Over Visibook

Eenvoudige, krachtige software voor het boeken van afspraken voor dienstverleners en hun klanten. Inclusief online kalender en downloadbare app.

Meer informatie over Visibook

My own schedule os always changing so it's very helpful for the clients for the to keep up to date. Also customer service is very straiggtforward.

Beoordelingen van Visibook

Waar voor je geld

Visibook heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 629 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Visibook eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (629)

Case Manager in VS
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Visibook

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

Katrin
CEO and Founder in Estland
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

A Comprehensive Overview of Visibook

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very satisfied with Visibook. The user interface is great and the automated reminders are incredibly helpful. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for an easy to use and comprehensive appointment and client management system.

I've been using Visibook for a few months now and I'm really impressed with its features. It's easy to use and it has a great user interface that makes it easy to manage my clients and appointments. I especially like the automated reminders, which help me stay on top of my schedule.

The only downside I've encountered with Visibook is that it doesn't offer as many integrations as some of its competitors. This would help make the service more powerful and efficient.

kathleen
rmt in Canada

used to be better

3,0 vorig jaar

Visibook is easy to use, when there are not glitches.

I am quite disappointed in this system. Customer/technical support is extremely poor. I have had an ongoing issue with the system that makes its use for myself and clients very frustrating. I contacted support, and while they agreed that there seems to a bug, it has not been fixed. I have not received an email update about this bug and it has been over two weeks. I sent an email asking for an update and received no response. I now pay 29.99$USD monthly for this service and and quite disappointed in the lack of support. When I first started using it over 2 years ago, the support was great. But they added features, upped the price, and apparently down graded technical support. Switching booking systems is a huge undertaking but I now have little choice. I do not recommend.

Rakhee
Teacher in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Helps me in planning my day

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I adore how it connects to my iCal and gives me a head-of-time reminder of where I need to go. very user-friendly I adore the item!

For those who are busy, a beautiful and simple programme. You can view available appointment times. Overall, I'm happy with the item and what it has to offer.

The app occasionally slowed down, and it's a nuisance that you need to be connected to the internet at all times to utilise it.

Consultant in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great product!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!

I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

Tecara
Pilates Instructor in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

So Convenient

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

Co-Owner & Vice President in VS
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Everything We Needed

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

In no particular order - the customer service is outstanding - the ease of use - the ability to sync with google calendar and our website - the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training - of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore - while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Tiffany
Tiffany
3rd Key Manager in VS
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Visibiook literally saved my business.....

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.

As a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it

I wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

Thanks for your review!

Joy
Joy
Worship Pastor in VS

Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients love it!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!

I like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!

I wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.

Mark
Mark
Webmaster in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Very Good to Great Software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we were seeking to find a solution to set up appointment times, payment, and schedule with clients. Some of these clients were in different times zones and were virtual. This software at the time of use was very useful. Keeping a slight eye on their progression I am sure that they have corrected the lapse our company had and are of quality.

I loved the ease of use of this software. The fact we could set something up quickly either on the computer or on the phone, confirm and have reminders sent for appointments was a very good thing. At the time we were in full gear up mode and needed to automate a few things and this worked well for that.

The only con we ran into at the time was that a method we saw a lot of our customers wanted to pay for services they did not offer. I am sure by now they have fixed that and probably offer the service but we didn;t have as much time to wait for it as we needed a solution that ensured ease of use.

Amy
Teaching Artist in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Elizabeth
owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

great for booking app

5,0 4 jaar geleden

omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

4 jaar geleden

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you. We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Thanks!

Alex
Barber in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Appointment booking made easy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Visibook definitely makes managing all my appointments extremely easy. I’ve never had any issue with Visibook and if I’ve ever had a question, customer service responds in no time answering anything and everything. Don’t hesitate to give it a try!

This software allows my clients to easily book appointments from the convenience of my personal link. It allows me to manage my work schedule, contact any clients within the software and ease the amount of back and forth conversations I have with clients related to haircut appointments. With that being said it’s cheaper than other appointment bookers and of course sends the clients notifications of their appointment, which gives them no excuse to forget about it.

For some clients it might seem confusing to initially make an appointment, but I’ve only had one or two clients have this problem since I switched to this software (I’ve been using the software for over a year now).

Denise
Math and Science teacher and tutor in VS

Has made it to where I can just do my job....tutor kids. No more scheduling nightmares!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The parents of my students being tutored can go in and schedule the appointments and even cancel them themselves. They can only schedule during times that I have marked as available. If another student signs up for that time, that time is no longer an option. I also love the alerts that I get for scheduled and cancelled appointments. The reminder the day before are great for both me AND the parents! I also love how my clients can leave me notes when setting up appointments. This works really well for my households with more than one kid. That way I know which kid to expect and prepare for.

