Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Trellix Endpoint Security reviews

Over Trellix Endpoint Security

Oplossing voor eindpuntbescherming die beveiligingsbeheer en realtime gegevensverzameling levert voor desktops, virtuele systemen en servers.

Meer informatie over Trellix Endpoint Security

Customer Support is pleasant and quick to reply. The program is constantly being updated.

The expense incurred in the protection against cyber security attack is a trade-off of having an unused personal computer. It is a burden for low income level people.

Beoordelingen van Trellix Endpoint Security

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Trellix Endpoint Security heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.803 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Trellix Endpoint Security eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.803)

Osip
Teacher
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

McAfee Endpoint Security

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Przemek
Przemek
Lead, Infrastructure Specialist in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

I am sure about my endpoints security.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am overall very satisfied with Trellix Endpoint Security. As end user I feel safe about my data and my machine and even when I make some risky actions when distracted for example click inappropriate link, I can rely on Trellix to warn me about the risk. As Trellix administrator I am satisfied with update release timeframes and once everything is set up there is nothing to worry about.

Trellix is a product with long history inherited from Mcaffee. You can see this when using the software as it has all security components and functions you could imagine, and it provides complexed endpoint security. The modules are very well integrated with each other which works very good in case some threats are present in the environment.

As I am also responsible for preparation of the product for installation and installation on end machines, I have struggled few times to do my job. I have faced issues with configuration, updates and installation. However, none of these issues stopped me from finishing my tasks but were just obstacles on my way. Thanks to good documentation and vendor support all problem were quickly resolved.

Evelyn
Evelyn
Media Producer in Mexico
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome security and device control

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using it on my personal laptop and then I asked for it at my 9-5pm job. Is very easy to use, I don't fear any viruses or threats to come into my devices and we can set policies for external devices to use.

Is easy and convenient to use. The real-time monitoring with reports helps to do fewer efforts when it comes to verifying work. The device control is very handy so you can decide what kind of devices are allowed and which ones to block.

Sometimes the time's policy can fail on the endpoint due to communications failure but is not so often. Furthermore, that is very easy to use, it does the job it is made for.

Nico
Network and Security Systems Administrator in Bahama’s
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Responds to potential incidents and add intelligence to the analysis of incoming records

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Highly compatible with our systems needs and very capable of coping with emerging threats.

Being a user friendly software, Trellix Endpoint Security ensures consistency of the analysis and response to indications of potential incidents. It extends the capabilities of log management systems with addition of specific analytical and contextual functions. It is designed to support real-time monitoring defending the system against unauthorized access and intrusion. It has proven to be good and reliable. It has acted as a crucial tool to safeguard our computing environments and data.

Best and flawless tool against firewall, antivirus, spyware detection and password protection. They are all working well for us.

Crayle
Crayle
Freelance Digital Marketer in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Virus protection that acts just like a virus!

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having this software installed on your computer is like volunteering to constantly be interrupted. I don't need my anti-virus software to announce to me that its doing it's job every time it scans something. But it announces it anyway! That alone slows down my entire workflow. If I need to download 50 images in a row, I should be able to keep clicking to the next image to pull up the save menu while the previous image is being scanned. Instead, it whites out your whole browser screen to pop up the message "Scanning your download for viruses!" Other programs do that at the bottom of your screen.
I can't even go to another tab to read an e-mail or something while it scans, because it whites out EVERY TAB.
I also don't need pop-ups advertising other products on my desktop. One of the benefits of having virus protection is you're less likely to get pop-ups. Not so with McAfee! This program also has excessive alerts, and e-mails me at least once a month with headlines that imply they're monthly summaries of the way I've the program over the month, but are actually also just ads for themselves trying to send you to their website.

I haven't gotten a virus yet, so at least it's doing the bare minimum.

It whites out my ENTIRE BROWSER SCREEN the whole time it scans a download, to let me know that it's scanning my download. It also has pop-up ads for itself and other related services, and excessive alerts that you can't seem to shut off. It basically feels like you have a virus.

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Duitsland
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Security across all devices using the best technology

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a delighted user and the experience was unforgettable.I would highly recommend.

No more sleepless nights, this software is what I have been looking for for they detect any cyber attacks even the hidden ones Very much affordable compared to its competitors and it ensures the safety of your organizations and keep it out of any threat.Their customer service is always available and ready to help.You can simplify your effectiveness and boost security in your organizations.

