations in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful Full Service Call System

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was very impressed with the onboarding process and the level of custom support they gave during set up.

Call tracking allowed us to take our automation to the next level and improve customer experience with our brands.

It's a bit more expensive then our past provider but the cost has been worth it, to be honest.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted that CallTrackingMetrics has helped elevate your automation and enhance customer experiences, and we're grateful for your recognition of our onboarding process and dedicated support. We're committed to providing value and simplicity for your team's needs.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Sales Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

The More info the better

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have made more money by using this product as it allows us to access info we wouldn't have had otherwise. Being able to track the missed calls from nights and weekends has produced many new leads.

Being able to see the phone number and some basic info about the person that calls is very beneficial to how we work a lead. Knowing what pages they came to helps direct the call in the right direction without wasting time.

We have several websites we track that are all part of one corporation, It's quite bulking and time-consuming to set them up all individually. I wish there was reporting that would show calls across all sites instead of having to swap back and forth between the 5 accounts we have.

Jesica
Director of Operations in VS
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Quality Assurance

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use CallTrackingMetrics to track conversions and monitor call quality for over 100 clients. There have been minor technical difficulties that customer support is quick to resolve. We have been able to help several companies improve their lead volume and customer interaction abilities because of CallTrackingMetrics.

CallTrackingMetrics helps our team track leads and monitor the quality of incoming calls. The customer support we receive from their team is top notch.

We do run into integration issue with Google Ads and Google Analytics often. It would be nice if there was a notification system for when integrations break.

Xander
project manager in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

A great way to use tracking numbers!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The staff are second to none. Overall, CTM has been a great addition to our business.

- Features - Expansive call tracking features, much better than callrail - Reports

- The setup isnt the easiest without a setup package - The knowledge base is useful

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with CTM! We're thrilled that our expansive call tracking features and exceptional support staff have made a positive impact on your business. Your feedback on setup and knowledge base is noted, and we're committed to continually improving our resources to ensure a seamless experience for all users.

Tiffany
Operations Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

We couldn't grow without CTM!!!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very happy with CTM because of Coalmarch. They were instrumental in the setup, and the continuous troubleshooting we do with CTM. They are extremely knowledgeable of CTM, and guide us through any additions or hurdles we come across! At the end of the day, we could not GROW the company as we have without CTM and Coalmarch!

That it is incredibly streamlined. There isn't a "phone" obstacle that CTM can't solve for your business. The tracking information alone that it is able to tell you is invaluable and being able to transition from a 9 am-5 pm business to 24-7 and streamline those calls to specific numbers and departments making it possible for our customers to talk to a real person every time and not a voicemail was the growth push we needed and call companies should be striving for! The ablity to make ALL numbers a textable number, is the most innovative thing CTM quite frankly does. Not to miss a call because they texted instead... what more could you want being in the service industry!

The only two complaints I have about CTM is that the reporting is not very user-friendly. It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports". The second would be the CTM App. It's ineffective for inbound calls, but perfect for outbound calls, which I know they are working on updating the app.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the great review and valuable feedback, Tiffany! We love to hear how we have helped our customers grow. Your success is our success.

Director of Technology in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Attribution is key

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

Customer Happiness Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing for Agencies

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on. CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control! - how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!) - how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers) - what services each client needs - easier and faster switching between client accounts If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy. This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Daniel
Director Of Paid Advertising in VS

Our Agency Loves CTM

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

4 jaar geleden

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/ However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via [email protected].

Lynda
Office Administrator in VS

A Leval Above

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of CTM. Calls are clear and I've only had a couple of calls drop (which could more likely be an issue on the other end); I absolutely rely on the call recording to "jog" my memory or cover any possible liabilities; and I like the voicemail information I receive.

CallTrackingMetrics allows us to see through the phone to better serve our customers and place greater value on their time and ours.

The things I like least are probably more an issue of training and use, but I have had a lot of trouble with "forwarding" the line to my personal phone, transferring a call to others in the office and the way it seems to choose to toggle between "Available" and "Not Available".

