Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2016
Amy F.
Teaching Artist
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

Pluspunten: I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

Minpunten: I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Satisfied but would like more features

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2019
Monique J.
Registered Massage Therapist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would recommend Visibook to others as their prices are reasonable, I have reached out to them once before about something and they responded very quickly and overall I haven’t had many glitches with the service. There have been a couple clients that told me they couldn’t book, but I believe that was around the time I needed to update my payment info. My clients have told me it’s very easy for them to book an appointment!

Pluspunten: I like:
-that it’s quite simple to change the times I’m available
-the new feature of being able to add in personal events and have it sync up with my google calendar
-that I got to use the services for free in the beginning when I started out as a new business. Thank you. This was the biggest selling feature to me in the beginning.

Minpunten: I wish Visibook had these features:
-when someone books an appointment that we can choose a buffer time to come after the appointment (for us to clean up etc). That way I don’t get ppl booking appointments back to back.
-the ability to put the services in order of how we want them to be viewed by the customer instead of in alphabetical/numerical order
-to be able to write a bit longer of a text to a client
-to be able to store both client’s Email and phone number on their profile but have the ability to select *just one* of those for appointment reminders. Instead of both.
-would love if it could sync up with Quickbooks, so there’s less time of me typing in the same client info
-I wish it was easier for me to see how to contact Visibook

van Visibook op 8-5-2019

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can apply a buffer time to your services. Just go to 'Services' and edit them to add a buffer time after each of them.

great for booking app

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018
Elizabeth S.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

Minpunten: at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

van Visibook op 4-10-2018

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you.

We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Thanks!

Simple for People to Use

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2016
Sarah P.
Administrative Assistant/Fingerprint Processor
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I needed a very simple appointment scheduling program that people could use to request an appointment for services. Visibooks has filled that purpose. People that have been directed to the site have stated that it was very easy to make an appointment without having to wait or travelling to see if I'm available or not. I have been able to manage my time more efficiently since I have been using Visibooks. The email and text message notification is a real big win in my book. It also sends the person a confirmation message of the appointment. Whenever someone books an appointment, the program can send both and email and text message notification to you. It also sends you a summary of your appointments for the next day so that you can plan accordingly. Visibooks is a wonderful program.

Pluspunten: I like most about the program is that it is very simple for people to schedule an appointment. Everyone that I have spoken to about the program, says that is was very easy and it did not request a lot of information or request a signup to book an appointment. A big win! Also, I love the fact that it sends you an email or text notification when someone books an appointment an a confirmation message to the person that I have customized to include where I'm located and what to bring! They also have a great tech support staff that is very responsive.

Minpunten: For me the program was not very intuitive. It was a little cumbersome to setup the available appointments. There were no online help feature. If you have questions you have to go through tech support via chat message. This is not that big of a deal, because so far their tech support has been great and very responsive! Within a few minutes they helped me rework my appointment schedule so that I could take off blocks of appointments with a few simple clicks instead of each appointment on a given day. I would of had to delete 15 daily appointments in a day for a 2 week period. Whew!

Visibook

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2018
Debbie F.
Business Owner/Piano Teacher
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Visibook for years and have been very happy! Text reminders, fairly easy to navigate (sometimes through a little trial and error), clean-looking interface, and prompt responses to my questions. With the exception of the recurring group appointments, Visibook does everything I need it to and it’s made me look more professional as well as saved me time in scheduling and rescheduling piano lessons. I highly recommend Visibook!

Pluspunten: So many things to like! But if I have to choose just one, I’d say it’s the text reminders and notifications. My piano families receive text reminders about their kids lessons, as do I. I also have the option of sending notifications when I’ve canceled or rescheduled a lesson. Such a helpful feature for busy families! And one that is often an upcharge/add-on with other scheduling programs.

Minpunten: I sure wish Visibook offered recurring group appointments. I can set up recurring one-in-one piano lessons but not recurring group lessons.

Easy Appointments, Easy Reminders

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Dimuthu A.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My company has some minor projects running apart from our main business range to expand ourselves. Here we are having a salon chain island wide. So far we have a over 5000+ customer base and Visibook is our main application that we are using to maintain customer relationships, booking, appointments, payments and etc. For over 1 year this application helped us to expand ourselves towards our goals.

