Over Semrush

Waar goede marketeers geweldig worden.

Meer informatie over Semrush

Competitive analysis isn't totally accurate, but about as good as anything else I've come across. They keep adding more and more features and there are a number of integrations that I really like.

The pricing can sometimes be ridiculous. I am a one many side-hustle "SEO Agency", and I am spending $100 bucks a month on the tool.

Beoordelingen van Semrush

Waar voor je geld

Semrush heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.013 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Semrush eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.013)

Mrinal
Mrinal
Digital Marketing Specialist
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers

A must for everyone

5,0 7 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Elsemieke
Content Manager in Nederland
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

Handige en gebruiksvriendelijke tool met veel mogelijkheden

4,0 4 maanden geleden

De zoekwoordentool is erg gebruiksvriendelijk. Je kan eenvoudig je zoekwoorden controleren, nieuwe zoekwoordideeën opzoeken en ze toevoegen aan rapportages. Ook de hulptool om geschreven teksten te optimaliseren is erg handig, zodat je eenvoudig kan zien waar verbeterpunten liggen.

Vanwege kosten is het wel goed om hier dagelijks of wekelijks gebruik van te maken.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Civil Engineer in Bangladesh
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Keyword research made easy!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For my blog i was hesitating with keywords, when i input some ideas, it provides a tons of related keyword and ranked website address plus what they are targeting . After several day , i get myself in good position of planning. I can easily find informative and commercial keyword and see the difficulties.
Even i can get full report of some competition websites, by analysis them i can easily made the roadmap for my blog.

I mainly use semruah for keyword research. As a blogger picking best keyword is my priority. Semrush is the top notch app for this work. With the question keyword i can make tons of new article and provide quality articles to user. User friendly interface and have lots of tools you can do seo for your blog. My experiment with other tools ongoing, as soon as i get result i will share. One thing they improve continuously, they upgrade themselves continuously.

First time when i login, it gives tons of information to me, as a beginner its hard to follow up. Luckily they have good customer support, after discussing with them able to solve most of the major problem.

Reactie Semrush

4 maanden geleden

This is a fantastic review! Thanks so much for sharing how to use leverage Semrush for your digital strategies. With over 55 tools, we understand that it is a lot to take in. We have plenty of resources to help make our platform more digestible—we're happy you've found your way around Semrush! :)

CX Manager in Tsjechië
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Not the easiest learning curve but it worth it

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In the past, I've used content marketing and social media tools, they are great and I'm pushing my colleagues to use them more. SEO tools family are very efficient and easy to use. Some of the BI tools are still a bit incomplete, but they are getting there. I like the product direction overall.

- It's a very complete tool that can be used by an astonishing number of people in your company, whether they are working on content, PPC, social media, analytics or SEO - Once you understand how to work with the different features, they are pretty easy to use, save you a lot of time and bring efficiency to a lot of departments - data accuracy is pretty good, helping a lot with market and competitive analysis- The SEO features are very intuitive and documentation very helpful, allowing even non-techie people to use them efficiently

- The pricing is quite high and some features limitations are hard to understand, there might be a better way of segmenting packages - The learning curve is pretty deep if you want to master all the features, especially when it comes to understand the data quality

Tini
director in Nederland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

easy to get a subscription, impossible to ged rid of it

2,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Swift invoicing, easy to get a subscription

We are now trying for weeks to cancel our subscription. No confirmation or contact by the support department. Horrible

Manuel Ángel
Manuel Ángel
SysAdmin in Spanje
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Semrush is an amazing SEO tool that has helped me improve my website's ranking in search engines.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very pleased with Semrush. They offer a great suite of tools for SEO specialists, and I have had success using their tools to improve my clients' search engine rankings. In particular, I have found their Keyword Research tool to be very helpful in identifying high-value keywords, and their Site Audit tool to be invaluable in identifying and fixing on-site SEO issues.If you need a reliable seo specialist who can help you make your website popular among search engines, then you can consider hiring Semrush as your seo specialist. The company has been providing its services to many companies and has been successful in increasing the traffic and ranking of these websites. The company is also capable of providing its clients with customized reports so that they can track the progress of their website.

