Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Lightspeed Golf

Webgebaseerde golfbeheersoftware die flexibele startpagina's, online boekingen, informatiebeheer voor spelers en dynamische prijzen biedt.

Meer informatie over Lightspeed Golf

We offer many types of packages and it was hard to keep track of the revenue and round usages on the tee sheet.

Beoordelingen van Lightspeed Golf

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Lightspeed Golf heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 174 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Lightspeed Golf eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (174)

Jenifer
General Manager in Canada

Chronogolf is a tee-sheet management system that actually cares about their clients!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When we partnered with Chronogolf they were still a young company and not all of the features we needed were there, but they have been great at growing with us and constantly upgrading to provide a better product.

I love how easy it is to use, it's pretty much fool proof! It's very intuitive and all of my employees pick up on it quickly, especially all the millennials joining the work force. The super clean and tidy interface is also very easy to explain to customers and we have found our web-based bookings have increased due to this. I also love that they are continually in touch with updates and take the time to ask what feature their clients need or want to see next. The personal touch goes a long way! That's what we as golf course operators provide for our customers so it is nice to see a tee-sheet management company who does the same for their clients.

Elizabeth
General Manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Lightspeed is the perfect solution for all our golf course needs.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm so grateful that we chose Lightspeed as our new partner for tee sheet and POS management. Our new website is incredible and our PitchCRM campaigns are very successful. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Lightspeed.

Lightspeed software is incredibly easy to use and offers tremendous features to help you manage your business. The dynamic pricing tee sheet feature is key for our business and the Business Intelligence and POS reporting gives us the data we need to analyze our revenue. The added value you find with website management, CRM, and other tools are great to maximize the value of partnering with Lightspeed. Every piece of the Lighspeed puzzle offers dedicated support teams that assist with any question quickly and with almost immediate responses for tee sheet and POS management. I'd highly recommend Lightspeed to any golf operation of any size.

As with any change, there are growing pains and challenges. While Lightspeed training is excellent, there are a couple features on occasion that we have requested specifically to improve upon or add for an even better experience. The biggest hurdle is the same as you would face in making this kind of transition with any new software program and that is simply the learning curve involved and time it takes to setup all of the tools and items needed to start operating normally again. The good news is that Lightspeed makes it about as painless as possible for such a significant transition.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: foreUP

Redenen om voor Lightspeed Golf te kiezen: We needed an operating system that had dynamic pricing as well as multiple other improvements that CPS simply could not offer. Lightspeed gave us the tools we needed to bring our club into the modern era for golf course management.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lightspeed Golf: Lightspeed was an all-encompassing product that was not overly complicated. It offered all the features we needed at a fair price.

Bailey
Marketing Director in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Worst Reporting System I've Ever Seen

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Switching after 11 months, if that tells you!

Not much to say, not much was good. Restaurant software was OK, but barely.

The reports Lightspeed provides are a joke. There is no rhyme or reason to how reports are carried through to accounting systems, and total amount NEVER match, leaving the client to sort through an accounting nightmare all on their own. They offer literally no help in terms of navigating the system, simply stating that "they can't tell you how to handle your money". When you have to ask for help over and over again, you eventually receive short, smart-alek responses, as if you're not worth their response in the first place.

chris
Golf Course Manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

We are extremely pleased with the Chronogolf system. Best System out there!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience working with Chronogolf has be very positive. The are a great team player with golf facilities. We are looking forward to seeing the growth of best of business relationships to further our business and no trade times! We feel we have found a long term partner to help grow our business by providing an open platform to provide better services to our customers.

It is a modern cloud based system that is simple or as complex as you would like. If you are coming from an older style point of sale system it will take a little while to get up to speed, but don't worry the support services are prompt, competent and patient. The ability to work from home to manage the system has been great for our management team. Reports are detailed and easy to run. Collecting customer information is straight forward. Different modules are available as your comfort level with the product increases that will help differential your golf facility from the crowd. The system works seamlessly with Lightspeed and has resulted in improved bottom line performance in every department category. It is easy to make informed decisions on performance as you go along.

There is so much capability with this system you can get overwhelmed in the first peak season. We are really looking forward to the off season to strategically go through the system for improved performance. It is a intuitive system but there is a lot of potential to challenge your team.

