Over Retently

Retently helps you track business CX metrics: NPS, CSAT & CES. Collect, manage and act on the received customer feedback.

Meer informatie over Retently

The software itself is very user friendly, easy to setup and use.

Sending the same campaign in different languages is a little troublesome if you're on the basic subscription model.

Beoordelingen van Retently

4,9
4,9
Waar voor je geld

Retently heeft een totaalscore van 5,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 25 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (25)

Sorteren op

Heb je Retently eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (25)

Mark
Mark
Marketing and Community Coordinator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Clean, beautiful design, intuitive interface, great customer support, and a high value product.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use, beautiful and intuitive interface, cost effective.

I was looking JUST an NPS solution. Many of the bigger survey companies provide NPS as an option, but you end up having to pay for all the other bells and whistles you may not need. If you're a believer in the power and value of the NPS survey, you realize you don't NEED any other type of survey. The fact that Retently solely focuses on the NPS survey, and at a great price point, made them the obvious choice for me.

None!

Evan
Head of Customer Service Operations in Australië
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Solid Platform, Great Support, Very Affordable

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The product was very easy to set up and transition from other vendors. With in a day I had imported all our data and was ready to send out a campaign. Very easy to use.

There's not much I don't like about this software. There are additional features I would like to see but they are already on the developer's road map. The only real feature I feel needs to be priortised is being able to one one contact across multiple campaigns (think surveys) with rules to prevent multiple surveys being sent. For example, if I have an NPS, CES and CSAT Campaign that all have similar triggers, a customer could receive all 3 surveys. The team are very responsive though and working to make this a platform businesses of all sizes can rely on. Very happy we made the switch.

George
George
Lead Customer Success Manager in Griekenland
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Does what it promises

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Retently as our NPS survey platform for our web platform. This has allowed us to measure the satisfaction score for our clients, reach out to them when they have an issue, and generally improve on our relationship with them.

Simple and modern UI Fairly generous plan for up to 3,000 responses per month The dashboard functionality allows for filtering out results in multiple ways (dates, campaign, tags, etc)

Retently does one thing, NPS surveys, and it does it well. However, it could be more versatile in how its campaigns are setup. It currently allows for open ended questions and a thank you page, but I would love it if there were other options for surveys, as well as more customizations options. As far as I know there is no easy way to integrate with an Android/iOS mobile app.

Hilary
Head of Marketing in Canada
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best customer support!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great tool for helping to understand your customer experience and evaluate NPS.

Retently has phenomenal customer support. Their live chat has an almost instant response time and the team never hesitates to walk you through a problem. We selected Retently for this purpose. Price-wise, it has similar features and implementation to a lot of comparable services, but we liked their Intercom integration and team!

The menu can be a bit cumbersome to understand and I feel like they could be a bit more clear about what each feature does in terms of reporting and analyzing.

Advisor in Moldavië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Product

Opmerkingen: Hi!
I'd like to share a quick overview of my experience with Retently.
Recommendations to others Retently app is easy to setup, and within minutes you can get it working.
There are clear steps on what you have to do after signing up t :
Import Customers
Personalize Survey
Finish Set up
What do you like best?
Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers
Segmentation Customers
Segmentation of Responses
Dashboard Analytics and Trends
What problems are you solving and what are my benefits?
This app allows me to send Net Promoter Score surveys to my customers , that way I can track their satisfaction and improve my business by delivering more value to the customers.

Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers Notifications - send me immediate, daily, weekly reports of new responses and scores Segmentation Customers Segmentation of Responses Dashboard Analytics and Trends

Nothing, great product and great service!They delivered the value at the right time with the right mindset.

Abbe
Executive Assistant in VK
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Superb Customer Service and product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great to be able to have different campaigns for the various offerings of our business so we can track what is successful and gain valuable feedback as to what is working well for our clients.

Firstly, every experience I have had communicating with Retently has been a positive one. They always answer questions promptly and communicate effectively - no room for needless frustrations! The software itself is very user friendly, easy to setup and use. I researched several products before choosing Retently and this was based on various things - customer service, user friendly / ease of setting up and price.

Initially we only signed up to the cheapest package which includes only one campaign. We soon realised we needed more than one campaign. But that's not a Retently software issue and not something I didn't like - it's just something that I discovered we would need (more than one campaign) so we have upgraded to the next package.

Sharoon
CEO in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Simple and easy product. Good API. Great Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Getting to learn how our customers think about the product has been a great way to improve.

It does exactly what it's supposed to do without clutter. Good user experience and as the CEO I get to see exactly what I want to see and nothing more.

Would love to embed the survey as part of apps. Other than that, we have not faced any major issues with the product.

Customer Success Manager in VS

Easy-to-use NPS tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Setup only took minutes, and everything just works. Not only is it easy to set up and deploy NPS campaigns, it's easy to visualize the results and follow up with responders. Plus Retently plugs into the other tools I'm using. I'm a huge fan.

I don't have any complaints. Even when there's been a small glitch, the customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. And the low cost is great, too.