It is easy to use and has a lot of features that help me track my progress and find new keywords to target. The best part is that it is affordable and has a great customer support team.I use semrush for my SEO projects and I think it is a great tool for research and recommendation. I particularly like the ability to do a side-by-side analysis of multiple domains to see what is working for them and what is not.

There is very little that I didn't like about Semrush. However, if I had to choose one thing, it would be that the software can be a little overwhelming at first. There is a lot of information and data available, which can make it difficult to know where to start.

Zaira
Product Manager in Mexico
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Comprehensive SEO Tool with Valuable Insights

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been using Semrush for a couple of months now and it's been lit. This tool gives me mad valuable insights into my website's performance in the search engines and my competitors' moves. It's become a staple in my SEO game and I'd recommend it to anyone on the hunt for a comprehensive SEO tool.

Accurate keyword rank tracking, because provides detailed and accurate information on where the website is ranking for specific keywords in search engines, the site audit feature helps you identify and fix technical SEO issues on your website, improving its overall performance in search engines. The competitor analysis feature is my favorite aspect of Semrush. It provides valuable insights into the strategies of my competitors and allows me to identify opportunities to improve my own SEO efforts.

The pricing for Semrush can be steep, especially for small businesses or individuals. However, it is worth it if you plan to use all of its features.

Cherry
Cherry
Virtual Assistant in Filipijnen
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Semrush:most recommended

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am still really happy with my experience using SEMrush and I would definitely recommend it to others. It's a powerful tool that can make a huge impact on improving SEO and online visibility.

As a digital marketer, I found it to be an extremely valuable tool for my work. One of the things I liked most about it was the wide range of features that it offered. From keyword research and competitor analysis, to on-page SEO and backlink tracking, SEMRUSH provided all the information and insights I needed to improve my search engine optimization strategies.I was particularly impressed with the depth of data that was available. The keyword research feature in particular, was incredibly comprehensive and allowed me to uncover long-tail keywords that I would have otherwise missed.The competitor analysis tool was also a game-changer for me. I was able to easily identify the keywords and strategies that my competitors were using, and then make adjustments to my own campaigns to stay ahead of the game.I also liked the easy to understand and visually pleasing user interface, that makes it easy to understand even for non-experts, like me.

While I found SEMRUSH to be an incredibly valuable tool overall, there were a few things that I did not like as much. One of the things I found to be a bit of a limitation was the pricing. While I understand that a tool of this caliber comes with a cost, I found the pricing quite steep, especially for small and medium-size businesses. It can be a bit of a burden for them, as they may have a budget constraint.Another thing I would like to mention is that when I was trying to use it for some of the features like site audit, sometimes it was a bit slow to load and process the data. However, it could be due to my internet connection or the website size I was analyzing.These issues, however, were not significant enough to discourage me from continuing to use SEMRUSH. It remains one of the most valuable tools in my digital marketing toolbox, and I would still highly recommend it to others.

Maria
Sales Executive in Jordanië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

It helps us develop our marketing content on social media & efficiently enhances our competitiveness

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Semrush enabled us to get a lot of creative ideas that contributed to the development of our various marketing publications, and it also enhanced our competitiveness, as it keeps us constantly informed of everything that our competitors publish, which keeps us ready to make updates on our plans in a way that contributes to achieving our goals.

With Semrush constantly providing the latest posts and ads that are similar to our interests, we can set up a comprehensive workflow to develop the content of our ads and different posts across all social media. Gathering these ideas using the Semrush method allows us to exercise creativity in crafting and designing our ad content. I am grateful to Semrush for providing the information we need to evaluate competitors' content, allowing us to develop effective marketing strategies. It's incredible how Semrush helps us with our SEO by enabling us to decide which terms should be prioritized during queries. This improves search performance, allows for more precise query construction, and helps us select the desired results and analytics quickly and accurately.

Semrush is flawless, covering practically everything we need to develop our social media marketing content, which I greatly appreciate. However, more options should be added to enable us to classify the results better.

Shaikat
CEO in Bangladesh
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best Keyword Research Tool for SEO

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using SEMRush all day long.

