Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over LastPass

LastPass bedrijfsoplossingen helpen bedrijven de controle te krijgen over hun identiteitsbeheer met eenmalige aanmelding (SSO), wachtwoordbeheer en meervoudige verificatie (MFA).

Meer informatie over LastPass

It was free and very simple to use. I decided to subscribe to the paid version, and I had some of the best customer service, but some of the premium features fell below my expectations (more below).

If lastpass has an outage, you can't login to any platform and that can ruin your day. You can't put a setting on lastpass that says keep me logged in for the next 4 hours.

Beoordelingen van LastPass

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

LastPass heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.734 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LastPass eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.734)

Brooke
Brooke
Head of Marketing
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Unspecified

LastPass User Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Melle
Melle
Creative Manager in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A Great Password Manager for Teams

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love love love LastPass. They have an incredible free option, and the paid option that we use is just as great (the difference is mostly the number of devices that you can use it on). It does its job and protects all of our passwords and our clients with flawless ease. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a super straightforward way to implement password management into their life or business.

I love the sharing feature, it makes it very simple for us to share passwords with the right members of our team with very little muss or fuss. It's also super easy to use on a computer, just one click and your password is there. It integrates seamlessly into all the browsers we've tried, and the password generator is one click to ultra secured and totally unguessable passwords.

The software's overall greatness is in stark contrast against its mobile performance. The biometrics logins don't work very well at all (leaving you to type a complicated master password with your thumbs). It doesn't always show up as an option with every mobile site or app and often times when it does, it's unusable because it's under the "eye" icon that allows you to reveal the password, which renders it unclickable.

Patrick
Patrick
Small Business Owner in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent password and profile management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had this manager for 5+ years and I absolutely love it. The one thing I would add is the ability to search the vault for logins with duplicate passwords.

It just works. With hundreds of passwords, some infrequently used, a manager is a must in today's world. The browser plugin easily recognizes your credentials for the site you're on, and gives you the option of multiple logins on a dropdown list. Simple.

At times the drop down list is unreadable making it difficult to identify which credential you need. This mostly happens on mobile. Some websites do not allow autofill, but that's not LastPass's fault.

Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It once was a great Password Manager

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've all been there: You've been using the same password for months, only to realize that it was breached in a recent data breach and is no longer secure. Now you have to change your password on several accounts. Most password managers can't help here, since it won't know what all those new passwords are supposed to be. There was a nice feature in Lastpass that helped you change multiple passwords. That was probably their strongest feature, besides the core password management features

A password manager helps you manage all your passwords. Each password is unique and is protected with a master password only you know. That means you can use unique, strong passwords for every account without having to remember them. This is extremely important for accounts with sensitive information like your email or banking account. Lastpass has done a great job up until recently.

I loved using LastPass, and had been using it for over a year. After they changed their pricing model to pay for a subscription I decided to see if there were any other great password managers out there. I'm not against paying for services, but I don't like how they pulled the rug out of everyone who relied on the free version, where they get so used to the software as apart of their daily life, that it forces many to just pay the fee (many of whom would likely have never signed up in the first place if it were not free). So to me, it feels like a bait and switch, where they had this planned all along. So it's the principle for me. The smarter way (to strengthen, and not harm their brand), would have been to all along offer a freemium version and offer other extra features that a small percentage of all users are willing to pay for. Essentially they trapped people into using the free version, and are forcing people to pay to now use on multiple devices. It feels shady and left a bad taste in my mouth towards their software and brand. I've decided to look more into Mozillas free password manager. There are also those from the likes of Google's and Apple's built in password managers. After testing other products, I believe google or mozilla are the way to go, since apples is too proprietary (*they are a closed ecosystem - you can't as easily use cross platform and on other browsers)

Lamia
Director in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Effective but reputation is a worry

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall good although I have been told that some of our data did make it into the dark web!

The ease of use and pop up support to help manage a large number of passwords in a business

The reputation of leaks and hacks in the press

Jake
Jake
Senior Trainer in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

LastPass is the Last Password Management Software your Team Needs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LastPass did a phenomenal job of solving the problem that our business previously faced–– sharing passwords with too many people. Every time we shared login information with others, we were facing a potential compromise if freelancers lacked character or their email accounts had been hacked. Thankfully, we never had bad luck. LastPass is a great form of insurance for helping business owners have peace of mind.

LastPass is a fantastic software solution for so many reasons–– My chief use of it is so my team doesn't have to personally know all the various passwords to websites and SAAS solutions our organization uses. Certain users have access to using different sites without knowing what the passwords are. This makes me feel much more secure hiring freelancers. It also really helps to be able to safely give more access to our company resources for colleagues.

