Thorough reporting to tackle the most needed aspects of managing a website's optimization.

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2018
Chuc M.
Director Of Operations
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use every piece of WebCEO to manage all aspects of our clients' and our own Ecomm sites. It easily connects to Google's Search Console to retrieve search term queries, traffic patterns and 100s of other critical data for optimizing the website with the most effective and competitive content.
For many years we had used a combination of tools and skills to coordinate optimization efforts and it was a time consuming process of managing data. WebCEO helps to organize and associate related data so that when updates are made in one area it helps to update data in other areas of the reports that assist us in making changes where needed.

Pluspunten: For someone with in depth experience in SEO this gives a consultant access to some of the most important reporting and optimization tools needed to resolve inefficiencies of a website.

Minpunten: is that reporting on some advanced functions requires keeping an eye on the budget because some of the most amazing functions of this system can be add additional fees. To be fair a qualified consultant should be paid well enough for using this tool as a qualified professional that these fees should not be an issue in the budget. (no one like spending money but if you have industry experience and know how to manage the results then the cost is relative to the payoff)

Essential tool for SEO

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Saravanan P.
Analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: WebCEO is essential tools for SEO. If you buy it for any festival or holiday seasons you will get lost of special offers like price drop or extra months (For example, if you buy it for 3 months you will get extra 3 months for FREE).

Pluspunten: We are using WebCEO about a year. The key features I liked in WebCEO is Technical Audit, SEO Audit and Competitor Backlink Spy. Technical Audit helps to identified each and every issues on the website like Page Not Found Issues, Broken Image Links, Broken Anchors, Server Issues. SEO Audit helps to find issues like Page Access Issues, Shorten Title tags, Rewrite duplicate Title tags, Missing Description, Shorten Description, Duplicate Description, Add an H1 heading, Remove all but one H1 heading, Add ALT attributes, Remove the 302 Redirect, Page speed insight and Mobile Optimization. One of the best tool to find Competitors Backlink is WebCEO. I used various tool for backlink checker but WebCEO is just awesome.

Minpunten: If we run Competitor Backlink Spy multiple times in a month, WebCEO charges extra charge for it.

A long shot in a short time

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Cláudio S.
Owner And Wverything else
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm solving the low rankings and increasing the nember of visitors, page views and breaking bounce
n

Pluspunten: A first review from WEBCEO I working as Jack. in parts. I was concerned with toxic links. I was aware I had more than I could find my myself because I made the stupid thing to pay for link building ! A catastrophic choice! Well, when you work with SEO, even the stupid things begins to show your bac results with a little delay! And I saw my blog falling down in rankings and analytics a a snowball rolling down the mountain Well, I restarted to work wi this tool two months ago and mw page views number growed 33% +/-. And I now that may sounds like a very small result. However, I’ve only started to work.
As I am a person living with HIV since 1994 and this means I'm carrying on the virus for more than a quarter of century (I’m aware of its presence since 1994. How many time may I lived without a clue about my sorologia? May I, or you know?
So, everything I do is slow, and for the sake of the y, I worked 5 or 8 days proactively with this tool, because I need to research, read, translate, review, ilustrate, optimize, treat about SNIP at each new publication Sounds hard to you?
When I saw the size of that, I keep barely to cry.
See, at the link in front, the size of this blog history! It comes before the concept blog appears and I’m very happy with that and, whats is more!
The support is most that Amazing and that rocks

Minpunten: I did not had and issue with all that stuffy

A very complete SEO tool for agencies

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2018
Miguel angel V.
Consultor de Negocio & Socio Cofundador
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Since we work with WebCeo we offer a very competitive and professional SEO service to our clients

Pluspunten: Webceo allows to implement a comprehensive SEO strategy for all clients of the agency being above all very competitive in the seo on-page

Minpunten: Maybe it would improve by adding more options for linkbuilding strategies like for example scanning links of competitors

Helps to improve SEO and PPC for my clients

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Kent K.
Business & eCommerce Consulting
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Improves SEO and PPC efforts.

Pluspunten: WebCEO does a lot. I use it to produce Ranking reports for my clients to keep them abreast of their website keyword rankings. It allows me to produce reports that have no reference to WebCEO and look as though they come directly from my consulting firm (whoops, just let the cat out of the bag). I'm a believer in being proactive when it comes to SEO and PPC and WebCEO helps me and my clients do just that.

Minpunten: The interface isn't particularly intuitive with settings 'gears' scattered about the place. But it isn't terrible either. Once you take the time to learn it, navigating within it isn't too hard.