No complains, everything went perfectly just as I expected.

Chanaka
Chanaka
Civil Engineer in Sri Lanka
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Good endpoint security option with room to improve

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: McAfee's endpoint security is a useful and vital tool for users who seek enhanced security for their devices. With device encryption and an enhanced detection engine, higher security than a typical security system is provided. With frequent updates, McAfee secures users from the latest threats. And the user interface is okay too. But McAfee tends to overload the resources therefore a device with a higher-level performance is needed. Also sometimes false detection occurs which is alarming for users with less knowledge about computers.

Endpoint security by McAfee has a good detection system compared to windows defender and several other security tools. And with regular updates, McAfee ensures higher protection from the latest threats. And the user interface seems quite easy and comfortable for users. Considering the detection engine and security, McAfee was able to protect the device from many threats during usage, and I have never encountered any malware that could bypass McAfee security. Additionally, users can secure their data using the encryption methods available.

Sometimes McAfee identifies even normal files as threats and removes the files so that's an issue I have faced with McAfee. And McAfee tends to overload the device making overall performance slower. I felt significant lagging after the integration of the McAfee security system. And I would like it if McAfee is able to increase its scanning functionality.

Uzair
Uzair
Resident Engineer in Pakistan
Olie en energie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

An effective antivirus product from one of the leading security companies

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use McAfee Endpoint Security as a primary security solution to protect our infrastructure nodes. We have also integrated it with McAfee EPolicyOrchestrator (EPO) in order to manage all the ENS nodes from a single console.

Its ability to integrate seamlessly in all the major OS (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and granular level of customization to suit specific needs are one of the greatest features in ENS. Also, with its additional modules, we can further enhance its capabilities to achieve maximum protection.

It would be better if it has the feature of determining the missing critical OS updates.

bojosi
student in Botswana
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The best protection against viruses

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it was very good am even looking forward to being a lifetime user

it offers the best security and frequent anti-virus checks

the fact that it has this pop-up setting where it's sometimes hard to reduce or delete the pop-up notification

Zaza
Zaza
IT Manager in Georgië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

McAfee Endpoint Security Review

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Neutral. Sometimes can't find some viruses and spyware.

Easy deployment. Intuitive user interface.

Sometimes slow performance. Can't stop some kind viruses.

Valentina
Finance Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Trellix Endpoint Security is Powerful

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the effective features of Trellix Endpoint Security. Trellix Endpoint Security has been brilliant.

Trellix Endpoint Security is accurate. I do not dislike Trellix Endpoint Security at all.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

nothing gets past McAfee without getting thoroughly checked

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My devices never suffered from malware infiltration or crashes while I used McAfee because it was designed to effectively pre-empt and remove threats before they cause irredeemable damage to devices or cause damage and loss of files. Also, protection extended to both online and offline activity. Ignoring the pricing lapses and stubborn notifications, it has been a really great product to use.

Malware detection was very potent, often catching viruses and other threat forms on thumb drives cleared by other devices operating different anti-virus software. The added password management feature certainly adds a secondary level of security and device access management. Finally, I admire how it conducts real time threat assessments in the background without interfering with your ongoing tasks, and only calls for action only when certain kinds of threats are detected. The automation of many of the key processes is really great for undisrupted workflow.

The constant notifications on product upgrades was very annoying, and somehow could never be disabled because it kept popping up regardless. Secondly, the pricing packages are a bit murky and unclear.

Caleb
Administrator in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Secure

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I uninstalled after so much lagging it was causing my computer to process.

I like the fact of how it protects my computer from viruses and does a little more. I used it everyday when it came as default on my PCs.

When it says the thing about the trial has ended I think having a fee for protecting a computer shouldn't even be charged. And also I do like how it protects your computer, but it makes the system works slow even if it works in the background.

Joe
Information Technology Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

McAfee Endpoint Security

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is highly positive. I like the look and feel of the product and the ability to keep my device clean, it provides a level of trust that I appreciate.

The software is great at detecting vulnerabilities on websites and within systems. The tool does not use an abundance of resources

The software is reactive to threats and does require a reboot to clean thoroughly. I would like it to be more proactive on its approach.