With some lower-grade freelancers I hired, they had a harder time figuring out how to use the software to log into websites that I had requested from them. LastPass is not completely foolproof, but it is the best alternative to keeping your login information safe when sharing with workers.

Brian
Brian
Graduate Student (MBA) in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Secure your online presence with LastPass

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What is LastPass?
The simple answer is LastPass saves your passwords to the cloud, secured by your individual login user ID and a Master Password. Setting it up is painless, merely follow the prompts at LastPass.com and you will quickly be on your way. Make sure you follow the instructions for adding LastPass to your favorite browser, and add it to the browser you use on every computer you use. When you get the extension added, click on it and log yourself in, and voila you have access to your saved passwords vault in the cloud. Now, every time you go to a site you use, the first time you visit and login, it will recognize the user ID and password you used, and ask you if you want to save it to your vault. Change your password? No problem! Upon successfull login, LastPass will catch that you have entered a new password and ask you if you want to update your saved password. As the user ID and password is saved to your own private vault in the cloud, you now have that password to access the site again, from anywhere, meaning you don't have to remember it anymore or worse, write it down. Very useful for sites that require frequent password changes and sites that have odd password requirement. Removes the burden of micromanaging staff password choices by your IT department - they will thank you! Multiple logins for a site is supported, it includes a robust, easy to use form fill feature, and it offers to generate on its own super-secure passwords for use as well.

Available everywhere, LastPass is offered as standalone desktop software, and much more importantly, as a browser extension. Even iOS and Android have LastPass available as an app, with Android offering integration throughout most apps on your mobile device.

For personal use, I shy away from subscription-based software. I'd rather pay once and get to use it. Luckily LastPass for personal use can be used for free. For a business, the subscription however pays for itself in terms of productivity gains and reducing headaches and trouble tickets for your IT staff.

James
James
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

My favorite password management app!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've loved using Lastpass to store all of my work passwords as well as all of my passwords and secure information for my personal life and family. It's made it so much easier to use safe, one-time passwords for each login, instead of one login that gets used everywhere.

I love how easy it is to use. I love the auto-fill icons that appear on login screens and the "Generate a Password" feature that makes it so incredibly simple to create and use very secure, completely unique passwords for each of my accounts.

It can seem a little difficult to learn for new users, especially if you don't have a background in tech/computer security. The password resetting process is also really inconvenient and difficult, but I suppose maybe that is by design.

Hoang
Hoang
Co-Founder in Vietnam

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great way to share passwords with other team members

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Crucial tool for sharing and secure your passwords

Lastpass eliminates the needs to manually share and save passwords. The password shared folder makes it very easy to share logins without showing the passwords to other users.

Sometimes the Chrome extension can be slow. Lastpass on Android requires enabling permissions every time the autofill feature is used.

Ian
Prevent Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Secure Password Management

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: LastPass has made us more efficient with single-sign on. Our users are able to authenticate quickly and get into the application they are trying to logon to. The support staff has been very helpful and it was easy to get our account setup.

We really like how LastPass securely stores our passwords so we do not have to remember each one for all the applications we use. The integrations with multi-factor authentication has helped us meet SOC compliance requirements. The way we are able to add and access our passwords has been extremely helpful.

It is somewhat of a security nightmare if there was a hacker who got a hold of someone's LastPass account, as they would have quick access to their programs. The reliance on the user to keep it secure has been a concern for us.

Dalibor
Dalibor
Technical Account Manager in Kroatië
Maritiem, 2-10 werknemers

Password manager number one

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Altough not perfect, this is best password manager and only acceptable with lot of features on Android. Windows is being done with any competitor, Android is really fully covered with lot of functionalities.

Laspass is password manager on steroids. Most important, it allows autocomplete and generating (and remembering) secure passwords. Passwords can be shared with coworkers securely. All you need is to remember one secure passwords and let lastpass help you remember or generate passwords for any site or application.

Autocomplete has issues sometimes, it closes the window, but that's rarely. Password sharing with coworkers could be more intuitive. Password generator is decent but "readable" passwords are still bit complicated (if you want to remember password specifically). Master password can be reset if you have access to your mail (that's ok functionality, but not secure). They also had breaches which is not great.

Owner in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Seamless and and organizational life saver

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

Rick
Director of Photography in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

LastPass - It was nice while it lasted

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used LastPass for years but the pricing update makes it less appealing for my needs. It just feels weird to pay for something that has nothing new to offer at this point.