Great product, use it to manage over 30 digital marketing clients

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2018
David P.
Search Engine Optimization Manager
Internet
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software are the reports. You set up your reports with widgets (similar to WordPress widgets) and drag them to what order and format you want. You can schedule them out to email automatically and even choose specifically what you want to include.

Minpunten: The technical alerts aren't always accurate and this is frustrating. For instance, sometimes you will get an alert for a broken link, but when you check it is fine.

Been a user since 2007!

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Jacquie G.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using WebCEO since 2007, and I love it. It suits my needs perfectly for professional SEO.

Pluspunten: I like the reporting, the dashboard, and the cloud capability.

Minpunten: It is a little expensive, but they do offer deals a lot where regular users can save money.

I used WebCEO for over 3 years and have never been disappointed.

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2017
Juanne C.
Head of Search & Analytics
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simple and easily navigable. Suggestions that are on par with industry best practice and algorithm update monitoring.

Pluspunten: WebCEO gave me a bird's eye view of some rather large projects and did the job well. It has helped me stay on top of crucial campaigns during the most challenging times. Whitelabelling worked well for us and the support was great too. When it comes to SEO, WebCEO cares!

Minpunten: The ability to customize report charts and add insights alongside them was quite limiting. for me. Other minor limiting factors made me want to try out other softwares. I will be back though!

Web CEO is a powerful suite of tools to manage SEO for yourself or for clients.

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018
Justin H.
Internet
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Web CEO is a powerful tool for tracking and improving your SEO software - it has helped our company improve rankings for our own sites and those of our clients.

Pluspunten: Web CEO offers a robust set of features that allow you to monitor and improve on your SEO on a regular basis. One of my favorite pieces is the progress checklist at the top of every project that lets you track best practices and what you have done and what you haven't.

Minpunten: It can be a little overwhelming, it does a lot of things, and finding and setting all the configuration details can be time consuming.

Easy to use, great customer support

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2018
Linda A.
Internet Marketing Advisor
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We love the technical audit and seo audit features that easily allow us to spot any problems with our websites. It would take way too much time to have to scan each website manually. The keyword ranking tracker is also great.

Minpunten: The keyword research tool has not worked out for us. It does not provide keywords that we would be interested in.

33AMD loves using WebCEO

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2016
Monica D.
CFO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have greatly improved our SEO strategy. Web CEO has simplified the way we work. Now 33AMD makes important decisions faster and based on data from the WebCEO tools.

Pluspunten: complete tools

Powerful SEO tool

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2018
Digital Director

Opmerkingen: Extremely powerful SEO tool

Pluspunten: * WebCEO tracks such a wide variety of SEO options
* Their support team is always really friendly, fast and helpful
* The systems flexible to whitelabel
* The reporting is extremely thorough

Minpunten: * Little complicated navigating the site, I think sections could be named/grouped in a better way to make this easier.

An SEO platform that covers all our needs

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Ioana G.
Content Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A great number of tools, easy interface, and my coworkers can logon at no extra cost and work with me as a team.

Pluspunten: We really enjoy the number of SEO tools which cover a lot of ground. Our team can work together at no extra cost and get fresh and accurate data, which is more than I can say for other services. The Task Manager does a good job of letting me track what my teammates are doing with what they were assigned.

Minpunten: Nothing so far – I’ve got them on speed-dial on Skype.

Powerful SEO tool

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2016
Judy K.
Digital Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Found WebCEO's pricing structure to suit my needs better - it's an extremely powerful solution for monitoring, adjusting and improving website health/SEO. Since it is such a complex area to cover, it can take a while to wrap your head around it, but the support is fantastic in the interim. Friendly and efficient with problem solving and providing additional information. We've made vast improvements using the software and the pricing structure suits us perfectly (more so than others we reviewed)

Pluspunten: Great reporting - allows you to display/hide certain areas
Flexible branding options for reports
Fantastic support
Good value for money

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2016
Nelly V.
Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Waar voor je geld

We were looking for something and WebCeo showed up at the right time. It works well with us.

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It is detailed and very thorough. You definitely get what you pay for and you can immediately see how you can benefit from it.

Minpunten: You can spend a lot of time utilizing this software. There are so many aspects that the amount of time used has to be monitored.

Powerful SEO platform for small businesses and agencies

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Entertainment Account Executive
Nieuwsbladen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The checklist of best practices so you can make slow and steady progress, perfect for a whitehat approach to SEO

Minpunten: The configuration can take a while to master, and occasionally the alerts can be a bit buggy with false positives