Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Favro

Favro is een alles-in-één app voor planning en samenwerking waarmee teams ideeën effectief kunnen plannen, volgen en beheren.

Meer informatie over Favro

Would be nice though, if comments on favro cards would also be synced back to jira. It also saves money since we don't need post-its anymore.

The mobile application seems a little uneasy to use, they should work on the mobile platform more for this product.

Beoordelingen van Favro

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Favro heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 416 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Favro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (416)

Partner, Cofounder, Chief Creative Technologist in Mexico
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Abstract Approach to Cards; Few Limitations

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For business partners & employees there was a steep learning curve; BUT Favro’s blog and resources do an amazing job at showing a lot of different management styles & project management approaches being used on the platform. This really helped people with different business and personal backgrounds start with a strong footing. The biggest part of the adoption wasn’t the platform, but how individual actors in the organization wanted to manage projects and action items when there was no platform limitations... Which for a startup, is definitely required as the business solidified it’s processes over time. Basically, there were no bottlenecks presenter while doing a myriad of different project types on Favro... that’s a big statement for a platform.

The platform approaches cards agnostically, but ensures re-use of customizations through templates. Lanes, groups, automation, and tagging make almost anything manageable in Favro... more than almost all others that I’ve worked on for production level projects. Agnostic to project management styles is a huge benefit when running things in the platform. Also important, the platform is amazing for how old it is. It’s “young” but I’m sure it will surpass others in terms of features.

Lanes displayed as standard cards in “My cards” is a bit overwhelming. I’m sure in the future they will keep upgrading to pay a bit more attention to “admin” views and have more “authority” driven dashboard views that summate statistics that currently are only viewable directly to the boards themselves.

Brittany
COO in Italië
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Tool I've Found for Project Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

My company uses Favro like it's our Bible! We organize everything on here, from invoices to product roadmaps to assigning tasks to our team members to scheduling our blog posts and editorial calendar. It's extremely intuitive with new features coming out constantly. Favro has done so much to aid us in organizing our projects, setting deadlines, and figuring out our priorities when it comes to managing our business.

Favro is very intuitive, however, there is a slight learning curve. You definitely have to spend some time playing around with the platform to see how you want to use it. The templates are helpful, but I feel that there could be more options available.

Reactie Favro

2 jaar geleden

Brittany, great to hear that you enjoy Favro. We will soon update all our templates, and we hope that it will fasten your work.

Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Overthink your decision, Favro holding back a credit of 400 USD

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: dear community We have many years of experience with Favro and unfortunately have to come to the conclusion that working with the software is not worthwhile. It is a start-up company and unfortunately does not understand how to deal with customers.

Overall good function but we run into very bad customer support which cost us 400 USD

dear community We have many years of experience with Favro and unfortunately have to come to the conclusion that working with the software is not worthwhile. It is a start-up company and unfortunately does not understand how to deal with customers. Due to UX design errors, the solution cost us 400 USD. We added a member and without notification it upgraded us on the subscription and automatically deducted $400 from the credit card. Adding the member was a mistake on our part and was reversed within a very short time. Favro thinks it's normal to deduct $400 without notification. Despite repeated explanations, the money was not given back to us. We therefore advise you against using this software, as it can cost you a lot of money because you will ultimately have to iron out the programming and startup errors yourself. We will look into legal avenues to get our money back.

Renan
CEO in Brazilië
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Everybody needs support at some moment and if you see yourself in this situation too, avoid favro.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The trial experience is not good when we were implementing and onboarding the team we need more days to have everybody working in the same page, but Favro don't have this option and lock down all my account data. We came from Asana to work in favro but when we had many projects running at the same time we lost the full picture and after 3 months we came back to Asana. I asked the support how to downgrade my plan and they told me the wrong instruction and my data was locked again. This is the worst feeling that you can offer to someone: lock someones data and answer the day after, well, I'm still waiting it.

Intuitive views my team enjoyed to work with favro

We can have a macro view of the projects and we had to work with other platforms together

Devan
Food Service & Specialty Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Getting organized with Favro

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful - I've never been more organized with my work

I love the ease of use and the responsive Favro team :)

No issues so far! This software is superior than the countless others I have tried before it.