Tim
Clubhouse Manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Chronogolf has been the best by Far

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All that said, Chronogolf is an excellent program that my golf course plans to use for years to come.

I've used a few different tee sheet management software programs throughout my time working at golf courses, and Chronogolf has been the best by far. This program has great, very intuitive features that I felt the other services I used were lacking. Some of my personal favorites are included below: - A very nice way to price out golf per individuals, or groups of golfers (we have many different price points and golfer "types" here, and the ability to set the daily pricing by the hour, and easily change a golfer's specific pricing by changing his or her "type" makes it very easy and quick checking in golfers) - The ability to click and drag a tee time to change the time is awesome. So much easier than going into the reservation and changing the time, or deleted and recreating - Having a way to set colors to different types is great and gives a quick way to see the demographic of golfers on any given day - The tournament module is awesome (still needs a few minor tweaks) But as a course that hosts many tournaments, I use this module very frequently and it provides a very easy way to manage the tee sheet on a tournament day - Probably the biggest feature is that it is cloud-based. I can access any information I need to at any time I need which is very useful and important to me.

This program, like all others, does have a few minor flaws, and some bugs (sometimes runs very slowly, or just glitches tee times out) but all that is very minor and usually does not cause any lastly problems.

Bayley
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

LIGHTSPEED IS A GAME CHANGER

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I like how you can easily monitor your store at anytime, so easily.. on your phone, computer, I pad. It has a number of super helpful reports, easy inventory tracking. Overall lightspeed is just the best POS software out there, hands down.

Anything I've come across to be difficult or that I've struggled to figure out, I've called support and been helped immediately. We've had a couple errors with the payment machine, which refreshing the webpage fixed.

ROBERT
General Manager in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Nehoiden Golf Club Chronogolf Testimonial

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In December 2018, we started to collect Member payments through Chronogolf, and completed the implementation/transfer phase from our previous management system. It was immediately apparent that Chronogolf was far more intuitive, and the customer service is a complete 180 from what we experienced with our previous system. The team at Chronogolf is readily available, and you can direct message them at almost any point during the day. Our main contact Mylene was great with training and answering all of our questions as well. We soon felt we made an excellent choice in Chronogolf. From the member side, they provide a Member Portal which allows our private members to set up automatic payments, see their current balance, see play history and keep an unofficial GHIN at the Club. Invoices are also automatically emailed to members at the first of each month, and cards kept on file are charged on the 15th. We provided our own instructions to members for how to activate their Chronogolf Member Dashboards, and as a result have had to so less admin work collecting and accounting for member checks and individual monthly payments.

The 2019 season was our first with Chronogolf, and our experience with the system from to this point has been stellar. From implementation and working with the onboarding and customer service teams, from opening day and throughout the season, Chronogolf has been the product we were looking for in a golf management system, even though we are a 9-hole private course that does not utilize tee times. We are using the management system to renew our memberships, pay GHIN fees as well as outstanding 2018 fees, check in members and guests at the first tee, charge guest fees before rounds, and send out monthly billing statements to members with outstanding balances. The 2018 golf season was our first with a golf management system, after years of using several third party tools to collect annual member dues, monthly fees, as well as guest fees at our golf course. We went with a management system [Chelsea Reservations] after some research that we thought would fit our needs. While the system proved adequate, it helped us realize what we really needed in our system, and we started to once again explore the various options most used in the golf industry. After much work to compare and trial a few our of top choices, we decided that Chronogolf would best suit our needs for the 2019 season...

I believe this question is not applicable at this time.

Sharon
Office Administrator in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

I am very very pleased with the Chronogolf system

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the fact that I can work from home, I can watch the tee sheet  and bookings, look at sales is very convenient .  The online help at the bottom right of the screen has been  a life saver.  Early in the season after we went live we would run in to different scenarios that we need help with.  It was as easy as typing in the question , responses and solutions were within minutes.  No waiting on hold on a 1-800 number listening to music. This help was 7 days a week as well.  As an accountant by trade , I am all about numbers , so I love the reporting and the different ways you can segment and isolate data.

We also wanted the feature where we had the ability to process payments over the winter.  Almost 25% of our membership use our winter payment plan, were they can divide their memberships and services into 6 equal payments.  This can all be done now through Chronogolf and the Stripe feature.  I was began working with representative and she walked be through a couple of different ways to do this and she sent me a helpful follow up email recapping our training system.

