ESET Endpoint Security reviews

4,7 (1.008) Schrijf een review!

Over ESET Endpoint Security

Bevat anti-spyware, anti-phishing, webcontrole, anti-spam en botnetbescherming met mogelijkheden voor beheer op afstand.

Meer informatie over ESET Endpoint Security

Ease of use, quick installation, frequent database update, integrate seamlessly.

The disadvantages it has are: it analyzes a few files (zip, ace, rar), the options it has been limited. Sometimes has problems detecting compressed programs; some files do not disinfect them.

Beoordelingen van ESET Endpoint Security

Waar voor je geld

ESET Endpoint Security heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.008 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ESET Endpoint Security eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.007)

Gabriella
Gabriella
Process Design Engineer and CEO in Zuid-Afrika
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

Works well whether entry-level or high performance

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having used ESET for about seven years there are definitely more pros than cons.

I have used ESET for about 7 years back and forth and at times together with another antivirus. When I first started with ESET it did a really good job, my laptop was not performing well, I installed it and managed to remove over 20 malicious software. I like how it works well on different computer systems, be it entry-level or high performance. I am currently running it on an i5 processor with 8 GBs of RAM and it works well. It uses low computing power and it does not slow down my computer. I like the ESET splash screen that shows up on computer startup, it's interesting how it's changed over the years. The splash screen has a clean and premium feel to it and it makes using ESET thus much more pleasant. The splash screen simply shows up and automatically disappears, making starting up pleasant and not long especially when compared to other programs where a complete window opens up which then has to be closed. I have also used it on an entry-level computer with a Celeron processor and 4 GBs of RAM. It worked well, and I still saw the above pros, and most importantly I was able to scan my computer and have it free of malware.

I do not have much against ESET, it works well, except that scan times are lengthy, but this is related to file sizes that I have on my machine and in any case, I found it to still be quicker than other programs. There is a price point to ESET and even though it works well there are other anti-virus programs with a free plan that compete strongly with it.

Josh
Senior Support Engineer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Absolute top quality product & on par with business-grade Microsoft 365 Defender

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Both our own company and our customers have been using the product for many years with very little problems. Microsoft have caught up now with their latest 365 Defender offerings, but I wouldn't necessarily choose one over the other in terms of performance. Deployment of the Microsoft product is more straight forward, so if ESET can improve in this area they will be on to a clear winner.

ESET doesn't hog system resources and idles seamlessly in the background. Definition updates are released very regularly and if any infections are found users are notified in a very clear manner.

The cloud management which can be attached to this software is poor in terms of user interface design, which makes it less appealing for companies looking to deploy it in this manner.

vorige maand

Thank you for your loyalty to ESET, and for taking the time to share your thoughts on our product. We're glad to hear that you've been using ESET for years and that you find our software suite reliable. We constantly aim to improve our products and are happy to know that some specific features are normally added soon after. Thank you again for choosing ESET as your security provider and we hope you'll continue to do so in the future.

Carlos
RAMS engineer in Spanje
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

End Points Protection solution

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ESET has detected many cyber risk.

It consumes hardly any resources, is very quiet, has a great protection capacity and has functionalities for both inexperienced and professional users.

There are a little things that I don not like such as the ESET Endpoint Antivirus edition with a very limited range of features, abuse of pop-up windows and lack of own firewall in the basic version.

vorige maand

Thank you for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it. We're constantly working to improve our products and your comments will help us do that. Thank you for using ESET!

Ahmed
Presales Team leader in Irak
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

ESET EPP review after using it personnally for 6 yrs. and at work for 2 yrs.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: very easy and very good interface, they have the fastest updates, also very good exclusion and light on the PCs better offering, ease f use, light on PC so enhance performance.

doesn't affect hardware performance, fastest updates, fantastic detection.

needs to be for bigger enterprises, offering to servers and data-centers needs to be better.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your kind words and endorsement, ESET is truly honored to have your trust. Our team works hard every day to make sure our products are the best they can be and it's great to see that we're meeting your needs. We hope to continue providing you with the protection you need for years to come.

Dhanushka
Network Security Engineer in Nederland
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

ESET Endpoint Security: Comprehensive Protection for Your Devices

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have had a positive experience with ESET Endpoint Security. It offers comprehensive protection and is easy to use. The scans are thorough and the system is reliable, making it a great choice for users who need a secure system that is customizable and effective.

ESET Endpoint Security is a comprehensive security suite that offers robust malware protection and comprehensive system control. It has a user-friendly interface and a wide range of customization options, making it easy to tailor the protection to your needs. It is also very effective at detecting and blocking malicious websites and phishing attacks.