Ibrahim
Representative in Jordanië
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

McAfee a strong protection for all your devices

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, it is a great choice in a market full of strong competitors. Security is something not to be taken lightly and McAfee is sure to give you peace of mind.

The user interface is likable and easy, the price is mid-range and affordable. well built software and a reputable company with awards to back it up

the detection rate can give false alarms in some instances also I would highly appreciate more plans for the individual and multi-users for one and more years.

Accounting in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Works Better than AVG

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has been good. However, I can't fully recommend it.

Works as expected. No issues with false positives. The performance using this product isn't great.. but it is definitely better than using AVG.. which we tried prior to McAfee.

While the performance is okay, I would prefer for software running in the background to not bog down a system's performance. We will contine using Mcafee until we find a better solution.

Internet, 201-500 werknemers

In a world with a lot of security options, it's hard to pick just one

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used McAfee for two years when we decided to cancel our license. This decision was 100% because another company offered us a deal we couldn't refuse. I don't want to name the other company because I know the deal is no longer offered. Long story short, this new tools seems to make my computer run a little faster, and they claim to be just as secure. I have never suffered a major security breach at any company I have worked with, and I am glad I haven't. Who is to say whether that is coincidence or whether these tools are doing their job. At the end of the day, buying any security tool is a bit like buying a body guard. There's always going to be someone that could take that guard down with the right amount of force. You have to find the guard that makes you feel safe and helps you sleep at night. I never lost a single night's sleep with McAfee, and I have maybe lost one or two with this new company. You have to find the guard that is right for you.

Great interface. Everything about McAfee's brand and tools feels and looks professional. I can tell that they take security very seriously. I have had minimal interaction with their Support Team, and my issues were quickly resolved. Set up is extremely quick and self explanatory. Getting my team set up was done in less than a week after purchase, and McAfee has been doing it's job quietly in the background ever since. Because it's such a widely used tool, most problems can be solved with a quick Google search. Which is a huge plus for a guy like me.

I am not tech savvy enough to understand why, but I feel that McAfee slows my system down more than some of the alternatives I have used. And I am fairly tech savvy. It's really frustrating to adopt tools that are supposed to improve your safety, but it's hard to love them when they are reducing your productivity. That being said, if you are vetting these tools for a large company, I would imagine this slowdown is well worth the peace of mind McAfee can otherwise bring. I feel like scans can take longer than expected sometimes, making it difficult to find the right time of day to perform them (in the morning it can halt a teammate's productivity, but at the end of the day it could extend past closing time). I always hate to mention price as a con, especially for things that can save your millions of dollars, but McAfee is not cheap. I'll let you work out whether or not that matters for you and your business.

Satish
Director in Trinidad en Tobago
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent endpoint security

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall. Deployment is a breeze which makes this easy to adopt.

Great value Excellent securityFlexible and compatible with most systems Great insights and dashboard

Could be more affordable or offer more features for the price. It competes with most products in the endpoint security class feature wise and is still very affordable so its not really a huge con.

Dilanka
Dilanka
Global Support Analyst in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

To save you from Malware Threats!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When talking about my experience both I and my brother and also a lot of my friends are using McAfee as the anti malware protection product for our machines. I think this helped me to keep my machine safe for the past 2 years. Our previous office lap tops also secured using this.

For the sake of the beginners, this is a system that protect devices in the cloud or in a network from security threats. In other words it is an anti malware protection product which is designed to secure windows systems. It is easy to use and the latest version is faster than the others. It is suitable for the users even who are unaware of technical processes. It is updating with the time and the newest version is always well improved than the others. It is very efficient. It can block viruses even just in few seconds. It can detect every virus and malware ad provide real time protection. Unlike the others, most of the times, the latest version of McAfee does not slow down your PC while it is booting. According to my opinion, McAfee is lesser expensive than the other related products in the market.

It is using kind of large amount of memory while scanning. Old versions occur a noticeable slow down. It is great if the efficiency can be improved.

ethan
ethan
software developer in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

A very good tool to protect against malware

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, mcafee endpoint security is a fairly complete and versatile tool to detect and eliminate malware, although there is still much to improve.

