Over BrightHR

Cloudgebaseerde HR-software om op elk gewenst moment en op elke plek vakanties, roosters en afwezigheid te beheren, + gratis inklokken- en kosten-apps.

Meer informatie over BrightHR

Clean, mostly well-laid out web interface makes most operations simple.

At first overwhelming but had someone come in and broke it down.

Beoordelingen van BrightHR

4,9
Waar voor je geld

BrightHR heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 71 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BrightHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (71)

Aaron O.
Aaron O.
Finacial Director in Ierland
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Great System

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped streamline or holiday system as it has often been troublesome trying to organise them around each other when you've to keep a minimum number of staff

It keeps all of the information in an easy to use space and helps reduce the amount of paper needed for records. The leave request system is great and being able to notify staff when you've uploaded documents removes the hassle of ensuring everyone receives the information.

The rota system is a little clunky. It would be great if you could copy a previous published rota or have some way to save the shift times so as you don't have to enter the start and finish time for each staff member on every day. You should also be able to change staff between fixed and variable shifts.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! We're always looking at how we can improve what we do so keep an eye out for updates to the rota.

Michelle E.
Finance Director in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent software that allows you to manage the HR process all in one place!

The software is easy to use and benefits from intuitive navigation systems.

Nothing to note at present. The features are well thought out.

10 maanden geleden

Excellent, we appreciate you taking the time to fill in this review. We will continue to improve the functionality of the system to better the experience of our valued customers.

Joanne L.
General manager in Ierland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Move from HR Online

1 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have requested to cancel our contract and go back to HR online which we felt was a much better platform for our needs.

Nothing. There is nothig that me or any of my 75 employees like about this app

Everything - there is much less functionalitiy than we had with HR Online and this is supposed to be an 'upgrade' • User interface is complicated and too many clicks needed. • TOIL must be logged by Managers and not employees. • Approval notifications can only be ‘all’ or ‘no one’. • The notes section is not as detailed & does not retain historical information. • The Managers cant see the notes. • The salary section does not retain historical information. • The roster is time-consuming and cumbersome. • The reports are not as concise as they were and we have less options. • Leave requests do not seem to take account of the weekends or public holidays as they did on HR Online. • The app is not downloadable on ALL android phones.

2 jaar geleden

Sorry to hear this. We've contacted you directly to get this resolved.

Clare H.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic Product

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, a fantastic product and system. Very easy to use, and most importantly affordable for SME's!!

I decided to implement and tailor the Bright HR for my business. I spent so much time running on excel sheets! This has completely changed my routine, it saves so much time and I feel I'm are far more efficient in managing my staff.

There's nothing I can say thats negative.

10 maanden geleden

This is brilliant, it's great to know we were such a big help with bringing your HR into the cloud.

Garikai M.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Brightsafe

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have switched to PARiM for shift co-ordination (rota)

It easy to use, comprehensive and it has all relative information I need for my service.

I am not able to search specific courses on the eLearning. The software does not give me the option to assign and monitor progress of the employee progress on the eLearning.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review, we really do appreciate this. We love to hear how we can improve therefore, I have passed on your suggestion to our developers in the hopes this is something we can see in the future. So that we can pass this on, we would require some additional details from you so we can keep you updated. Can you please contact us at [email protected] and we can get the ball rolling on this for you.

Richard G.
Owner in VK
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

An Awesome Easy to Use Interface

Opmerkingen: Excellent so far

The ease and speed at which the system could be implemented and accessed is astounding considering systems that I have used in the past. The onboarding was clear and concise and as a business owner it feels like a huge weight has been lifted.

Nothing as yet. The whole process from initial call has been very clear and simple.

10 maanden geleden

Fantastic! we really appreciate your opinion on our software. We are continuously improving our product and hope that this will continue to improve your experience with us.

Faye B.
Finance Manager in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Brilliant System

5 10 maanden geleden

Integration of the system into our current day to day was easy and straightforward, and training was brilliant. The platform is really easy to use.