MD Rashedul
MD Rashedul
Supply Chain Manager in Bangladesh
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Streamline Your Workflow with this Powerful Project Management Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Favro is a powerful project management tool that offers a lot of flexibility in how you organize and manage your projects. Its customizable views and boards make it easy to adapt to different workflows and project types. The integration with other tools and services is a big plus, and the features on offer are comprehensive and useful. However, the pricing structure may be a barrier for some users, especially those who only need basic project management features. Overall, Favro is a great choice for teams who want a powerful, flexible, and user-friendly project management tool.

User-friendly interface with a clean and modern designCustomizable views and boards allow for flexibility in project managementIntegrates with a variety of other tools, including Slack, Trello, and Google DriveOffers a wide range of features, including project templates, time tracking, and analyticsCustomer support is responsive and helpful

Pricing can be a bit steep for small teams or individualsSome features, such as Gantt charts, are only available in the more expensive plansThe mobile app is not as robust as the web version

Co-Founder in VS

Great tool to manage boards/cards/bugs over weekly sprints.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easier management of sprints and greater insight into time to complete tasks. ie If cards are spanning multiple boards. The ability to have more granularity over the control of boards was a huge win over trello. That was the main reason for choosing this product over trello.

We switched from Trello to Favro because managing bugs/tasks across sprints became time consuming. Being able to easily see boards across multiple sprints was a huge win. Also, the fact that bugs are always visible is great as well.

My main wish is if there was a way to quickly identify clutter. For example, bugs that have not been touched for 6+ months are probably not bugs or have already been fixed. Maybe have a way to call attention to those cards for deletion. It would also be awesome if there was some sort of "smart" check to let the user know that a card being added may have already been added. It can waste quite a bit of time when you start looking into a bug that someone else has already fixed because it was added twice.

Arturo
Arturo
Account Manager - SEM/SEO Specialist in Canada
, 11-50 werknemers

As simple or as complex and you need it to be for light project management. Like Trello on steroids.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to use, easy to set rules, easy to create and assign tasks. Once you set the rules and procedures adapted to your processes, it's very easy to use and to keep organized. I recommend spending some time setting up processes and rules: It'll make your project management bulletproof, even when multiple team members collaborate in one board. It's also very easy to switch from one board to the other and it's easy to differentiate your dashboards from one another. Integrations are amazing, you can connect with many other third-party software.

Centralized time tracking is not offered, making project accounting difficult. Multiple clients or projects might require different ways of working, so I recommend diving into the details of the platform to fully understand it and master it. It also does not provide Gantt chart or project completion graphs that are so useful. I recommend complementing this platform with other tools for these features. Integrations are very useful to compensate for these cons.

Grunbaum
Grunbaum
Personal secretary for Defence Minister's advisor in Israël
Overheidsadministratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Honest Opinion

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Getting all of my clients/projects orgenised as my calander and in control of my work and personal goals and tasks.

After Reviewing 10 most known Managing Apps - I have decided on Favro - it was a hard and long process which took me about a little over a month in which I have used all my "free trials" periods on all of them. Favro was the most suitable for my way of working - I can freely and quickly load my tasks for various projects as they come later I can deal with each of them and assigned each of them to team members and keep track of my progress - it's visually very appealing and enables me to distinct right away where I am standing. I have checked 10 Apps - were left with two which Afro was one of the two. The mobile follow up is wonderfull too i can be in a meeting and look at my check list of that meeting and have no need of printouts of my meeting notes and use it to update my meeting notes as the meeting goes along.

I wanted to share one of my clients (projects) with his dashboard and found out accidentaly he could olso see my own privet dashbord - i have immidiatly cancled the option - so far hadn't have the time to learn to overcome that problem - i guess it's my lack of experience of operating Favro.

Travis Anna
Travis Anna
Product and Business Development, CFO in VS
Computersoftware

Favro's main competitive advantage is the hierarchical listing of cards to help organize process.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Project management is challenging in startups. Things are moving fast and devoting the resources to tracking progress on reaching goals and organizing your team isn't easy. Favro helps us communicate as a team and track progress on our big goals. The customized collections and views enable our strategic team to look at the "big picture" while our developers can look at the day to day task list, but all our information is synced up.