Mcafee is an excellent tool to protect devices, what I like most about McAfee endpoint security is its very complete and intuitive interface, very easy to understand and use even for the less experienced. Mcafee endpoint security is quite complete and versatile, I can use it on all my devices without any problem. Besides, its technical support is quite efficient and responds quickly, thanks to this I have always solved all the problems I have had with McAfee. Although McAfee endpoint security is a very good option, many cons made me leave it.

What I mainly don't like about McAfee endpoint security is that its performance blow is quite high, significantly slowing down the productivity of my device. It is also clear that notifies and results in many false positives or does not detect viruses that other antivirus software detect with relative ease. However, it is a fairly complete and relatively inexpensive tool.

AYOOLA
Freelancer in Nigeria
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My PC is protected from outside threats thanks to McAfee Endpoint Security.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A security that is second to none and protects every device

One security breach at your company is all it takes to recognize that security software isn't an option. Because the free programs weren't cutting it,  I upgraded to McAfee's Endpoint Security system. They have a wide range of products, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can secure all of the devices on your network. The Endpoint differs it has improved detection and correction capabilities that allow it to change security controls in Windows 10. When McAfee detects a threat, it alerts me right away, and I set up preset steps for when that happens.

McAfee's Endpoint Security, as you might assume, is not cheap. It is entirely dependent on your company's demands, and I recommend speaking with a member of their sales team to identify which features you require. They personalize the software so that you can feel comfortable that all security flaws will be addressed. I did have a couple of challenges contacts with customer service. If you're unfamiliar with the world of cybersecurity, you'll need to ask them to explain it to you in layman's terms.

Dawn
Office manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use and install

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: McAfee is great option for antivirus. Simple to use and install

It was very simple to install and use this software and similar functions to other brands we used before.

I had more headaches with certain sights and software not wanting to work properly when using this.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Maleisië
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

McAfee is what you need for digital protection

4,0 3 jaar geleden

MCAfee Endpoint Security is the one solution for digital protection that every organization should have. It protect my computer from viruses, malware, ransomware and Trojan software that can really destroying all of my work data and files on my computer. The detection rate in detecting viruses is one of the highest.

I have not see anything to dislike with this software feature and tools. Everything is working well, and it can scanned my computer without slowing my computer down, unlike some of the antivirus software. Overall, i really happy deploying this software on my computer.

Dylan
Operations Manager in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 201-500 werknemers

Trellix Endpoint Security

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It’s been great having this application on the company computers. Works flawlessly

Inexpensive, user friendly, works wonderfully

I could not find anything I didn’t like about it

Valeh
Valeh
Senior software developer in Azerbeidzjan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Essential protection for your personal and commercial information

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you want to make your files, pictures, projects and future plans protected then McAfee Endpoint Security must be your first choice.

McAfee Endpoint Security saved me from serious attacks several times. It happened while opening scam mails, installing unknown softwares and visiting less secured websites. With endpoint defense technologies McAfee Endpoint Security foresees and prevents threats in real time before they infect your computer. Nowadays with the improvement of the internet technologies cyber attacks also increased. As I am working in a big company business plans of our company and their security are very important for us. To keep our information safe and secure McAfee Endpoint Security is our choice among corporate endpoint protection products. The best feature of McAfee Endpoint Security is absolutely machine learning algorithms to help identify malicious behavior. It continuously develops itself while protecting you and prevents you from new attacks.

After using McAfee Endpoint Security there was a little delay in my computer's boot time. Actually my computer started a little late compared before. But it is not big problem for me considering it protects me from big data loss.

Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

High Quality of Preventing Threats of McAfee

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend using McAfee for people who really love to download different online applications from many sources. Also, it is for business to protect customers and organization information. McAfee surely to keep your security at the highest protection from different threats and viruses.

McAfee provides a solid wall to protect the technology devices away from threats. It gave me a high safety feeling to my laptop after using it for more than two years. In the past, I have downloaded many things from unknown websites, so I worry a lot about those securities. Since I used McAfee, my worries about them reduced significantly. Also, I have checked my laptop whenever I download something with McAfee. McAfee creates a trustworthy for users. Moreover, McAfee monitors your device to ensure they are normally operating. It is a reliable security software.

The appearance looks complicated to the first time users. Also, I can only use McAfee to scan viruses on my laptop without doing anything else because it will cause laggy to other activities performed at the same time.