Over eCampusLynx

eCampusLynx Software as a Service is a fully integrated web-based school administration system that supports all department functions.

Meer informatie over eCampusLynx

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van eCampusLynx

Waar voor je geld

eCampusLynx heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 6 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (6)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je eCampusLynx eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6)

Bill C.
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Truck Driving School review of eCampusLynx

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dr. Abu spent several days with us on initial setup and then has always been readily available for changes or additions we needed to the system.

The customer service from eCampusLynx is superior.

They are located in the western time zone so we have had to wait until they open on occasion to contact them.

Lorraine B.
Director of Student Records in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

American Institute of Trucking love eCampusLynx

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We work very closely with the supporting staff to create the database that meets our needs! They have been wonderful about updating that database anytime our needs change.

The ease of the software and the ability to do everything we need in one place.

Kathy U.
Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

TSPA Buffalo eCampus Review

3 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all I'm happy with eCampus and feel it serves my needs better than our previous software. I'm happy we made the change. Our start up went well the only frustrating thing in the very beginning was the reporting. The software did not calculate correctly and I was always having to reach out for corrections. I find that the staff is always very helpful and gets back to me in a timely manner. Dr. Abu has always been good about also getting back to me on resolving bigger questions or issues.

I like the set up of the student list and student profile. I'm very happy with the ledger system The time clock works well Work with the Student Demographic Exp a lot to customize my own reports

The reporting system can be trouble some to work with, I use very few reports. I will export most all my info and create my own reports The software will not bulk print attendance rosters at the beginning of the month. You have to do each individual class, very time consuming Would like to be able to make changes in the Start Dates and schedule and have it update all students associated with that group Very inconvenience when the software archives old data and we have to call to have it put back. It would be really nice if you could toggle between a students profile and ledger without having to go through multiple layers A few months ago we had an add on fee in our student profile. We used it for students who purchase our tech package. It was supposed to add the fee to the ledger. It has been removed??

Judy W.
Registrar in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Class Registrar

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this program all day and everyday. With our business Ecampus has helped us alot and we are able to get information on a student in seconds.

Fast

The inabaility to delete or add some information myself.

Mariana C.
director in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Very Satisfied Customer

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dr. Abu and the crew has been amazing and very helpful and very patient to us. They always there for us every time we have questions or problems.

Easy to use

Mariela R.
Sales & Marketing Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Great Lead/Student Management Database

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy transition from our old database. User friendly. Reports are great and very easy and fast to pull.

When we have any requests, the support team and Dr. Abu process our requests very quick.

Nothing yet.