Currently, everything is brilliant and I would not criticize anything

10 maanden geleden

This is fantastic, I am happy that everything so far is positive with the system and hope this continues throughout your journey on Bright HR.

Roy B.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

BrightHR Review

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Time management for me. Using this software will make my life so much easier

My introduction today by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very friendly, helpful & professional

No negatives at this time. I believe this software is excellent

10 maanden geleden

Brilliant, we appreciate your comments and love that our software makes life easier for you.

Gareth C.
Managing Director in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing software with amazing support

Opmerkingen: Awesome

Everything, I was pleasantly surprised with its capabilities 😊

N/A its all good 👍 literally nothing bad or even slightly negative to report

10 maanden geleden

This is a brilliant review! we really do appreciate this and love to hear that there is nothing negative about your experience with Bright HR.

Gemma H.
Company Secretary in VK
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Training Session

Opmerkingen: Easy going, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was really lovley and patient

Easy to use - beneficial for our company

Nothing to report - everything is working in order happy with the software

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your brilliant review. We love to hear that Bright HR will benefit your business!

Jenny F.
Manager in VK
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 2-10 werknemers

Review after help given.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, clear, help when needed, the team have all set themselves up without any dramas and now using daily. Also really handy with the absent request which comes through on my email. Just a lot smoother running.

The easiness of setting it up and that I can monitor all of the teams clocking in and out. This has helped immensely in making sure we are all on time and what happens when there is an over run.

Getting used to it, Ive signed up to the seminars as I don't feel like I am using it to its full potential. In the first form, I could not find our "industry" and have clicked the top one. We work in Arboriculture (trees).

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. Great to hear this is something you're now using daily within your business!

Kevin B.
H.R Manager in VK
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Great Support

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If your stuck on anything or unsure how to operate it, the Bright HR team are always on hand to take your call to support you. They are always happy to talk to you, it feels personal.

its very easy to use, and the dashboard helps you navigate through the platform

All the features are easy to use and keeps all holidays etc all in one place

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! Great to hear this wonderful feedback.

Stuart S.
Electronic Design Engineer in VK
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Modern, user-friendly HR management software

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an employee using BrightHR, it has been a positive experience. I can't speak to the admin features, but my manager appears to be able to do everything he needs to without escalating further, and the user-side is well-designed and lays out key information simply. Everything works that way you think it should and it stores a range of useful data.

Clean, mostly well-laid out web interface makes most operations simple. A range of useful information including holiday allocation/remaining, details of your time at the company, a calendar of holidays and absences in your team. All functions can also be carried out using the mobile app which works without problems.

No major complaints. As a user I have been able to find all information and features that I have needed to manage my HR account (mostly annual leave-related).

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! Glad to hear you like the app too, let us know if you need any support in the future.

Rachel H.
Business Coordinator in VK
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Induction call

Opmerkingen: Friendly, efficient service. Ideal for start up companies

Ease of booking online User friendly Not too much information to overload and navigating is really easy Training Manager is really helpful and patient

Would like to merge the payroll with our current supplier so all in once domain

2 jaar geleden

This is fantastic feedback. We're always working on new features so keep your eye's peeled for updates.

Victoria D.
HR Manager in VK
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Great support

4 4 jaar geleden

It's HR all in one place - great for employees, rota and payrol

If you don't wish to subscribe any longer your a bit lost with all your data.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we do have a whole host of reports available to export your data. If you need any support with these just get in touch.

Courtney S.
Site Coordinator in VK
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers

Getting Started with the System

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far we have just set up the system and are to see how it goes but we already would say our experience has been easy and run very smoothly. We have had the support in setting up over 100 workers and also some great training and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in how the system works etc.

What we like most about this system since using it is how easy it is to use. It puts everything we need in one place and helps us track a lot easier.