The downside to ESET Endpoint Security is that it can be a bit resource-heavy when running scans and it can take some time to complete. Additionally, the system can be a bit slow when loading the dashboard and changing settings.

Calum
IT Manager in VK
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A good endpoint security suite

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mostly positive - endpoint security is one of the more tedious aspects of IT management so anything that ensures it works and is as easy to administer as possible is a bonus. I've no complaints with ESET's abilities to protect devices on my AD but I do have serious reservations about getting it rolled out to them in the first place.

I've used a few cloud-based security suites and ESET is pretty much as good as the others I've come across. Having inherited an ESET implementation when I joined my current company, I felt no need to rip out and replace - not something that can be said about a lot of the rest of the systems I found! Use and administration of ESET Endpoint Security is generally intuitive and in the year or so I've looked after it, it's given me no cause for concern - we have remained malware and virus free.

Integration with my Active Directory is my one bugbear - I spent a lot of time on the phone with the guys from support trying to get it to install seamlessly on new endpoints as they appear on the domain. A trivial issue with BitDefender GravityZone, it's seemingly impossible with ESET. The Remote Adminisitrator installs correctly but I have to manually intervene to install the endpoint application on a new device and the method to deploy it from the web console is clunky at best. Definitely not a strong-point.

3 weken geleden

Thank you for choosing ESET as your cybersecurity provider, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We appreciate your time and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

ugwu
ugwu
CFa in Nigeria
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Mainstream eset endpoint reviews

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's Being a good experience as sucurity of our database is important to our operations

It's easy to use and has a good user experience when navigating within its space

It collect database from it user's without promoting the user

Joselio
CEO in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

ESET Endpoint Security helps me a lot

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I really like it and I think is the best cost benefit

ESET is easy to install and easy to operate!

It is a little bit slow when the first time loaded in memory during the boot PC process.

Oscar
Oscar
Owner in Mexico
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excelent antivirus that does not affect performance

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Maintains the systems secure without impact the system performance for a affordable price

Easy to use, ver secure and not impact the performance performance

Some options in the menus should be more easy to reach

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for choosing ESET, and for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our products and that they are working well for you without causing any issues. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing ESET!

tod
CEO in VS
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

Eset has the least impact on your computer

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Once installed this is the best product on the market for any size organization's endpoint security. Just don't count on tech support being there in a timely fashion.

I have tried Many endpoint security products and this is by far the least intrusive software with the lowest computer impact. No slow downs and very few false positives.

Installation with a legacy key without a login is a royal pain. You email tech support and wait for days to a canned response.

2 maanden geleden

We are happy to hear that ESET is your trusted security provider and that you appreciate its support and value. Thank you for sharing your review. If you have any concerns don't hesitate to get in touch with our online support chat on our website https://helpus.eset.com/.

Mark
Sales & Service in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Solid endpoint solution for less

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, since we have tested new products with additional new features but when we got it, we definitely felt it was the best out there.

When we were looking for new endpoint solution, we knew there is so many out there and they are all relatively pushy when talking to their sales people. We went through the normal process with Eset and found the pricing mixed with the easy to use reporting and alerting features were better than anything else we tried to that point, overall great decision and very happy with our choice when we moved over.

Honestly not a ton of dislikes here, everything did exactly what we hoped for it to do, so not much here.

LOURDES
Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Lightweight But Tough Virus and Web Protection

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been an ESET user since 2005. Back then there was only ESET NOD32 and it has grown a lot since with various platform protection. I am very pleased that they have not changed their style of being lightweight and easy to install (no-brainer installation and management) that I recommend it for use to friends and colleagues. I have never ever had any virus problems with ESET which is the main reason why I am confident when I recommend it even to clients. One really gets the value for his/her money with a license purchase from ESET.

It is lightweight, meaning it does not need too much resources to run in the operating system. This is the best selling factor for me of ESET NOD32, especially when compared to Norton or McAfee. The value for money is greater than Kaspersky, another antivirus product which I think is just as good as ESET. ESET is also easy to install and hassle-free. It takes very little time and supervision to install this and as long as you have fast internet, downloading the latest updates and modules is also fast and easy.

The only thing I didn't like about ESET's range of security products is that there are different version for different devices that I have to purchase them separately if I wanted an all-around ESET protection. It would be nice if there is a way to get discount on, say, mobile licenses if you already have the full Windows/Mac product purchased. I had to purchase a separate license for my Android phone - it would have been nice if I could just use the same license.

nigel
Ceo in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Feature Rich! Security at its best

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is doing a good job of antivirus protection and filtering. It is also more customizable than I have tried.

