Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over TeamsID

Teamwachtwoordkluis die integreert met G Suite/Google Apps voor werk; ook cloudgebaseerde en lokale versies beschikbaar.

Meer informatie over TeamsID

33 reviews worden weergegeven

Office Lead
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019

"Excellent Password Keeper for Businesses"

Opmerkingen: I've learned to use it on my own and had I known before that such a great tool existed, I wouldn't even have complicated myself over sharing passwords and where to keep them.

Pluspunten: Ease of use whether it'd be only for users or for admin. I learned to use it all on my own, and it has been easy. Plus the convenience of having an app in my phone and being able to reach any password I need. Great for businesses, especially for all the IT passwords I handle at work. Great for sharing entries too.

Minpunten: Nothing to say, it has worked wonders for my work and me!

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019
Michael P.
Presedent
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2017

"TeamsID everybody needs this"

Opmerkingen: We have been using TeamID for a few years. The last update they did put it over the top. We have about 10 people using it in our company (soon to add more users). It was a little tough to get started because it offers so many options in setting it up. Once we got thur the setup then things were great. I really like the customer support, ask a question online and they get back to you quickly. I have told other businesses about TeamID, I am sure they will get it for their company also.

Pluspunten: The different levels of access to passwords. We set TeamID up that each department has their own access and the manager have full access

Minpunten: On the web version the color green shows up faded. So sometimes I can't see what I am clicking on. Could be my computer. The app version for windows and IOS are great no problems. I would like the computer version to time out if I leave it open. The app version does time out.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2017
Hank T.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2017

"TeamsID had gone down more than twice 2017"

Opmerkingen: Good application but service gone down too often.

Pluspunten: I use TeamsID(since it was in 1st Beta) and SplashID(5+ years) for many years. The app is good but.....

Minpunten: TeamsID server gone down because its SSL expire make us wonder if we can continue to rely on this application!!!!!!

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2017
Jonathan Z.
Finance Associate
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020

"This is one of the best password keepers in the market right now"

Opmerkingen: I recommend this to a lot of people since it will keep you from losing access to your tools when you need them the most.

Pluspunten: I love how you can set up teams to share all users and passwords across the organization with the click of two buttons, this makes it the snappiest password tool after FaceID.

Minpunten: The UI is a little slow in the mobile version if you are using android, for iPhone it works perfectly since the ecosystem is very well structured.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020
Krystal P.
Director of Accounting
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017

"SplashData customer for over five years!"

Opmerkingen: I have used many iterations of SplashData, SplashID>SplashID Teams>TeamsID. The software is very useful for our team but it does not come without issues. We have experienced many service outages and glitches over the years. There have not been any major improvements except for the ability to login with Google. In fact, the latest version seems to have taken away some capability.

Pluspunten: Share passwords with team members.

Minpunten: Services outages, we do not have access to pertinent information when this occurs.

Roy L.
Head of IT
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2016

"TeamsID - good team password tool."

Opmerkingen: We bought this in preference to SplashID for Teams. We originally paid for SplashID for Teams but this was announced and released shortly after but the same company. The customer service team transferred our paid subscription across to TeamsID without any problem at all, so we could use this tool. TeamsID is great for group/team password sharing, we use it in our IT team for shared passwords to systems. We also have our own shared area and can keep individual passwords private where necessary in the same tool. This saves having to have a solution for team passwords and a solution for personal passwords. The app is pretty cool too, we can take everything mobile on our iPhones.

Pluspunten: Team password sharing.

Minpunten: Haven't found how to automatically populate web logins from the app. Not sure if this feature is available.

Ralf W.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017

"Great Password Solution for Teams"

Opmerkingen: I am a SplashID User personally but need a team solution just about at the time TeamsID was released. I was an early adopter. I do like the android app best as I can log on with my fingerprint. For the web version, I highly recommend using Google sign-on as the constant logging in with email and password drove me nuts. I do see some responsiveness and refresh issues in the browser but nothing to troubling. Overall I am a very happy customer and the price is very fair.

