Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

ESET Endpoint Security reviews

Over ESET Endpoint Security

Bevat anti-spyware, anti-phishing, webcontrole, anti-spam en botnetbescherming met mogelijkheden voor beheer op afstand.

Meer informatie over ESET Endpoint Security

Ease of use, quick installation, frequent database update, integrate seamlessly.

The disadvantages it has are: it analyzes a few files (zip, ace, rar), the options it has been limited. Sometimes has problems detecting compressed programs; some files do not disinfect them.

Beoordelingen van ESET Endpoint Security

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ESET Endpoint Security heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.139 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ESET Endpoint Security eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.139)

Robert
Robert
IT Engineer in VK
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Removes infections others do not.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have found ESET support to be responsive and knowledage. We have met the UK head of sales a few times at various events and it has always been a pleasure.

We are partnered with ESET as their product range has a very virus detection rate combined with a low system impact. Quite often we have customers bring in computers running other AV software and we use ESET to remove infections.

The ERA console is very flexable but can be overly complex for most use cases. Would be nice to see a better implementation of the user interface, perhaps a wizzard system. This does not affect end users though.

Rick
Sys Admin in Canada
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Overall Endpoint Protection

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good product, easy to setup and maintain. Online portal easy to use and well layed out. Most of our users are on thin clients and have profiles on the server. So very important for us to be able to catch stuff in real time but at the same time not have our system slowed to a crawl since everyone is technically using same processor and Ram power. Email security on our Exchange server also catches things weekly. Also get emails for tons of useful webinars to help us further the fight against malware.

Very easy to setup and maintain. The online portal allows you to remove old devices very efficiently so you do not overuse licenses.

We like everything about ESET as it does not slow the system down like previous endpoint product we used.

vorige maand

Hi Rick, Thank you for choosing ESET as your cybersecurity solution, and for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that our software is meeting your needs and providing you with peace of mind. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Lauren
Lauren
Project Director in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Effective and trusted security platform

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm sure there's a good technical explanation behind manual updates, but it'd be fantastic if the core program could update itself and its after-updates setting could be a little simpler. It would also be helpful to have a clearer program allowlist part; having IT tools snagged in scans is inconvenient I've been using this software for a long time and have never encountered a problem that has caused me to consider abandoning it. Because it is customized, you can choose it freely and confidently, knowing that it will meet all of your demands.

ESET endpoint protection is flexible and adaptable to keep our business one ahead of the competition and away from any danger. However, I discovered that this is the only one that has a great balance of lightness and safety. In comparison to other companies, its cost is also fair. It is, without a doubt, the best.

I spent a bit more time getting it ready for my users, I also experienced a couple of false positives at the start. We also did have a problem with a false positive ARP assault. The extra time must be spent on configuration.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback on ESET endpoint protection. We're glad to hear that you find our security platform effective and trustworthy, and that it has been beneficial for your business in staying ahead of the competition. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the initial setup and false positives. Our team is continuously working to improve the configuration process and minimize any false alarms. Regarding the manual updates and after-updates settings, we understand your point, and we'll take it into consideration for future updates to enhance user experience and make the process more streamlined. We appreciate your continued support and trust in our software, and we'll strive to meet all your demands with a customized and reliable solution. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

The best antiviris since ages ago

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It haa been a Good experience over the years

Its the most reliable security software

Not all options are included in the base plan

2 maanden geleden

We appreciate your fantastic review of ESET! Thank you for sharing and for your continued loyalty!

Rachel L
Rachel L
Digital News Coordinator in VS
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

Reliable Antivirus for Comprehensive Protection

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with ESET has been great since it is easy to use, does not cause the system to slow down, and provides protection against a broad range of threats. We have not dealt with system security challenges since we switched to ESET.

I like ESET because it is easy to set up, adjust security settings, and navigate through. It protects our systems against malware, viruses, spyware and other malicious programs and sends alerts on time. I also like real-time scanning and email filtering, which assure security and peace of mind.

ESET works quietly in the background, which sometimes makes us wonder if it is up and running. Scans sometimes take too long especially if you have many files. We have experienced a few cases of false alerts when dealing with safe files from known sources.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for your outstanding 5-star review of ESET! We're thrilled to hear that you find it easy to set up and navigate while providing comprehensive protection against malware and viruses. Your feedback about real-time scanning and email filtering is greatly appreciated. We understand your concerns about it working quietly and occasional lengthy scans. We're continuously working to improve user experience. Your trust in ESET and your positive experience since switching to us means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing ESET for your security needs!

Alain Jove
Alain Jove
Freelnacer in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

A good choice to keep viruses at bay

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the product suits my needs especially in terms of managing a relatively small network of computers. The essential functions are present to prevent intrusion, and tying it up with the default firewall as well as tweaking router settings suits just fine in preventing unwanted websites and pop ups from appearing in in your screen, and sifting through websites with anomalous content.