I'll be honest. I liked that it was accessible across all devices for free. I could share passwords with other users on the free tier. I like that extension functionality

The fact that they've changed their pricing structure and are now making you choose between mobile or desktop if you want to keep it free. I've started to migrate back to apple password manager.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

With LastPass, I no longer have to keep one password across all products and services I access

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I no longer had to keep requesting for password changes from service providers because I simply couldn't remember what the last one was. And also Lastpass helped me rid of a lot of bad practices like sending unencrypted emails to myself with passwords, or keeping the same passwords across multiple products and services.

Generating passwords can be very frustrating -- my choices were either too weak (and got rejected) or too complicated to remember easily without needing to note it down somewhere. To solve this problem, I would typically come up with one password every year and use it across all tools I use. And this was very risky, because once someone found it out, they could access every single thing I used. With Lastpass' robust password generator, I no longer have to worry about that. I am able to generate unique and strong passwords for each service and safely tuck it away without needing to keep it in memory.

I wonder if there could be a system where we could create baskets of associated passwords within the general vault. This would be useful in situations where I needed someone to do some work on some work tools that required password access. I could then give them access to the general vault and the specific basket with the tools they would be using.

Trent
Economic Development Manager in VS
Publieke zaken, 2-10 werknemers

Last Pass for Business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been outstanding and we have not seen any other product out there that can even compete. Especially with the customer service.

The ability to easily integrate new equipment into our office space and be able to sync passwords throughout which allows for faster and more efficient on boarding of an employee from an old device to a new device. The ability to manage and constantly update passwords is also great for our business to try to stay as secure as we can.

The only thing I would change is the customization. The ability to customize more of the the organization of password process would be nice.

Nick
Nick
Communications Consultant in VS
Machinebouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Game changing tool.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Seriously, a game changer for our team. Allows users to have access to their own passwords vaults on both their PCs, Macs, mobile devices. But then we also have shared accounts that we manage as a team. It's nice to be able to share and manage those accounts, so when a user leaves the company, they're not taking credentials for these accounts with them. It's been a great tool for us.

LastPass makes keeping track of passwords possible, even for a team using shared accounts. For the most part, it handles creating / managing sites completely on its own. Easy to share / export lists or vaults. Makes it possible to manage access to passwords when a team member leaves the company, etc. Has been a great tool for us.

It can be a little cumbersome to setup the first time, but it's not because of the tool, just because of the amount of information that needs to be entered.

Nikodem
Control Engineer in Polen
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Good start if you are looking for password manager

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was using LastPass for few years as a password manager and generator. It was working very smooth and I haven't noticed any issues with that. I like that it provided extensions for the browsers that I'm using, which made using it even easier. Mobile phone was also supported, so it covered most of my use cases. The problem is that LastPass decided to change their free plan and make it practically unusable. This was the time I decided to switch to other password manager which is Bitwarden (which is free and provides the same functionalites).

LastPass is a reliable software. It has integration in form of extensions for all major web browsers, as well as mobile devices.

LastPass limited free model to only one type of device (PC/mobile), which made it practically unusable and forced users to buy subscription.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

I cannot recommend LastPass enough - it has revolutionised my life

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I honestly don't think I could survive now without LastPass. I have experienced no major issues, support are very quick to respond and the assistance provided is extremely accurate.

LastPass security is extremely high as you would expect off a company that provides a secure password service. Before I used LastPass I maintained an encrypted excel document with my various passwords, some hadn't been changed for years and lacked complexity. When they were all entered into LastPass it it automatically scored them, suggested which ones needed changing, and best of all, generated secure string passwords of 48 characters, random upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. All of my accounts now have extremely long secure passwords that I do not need to remember as I just have to remember my pass phrase that logs me into LastPass and they do the rest for me. From an administrators point of view LastPass Enterprise allows the sharing of admin passwords, access of which can be restricted by Access Control Lists. This has greatly improved the reliability of admin passwords that we store. Finally searching for the passwords is extremely easy - on web pages it automatically triggers if the URL has been set up, and when manually searching simply type the name of the program/account and it will filter the list.

The only issue I have had with LastPass is that the browser extension, when first installed, does not have a time out function. This needs to be manually set. As such inexperienced users may well end up leaving their passwords very insecure. My suggestion would be to include a "set up" introduction where the default option of a 5 minute inactivity logout could be modified to however the user desires it. This would ideally need to be done before the browser extension becomes fully live.

Quentin
Quentin
Data Integration Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Feel secure with your passwords and identity

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I couldn't do internet life without it! From Banks, work sites to free account sites, I need a vault for all of these passwords. LastPass does that.