This software detected other networks on my machine. IT was good to have that information to resolve some interesting errors.

I had to set the firewall for a foreign country that is headquarters. This was a slight problem that I didn’t expect. It also seems to run slow but it could be my configuration so I can’t be sure to blame the software yet.

Steve
Steve
Owner in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Outstanding Protecion

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've never had an issue with Malware, Spyware or Viruses since I started using EST about 10 years ago.

Provides outstanding protection Easy installation and upgrading Never had an issue with Malware or Viruses since switching Also like the pricing models for those that own several devices

I haven't found anything to complain about. It just plain works as advertised. You'd hardly know it was there.

Jay
Supreme Being in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Eset Endpoint Security - good all roung protection

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A few hiccups getting it trained at the beginning, but i have been using it for a while now and it hasnt needed anything, and it has protected me against a few. As a computer tech, I know I have to spend a bit of extra time setting it up for my users, however after the first few days I know I will get far less calls regarding viruses that overall it saves me far more time than I lost during the software install.

Ease of use, good security, this is set it and forget it type deal - once you have it installed and running it pretty much takes care of itself (and your computer)

At the start we had a few false positives (telling me I had a virus when I didnt) but you just tell it that is NOT a virus and it wont think that file or program is a virus again - ie next time you do a virus scan

Marcel
Owner in Nederland
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fast and reliable

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I use ESET Endpoint Security for a number of years and am very pleased. It's fast, takes up little system memory and is constantly equipped with even better engines and options. ESET LiveGrid is a great option. ESET live grid is a system that collects information from vulnerabilities and potential threats around the world. When this is enabled, the antivirus program, working with Eset Live Grid, can detect and remove the most recently found threats from the system.

In a business environment, you cannot verify that all systems are running a version of ESET. This should be possible so that you protect all systems and do not skip one.

Binoy
Dr in India
Medische praktijk, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Solid security offered for the asking price, but could be more aesthetically pleasing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think it's mixed. It wasn't always pleasant and I had to switch to other antivirus programs.

I have used a lot of antivirus software in quite a few systems with varying specifications and I can tell that Eset is at least not resource hogging as Norton. This was the reason I switched to Eset at first. But I found better software later.

Though it is faster than Norton and doesn't use as much resources, there are better one's out there. Though this happened in the Windows XP era, Eset still couldn't protect my pc all those years back when I made the switch from Norton. Another thing I don't like is the very 'plain' UI. Not very aesthetically pleasing.

Edgar
Manager in Colombia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A software that really helps

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ESET has definitely been a very useful tool for us. Its light client is really light, it does not affect the performance of the computers in a drastic or noticeable way, you do not have to worry that your computer is slow and you do not know if it is because OS updated or if it is the antivirus that makes it slow. With closed eyes I stay with ESET and I recommend it.

When you are a small company, many times, if not always, you force yourself to look for elements or things that work and that fit your budget and that really HELP you in your daily operation, that is why we usually search and try, search and try , and one day we found this tool: ESET. The big antivirus software developer houses already existed, they were the best known and at the same time the ones that established market prices, and surely for this reason, ESET, not having the recognition that those companies had, was not a tool that demanded a considerable budget (and I'm still talking about small companies, micro companies), so we gave ourselves the opportunity to get to know ESET. Once we had already used antivirus from those prestigious brands, we knew what to expect from them and of course, thinking that it was what existed in the market, we had to assume that this is what had to be used, those heavy software that slowed down your computer, and you had to put up with it because we wanted to be protected and we trusted that those tools were protecting us. I must confess that we knew about ESET through colleagues who also had the need to look for efficient, functional and safe tools, so we did the software test, the result: the perfect solution for our needs. And the needs were and still are very simple: software that protects, software that is easy to use, and software that does not affect the performance of the computer. ESET is the good one.

I can't talk about things that I don't like about ESET because this tool has been really useful and has served its purpose and I could say that it is not needed anymore. It is understood that the graphical interface with the user is simpler, less unnecessary functionalities than that of other antiviruses, but I don't see it as something negative. I hope that they continue to maintain the same quality and safety, and proce that they have offered to this day without their heads going through the roof.

Darina
manager in Slowakije
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers

It is best to be safe

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best is that from very beginning of using ESET software I have no problem with harms to computer or data or web site - no one. This is most important - they are continually improving their SW to be best on market and help their customer . They do their business very well - so we may do our safe and protected.