Pluspunten: This application is very simple but equipped with advance features. Users can easily book, make appointments, send reminders, chat (Service end and customer end). Can proceed with online payments method which makes both ends to proceed with jobs fast. This application is simple to use. Any user can simply involve with the system and continue with it.

Minpunten: Not much, only issue is that this application lags, slows down time to time when running. Calendar functions should be updated as sometimes this crash when using calendar. Common issue.

van Visibook op 11-4-2019

Thank you for your review. Can you please email us at [email protected] with any details of situations where you've seen your Visibook calendar crash?

Everything We Needed

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018
Chris P.
Co-Owner & Vice President
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

Pluspunten: In no particular order
- the customer service is outstanding
- the ease of use
- the ability to sync with google calendar and our website
- the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training
- of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Minpunten: - The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore
- while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Appointment booking made easy!

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2019
Alex N.
Barber
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Visibook definitely makes managing all my appointments extremely easy. I’ve never had any issue with Visibook and if I’ve ever had a question, customer service responds in no time answering anything and everything. Don’t hesitate to give it a try!

Pluspunten: This software allows my clients to easily book appointments from the convenience of my personal link. It allows me to manage my work schedule, contact any clients within the software and ease the amount of back and forth conversations I have with clients related to haircut appointments. With that being said it’s cheaper than other appointment bookers and of course sends the clients notifications of their appointment, which gives them no excuse to forget about it.

Minpunten: For some clients it might seem confusing to initially make an appointment, but I’ve only had one or two clients have this problem since I switched to this software (I’ve been using the software for over a year now).

van Visibook op 13-5-2019

Thank you for your review!

Visi book filled my schedule

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2016
Jana S.
Marriage and family therapist
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Visibook has made it possible for me to maximize the efficiency of scheduling. In addition I have clear records of past appointments for each client as well as overall statistics. The platform also allows me to have contacts of my clients available from everywhere and contact them easily. My clients enjoy the option to schedule their own appointments when needed or have reminders for their regular set up sessions. Whenever I have questions customer service is always immediately available through chat. All issues get solved immediately.

Pluspunten: Software is easy and intuitively to be used and is highly professional for my clients

Minpunten: The ability for my clients to book their own sessions can lead to frustration if they book in advance and it creates a conflict for me that I haven't adjusted in my schedule

Has made it to where I can just do my job....tutor kids. No more scheduling nightmares!

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018
Denise K.
Math and Science teacher and tutor
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The parents of my students being tutored can go in and schedule the appointments and even cancel them themselves. They can only schedule during times that I have marked as available. If another student signs up for that time, that time is no longer an option. I also love the alerts that I get for scheduled and cancelled appointments. The reminder the day before are great for both me AND the parents! I also love how my clients can leave me notes when setting up appointments. This works really well for my households with more than one kid. That way I know which kid to expect and prepare for.

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to customize a cutoff time for a client to schedule an appointment. As it is now, a client can schedule minutes before as long as there is availability. I use it for tutoring and need time to prepare for each student. I would like to be able to set it to where appointments had to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.

Good for Basic Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Center Coordinator
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I loved it and would use it again! It's easy to use and affordable.

Pluspunten: I used Visibooks when I was working at a physical rehab center to schedule appointments with patients. It's a great tool because you can schedule using both you laptop and your smartphone and send reminders to your supervisors and patients as well. What was also nice about it was that you can share information on your social media accounts which I thought was a cool marketing tool. They also have a free version that works just as well (you can only book 40 appointments though).

Minpunten: Sometimes the app froze and they do not currently have a phone number available for customer service.

van Visibook op 11-4-2019

Thank you for your review! Please email us at [email protected] with any information about the app freezing. We'd love to learn more about how that happened for you so we can fix it.

Visibook has been an essential tool for my new business.

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018
Kayla S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I can book appointments anywhere. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and my cash register (an iPad). It's so convenient to be able to book appointments on the go without carrying around an appointment book. The app sends text reminders to my customers automatically. It alerts them when I book, change, or cancel their appointments. It also texts automatic reminders a day before the appointment. This helps to minimize no-shows and helps them to inform me ahead of time when they can't make an appointment. I can also decide how long my time slots are, how many customers can book at the same time, and what my availability is.