The primary reason we went with Favro was the ability to hierarchically organize cards (like Asana) but also organize workflows like a Kanban tool. This fits our team approach the best. I also like that cards are the atomic unit of organization and that individual cards can show up in multiple boards, backlogs, and collections. In addition, the multiple and cutomizable collections is also helpful. But one of the best parts of Favro is their responsive and intelligent customer service reps who are able to answer questions quickly and effectively.

The UI is very text heavy and doesn't allow for incorporating custom iconography. Icons improve efficiency in working with SaaS tools and I see places that would help in Favro. The pricing tiers seem steep. Doubling the monthly rate for an increase from 5 to 10 users feels inappropriate.

Ivan
Project Manager in VK
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Welcoming software screaming to get hands-on

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software can be used across departments connecting people and departments in a collaborative platform. And it is very friendly to share the project progress during meetings.

Favro is friendly, super flexible and yet powerful when going skin deep. The system is built around super-customizable tasks called CARDS. CARDS can be connected to each other, or arranged hierarchically. CARDS can contain checklists like a list of subtasks, a list of languages to translate, whatever. The CARDS can be grouped in BACKLOGS which are containers that will do for AGILE working styles but also for more traditional project management. They are not a Gantt chart yet I am pleased that I can have a list reflecting when the tasks (CARDS) have to happen, by whom, and grouped under project stages (for which I create a CARD one level up). The approach is completed with BOARDS, a very Agile approach in which CARDS are placed in columns. Favro beats its competitors in that you can build as many columns as required with whatever labels. In example To-Do/Doing/Completed, or In analysis/Approved/In progress/Under testing/Ready/Closed, you choose. Favro strength is its flexibility, making it suitable for Marketing, a software development team, a Manufacturing company, Sales department, you name it. You can fit in any project. To round off a CARD can live in more than one BACKLOG and one BOARD. This allows to make very powerful views on the tasks, like concurrently in a Dev team BOARD (To-Do/Doing/Completed) as the manager BOARD (Goals Q1/Goals Q2/Goals Q3) and yet still be one single task (CARD) maintained by all these roles. A BOARD can have more than one LANE i.e. for the

The obvious con of so much flexibility is that at first it is not clear what will be the best way to use it, and some users may even feel lost. Actually it could be easy to make a few bad choices in the start and find yourself with a hard to maintain collection of boards and backlogs. Also the flexible categorization can make searching for existing tasks (CARDS) a dark science scrolling through a long list in which you have to hope you found all the relevant CARDS, the alternative being to go to the full featured reporting system. Being a new contender in the category at the moment it lacks the expansive list of integrations that some of their competitors have, yet the frequent updates denote they will catch up quickly.

Tomas
Agile Project Manager in Zweden
Kansspelen en casino's, 51-200 werknemers

My favorite tool!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Favro is really my favorite when it comes to this type of tool. In fact, I use it both in my professional and private life, and have done so since 2016! I’ve looked at other tools, but haven't found anything better. My main collections are (as the workspace is called in Favro - where you plan and overview your work):
- Personal Kanban - A collection with rolling weekly planning for all my work activities.
- Famban (Family Kanban) - A collection with rolling three weeks planning for all family related activities.
- Lean Coffee - A collection used to run lean coffee meetings with remote team members.
- Various collections for my different hobbies.

- The ease of setting everything up just as you want it, within minutes. - Strongest tool I’ve seen when it comes to visualization! Collections, columns, boards (“swim lanes”) and cards come together naturally, and it looks pretty too! - With the app on my phone I can reach all my collections at any time, if I have a thought and want to add a new card for example.

- Not really, everything I need is there. The app for the phone works, but it could be improved with a zoom in/out functionality (to get both overview and details).

Fredrik
Team Lead in Zweden

Trello built for real work.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

It's ease of use. It's a better version than a whiteboard and post its (and I don't say that lightly!). It gives our team the same flexibility to structure and re-structure how we organize our work for our current needs as a white board would, but with all the added benefits that delightful software brings. A+!