Customer Success Officer in Denemarken
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Intuitive tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The product is easy to use, yet includes a lot of relevant features, and gives us a great overview of the NPS results. The service is exceptionally good. We always receive instant answers to any question and personal demonstrations if it's required.

Kellie
Kellie
Founder and Chief Connector in VS
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Quick and Easy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I felt good about how my customers thought of my business, but it was wonderful to see it in print. I also realize that I should be able to convert much of the feedback into Google reviews and increase my rankings. That will get me to the top of my page. I'm excited to get a regular review process started.

I really like how intuitive and easy it was for me to send my first survey. I was able to upload a logo, customize questions, link to my MailChimp customer list, and send the survey in under 20 minutes. You can't beat that!

Can't think of a thing! It was super easy.

Justin
Product Manager in Zuid-Afrika

Incredibly easy to use and understand

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It makes total sense, and everything is easy to find and is very flexible. The support from the Product team is outstanding and will often take suggestions from clients and implement, I feel like my voice and concerns are being heard.

There is some functionality missing, especially when it comes to the in-app survey which becomes bothersome to new users of our website. They are immediately shown the popup but they've hardly used the site so it annoys them.

Medha
Product Manager in India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great application for conducting quick surveys

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Prompt service over email. Great user friendly options to customise questions and the scores. Monitoring the scores is also very intuitive.

We can get more options to edit the survey creation. We can have an option to change the sequence of portions in the survey.

Mathieu
CEO in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great NPS software for Intercom users

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We chose Retently because their Intercom integration is the best on the market. When I had a question, their support team was very kind and fast to response.

I think their self-onboarding process could be improved a bit, but their online support made up for it.

Keith
Customer Marketing Manager in Ierland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Great NPS Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Intercom. Clear steps on how to set it up and to use it effectively. Retently has played a big role in helping us to retain customers, get quotes and testimonials and has also helped reduce churn by acting quickly on the feedback provided. Fantastic support team which is always on hand to help with any questions. Would highly recommend

Easy to use - easy integration with Intercom. Notifications - instant notifications so team can follow up on feedback Customer support - always on hand to help with any questions Dashboard and analytics

Would like to be able to identify easier if a user has given multiple scores to identify whether or not there score has increased or decreased

John J.
John J.
Founder & CEO in VS

The Retently team was very helpful in getting up and running.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy implementation of industry standard NPS product.

Super quick on-boarding. Very competitive pricing. What more could you want? Having a NPS process in place is a must for our business.

No native interface with BigCommerce but easily solved with Zapier. Support provided by Retently in getting everything dialed in properly.

Volunteer in Brazilië
, 201-500 werknemers

Useful insights and nice integration

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and helpful insights

I can evaluate the NPS on the dashboard The system is very easy to use I integrate it wth various tools through Zapier

If you have to send a lot of emails it can be quite expensive. But its usefulness is what makes it worth it,

Jordan
Co Founder in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

I evaluated 4 platforms and Retently was the only one that checked all my boxes

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use, great customer support, great UI, and did exactly what I needed it to do

Reporting Export could be a little more refined than a csv dump

Maurice
Team Lead Customer Care in Zwitserland
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Retently is the perfect NPS software solution for us

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Retently for our customer NPS surveys and will soon start to use its multiple question survey for other surveys as well. It is easy to set up and even more easy to analyse and visualize the results at the end with custom feedback tags and other visualization features. it has a cool dashboard with instant access to all NPS results and different segments.

Easy UX, many features but simplified and not overloaded, perfect fit for our use case, integrations, support, freedom in template design & customization,

So far nothing, everything works smooth and nicely

Daniel
Managing member in VS

Absolutely amazing!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Incredibly easy to upload a customer CSZ file into the software and tag it correctly. The customer support was right there with me the whole time to get to get my campaign started and sent out.

The only complaint I have is that they asked for a review on cap terra's website. I had to switch browsers 4x in order to leave this review. Retently is much more straightforward to use.

Product & Operations Manager in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Retently NPS Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Retently has all that you need as an NPS app. It helped us to take action faster and improve retention. Keep up good work!

How easy it's to set up and available integrations.

It would be nice to get some alerts if the volume of NPS responses is not usual. There was an issue on our end still it took time even to notice that we didn't get responses for one of the segments.

CEO in Singapore
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great response rates thanks to Retently

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service and support and good value for money.

I was amazed with the response rates of the surveys we ran. It was much higher than previous systems and what we expected. The software is easy to use and very intuitive.

Nothing I can think of right now. It had all our integration requirements.

Ali
Marketing Manager in VS
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Well-polished platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to navigate UI, customizable from start to finish.

I would like for my audiences to be more easily defined and separated.

Marketing Specialist in Roemenië
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

The ease of use of Retently

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can now see what our clients think about our services.

I started with Retently and I immediately could send out surveys. It's veary easy to use.

For me there are no problems with Retently.

Adrian
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp
Derek
Derek
Director of Project Management in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Simple. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

5,0 vorig jaar

It integrates with our CRM (Pipedrive) and can push NPS updates to Slack! It's easy to use, easy to deploy, and great value.

Only thing I didn't like is I was pestered to leave a review on this site...but I get it.