SEMRush is my go-to SEO tool for keyword research, competitive analysis, backlink checker, and more. I enjoy most of their features, especially the Keyword Magic tool. I can literally spend my entire day finding amazing opportunities in lucrative niches using SEMRush. Their KD estimation is very accurate in most cases, which is a great advantage in finding easy-to-rank keywords. Another feature I like is the keyword search intent, which is darn good.

Nope, for me, it's ten on ten! Right now, I can't complain anything about this fantastic SEO tool.

Ramkumar
SEO Specialist in India

Best SEO Tool for Keyword Research

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with accuracy of the Keyword research data that I am getting from Keyword Magic Tool

Keyword Magic Tool - One of the best keyword research feature available in the market.

SEO Audit feature can be improved. Currently, most of the issues that shown in SEO Audits reports are outdated.

Vasyl
CEO in VK

All-in-one platform for SEO, PPC and Content marketing

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Semrush is a powerful SEO tool that offers a comprehensive set of features for keyword research, site audit, backlink analysis, competitor tracking and more. It provides actionable insights, customizable reporting and all-in-one platform for SEO, PPC and content marketing, making it a valuable tool for any digital marketer.

I am yet to see any negatives in this tool.

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy in VS

Solid all-in-one for marketers

4,0 vorig jaar

Semrush offers pretty much everything you need to handle digital marketing and SEO. The feature-set is massive, from social posting and link disavowals to site health.

Semrush is a pretty classic "all-in-one" – jack of all trades, master of none. We routinely have to look at specialist software to get REALLY deep in any one area, but Semrush easily covers the 30-, 20- and 15,000-foot views.

vorig jaar

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to know that our tool saved you some time.

Tim
Lead Content Specialist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Extremely useful, but sometimes unwieldy and expensive

5,0 2 jaar geleden

SEMrush is one of the most comprehensive SEO tools I've ever used. It's a great way to track our keyword performance across many crucial terms for which we need to rank for our business success, and it also helps us track benchmark performance metrics like Authority Score and Page Rankings with incredible detail that helps us know what's working and what isn't.

I don't like that there isn't an option to purchase a single subscription for a certain amount of users; instead, one has to add users individually to an account for an additional monthly subscription rate. This puts SEMrush far and away in a much more expensive category than almost any other leading SEO tool

2 jaar geleden

Hi Tim, thank you so much for the review you left us! Great to hear you enjoy so many features. We will also consider your feedback on multiple users option!

Yassine
Yassine
Manager IT in Marokko
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A real tresor of Content marketing strategy tool!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: In my experience in getting accurate data, I always need to utilize the right instrument. My approach's success depends on the correctness of the data i'm willing to collet, insights, and intelligence. For keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, Semrush was a critical choice and so the right tool. To get results, I'm always searching for trustworthy data and actionable insights. That what makes Semrush my go-to tool for content research and optimization. As such, an SEO strategy must be comprehensive.

When it comes to search engine optimization, digital marketing, and business intelligence, Semrush is the one-stop solution for all of your requirements. Semrush allows me to get a better understanding of my customers or targets' demographics, such as their age, gender, and location, so that I can provide them with the most appropriate products and services. Day after day I'm more and more surprised to learn that spamming backlinks might do more harm than good to my search engine rankings. The Semrush Backlink Audit tool was the best assist for me in identifying and removing them, as well as a variety of other harmful elements. IMO all options are reasonably priced, with the exception of the Semrush Pro plan, which is prohibitively expensive for small and medium-sized businesses.

The product's friendly UI takes some expertise and awareness. Beginning SEO and digital marketing learners might take a cours on technical keywords, but overall it's not that big of a problem. What I didn't like the most about Semrush is that you can only log into one account at a time. However, if you share it and someone else logs in with the same account, the original user loses access. It would be nice if Semrush could fix this issue and notify any future users of unauthorized access.

Ian
Ian
Digital Marketing Strategist in VS

A Great SEO Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been able to conduct keyword research for websites faster than I could before and find meaningful keywords to target and opportunities to grow organic traffic. This has resulted in better organic traffic to websites we've helped to optimize.

