White label, expert SEO dashboards, custom packages, easy to use - Cut your data budget in half!

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2017
Hailey F.
Marketing Reputation Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 1. Single-domain rank analysis & competitor domain rank analysis using 3,000 keywords & phrases
2. Single Keyword Landing Page Analysis - where are my big keywords present and missing?
3. Backlinks and referral links - reputation management
4. Algorithmic change updates & analysis on how these changes impacted my tracked websites
5. Identification of opportunities and gaps in my inbound marketing strategy
6. Gorgeous customized SEO Dashboards for each client - custom subdomain, individual logins, scheduled PDF reports.
--> WHITE LABEL: RankRanger's SEO White Label Dashboard is #1. You can use their templates Weekly or Monthly automated reports (with your branding and your client's!) OR you can customize your own SEO templates to send specific reports.
7. ADVANCED Local SEO Options - Choose from Google USA - Local (1-10), Google Maps - Local (1-10), Google Mobile - Local (1-10), Bing, etc. Track your keywords down to your most local competitors, or your international audience.
8. Data that truly directs my marketing agency's plans.

Pluspunten: I started using this software when I was just starting my own agency. The basic package was out of my budget. I called them after my free trial to see if they would work with my budget, and needs for 5 campaigns/3k keywords/5 competitor domains/social media/MailChimp. Who picked up the phone? The CMO of the company! I've worked with Ahrefs, SEMRush, and all of the other leaders in this business. RankRanger is WHITE LABEL, highly sophisticated ... AND ... a fraction of the cost! Do the research. Be smart.

Minpunten: The keyword research & discovery tools of the software's competitors are not as sophisticated. I use Ubersuggest, SEOChat Free Keyword Tool, and Keyword Finder.

Sensational SEO Tool Agencies/Individual

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
John B.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with Rank Ranger has been a pleasant one.

Pluspunten: One of my favorite things about Rank Ranger would be the customer support provided by their team members. Any time I get in a jam or lost in managing a report, I can write in and get a detailed answer that always solves my problem. Another Pro is that Rank Ranger's reporting is insane. I moved to RR from another well known and widely used SEO software and the reporting RR offers blows anything else I've seen out there away.

Minpunten: Since becoming a Rank Ranger user there have been many changes to the tools, reporting, and even the design. So, I'm not sure that the confusing navigation that was once in place is there anymore. That would have been a Con but they seem to have solved that as well.

was very helpful to use it so tracking seo results become easier

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018
Izak S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: tracking become very easy

Pluspunten: it provides great solution to track you rank in google and some other search engins , usefull for tracking multiple sites as well

Minpunten: the tool is aimed for the proffesional marketing industry, with a little effort is can be more easy for the simple user