There's a ton of anti virus and anti malware apps already online, but one reason why I used this product is for its simplicity and for its being lightweight, and not to mention the pricing. Doing system maintenance can be a daunting task, and waiting for boot scans to finish can be time consuming especially with a lot of tasks on the to do list. Yes, I do boots cans once a month to ensure that my security software can reach the deepest caverns of my computer because with all the phishing, malware, ransomware, and viruses lingering online, it's better to make this precautions than fall prey to it. I also find it very handy using the malware scan through the browser, which is optional but can be easily changed in the settings. Along with the default Windows Firewall of Windows 10, I feel my system a lot safer, because apparently using only the latter isn't sufficient enough to keep those bad entities at bay.

Although pricing is way better than others, it is limited to some functionalities. And an advanced user might consider switching to other products if one is looking for other add-ons especially for those who have high browsing and other internet activities.

Muna
Senior Assistant in Nepal
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Eset benefits

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Well, I recommend everyone to use ESET because of it's features provided by them. You will be safe. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT IF YOU HAVE ESET ON YOUR ENDPOINT DEVICES. If you are looking for something that provides the protection for your non living beings, just try it and be happy.

The main thing I love about the ESET is it provides and shows all the angles to protect ourselves from malware, ransomware and phishing websites.

Well, I do feel that some of the features are not more user friendly. Sometime it takes time to apply the policies but at last it will work within few seconds. Also, the cost is one of the factors.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Muna, Thank you for such a glowing recommendation, we appreciate the feedback about servers on and off premises and will see what we can do to implement it.

Azizur
Network Operator in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

The management and use of ESET Endpoint Security is simple.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The user interface is simple and easy to use, and a number of management features are provided to assist me in keeping your devices secure.

Your devices are protected from viruses, malware, and other threats using a number of technologies by ESET Endpoint Security. It is particularly effective at finding and thwarting fresh threats.The performance of the system is not significantly impacted by ESET Endpoint Security due to its extreme lightness. For devices with limited resources, such laptops and mobile devices, this makes it a good option.

Compared to several other antivirus and anti-malware programs, ESET Endpoint Security is less user-friendly. Some of the functions may not be immediately obvious due to the user interface's crowded nature.Compared to some other antivirus and anti-malware programs, ESET Endpoint Security is less feature-rich. For instance, it lacks parental controls and a built-in firewall.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for choosing ESET as your cybersecurity provider, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We appreciate your time and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Antivirus for Non-Profit

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Probably the best antivirus out there right now. It has so many different helpful things that it does from browser scanning, malware, etc.

Nothing, it is a bit on the expensive side.

2 maanden geleden

We are happy to hear that ESET is your trusted security provider and that you appreciate its support and value. Thank you for sharing your review.

Mitchell
schoolbus driver in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

feel safe use eset

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

they been around a long time and i always feel safe

there is none works great with other sofeware

2 weken geleden

Hi Mitchell, Thank you for your kind words, ESET is proud to serve as your security solution.

LOURDES
Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Lightweight But Tough Virus and Web Protection

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been an ESET user since 2005. Back then there was only ESET NOD32 and it has grown a lot since with various platform protection. I am very pleased that they have not changed their style of being lightweight and easy to install (no-brainer installation and management) that I recommend it for use to friends and colleagues. I have never ever had any virus problems with ESET which is the main reason why I am confident when I recommend it even to clients. One really gets the value for his/her money with a license purchase from ESET.

It is lightweight, meaning it does not need too much resources to run in the operating system. This is the best selling factor for me of ESET NOD32, especially when compared to Norton or McAfee. The value for money is greater than Kaspersky, another antivirus product which I think is just as good as ESET. ESET is also easy to install and hassle-free. It takes very little time and supervision to install this and as long as you have fast internet, downloading the latest updates and modules is also fast and easy.

The only thing I didn't like about ESET's range of security products is that there are different version for different devices that I have to purchase them separately if I wanted an all-around ESET protection. It would be nice if there is a way to get discount on, say, mobile licenses if you already have the full Windows/Mac product purchased. I had to purchase a separate license for my Android phone - it would have been nice if I could just use the same license.

Warren
General Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

ESET - Reliable, Affordable and great support.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Eset for over 15 years now, and it's robust Anti Virus programme, combined with top notch helpdesk is a winning formula. On the rare occasion you need to contact their support, they are quick, precise and incredibly helpful.

The ease of use is it's greatest pull. It really is a plug and play solution. Once installed, it sits there doing it's job effectively. Minimal configuration is needed, but you can go as crazy as you want with it.

other AV vendors have started to add in third party software updating. This would be received well within ESET.