Keeping unique passwords safe is no longer a concern with LastPass. Now I feel comfortable using complex passwords and know I've not used that password for other sites. Also having it automatically populate the username/password on most internet sites is really nice. LastPass also provides a password check to go through all your passwords and tell you how many are old, been compromised (publicly known hacked sites), used on multiple sites, etc. That helps you when you get a notice that an email/password combination for one site was compromised. Change for that one site, verify what other sites use that password too (shouldn't but we do, right) and change to be more secure and prevent hackers getting into your sites, stealing identity, etc.

Not being able to log into lastpass for free on both mobile and desktop. I understand the company need to make money. Searching through many passwords saved can be hard at times but overall can find what you are looking for. Haven't seen new features for awhile so maybe something being worked on in the backend of the software?

Favio
Internal Sales Representative in Nicaragua
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

All your passwords secured and easy to access

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, Lastpass it's a GREAT app, has it all, secure storage of my sensitive data, password generation, easy to fill out the info in every app or site I use on a daily basis, can access my password from anywhere, and, best of all, I only need to remember 1 Master Password.

I really like how easy is to access all my passwords with just a few clicks, no need to remember them, and can set up a different one for each site or app I use every day, also, I don't waste any time creating a new one using the "generate secure password" option, allowing me to comply with any password requirement, and, with the Premium Plan, now I have unlimited access from any computer or mobile device, saving me a lot of time and headaches.

There have been concerns regarding how secure the app and the site are, but, after all the time I have spent using Lastpass I have no doubts all my information is in a secure place, however, the only thing I was not happy with was to choose from which device I would need to continue using the service, desktop or mobiles, unless I upgraded to Premium, was thinking about doing it anyway, but, didn{t like to be forced to do it.

🌿Tim
🌿Tim
Senior iOS Developer in Oostenrijk
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great password storage for the average adult

5,0 2 jaar geleden

LastPass provides the ability to store passwords in the cloud for retrieval over many devices. This allows for users to create unique, complex and long passwords for each service they use without the worry of having to remember them. This as a result vastly improves the average user's security because they will have difficult to crack unique passwords for every service. So even if 1 password is compromised others are not. Before using this software I had a number of hacks on a few services i used because one password shared over many websites was compromised. Since I moved to lastPass this hasnt happened. Its also very affordable for family use offering very cheap family packages and allowing sharing between users. I use it with my whole family and since the whole family has switched we haven't had any compromised passwords. Finally its very easy to use. Which does provide some security flaws but is in my opinion a great compromise for the average user. Often security and ease of use collide, i think that Lastpass handles this in the best possible way for the average user

Simply the fact that passwords are stored online rather than in an offline repository could provide an attack vector. But this is offset by ease of use and password sharing between devices. I also don't know the physical location that the password server i use is located. This could compromise my accounts to foreign actors.

Paula
Director in VK
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Secure and Convenient Password Management with LastPass

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: LastPass has been my trusted password management tool for over 2 years. Its seamless and secure approach has simplified my digital life, ensuring my passwords are protected while granting convenient access whenever and wherever I need it. LastPass is a reliable solution that I have recommended to various people, some of whom have been hacked in the past and were seeking to streamline and secure their password management.

For more than 2 years, I've relied on LastPass as my ultimate password tool, and it has proven to be an invaluable asset in securely managing my passwords. LastPass offers a seamless solution that keeps all my login credentials in one secure vault, sparing me the headache of juggling multiple passwords.One standout feature is LastPass's ability to generate strong, unique passwords for each site. This eliminates the temptation to reuse weak passwords and fortifies the security of my online accounts.

Currently, I utilize the free version of LastPass, which meets my requirements. However, it comes with the limitation of being available on only one device, either mobile or laptop. Initially, having LastPass saved on my laptop allowed for effortless automatic saving and inputting of new sites and passwords. Yet, when I found myself on the go with just my mobile device, accessing certain apps and tools became cumbersome. Consequently, I added LastPass to my mobile, which proved more convenient, albeit requiring manual addition of new sites and password generation. While this isn't a major inconvenience for me and doesn't warrant an upgrade to a paid plan, it can be a hassle if I intend to continue using the free version.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Must-Have

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The core value proposition is the main pro: quickly creates complex, secure passwords and stores and organizes them for your easy access across the web and mobile apps on any device. Really love the security checkup and organized list of actions you should take to improve your score (security). Like the percentage score and comparison to others. Love that LastPass will go in and automatically change your passwords for many mainstream sites but that’s becoming less and less useful now that we use 2-factor authentication for so many (so it can’t). Ability to securely share passwords or vault with family members. Secure Notes section for storing info unrelated to a website. Ability to mark any record a Favorite for easier locating. Desktop app has a quick search box that pops up with a keyboard shortcut—love that. The addition of the in-app access on mobile was huge. Same with the new ability to replace Apple’s keychain with LastPass as default in the new iOS browser.