Minpunten: There's a couple of things that would really make this app great. First of all, it needs an update to allow the orientation of the app to change for an iPad Pro. Also, I'd like to see a list of the customer names for each time slot on the main screen without having to click on each one individually.

Visibook

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2019
Chris M.
Case Manager
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

Pluspunten: I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Minpunten: Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

Very well needed program for my tax office.

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018
Jennifer V.
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Opmerkingen: an appointment book

Pluspunten: One Pro is price even though they raised the price since last year and lowered the amount of appointments limit. I can keep organized.

Minpunten: Not very simple to use, to create availability and have it copy over to other days or use different times Not sure how to explain without showing what i'm speaking of. I cant make an availability for a 1 hour appointment to begin at any time of the day it's always on the hour.... You cannot change the reminder message to simply include an address to send to your clients. For what reason I do not know as of yet, but my clients are finding it very difficult to use.

Never Forget an Appointment Again!

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019
Analyst - Portfolio Management Group
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Such a simple idea, yet incredibly effective--exactly what I've been looking for at my practice. Customer feedback has been great, and it's been easy to book appointments from both sides. The reminders, however, are what I love the most. I can't count the number of no-shows I've had in previous years due to both clients (and myself) forgetting that we had appointments scheduled. Never again!

Minpunten: Sometimes can get a bit hairy with clients signing up for appointments really close to their appointment time. Also would like a feature to send automated personal messages to clients.

van Visibook op 25-4-2019

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can set your advance booking time so you don't get surprised by last minute appointments. You can do this under your Calendar Settings.

Easy peazy

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Courtney L.
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The SMS feature is one of the best that helps me not to have to waste my time remembering to text my client and it also allows them to respond through the same SMS without calling my phone

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to use it's user-friendly and accessible on all of my electronic devices I love the fact that it correlates with my clients and Sons them SMS for their appointment The Price is Right the functions are nice I have no complaints 10 Stars

Minpunten: I wish there was a check out feature or that you were able to link it to square or some other processor in order to check out as well

van Visibook op 28-12-2018

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your review :). We do offer payment processing. You can enable it from the main menu under "Payment Processing." Please email us at [email protected] if you have any other questions!

Makes my business easier

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I’ve been using Visibook for just under 6 months now and it’s completely changed how I do business, for the better. Having to go back and forth with clients on what time works for them is time consuming and annoying for me. To be able to set my schedule and have them book themselves is great.

Pluspunten: I like my clients to be able to make appointments themselves, and to be required to put down a deposit to book as well. I think the website format is pretty easy and user friendly. I especially enjoy the reports feauture.

Minpunten: Occasionally I’ll have clients not be able to navigate the site, they get confused on the first page where it says “view calander” and also how you have to click the service info button to be able to see the price. I think being able to see both of those without the additional clicks would be helpful for dummies. I’m not too fond of the overall color scheme, I think it’s very drab and boring and wish that I was able to customize it. I also don’t like not being able to charge clients with their card on file, if that could happen it would be a game CHANGER. Clients have also complained about not being able to find the confirmation email, and it normally goes to their spam folders so that’s something I always have to remind them of.

van Visibook op 13-5-2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Made my job easier

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2019
Rana N.
Owner of Spa Aqua Blue
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My bookings are all organized clear and have helped my mind to stay at peace

Pluspunten: I used to have an agenda where i would write my employees and my appointments on, it was A MESS i would use Visibook for my laser hair removal appointments and i decided that it was time to say goodbye to that agenda and hello Visibook! It was the best choice i have ever made. The comfirmation text my clients recieve is very helpful, whenever they want to cancel or reschedule an appointment they just message me on the app instead of calling me at work. Overall a lifesaver!

Minpunten: Once or twice the app lagged and also the fact that you have to have internet at all times to use is a bit of a bummer

van Visibook op 8-5-2019

Thanks for your feedback!

Upward Bound

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2019
Janine R.
Academic Specialist, ENMU
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really appreciate this product and the customer service we have received. Our students also appreciate it, which is a big win. Thank you!

Pluspunten: I liked that our students could get a text reminder, the day before their tutoring appointment, that they need to be at tutoring.
I also appreciated that students were able to contact me via messages through Visibook if they had questions or concerns.