Craig
Owner in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Eset for centralized antimalware management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It does a great job of catching malware. Occasionally we will have a problem with security updates in Outlook. This can cause the Outlook plugin to not start.

It provide a centralized management system for anti-malware. It is easy to use and does a great job catching web and email malware.

The initial installation was a little time consuming. I need to reach out to support to get help with the base profiles. Evidently this was common, they emailed me a set already configured.

nigel
Ceo in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Feature Rich! Security at its best

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is doing a good job of antivirus protection and filtering. It is also more customizable than I have tried.

This software detected other networks on my machine. IT was good to have that information to resolve some interesting errors.

I had to set the firewall for a foreign country that is headquarters. This was a slight problem that I didn’t expect. It also seems to run slow but it could be my configuration so I can’t be sure to blame the software yet.

Marcel
Owner in Nederland
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fast and reliable

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I use ESET Endpoint Security for a number of years and am very pleased. It's fast, takes up little system memory and is constantly equipped with even better engines and options. ESET LiveGrid is a great option. ESET live grid is a system that collects information from vulnerabilities and potential threats around the world. When this is enabled, the antivirus program, working with Eset Live Grid, can detect and remove the most recently found threats from the system.

In a business environment, you cannot verify that all systems are running a version of ESET. This should be possible so that you protect all systems and do not skip one.

Mark
IT Engineer in VK
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eset Endpoint Security (Business)

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Which? has recently awarded Eset's Antivirus Product its highest score in the "Best Buy" for "paid for" products. The small footprint and speed of its scanning engine is impressive coupled with its VB100 record and free upgrade to new versions make Eset an obvious choice. It doesn't slow your machine down on scanning and is sympathetic in its notifications to cause the least disruption to your workflow. On the whole I would recommend Eset Endpoint Security highly it does what it says on the tin and with minimal fuss.

Eset Endpoint Security is a business offering of a comprehensive suite of Security products including authentication, encryption and antiviral products for multi platform. The business licenses can be purchased in blocks of 5 for a 1 to 3 year duration. The product contains antivirus, firewall, antispam, device control and web filtering. The software footprint is small and its scanning engines speed is impressive against its competition. Eset has passed each one of its VB100 labtests never missing an in the wild virus. Licensing is flexible and new versions are free as long as you hold a valid license. On demand scans can be immediate or scheduled and Esset pride themselves on keeping false positives to a minimum. Eset's support team are knowledgeable and helpful and will happily remote to your machine using ISLOnline to resolve any issues you may have. The business product can be managed by a Remote Administration Console making easy to update and configure all the Eset software on your network.

Because of Eset's comprehensive suite of products it is adviseable to get an Eset agent or Eset themselves to carry out the intial setup. As you drill through the menu's the compexity of the product becomes very evident. The home user security product contains helpful context sensitive messages to aid with its configuration but the messages produced by the business product require some technical knowledge. The firewall part of the product can be sensitive to minor network changes and block printers and devices which are contained in the secure zone. This can be very frustrating for users who have shares on thier PC which are needed by other users.

Mark
Systems Coordinator in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

ESET Offers Industry Leader Protection

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall ESET has offered good training and excellent functionality. I really hope they focus on competing with web interfaces such as Carbon Black.

ESET Endpoint Security offers the very best protection out of any of the products I've tested. CISA and Homeland Security often mention ESET's protection of various threats and has been this way for many years.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, ESET offered a much better local administration and deployment server. The current local or remote web based management sucks in comparison. ESET really should invest in re-working their management completely focusing on ease of use and configuration as I think it is the primary reason people would switch away from them. If you are willing to spend some time with this product, it really is excellent.

12 maanden geleden

We are happy to hear that ESET is your trusted security provider and that you appreciate it's support and value. Thank you for sharing your review.

Carol
Web Designer and Content Creator in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

ESET offers comprehensive defense against many threats

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ESET helps keep our computers safe from potential threats such as phishing attacks, viruses, or malware. It offers continuous monitoring and blocks suspicious files. It is quick to scan and provide alerts on time to prevent infections. However, computers with low storage and RAM might be a bit slow.

ESET offers a full set of security measures from firewall protection, real-time monitoring, web filtering. Even if it lacks VPN, it offers reliable security to prevent attacks from viruses and other malicious programs. It promptly blocks any suspected threats and alerts you especially before downloading potentially dangerous files from untrusted sources.

New users need to learn about setting up settings before they can change settings as required. It could slow down old devices with low RAM and storage. I also feel that they should consider adding a VPN to allow users browse anonymously.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your 5-star review of ESET! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that you appreciate our comprehensive defense against threats, including firewall protection, real-time monitoring, and web filtering. Your feedback is valuable, and we'll certainly take your suggestions into consideration. We're here to keep your computers safe and secure, and we're thrilled to have you as a satisfied customer!