Pluspunten: Platform independent

Minpunten: better responsiveness on refresh and search in the web version

Abacus D.
Developer
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2016

"I've tried them all, and settled on TeamsID"

Opmerkingen: We have a small team, but we needed a secure way to share our passwords for dozens of clients. I tried at least 10 different systems and settled on TeamsID and am happy with it. Many had apps that were _almost_ ready, but almost is well, not good enough, and can be very frustrating. The TeamsID team worked with me during testing & answered my questions fairly promptly. There were a few bumps in the road in importing data, but we got there with everything intact. Mobile & web apps are in sync, sharing is secure & easy.

Pluspunten: Does what it needs to do without bells and whistles that get in the way of ease of use.

Minpunten: For google auth, I often have to click my account name twice to log in. Not a big deal, but odd.

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2016
People Operations Lead
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018

"Securing your Workplace"

Opmerkingen: I like this tool since we've been able to centralize our most sensitive infomation.

Pluspunten: - You can store all the logins for your site
- Divide de the access among your organization

Minpunten: There is a repetitiveness on the software.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
Investment Team
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018

"I use TeamsID to store logins for tools and services common to the team at work"

Pluspunten: Easy to use and simple - not a lot of features cluttering the main function, which is nice. Has a lot of options to share logins with different users.

Minpunten: The only drawback is when you try to share a log in outside of TeamsID - it generates a link which you can then paste in other application to share with teammates. I don't think this is a secure way to do it.

• Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018
David A.
DIrector of Corporate Resources
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2016

"TeamsID: A great password management system"

Opmerkingen: We were users of SplashId and migrated to SplashID for Teams. TeamsID was our next step and we are very pleased with the complete experience. The website is easy to navigate, fast and clean looking. User management is easy and storing and sharing passwords easy. Single sign in with Gmail means my users do not have to remember any URL or any additional passwords to get into TeamsID. We also use the Android App. We would be lost without a password management systems and TeamsID fits our needs perfectly. I have had to contact support a couple of times and each time the response was fast and the problem was resolved quickly. I have never had to call twice about an issue

Pluspunten: Encrypted data, great support, beautiful, easy to use website, android and IOS apps and reasonably priced.

Minpunten: SplashID allowed users to setup templates which are a missing feature on the current website.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2016
Andrew J.
IT Manager
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2016

"Easy to use with single sign on password manager designed for Google App for work"

Opmerkingen: Very robust, easy to use. You can store both personal records and records that you wish to share with different users. Create teams and share records with team members. Just like Slack, this has made life so much easy by helping us store all our passwords and important records, documents, etc in one place.
Better than Last pass, Dash lane and a few other password management tools I have tried in the past. If you are a google app for work user then in addition to every other great feature you also get single sign on with your google account making TeamsID stand apart from the rest of the competition.

Pluspunten: Simplicity, security & single sign on with google app for work account, both personal and shareable records, team aspect just like Slack increases productivity. Across platforms - Mac, ioS, Android, Windows, etc.

Minpunten: Nothing actually

David L.
Supervisory IT Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2016

"Keeps getting better!"

Opmerkingen: I have been using SplashData products for 15+ years. TeamsID gives me what I was looking for. I use it to make personal and financial information available to my wife and children. It is a great way to share those things I want my family to have access to and keep other things private.
Being retired military, it has always been critical to me for my family to have important information in case anything happened to me or if I was unavailable due to deployment. TeamsID is that tool that gives me peace of mind.

Pluspunten: Everything I need is in once convenient location (personal or work).

Minpunten: I work for the federal government which is notorious for being slow to update to newer technology. TeamsID is not backward compatible with my work browser or its security setting.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2016
Hema J.
Senior Director
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2016

"The best password management software out there"

Opmerkingen: Very powerful yet easy to use password manager. Allows me to easily create, manage and share passwords and important documents with Teams. It also has a personal section which allows me to share passwords and documents with family members. Therefore one tool helps me at work and at home.

Pluspunten: Very simple to use and has great security encryptions.

Minpunten: I wish they would market themselves more so I could have found them earlier instead of wasting my time with 4 other password managers in the past.