Kevin
Analytics Strategist in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

CTM is a proven asset

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using CTM since 2014 and have learned a lot over that time. We are using CTM for almost all of our customers and most have more than one tracking number. If I ever have questions the support chat is able to help me figure out the issue or QA something in a sub-account. We've been very happy with our experience with CTM.

CTM continues to upgrade the platform to accommodate GA4 and other platforms we need to integrate with. It doesn't take long to set up sub-accounts and buy numbers, which is a plus.

I don't have any cons really. There are some features I don't use, but I'm sure they are used by other companies but that is just me nitpicking.

Matthias
Senior Project Manager in Canada

CTM Ability

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good quality of call and easy to use are my best takeaways

easy to use and love the quick view of the convo

Can't link to Hub Spot directly. Need to make it able to allow for use inside HubSpot to make calling and client account to be all on one screen.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your valuable review! We're glad to hear that you find our CTM platform easy to use. Your feedback regarding integration with HubSpot is noted, and we're continuously working to enhance our features to provide a seamless experience for our users.

Matthew
Director of Call Center Operations in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great product and great service

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience with CTM. If I ever need anything, their call center is one top of everything and continue to engage until the issue is resolved.

The customer service is amazing. The product is very user friendly and easy to use.

Changing from my old softphone had a lot of glitches. Porting the numbers we had seemed to be a never ending process. It was resolved after sometime.

Molly
Director, Client Results in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Intuitive Product. Great Customer Service.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

CTM is intuitive and even if you hit a snag on set-up or use, customer service is one call away. They are always responsive to your issue and will go the extra mile if needed to resolve the issue or help. They also follow-up to ensure everything is still going well with the issue/update. CTM works great for our clients, and its great to know the Customer Service is there to support us when we need it. Thank you.

At this point, I don't have a con, it's more understanding the software. Sometimes we do not know how to set it up to meet our meets but once Customer Support assists, it makes sense!

Andrew
Operations Manager in VS

Great Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience is very good with call tracking metrics. We use it daily and it makes our company better!

It helps us keep track of all of our sales people and what metrics they are hitting. It also allows us to be able to coach them and help them improve.

We like everything about call tracking metrics. It was easy to implement and use.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review, Andrew. Glad to hear we are helping to make your company better! Your success is our success.

Cathy
Inside Sales Rep in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Daily Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Call Tracking Metrics A Great Program that was created for the work place

Within our entire company, we utilize Call Tracking Metrics it is the quality tool. We can make calls, see the time of the calls, can listen and review every call.

Everything is fine, but when we send a text to a customer I would like to receive a notification if the customers respond

Kody
Patient Coordination Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Call Tracking Metrics is great

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been awesome.

Call Tracking Metrics allows you to record and keep a list of all the calls come in. It's great for my team to keep up to date on all of the calls that we may have missed. The data about each caller is extremely useful.

I don't enjoy having to verify myself through a text received, but at least the option is given to keep me logged in for 30 days.

William
Director of Client Success in VS

Easily Review Lead Quality

5,0 3 jaar geleden

CTM's tracking numbers are invaluable for maintaining a high level of confidence in the phone leads our clients receive. Performing QA is much easier now, even for introductory level accounts.

A higher level of accuracy for number swapping would be nice :)

3 jaar geleden

Thank you to much for the great review and valuable feedback, William!

Rhonda
Director of Marketing in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Most Calls Are Hang Ups and Robo Calls

2,0 4 jaar geleden

The interface is easy to use and reports are helpful.

With the exception of one high-volume number, the large majority of calls to dozens of other numbers are hang-ups or robocalls. We are paying for dead air. They charge extra for spam protection, which other vendors do not.

Kenna
Finance Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Good call tracking software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We enjoy that all of our departments that speak with clients on a daily basis can use this and have calls recorded to protect our staff!

No cons that I can think of at the moment.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review, Kenna!