Darina
manager in Slowakije
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers

It is best to be safe

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best is that from very beginning of using ESET software I have no problem with harms to computer or data or web site - no one. This is most important - they are continually improving their SW to be best on market and help their customer . They do their business very well - so we may do our safe and protected.

To have my data safe - not to be afraid of any harm in my data. We use many commercial data from our clients to prepare for them good offers and manage good projects - so we have to be safe with all our work. Many of my friends lost all data on damaged hardisks by activity of stupid hackers or paid so much money to unlock data in specialised companies. Data it is the most important in today times - so the best protection of computer by best software like ESET is step to right direction. I use ESET software for more than ten years - no one problem with any harm of computer or data - and we use internet daily. ESET is the best

there is no one thing, even I like the design and name - it so good

ukasz
ukasz
Cybersecurity specialist in Polen
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Protect your endpoints with ease

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its a great Endpoint protection software, perfect for small and big companys. If have a lot of endpoints I definitely suggest to set a ESET PROTECT console for managing your infrastructure. The feature to block websites and usb deviced is really usefull and easy to configure like all the program is.

I like the user-friendly interface of Eset Endpoint Security, its super easy to find any option you are looking for. You don't need to be IT specialist to work with it without problems.

Sometimes there are server connection problems, but ususally they are quickly solved.

vorig jaar

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Anthony
Anthony
Software Engineer in VS
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Total protection and maximum productivity

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ESET Endpoint Security is a very comprehensive protection tool. Its startup panel gives you a quick overview of the device count, the number of detected threats and a threat trend line.

It is an easy-to-configure platform and is seamlessly managed from a unified cloud-based console. It takes up very little computing resources and computers are not slowed down in its operation. It is highly effective in detecting and blocking suspicious processes that may turn out to be ransomware. It has the ability to run memory scans in search of malicious attacks. ESET's support team responds effectively and in a short period of time.

The only thing that so far I think should be considered is that compared to similar platforms, its cost is considerably high.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for choosing ESET as your cybersecurity solution, and for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that our software is meeting your needs and that you are finding it to be a smooth integration process to provide you with peace of mind. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Vincenzo
Mr in Italië
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

A Warranty

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is very positive. I was easily able to configure all my colleagues' PCs by disabling all user functions and managing all services remotely.

ESET Endpoint Security is a very reliable system and very easy to use. Administrators have no difficulty in both configuration and deployment.

From my experience as a system administrator, the product does not have any type of difficulty or critical issue.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for your positive review of ESET Endpoint Security! We're thrilled to hear that you find it reliable and user-friendly and that it has made your job as a system administrator a breeze. We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy using our product.

Riaan
Operational Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Endpoint Security

4,0 7 maanden geleden

The end point security and the handling of security matters. Our system are secure and ensure up to date security enhancements. Easy deployment

Sometimes cause web sites not to open and causes some programs not to update

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that ESET Endpoint Security has provided you with reliable and up-to-date security for your systems. We understand the occasional issues you mentioned and appreciate your patience. If you ever need assistance with those specific challenges, our support team is here to help. We're thrilled to have you as a satisfied customer!

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

An adaptable anti-virus that can be customised for each device it is on

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used ESET for several years and have generally been very happy with it. The main issues I have had with it are related to updating the software or installation of it where it occasionally fails to do so automatically via the various tasks referenced in Pros thus resulting in manual intervention being required.
The admin portal could do with an update as it seems mildly dated and some of the features are needlessly difficult to modify - triggers on certain tasks for instance do not seem to be able to be edited, instead they must be deleted and re-created.

Easy to set up tasks for specific groups Can set up dynamic groups to facilitate running of certain tasks e.g. GPO installs eset agent, eset detects client with agent but no AV, adds to "No AV" dynamic group, task runs that installs AV, ESET detects AV installed but not activated, adds to "AV not activated" dynamic group, task runs that activates AV, ESET detects out of date database, adds to AV out of date dynamic group, task updates AV, etc. Support are very quick to respond and are able to provide comprehensive guides on features.

Sometimes tasks fail for no detectable reason and the only way to fix is to manually run the task. This can be time consuming. Some viruses are not removed by ESET, this results in the need to run a script to delete the offending files.

Diego Luis
Owner in Argentinië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A state-of-the-art security tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been excellent, especially since I have an extremely reliable security tool, due to the work I do on a daily basis with my PC. One of the things that I like the most is that I have been able to block and detect threats that apparently other antiviruses could not.

Reliability robust always up to date Sandboxing 0 day can be custom configured with some ease Detect threats others don't It is very fast It does not consume so many resources, or at least on my PC it works perfectly, without interference with other applications when it works in the background

It requires a certain learning curve if you want to get the most out of the more personalized settings.

2 jaar geleden