• Beoordeeld op 13-10-2016
Ravi J.
Principal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2016

"Powerful but yet very easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Great tool to have. Makes life easy if you know you dont have to remember every password and mentally at ease if you know your passwords and important documents are secure.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and the solidarity of the product overall. The company has been around for over 11 years now.

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2016
Kyle B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

"TeamsID is a fantastic password management solution!"

Pluspunten: I have a small I.T. business and do not have the resources to pay for one of the more known solutions on the market. Teams ID allows me to manage my clients critical credentials securely in an easy to use desktop and mobile application.

Minpunten: Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Fabian U.
Bildungsreferent
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018

"TeamsID is simple to use and take our Password- and Information-Management to a new level!"

Pluspunten: The simplicity on the one hand and the fill of features on the other hand.
It work's also great in combination with google G-SUITE.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018
Jeff B.
CTO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

"A very good start"

Opmerkingen: It's really great to be able to handle passes with groups and share also outside.
The mac app is somehow a bit slow but it's enough for now, it makes the job.
A cool feature could be to drag & drop and select groups of key to assign them a group of user and so on...

Pluspunten: Group organization of key sharing.
TeamsID own server concept

Minpunten: Missing some basics function on the mac app, drag and drop, group selection and so on

Tyson H.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017

"Awesome team based password manager"

Opmerkingen: I know TeamsID is still young and new features are always coming out, but even still it has been a great asset for our team. It's super easy to set up, use, and manage. I have heard whispers there are record templates on the horizon which we are super excited about. If you have a team(s) that share credentials, give this a shot, has been great for us.

Pluspunten: It's ease of use and it's ability to handle out needs

Minpunten: I wish there were a few more features such as templates, and I would like a bit more overall control of settings

Martin L.
IT manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2016

"Great vault tool, esp. for Google Apps for Work users"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use password manager/shared vault tool. Works really well with Google Apps for Work or G Suite. Also stores personal passwords and keeps them separate from your work credentials.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, speed, UI

Minpunten: Not as many features as some competitors like Lastpass, but I don't need all that

Brian C.
IT Systems Administrator
Entertainment, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2016

"A great start to a solid product"

Opmerkingen: TeamsID has built their platform on a solid foundation. The way they organized sharing amongst teams makes the most sense when put against its competitors. It lacks some of the flashy features right now but development seems quick.

Pluspunten: Great sharing functionality
Cross platform

Minpunten: Doesn't have all the bells and whistles

Ravi J.
Ceo
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2016

"A good collaborative password management tool"

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a password manager that provides ease of use, sharing of records, security and single sign-on capability. TeamsID provides all of the above and single sign-on in the google app for the work environment.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and it's collaborative features along with single sign-on with google.

Head Of Operations
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019

"great pw manager"

Pluspunten: My whole team likes it! We went through 4-5 different pw managers before we got approval from everyone.

Minpunten: Sorting the pws was originally confusing, though we've figured it out since.

• Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Carlos L.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2017

"Great password vault system"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, helps our organization to securely manage our accounts information. It is very useful to create teams and assign access to teams members as needed.

Pluspunten: Compatibility with iOS/Android/Mac/PC

Minpunten: When changing the number of subscribers, the system sometimes bills the wrong amount. Thankfully Customer Support for always being there to the rescue us :)

Lynn Y.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2016

"Not ready for Prime Time"

Opmerkingen: I became interested in TeamsID because of my long and successful experience with the SplashID mobile application and the possibility to become a TeamsID Partner. Mind you, I am completely satisfied with SplashID, but I saw the value of TeamsID for team-based usernames and passwords in a variety of settings.
My first effort to use TeamsID for my family was a beta for me and the new application, which I
found to be good looking and quick, but lacking in the ability to edit or understand 'best practices' for family and small shop users. Then the cost model indicated that the ability to share data was rather costly compared to SplashID. Finally, while initial support contact is fast, the answers are slow to non-existent, making me wonder how well capitalized and supported this application is. It also makes me wonder about the long term commitment that Splash Data has for TeamsID. They appear to not be clear on what this does well and how to best do it.