This is an amazing all-in-one tool for SEO. Whether you need a tool for keyword research, backlinks, or optimizing your website, you'll find all the tools inside of SEMRush. It's core features are definitely around keywords (tracking and researching the keywords that are ranking for a particular domain), you can use this information to optimize your site with the built in site audit features.

There are a lot of features and it can sometimes be difficult to find the exact feature you are looking for.

Amanda
Amanda
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Worth the purchase!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you run multiple websites and multiple social pages- this is absolutely the tool you need to invest in. ROI is completely possible from this tool if you dedicate enough time/effort to using it to the fullest. The SEO tools alone have proven awesome for us and the social poster tool is just the most convenient time-saver.

I use SEMrush daily for SEO on many sites and for posting on many social pages from one place. All of the SEO (site audits, keyword analyses, DEEP COMPETITOR ANALYSES) and social tools don't just make my job easier- they make me better. I get insights from SEMrush I wouldn't have otherwise had at my disposal. It is 100% possible to see ROI on this product.

I miss when it was free so many years ago, but C'est la Vie. Now that SEMrush is a paid platform, they also offer wayyyy more tools and they are constantly updating/adding features. They have a pretty responsive customer support, but I have had responses take 1-2 days to get back to me. However, I can't personally say that this response time has ever, in any way disrupted my flow of work and when I did have a more urgent issue they were great about helping me quickly.

Anuj
Anuj
SEO Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

comprehensive SEO Marketing Tool For Business Clients

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Semrush is a comprehensive and easy to use marketing tool set that provides business owners and marketing managers with all the essential information they need. The magic of Semrush is that it allows to track our competitors' exact SEO strategies, read their back-links profile and see what keywords they are ranking for in the search engines. This way, we can easily replicate their results and outrank them by implementing these strategies Ourself.

Semrush is the all-in-one marketing tool for search optimization. It helps to find best opportunities on the Internet, beat our competitors and stay ahead of Google search. It is a powerful and versatile suite of marketing tools designed to help search engine marketers and webmasters drive traffic, generate leads, and monitor their digital marketing campaigns. The SEMrush pro edition enables to take our SEO efforts to the next level with access to more data for better keyword research, content marketing tracking, local rankings monitoring and more.

No issue faced, It is best competitive research tool allowing people to track their keywords' positions on search engines.

Jorge
Product Manager in Nicaragua
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

#1 Agency Competitor and Market Analysis Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: SEMrush allows me and my team to keep up to date with digital marketing trends, news, and content. When it comes to competitor and market research, SEMrush is my go-to digital strategy tool to perform this process in a timely and efficient manner. Also, the keyword research tool makes my keyword planning more efficient and productive.

SEMrush has helped our onboarding process smoother and more efficient as we have available significant insights into our new client's market and competitive landscape. Having all this data available straight away allows to focus on higher-level tasks rather than investing much time in regular research activity. Also, the resources section is the best. You guys show expertise through your courses and blogs.

I would suggest that there is a different sign-in scheme for agencies, for example, instead of signing in with one user, there should be an account type that allows an admin to grant user access to others while still being under the same plan. This will save time by not having to share credentials and keep resetting passwords.

Jay
Jay
Digital Project Manager in Australië
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Nice SEM tool to have

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SEMrush is all rounder in terms of Search Engine Marketing tool. Interface is similar to Google Analytics and easy to use. They have rolled out couple of regular tool updates every year. Very helpful articles in Knowledge Base. They do have some advance SEO and PPC features but very limited in terms of data especially Backlink Audit. If someone from search marketing looking for one for all tool (SEO, PPC, Competition Analysis) then it's an good option. However, if someone looking for a special tool for a particular job such as Backlink analysis and acquisition then look for alternative tools.

Good UI (Similar to Google Analytics) Feature rich Easy to Use Free trial period Competitive Research

Backlink Audit is not showing all the links Position Tracking a bit inaccurate Log files doesn't support .log format

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jay, thank you for the detailed review! happy to know you enjoy the tools and are ready to recommend them. Please contact us at [email protected] for any question on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Sam
Owner, SEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My CRITICAL Tool for All Things SEO

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. I made a decision years ago to go with Semrush as my #1 tool for SEO and I have not regretted that decision at all.