There are training modules you can access and go back to take a refresher on if you think you need to learn more.

Last year our golf course made the decision to switch from paper tee sheet and an antiquated POS system.  We didn't make this decision lightly either.  Cost, practicality , ease of use were just some of the many factors we considered when we went shopping for a replacement.  We even did a site visit to one of our local courses who was using the Chronogolf product.  The manager very generously spent a couple of hours with us showing us how he used it and what he considered the pro's and con's .   Our board of directors made the decision in February to go with the Chronogolf product and I was appointed the person in charge of implementation and training.  I have to say before I started, I was apprehensive , actually dreading the switch.  Well, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised.  After an initial conference call, I was appointed a trainer/facilitator to help our golf course and myself navigate this process.  My trainer represenative, was polite, patient and very accessible.  I say patient because I certainly have basic computer knowledge , but I was worried I did not know enough technical stuff.  Anything I did not know represenative walked me through it.  We built our tee sheet and POS system basically using the template they provide yet still customizing it for our own specific needs.  We worked away on the off season an we were ready to go live on time for our opening.   I love the cloud based aspect , for us this made accessing information so much quicker.

The one time this summer that Chronogolf experienced a system wide issue as a result of AWS being down, they were very quick to reach out to all of us through a message on the tee sheet and email that the problems we were experiencing were theirs not ours.  That saved us time , instead of running around test our wifi and routers thinking the problem was us.

Director of golf in Ierland
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The Point of Sale system, Lightspeed, is brilliant.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the software is brilliant from a club management point of view and makes my life so much easier.

- The system works seamlessly with Lightspeed POS and makes our day to day tasks so much more efficient. As a result we are so much more accurate with all our work. - The subscription selling process is so simple and customizable for each customer it gives my staff confidence they will get it right first time every time. - The dynamic pricing model is brilliant and moves with our demands to reflect a price which is reasonable for the amount of traffic we have on a given day. Once set up you don’t need to worry about it again. - We use the events page to sell our junior camps online. This is a great portal to have as we can send our customers a link so they can read all about the camps and sign up online. This can be used for social events and banquets to sell ticket also. - With both pieces of software integrated (POS and Tee Sheet), it saves us double work setting up memberships and green fee types in both. Lightspeed is also integrated with Xero accounting software so our accountants can see their accounts the following day! - The software has a chat system and the Chronogolf staff are always there to help. Most issues are solved immediately but any that aren’t are resolved with a couple of days.

- The organisation of the system takes time but once a member of staff has responsibility for this it works well. - The system can be slow at times but this is rare. - Golf shops products need to be made up from scratch but this also gives us the ability to create them the way we want too. - When sending out sms or email messages from the tee sheet it doesn’t keep a record of what was sent to look back at.

Greg

Features upon features!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all Mountain Woods Golf Club is very happy with all three aspects of Chronogolf, the management and staff find the software utilities to be very organized and easy to use, The customer service is second to none and finally our customers enjoy using the software to book their tee times and view the house account transactions.

There are many aspects of Chronogolf that make it a complete software package. It has features upon features such as creating numerous price sheets to customize booking privileges and pricing, a tournament module to keep all social events and golf tournaments organized in one calendar. The promotions section is one of my favourite as it gives me the ability to create promo codes for events such as fathers day or mothers day. I am very excited for the Dynamic Pricing module and I am very interested in integrating it into our facility in 2019. It would not be fair to review the software and not touch on the service and continuous enhancements or software upgrades. The customer service staff is second to none. The online chat makes it easy to get an agent and the agents seem very knowledgable and polite when assisting with all questions or concerns we may have. As for the software updates… they are always creating enhancements to the software. Many of these enhancements I believe are driven by the requests sent in by current users of Chronogolf and some are simply generated by the company itself. The final aspect of Chronogolf that I would like to review is the member and guests experience. We have had a great number of members and guests tell us that online booking with Chrono has been an enjoyable experience. The dashboard is clean and giving members the ability to see and book directing into the tee sheet with other members they might know is one of their favourite features.

There are some reporting questions I had about reporting in the Lightspeed POS system but CSR at Chronogolf was quick to point me in the right direction.