I don't have that many annoyances. At the top of the list would proper two-way sync with JIRA, simply because of all the workflows associated with JIRA are awesome for so many things, except of doing actual work. I would absolutely love if I could get a synced backlog from JIRA, but keep the process of doing work and resolving tickets via Favro. That would honstely be my killer app because someone of the team has do to double work at the moment. And please don't try to replicate JIRA:s features, embrace it instead. Another, much smaller thing I would like is to automagically tag all cards in a backlog with a tag as soon as it's added to it. Would make it much easier to get a glance of what areas my team members are working on in the lanes themselves. And better markdown support with syntax highlighting and such would be a welcome addition as well.

Shun
Graphic designer in VS
Computergames, 51-200 werknemers

Intuitive and great for tracking individual tasks

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s a great tool that is easy for an individual contributor to understand and use for tasks . I hear from the side of project managers that it is a little hard to configure sometimes to keep track of all the nuances of projects and tasks.

I like the visual format of the software, and the clearly marked columns showing the status of the task(in progress, in review, approved, done, etc). It keeps my managers aware of the status of each of my tasks, and I can choose who to notify. I also like that it notifies people I tag in the comments.

As a graphic artist who attaches several images to tasks, the time it takes to load an image on screen for viewing is very slow. I did not encounter this on Trello, so surprising. It needs to be much snappier.

Guillermo
Software Development Manager in Mexico
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

The best tool out there to manage a development organization

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent visibility, a great way to motivate the team and keep them focused on the most relevant stories on a sprint. Overall a very elegant solution for managing software organizations.

Favro is very easy to use and they continuously deliver new functionality that makes a lot of sense. It's almost like they read my mind. I've tried other similar solutions in the market and nobody adapts so nicely to an agile/scrum development process. I can keep track of multiple developments, testing and implementation teams in the same tool.

Since Favro is really a "first of breed" product, some desirable functionality is just not there just yet. However, they're way further ahead than any other similar solution and they deliver new functionality very often. I do not like the fact that some of the key features are in the top version/pay plan. I do try to get the best out of what I actually have in my version.

Andrew
Managing Partner in VS
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers

We needed to manage the workflow of multiple teams working on a single project.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Managing the progress of multiple teams working on the same project.

It gave a quick and easy way to create and mange the tasks of different teams, while at the same time being able to have teams collaborate and understand what all the other teams are working. The integration of the other software into Favro was also a benefit since we were already using some of them, and they seamlessly worked into the Favro backend.

In our line of work we share a lot of large files and it would have been nice if it had something that could have integrated into it that could have handled the large file sharing and also integrated into each individual task.

Karel
Frontend Developer in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Very powerful tool bringing the best from Trello and adding exactly what I was missing.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

We can look at our work in any scale we want and keep everything connected. It is possible to both comprehensively present high-level roadmap to the stakeholders and keeps the tiny tasks for the development team in the same app. This is huge in terms of sustainability and maintenance of our work. The tool is incredibly flexible and I'm still trying to get the best from it.

Sometimes Favro can be overwhelming. Just today I was creating a huge WBS and I was scared I am missing something since the project tree hierarchy is missing some kind of visual cues to prevent accidents (like more group spacing). Favro is a little bit slow I get a feeling like an app is not running super smoothly like Trello for example and the lag disturbs me a bit. More problematic, however, is the fact that it sometimes hangs up on me altogether I cannot scroll in the backlog for example and need to reload the page. But my biggest trouble is with card moving when I want to move or add a card to a board or backlog, there is no indication of the collection name and my backlogs and boards are usually simply called "Backlog" and "Board". I understand that this can be considered a feature more than a bug since the magic of Favro is based on the fact that a board or a backlog can live in multiple places, but still, the collection is my main workspace and my it helps me navigate. This leads to manual card manipulation using a good old mouse. Which is fine until you need to move card between collections.

Julia
Head of Global Demand Generation in Zweden
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

Intuitive and powerful tool for team and cross team collaboration

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Better team collaboration and less admin time.

Favro is fast, intuitive and easy to use which means the team is actually using it! Other project management solutions I've used have ended up taking too much admin time. Favro also gives a really great overview when collaborating across teams and the filtering and search functionalities are working great, making sure you always see the cards that you are interested in.