Nothing at the minute as we have only just set up.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! Lovely to hear what a great start you've had with the BrightHR software.

Deborah E.
CEO in VK
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Demonstration of system

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a really good call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to introduce me to our new Bright HR system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very professional and understanding during our call. Excellent customer service skills and understanding when the original call time had to be slightly delayed. Really pleased that I now have an understanding of the system.

Very easy to navigate...................

Not at this stage.......................

10 maanden geleden

Fantastic! we always aim to provide an excellent service to all our clients and are very happy to hear of this exceptional example. Please do feel free to contact any one of our super-friendly team if you need support.

Stuart N.
Country Manager in VK
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

Email Support can be slow/poor

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've asked twice for help with Bank Holiday and leave carry over concerns and response was slow in the first case and no reply to date for the second ?
Software is easy to learn as both an administrator and user, support issues leave room for improvement.

Ease of booking holidays and other absences.

Will not automatically add in Bank Holidays or carry over unused leave to next year.

2 jaar geleden

Sorry to hear about this issue, we're currently reviewing this internally so that we can improve what we do.

Roz C.
Corporate Services Officer in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Abertay Housing Association

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a little too early to say but I am hoping that the reporting system will be most useful. The rota system will also assist with one of our Managers who has to juggle staff members with locations.

Ease of use for staff, mobile app is so helpful and the ease with which information can be updated.

There are features which I had with HR Online which don't appear on Bright HR which were extremely useful. I understand that they are being considered moving forward and therefore if they are introduced the system will be second to none.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback! We're always working on improving what we do.

Michelle S.
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

BrightHR and Blip

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BrightHR relieved the headache i had in contacting all the staff with the same message. Being able to issue one message to all or even select employees makes life easier.

The software is extremely easy to use and the added feature of drag and drop makes creating rotas much easier.

The fact there are a few bugs when using on an IOS device, but this is something that is being worked on and I'm confident it will be fixed.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! We're always working on improving the software so keep an eye out for an update in your app store that will fix this.

Deborah W.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Bright Hr

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At times like covid 19 all the support is at hand and is registed and easy to find

Very easy to use and excellant support service

there is nothing i didnt like about the software

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review! Lovely to hear this feedback.

Stoyan K.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Feedback

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really simple and straight forward. I am satisfied with the level of training received today.

The employee section is really useful as well as uploading documents.

I need to use it a little bit to notice some cons.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Great to hear your feedback!

Business Manager in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent product and customer service

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No requirement for physical calendar which is prone to errors, staff can access planner anytime and anywhere, approvals for annual leave are straight forward and managed more effectively

Very easy to use, straight forward setup, very quick to answer queries, customer support has been excellent so far - definitely the way forward to outsource HR for small businesses!

Some areas needed a bit more explanation and guidance on how best to use

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! If you need any more support in the future just get in touch.

Gemma B.
Operations Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Very Easy to Use

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very smooth. From start to finish it was very easy to use, with great assistance!

It is very easy to use, I was able to set it up with ease. Any questions that I had and was unable to find answers to my account manager was very helpful and had answers for all my queries.

There are a few things which would be great to be included, for example blocking certain periods of holiday out (ie our peak trading times).

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5* review.

Debbie D.
HR & Office Manager in VK

The new system is fine, but is lacking some functionality

4 5 jaar geleden

It looks good, our staff have had a look at it and find it more user friendly. The support I've received so far has been very quick and proactive.

The calendar view is not helpful - the old version in HROnline let you easily see at a glance who was away at the same time, Bright HR doesn't do this, I have to click on each individual date to see who is away, which is time consuming and I'm going to have to keep the information in a separate calendar. There is some functionality missing, the lieu bank, meaning that as a business we can't actually start using the system yet. I also can't see anywhere to carry holiday across from one year to the next, which is something we allow, so I would like to see/know if this is possible.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, we've now added some of these features, just get in touch with us at [email protected] to find out more.