Biggest issue is that the desktop Safari browser extension stopped auto-filling a month or two ago. So I had to switch browsers which I’m not happy about. Frustrating differences between LastPass versions (browser extension, mobile app integration, desktop Vault...): Can view password history on some and not others. Specific selection to generate new password to replace an existing one on some and not others (related to storing password history). When you can’t do that, the workaround to ensure I’ve stored both old and new passwords is a huge pain. Sync delays between versions. I’ve stopped using the browser pop-up asking if you want to update a site’s password because I’ve had problems in the past with it screwing things up. Some companies make you use the same username and password across their sites which may have different domain names. I wish LastPass would allow for a way to link them in their records. Now when I visit one of those sites, I have to dismiss their warning pop-up every time (warns that you’ve used that site’s password elsewhere online, which is a great feature in most cases), and if I change a password I have to remember to look up the other sites’ records and manually change those to match. Would also like to see LastPass add more sites to the list that they can auto-update, but that’s just a wish list item, not a big deal. This review makes it sound pretty horrible, but I really do love it. So much that I’m willing to put up with these downsides (in hopes that they’ll make the fixes eventually).

Barak
Barak
CEO in Thailand
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

This software changed my life

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I originally installed Lastpass to manage my VA's accesses better. Share passwords securely. Since I started using it I switched 2 VAs, and at the moment I'm working on my own. Meanwhile the software embedded itself into all areas of my business and personal online activity, and there's no way back. Before using Lastpass I used to have mostly similar 5-10 passwords across multiple services, often forgetting what password belongs to what service and forced to change the often due to that. A huge hassle, not to mention less secured. Apart from that, I couldn't share accesses securely with a team member, since providing the direct password to a service meant they potentially have access to everything else I use. Extremely risky. Lastpass changed all that - I currently have a unique password to each service used, gibberish, hard to guess one, and I have to remember only the one used to login Lastpass. In addition, I don't need to share anything explicitly with anyone. I always prompt them to open a free account, and I share it with them directly to it. Once they don't need to use the password anymore, I can eliminate their access, and back to safety. Huge game changer for me, can't see how I ever go back to my previous life.

I love how easy to install and use it. I'm also happy with the secured sharing option, the passwords history for each service (sometimes comes useful), and the price is quite reasonable. All in all, great solution.

I recently became aware of competitor services that allow 2FA directly in the browser. Me still having to use my phone to provide the code via authenticator app is quite a hassle. If there's any reason for me to switch to a competitor app, that would be it.

Aarón
Aarón
Director Of Database Marketing in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excellent password manager

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lastpass is great for storing and managing passwords. Create new passwords that are strong and unique. I have had the bad experience that my data has been leaked because out of bad habit I used the same password in different accounts, I solve all this with Lastpass since it automatically creates a secure password for each account. In this way I am protected from possible data leaks or account theft. With this app I only have to learn one master password to manage all my accounts.

I like Lastpass, because I can have all my passwords for my personal accounts and enter only with my master password to my vault where all my accounts are stored, Lastpass offers many options in its free version that other password managers do not offer, such as the amount Unlimited passwords you can have. Lastpass is not only for saving passwords, but it offers a long list of different information that can be saved such as. Wi-Fi passwords, notes, credit cards, bank accounts, social security numbers, etc.

It works good on PC and Mas, but on mobile devices in some apps it doesn’t recognize the login and I have to copy and paste manually, it is the only point that should be improved.

Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

The Epitome of Convenience

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm quite satisfied with LastPass Enterprise and I recommend it to anyone I know. It's something I personally cannot live without, and I use it daily.

LastPass Enterprise is a very useful service that allows users to enter all of their passwords for any account they own on any website on the web. The service is extremely secure, and also has a free version which is very suitable and well equipped for personal use. This product has essentially changed the way I work on the web. I never have any issues when it comes to remembering passwords and accounts. I can also access this information from anywhere I want, including my smartphone with the LastPass app. The service also automatically updates and secures any changes made to your passwords, and can randomly generate effective passwords if needed. It also gives you tips on how to make good passwords, when it's time to change passwords, or if there too many duplicate passwords for multiple accounts (security tips). Overall, the service is extremely vital for modern technology, where we can potentially have hundreds of accounts with different passwords. There's simply no convenient way to store these all and update them in realtime. Lastpass serves to keep this security and does it perfectly without issue.

If there are any cons at all it will be that the service is quite expensive and has problems living up to the competition which offers more at the same or cheaper cost.