There are still some features and integrations that I think are missing.. But the development seems to go pretty fast and I'm sure they'll come sooner or later.

Adam
Community Manager in VK
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Favro is a great tool and very easy to use.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes our daily tasks much more managable. Especially the ones with multiple users working on the same project.

I love the way cards can be shared across multiple boards. This makes our business tasks much easier to manage as different departments have different access levels for each board. The ability to add media files is also a fantastic feature.

We used to use Hansoft before the switch over. I feel Favro is lacking a decent burndown feature. The option to just show the title of a card would be really helpful. With the ability to maximise the full card if you are working on a project.

Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Trello on steroids

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s something my whole job is built on. Can’t live without it.

I love this software. It provides the structure for my scrum team and yet is flexible like Trello. The boards within our account all share a common incremental numbering system so we can refer to cards and have a logical link to them we can share with people outside the company.

I don’t like that you have to click to save some items and hitting enter on the keyboard works other times. It’s not consistent. But the staff are quick to answer questions and add new items to their bug list.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Favro Provides Synergy with My Team

5,0 6 jaar geleden

My job involves working with other people on specific projects. Since we are occupied with other things besides our projects, we all need to set time to find a day to meet and just discuss our projects. I prefer to have a virtual whiteboard which allows us to post all our ideas and jot down notes on tasks needed. Favro software gives us a powerful synergy because we are engaged and focused. We are able to get the work done faster because of the features and service this software provides which means we can tackle more projects in the future.

When there are a lot of people using the program, it tends to run slower than usual. This needs to be improved because we use this program for our daily tasks.

Surath
Technical Product Manager in Finland
Computergames, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great PM Tool which addresses so many issues which others out there don't!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We moved to Favro after all the bottlenecks we faced with Trello.
Few reasons:
- ability to view multiple boards in the same view
- a nice and tidy TODO list per user (no need to go through zillion tickets to figure out what I should do next and what is the prio for the next ticket)
- high level reporting
Without these features, Trello had become unusable for our use cases. We have great faith in Hansoft as a company and we believe they will take Favro to be the next balanced PM tool which suits both lightweight as well as heavyweight process oriented teams. Customer support/success peeps have been so great that we can't really complain about anything there. They have worked at lightning speed to resolve feature requests, bug fixes and on-boarding! Big thanks to Favro team and all the best for the future release! Keep up the great work.

Ashish
Ashish
Software developer in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overall experience of using favro is quite good compared to other trackers that I have been using.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us organise our tasks. With multiple people working across the globe, we can find out who is working on what and whats the status of a particular task is. Also, feedback is made easy by commenting on the cards. So, overall it helps us move our project help providing easy collaboration.

The ease of use. Moving tickets by dragging and dropping resembles the board where we use sticky notes for tracking tasks. In addition we can add additional description and attachments too that is very helpful. I like the way favro helps me organise our tasks.

There should be an option to assign the card to a particular member. There is an option to add members but is not similar to assignee.

Jeff
Design Lead in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Overall it's fine for the price, but card UX needs work

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Planning, tracking, feedback management

It's a good middle weight - not too heavy and bulky like JIRA - not too light like Trello. Non tech people on my team understand it pretty easily.

Card UX can be confusing, like managing where exists, making copies etc. Also do not like the "members" status for people. Would prefer explicit "Assignee" and also "Followers" gets confusing who should be working on a task. Visual design could be modernized too, doesn't feel like a "light and easy" place to work. Dropbox Paper is a good example of what I mean by "light and easy" - Also I have to use a trackball mouse, hard to scroll sideways on boards w/ many columns.

Mark
Specialist Mechanic: Ski Lift Maintenance in VS

Utilize for managing all work related to ski lift maintenance.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Ability to build a customized workflow quickly, with the ability to continuously improve upon process and features required as the project progresses. Built in applications such as Default Values, Defined Workflow, Timesheets, and Cycle time make optimizing your workflow for efficiency virtually effortless. Collaboration and notification features are outstanding. Quickly integrate with external applications through pre-built integrations and RestAPI.