Minpunten: I really wish that there was a way for one "Provider" to be able to offer more than one service at a time. I had to change how I booked appointments with students because our tutors (the providers) often teach multiple subjects. I couldn't just click that one student would be with Tutor A for Science and the next student would be with Tutor A at the same time for math. I know that this probably isn't something that comes up often, but not having to text my students individually regarding what subject they should prepare for would have come in handy.
It's also weird to me that my student can send me messages that show up in text, but I have to log onto Visibook to reply to them, instead of being able to reply right away, via text, back to them. I'm sure it works that way for a reason -- it's just a little inconvenient.

van Visibook op 23-5-2019

Thanks for your review!

Visibooks offer me everything I was hoping for to manage my small seamstress business.

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018
Robyn V.
Seamstress
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I no longer have clients missing appts thanks to the reminders! It also helps put forth a professional, modern approach to booking appointments.

Pluspunten: I like the built in messaging feature. My clients are always super impressed that it's so easy to get a hold of me! I have also received fabulous feedback from my clients about the reminder sent to them the day before their appt. I also like the daily email summary I get on the day before my appts.

Minpunten: Sometimes the messaging function mixes up the message order when the message is longer. It'll send message 3 before message 1 comes thru. The odd time it has been over an hour before message 1 comes thru and I can make sense out of my clients request.

Great product!!!

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2019
Consultant
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

Pluspunten: I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!

Minpunten: I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

Visibook and Trampolines

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Deedee L.
Fitness , Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Visibook is easy to link to social
Media and easy to understand for all my customers. It’s important to have appts made for my limited class
Size. I especially like the convenient copy link feature and the way the clients can note or message me when making an appointment. Excellent communication ensues!

Pluspunten: The value and ease of use was paramount.

Minpunten: Multiple customer profiles are a little frustrating. Customers forget their profile log in information and sign in different ways by link or Facebook for example and result in multiple names listed for the same customer.

Worth It!

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2019
Kelsey B.
Educator
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with the amount of time it takes me to book clients and the reminders really help keep my customers aware of schedules.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to book customers and that It sends reminders.

Minpunten: When trying to find my customers, sometimes it will not allow me to scroll to find them. Sometimes I must plug in their name... also for some reason over time, some of my emails/numbers for customers have a big exclamation mark beside it- like it is no longer their contact... but it is correct.

van Visibook op 6-5-2019

Thanks for your feedback and review! If you're seeing the red exclamation point, it may also mean that the user has unsubscribed to emails from Visibook or blocked their phone number from receiving our text messages.

Very pleased

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017
Katie B.
Cosmetologist
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had to switch from a previous website last minute and the people at Visibook made it very easy to do so. I love that they have the live chat constantly so I can always ask any kind of question. The text reminders are my favorite aspect of this website. The price is wonderful and I've been very happy. I've been in contact with them and told them things I would love to see happen to make it easier to use (especially for my business in particular) and they have assured me things are in the making to have the changes made. It's been a few months and I haven't seen any yet but am really looking forward to seeing them soon. Overall very pleased with Visibook and especially pleased with their customer service!

Pluspunten: Love the text reminders, and customer service.

Minpunten: I can't book multiple appointments at once (example - cut & color). It's a hassle to cancel an appt then re create it instead of just "moving" the appointment. And it would be wonderful if my clients could view all my prices up front on some kind of "home page" or something instead of having to schedule a time then click book in order to see the price (that has been my biggest complaint from clients).

Visibook made easy for my clients to sign up for the classes, so it helped our bottom lines.

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2017
Chris K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We could easily predict the size of the class and be able to communicate easily with the clients and teachers who teach the class.

Pluspunten: We have looked many appointment booking apps in the past. Some might have a lot more bells and whistles, but it was complicated and expensive. Then, I found Visibook through Capterra and it was a great fit for us. It's fairly easy to use for us and our clients using Google credentials. It has a great pricing for startups, but provide flexibility to use multiple accounts for several locations. They have provided a professional and timely customer support for any questions you have.

Minpunten: I have voiced this numerous times, so hopefully they will hear me again. 1. we can't stop clients signing up last minute. It has cancellation limit (we set it as 24 hours), but we can't not for signing-up which brings a lot of trouble. 2. One profile can't have several members under one profile. We have a class that multiple siblings can sign up together, which means if parents have 2-3 kids, they have to manage 2-3 profiles. 3. I can't convert the data to .csv file. I think that could be done fairly easily, but they have no desire to do that.