Chad
Director of Golf in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great cloud based system with clean UI

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Cloud based! Can be accessed from any device from anywhere. Tee sheet and booking procedure is easy and looks great. Pleasing to the eye and very intuitive in nature. Creating tee times and rates are a bit of a process but once you get the flow it becomes second nature. Creating tournaments and events are simple and can be accessed online. Reporting and statistical information is wonderful and easy to access. Has wonderful features for promotions that work great especially if you have punch cards or multiple round deals. Customer service response is timely and helpful.

UI on a phone is buggy. Needs it's own dedicated app. Limited features compared to other golf software. Lightspeed POS has limitations and isn't tailored towards a golf operations unique set of requirements. Online booking procedure for guests differs from other software but still does the job.

Reactie Lightspeed

7 jaar geleden

Hey Chad! Thank you for taking the time to review Chronogolf - it means a lot to us. We're getting great feedback on our punchcard/package features, and we're rolling out some exciting features over the summer that you'll appreciate. As for the UI on the phone, we're actually releasing a native app in the coming weeks. We'll make sure to include you in the private beta launch!

Glen
Operations Manager in Canada

Fantastic!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Golf Courses have unique features, offerings and services. Chronogolf seems to learn on the fly and deliver regular updates that help us manage and grow our business. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Chrono and plan to continue using this software.

It's easy to teach and makes training a breeze. Overall we are very happy with Chronogolf. The look, the function and the support are superior to any software we've used. Like any software, there are things you wish it did and didn't do but chrono/lightspeed tick a lot of boxes! I'll leave more comments in the "Cons" section as that is more important to improving the software.

Too many clicks per sale (7 in total if you're producing 2 receipts) Chrono Reporting is great but sometimes inaccurate. Seems Chrono has most of the tools but Lightspeed has the accurate data of converted transactions. The golf course app could offer more functions as it's only good for booking online. Would like to see hole layout/yardage, push notifications, etc Cloud based software is great for the most part but sometimes "spotty" or "glitchy" The other negatives are likely things I just haven't learned yet. Overall very happy.

Jamie
Head Golf Professional in VS

Lightspeed

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and learn. Has great functionality and simple to make changes on the spot.

There are some functions I would like to see changed. Better communication with retail and resto. It would be great if a block didn't mean you could save any alterations to a tee time.

Matt
Head Golf Professional in Canada

Great software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have had a great experience so far with Lightspeed and the customer support has been top notch. We are hoping Lightspeed Payments takes us to another level this coming season. Very pleased with the change to Lightspeed in early 2022.

The simplicity of the software and customer support to help new and existing staff

The integration between the golf software (tee sheet) and retail software for taking payment.

Charles
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Chronogolf has helped enhance my business!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Chronogolf is a great system which makes the check-in process efficient in the golf shop. Our members love the fact that you can manage your own profile and see up to the minute account information. The features you can utilize between notes on the tee sheets, package options, email and text to your customers, etc, are great features that make Chronogolf unique. One of the best parts of Chronogolf is the ability to real-time chat with customer service. A lot of companies sell you a package and make it difficult to service that product. However, Chronogolf is accessible and quick to service and stand behind their product. That is one of the best selling features of this system!

I would like to see some changes in the Food & Beverage POS but other than that everything is working in harmony.

Guy
Director of operations in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Chronogolf is easy to use and completes our day-to-day operations!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since the arrival of Chonogolf at our golf course, our employees benefit from a tool of the highest performance! We are happy with the decision we made.e

Chronogolf is an excellent online booking software for managing reservations at the proshop. The fact that members have access to their profile online, the ability to take notes on reservations and send emails to customers directly from the tee sheet are just some of the many benefits of having this robust software at our golf course. Moreover, the ability to chat live with Chronogolf agents is without a doubt the main advantage.

We want to add the POS integration to Chronogolf to facilitate payments and inventory management.

Gilles
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

We love Chronogolf!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We only have good things to say about the Chronogolf team.

We were one of the first Chronogolf customer and since the very beginning, we have not stopped complimenting the service we receive. The clean and sleek design of the interface makes it easy to navigate and understand the software. When there is a problem, there is always someone to answer us quickly and correct the issue if necessary. There are also many training videos for how to use the software which allows us to learn the features when we have time or at home.

When we have issues, we reach out on the support chat and they quickly find solutions.