To have my data safe - not to be afraid of any harm in my data. We use many commercial data from our clients to prepare for them good offers and manage good projects - so we have to be safe with all our work. Many of my friends lost all data on damaged hardisks by activity of stupid hackers or paid so much money to unlock data in specialised companies. Data it is the most important in today times - so the best protection of computer by best software like ESET is step to right direction. I use ESET software for more than ten years - no one problem with any harm of computer or data - and we use internet daily. ESET is the best

there is no one thing, even I like the design and name - it so good

Jonas
Principal Software Engineer in Duitsland
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

"Whatever you need to safeguard your computer."

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Screening and restricting website visits, monitoring programs in the case that any devices are taken, and guaranteeing that our confidential material is not accessed and distributed across the web are all examples of security measures. Our test approach demonstrated that the security features are reliable. When combating zero-day attacks, the Live Guards level is quite effective. Installation and maintenance are pretty simple and basic. The nicest thing about ESET is it's doing a lot of stuff effectively. The antivirus software has consistently kept us safe. On the database server, we faced problems with zero-day attacks and one previous vulnerability. Installing protection immediately eliminated the problems. After installing ESET on our database server, we had instant piece of mind. This is a strongly recommended application.

I've utilized ESET at prior workplaces and understand how effectively it operates, which is why I'm utilizing it at my present job. I don't need to stress about whether or not it will work, or concerning a complicated configuration. It offers me peace of mind realizing that I won't have to waste hrs. configuring it. It performs its function admirably. The ability of the Live Security to identify and update new attacks in live time boosted our security and reduced our annoyance while confronted with new attacks on our own.

The security platform is segregated from the corporate panel from the administrative perspective, which might be confusing for some. Installation is a pain to get just right, and updates have often resulted in total reinstalls. The additional effort invested in setup pays off. I dislike the learning format too though; it ultimately leads to an interactive format, so why not use the interactive format from the beginning?

ukasz
ukasz
Cybersecurity specialist in Polen
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Protect your endpoints with ease

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its a great Endpoint protection software, perfect for small and big companys. If have a lot of endpoints I definitely suggest to set a ESET PROTECT console for managing your infrastructure. The feature to block websites and usb deviced is really usefull and easy to configure like all the program is.

I like the user-friendly interface of Eset Endpoint Security, its super easy to find any option you are looking for. You don't need to be IT specialist to work with it without problems.

Sometimes there are server connection problems, but ususally they are quickly solved.

Reactie ESET AUS

3 maanden geleden

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

CS Specialist in Slowakije
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

If you wanna the best antivirus, purchase this software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The antivirus solution from ESET is currently the best on the market. It is more expensive, but you get perfect protection for your money.

+ daily update of virus database + system administrators can set-up/manage/handle employees' tools through ERA + real-time file system protection

- a little bit high costs (paid license) - missing apps for iOS devices - web access protection sometimes blocks valid web sites

Joseph
Personal Support Worker in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

It just works! I don't have to worry about viruses anymore.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great, works like it's supposed to.

ESET helps me not have to worry about computer security. It's simple, works in the background, and doesn't bog my computer down.

The icon in the taskbar is a little odd, but helpful when I need it, but I rarely need it.

Diego Luis
Owner in Argentinië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A state-of-the-art security tool

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been excellent, especially since I have an extremely reliable security tool, due to the work I do on a daily basis with my PC. One of the things that I like the most is that I have been able to block and detect threats that apparently other antiviruses could not.

Reliability robust always up to date Sandboxing 0 day can be custom configured with some ease Detect threats others don't It is very fast It does not consume so many resources, or at least on my PC it works perfectly, without interference with other applications when it works in the background

It requires a certain learning curve if you want to get the most out of the more personalized settings.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you for choosing ESET as your cybersecurity solution, and for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that our software is meeting your needs and providing you with peace of mind. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Hakob
Applications Engineer in Armenië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The best cyber security service so far

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using ESET services for more than 10 years now and can confirm that this is one of the best services ever, if not the best one. Mostly I am using the Antivirus and Internet Security, they both never failed protecting my machines.

It basically has all the necessary tools to keep me safe in the computer environment. I can't remember when I last time reinstalled my operating system because of viruses, malware, or other harmful things.One of the best aspects of the tool that it never slowed down my PC performance.

There is basically nothing negative about ESET systems from my side. On minor thing that I noticed in the last update that it surrounds your web browser window with a green frame, notifying that I am safe on that webpage, and even though there is a check button to hide it, it doesn't hide.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your loyalty to ESET, and for taking the time to share your thoughts on our product. We're glad to hear that you've been using ESET for close to a decade and that you find our software suite reliable. We constantly aim to improve our products and are happy to know that some specific features are normally added soon after. Thank you again for choosing ESET as your security provider and we hope you'll continue to do so in the future.