I love how they are constantly adding new and very helpful tools as well as data to their platform. I feel like the value continues to grow as I use the platform.

There are a few things that I wish didn't cost extra to use.... such as the Agency platform.

SEO Manager in VS
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A must-have for competitive analysis

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great. I couldn't do my job without this tool. Customer service is sometimes slow to respond, but I haven't had to use them very much. SEMRush also had great tutorials and webinars to help anyone regardless of what level they are in in the SEO industry.

I've used SEMRush in my current and previous role and it's a must-have for competitive analysis and rank tracking. I use this tool daily to monitor my top rankings and keywords. I use it to see where competitors have lost or gain keywords and use this information in my SEO strategy.

While it's great to have a social media toolkit, it's weak compared to full-featured social media software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi, thank you so much for your review! Great to know you believe SEMrush is a must-have! We're honoured to hear this. Thank you for the feedback on our SM toolkit - we're currently working on developing it further!

Hali
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect for global SEO research and analysis

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to prove how our content refresh and new blog content has boosted our visibility prior to our new website launch that included a content overhaul. I've shown the correlation between our position and visibility to our increase in search traffic and search purchases. I never would have been able to justify our efforts or my role without the help of SEMrush.

I love being able to build out dashboards for our keyword categories. It helps me see which product groups are performing well vs. which ones we need to focus on. We are a global company so being able to have keywords in different languages was one of the main selling points for me. It's been fantastic!

Since we are global, it would be nice if we didn't have to choose just one country for each dashboard. I really need to see performance on a global scale.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Hali! Thanks a lot for giving us this review, we appreciate it!

Mary
Senior Content Engineer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Easiest and Most Robust Option

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. Easy to use, easy to roll out, easy to adopt team-wide.

So easy to use. When we decided to make the switch company-wide earlier this year I was happy to see that there were so many educational resources for our teams to easily get onboarded. They all picked it up quickly and the transition has been smooth. Our old SEO tool lacked many of the features SEMRush has, so the team has been excited to start playing with all the new things and we're even creating new deliverables for our clients because of these new features.

The API documentation could be better. Part of the reason we switched to SEMRush was the ability to use the API for much of our reporting. It's frustrating that you cannot download organic research time series data from the UI into a csv and that the only API option is for a full domain, not per url or subdirectory. The documentation of the API was also quite frustrating as we had to decode what some of the abbreviations meant.

Katya
Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software for Customer Research / Analytics

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Semrush is amazing for getting to know your customers. Being able to see exact searches made on Google from our audience is very valuable and they have options for every part of the marketing journey, from social media to SEO and article writing.

I have used this software for a variety of reasons over the years. First, it was for social media topics and now it is for SEO and customer search research to get to know exactly what our audience is searching for online. It has been a tremendous help and is the next best thing to asking them face to face.

I found there to be a bit of a learning curve because there are just so many features and you need to learn how to get the most out of each one. It's a good problem to have, though, and support is available to help if needed.

Muzamil
Sales and Marketing Specialist in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful SEO tool with great capabilities

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted a tool that can help us fill in our gaps in the industry on the side of SEO, SEMRUSH has helped us to optimize all our on-site pages, off-site and technical SEOs for the website. The tool helps in conducting keyword analysis and compares us with others in the market.

The platform is great for many things such as website audit, link building, conducting backlink analysis, finding the keyword and backlinks gap, conducting competitive analysis, and finding the correct keywords for website optimization and website analytics.

Too many features can confuse the starters, and do require proper induction and training to be able to utilize everything within the platform. SEMRUSH only focuses on Google rankings, it would have been great to see other search engines too (Yahoo, bing, safari, etc). And it is a bit pricey and if one needs every feature then Guru gets more expensive.

Reactie Semrush

6 maanden geleden

Thanks for using our tool to fill in all the SEO data you could need! With over 55+ tools, we understand it can be a lot. We have created resources in our Knowledge Base and have links to "User Manual" in most of our tools. When you first sign up for an account, we can provide you with a live demo which will help make the interface easier to navigate :)