Frédéric
Assistant Director CPGA in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

We are very happy with the software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We are proud to use Chronogolf by Lightspeed for its complete tee sheet management. The platform is intuitive and easy to use and allows our entire organization to effectively manage day-to-day operations from anywhere. It’s easy to manage our inventory and keep the stock updated as well as keeping track of special orders for customers, which saves me lots of time. One last thing would be the ease of access to a support agent through chat which ensures that any queries or concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.

Nothing that comes to mind at the moment

Tyler
Executive Professional/General Manager in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

We have already recommended Chronogolf to other courses in our area

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our staff were able to comprehend and identify how the system worked in no time at all, which saved us having to spend hours in training.

After using the same POS system for many years, we felt the time was right to look for a new platform. We searched all the latest technology and found Chronogolf by Lightspeed would be our best fit. Now that we have used it for a full season, we are very happy with our decision. The reporting we are able to do exceeds our expectations, as well as the unlimited marketing opportunities we are able to access. We are now taking advantage of the add ons such as ChronoPitch and have developed a new phone app as well.

We've tailored the software to facilitate our needs, can't really complain

Tyler
Clubhouse Manager in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Every part of Chronogolf has been an improvement from what our previous system was able to do

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We have been using the Chronogolf platform for a number of years and we love that new features are being added on a consistent basis. The platform is very easy to use and everyone on the Chronogolf team is very helpful any time we need assistance. Being a busy 36-hole golf facility, taking a high volume of calls while trying to serve customers in the pro shop is a challenge that Lightspeed and Chronogolf address head-on.

We've tailored the software to meet all our requirements. The platform is very easy to use, cannot complain!

Alain
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Members appreciate how easy it is to book online!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our golf facility has been happy to use the Chronogolf booking software since 2014. It has been a very good experience so far.

For managing reservations, nothing is easier than the Chronogolf software. Also, from setting up tournaments to processing payments, everything runs smoothly. The platform is constantly evolving and allows golf club managers like myself to monitor the day-to-day operations using the detailed report tool.

We had a few issues with the internet that made the situation a bit challenging, but other than that, everything is working great!

Barrie
Manager in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

We are very happy with Chronogolf

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love how technologically advanced the Chronogolf tee sheet is. It is very easy to use and if there's something I don't know, I can reach out to Support and they are quick to respond and fix problems for me. The promo codes, the packages module are all features we use often. There are some nifty features like the news section and some other features we get to use better, to promote different facilities at our course for our customers. We have been using Chronogolf for a while now and are overall very happy with the software.

We would like to see the packages have a half usage option. Other than that, our operation is very well tailored to the software.

Jay
Technology Committee Member in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Chronogolf has revolutionized our golf course!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keep innovating Chronogolf, you’re helping take some of the management of day to day challenges completely out of our hands so we can focus on higher value activities.

The service that we’ve received from the Chronogolf staff has been second to none. In fact, their strong knowledge base has allowed us to self serve most of our issues but when we do have to reach out, resolutions are quick and courteous. The Chronogolf solution has been a major contributor to the modernization of our golf course and it’s hard to envision the paper based world we lived in just a couple of years ago.

I don't really have much to say about any cons. I really like how integrated the POS system is. It is great.

Jared
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

I highly recommend making the switch to Chronogolf, you won’t regret it!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has close to none. Chronogolf has exceeded my expectations.

After switching to Chronogolf we couldn’t be happier. We had a few other golf management systems over the years that had their pros and cons but none compare to the modern, easy to use platform that Chronogolf has developed. Our staff love the system and we appreciate their ongoing effort to expand and improve their services. Chronogolf also has one of the best support systems I have ever used, with very quick response times to any questions we may have. I highly recommend making the switch to Chronogolf, you won’t regret it!

None! I love everything Chronogolf has to offer.

Aaron
Head Golf Professional in Canada
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Chronogolf has been fantastic to work with.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Chronogolf has been fantastic to work with. The developers are always finding ways to improve the product for us and our golfers are receptive to suggestions on how to make things better. Our online bookings are growing and our ability to promote our course to our players and communicate with them has been noticed and appreciated by our members and guests here at Wolf Creek. We look forward to continue to do great things with Chronogolf.

Nothing I can really think of. Whenever we have an issue the Chat Support is always there to answer in a timely manner. I have never seen a Chat Support respond that quickly and resolve issues that fast.