It would be nice to be able to customize a cutoff time for a client to schedule an appointment. As it is now, a client can schedule minutes before as long as there is availability. I use it for tutoring and need time to prepare for each student. I would like to be able to set it to where appointments had to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.

Jennifer
Owner in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very well needed program for my tax office.

Opmerkingen: an appointment book

One Pro is price even though they raised the price since last year and lowered the amount of appointments limit. I can keep organized.

Not very simple to use, to create availability and have it copy over to other days or use different times Not sure how to explain without showing what i'm speaking of. I cant make an availability for a 1 hour appointment to begin at any time of the day it's always on the hour.... You cannot change the reminder message to simply include an address to send to your clients. For what reason I do not know as of yet, but my clients are finding it very difficult to use.

Rana
Owner of Spa Aqua Blue in Canada
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Made my job easier

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My bookings are all organized clear and have helped my mind to stay at peace

I used to have an agenda where i would write my employees and my appointments on, it was A MESS i would use Visibook for my laser hair removal appointments and i decided that it was time to say goodbye to that agenda and hello Visibook! It was the best choice i have ever made. The comfirmation text my clients recieve is very helpful, whenever they want to cancel or reschedule an appointment they just message me on the app instead of calling me at work. Overall a lifesaver!

Once or twice the app lagged and also the fact that you have to have internet at all times to use is a bit of a bummer

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback!

DeeDee
Fitness , Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Visibook and Trampolines

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Visibook is easy to link to social
Media and easy to understand for all my customers. It’s important to have appts made for my limited class
Size. I especially like the convenient copy link feature and the way the clients can note or message me when making an appointment. Excellent communication ensues!

The value and ease of use was paramount.

Multiple customer profiles are a little frustrating. Customers forget their profile log in information and sign in different ways by link or Facebook for example and result in multiple names listed for the same customer.

Angela
ABM Practitioner in VS

Easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Visibook has completely solved the problem I was having with people forgetting their appointment time and not showing up. I no longer have that issue thanks to the reminder texts it sends out. It has also been great for people to see my availability and book their own appointments without having to take my time to talk on the phone with them to schedule.

This software was very easy to figure out and I love that is automatically sends out reminders for the appointments 24 hours in advance.

I don’t like that you can only store one phone number for reminders. I work with kids and sometimes the other parent brings him, but doesn’t get the reminders if I’ve stored it under moms number.

CEO in VS

Visibook made easy for my clients to sign up for the classes, so it helped our bottom lines.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We could easily predict the size of the class and be able to communicate easily with the clients and teachers who teach the class.

We have looked many appointment booking apps in the past. Some might have a lot more bells and whistles, but it was complicated and expensive. Then, I found Visibook through Capterra and it was a great fit for us. It's fairly easy to use for us and our clients using Google credentials. It has a great pricing for startups, but provide flexibility to use multiple accounts for several locations. They have provided a professional and timely customer support for any questions you have.

I have voiced this numerous times, so hopefully they will hear me again. 1. we can't stop clients signing up last minute. It has cancellation limit (we set it as 24 hours), but we can't not for signing-up which brings a lot of trouble. 2. One profile can't have several members under one profile. We have a class that multiple siblings can sign up together, which means if parents have 2-3 kids, they have to manage 2-3 profiles. 3. I can't convert the data to .csv file. I think that could be done fairly easily, but they have no desire to do that.

Education Coordinator in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Scheduling Made Easy

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using VisiBook has saved us a lot of time in scheduling appointments so I have been very pleased. Plus the price is very reasonable so that always makes things better :)

Overall, it's pretty user friendly. I use it for a training schedule so it's a little different than what most clients probably use it for, but it has made it a lot easier for my trainees to find a date/time that suits instead of having to email back and forth to find a time to schedule a training appointment.

If you're not the most tech savvy, using the software can be slightly confusing. Overall though, it's not difficult to manage.

Jae
Business Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

The backbone of our business

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Visibook has been the backbone of our scheduling system. We're constantly changing appts multiple times a day. Without it logistically our business would be a nightmare.

Having used a few other online scheduling systems such as MindBody, Visibook is head and shoulders above anything I've used. For me simplicity is the key.

The updates!!!

Edd
CEO and President in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This is the best calendar for small business owners!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Flexible, responsive and user-friendly - Visibook has made my life so much easier. From easy booking myself, to easy booking for my clients, to complete control of my calendar and support that is out of this world (I asked for the app to include a landscape view and it happened within a few days) you can't find a better group of people to work with or a better product.

Easy of use, the responsiveness of team, and I like the look.

Every time I point out something I think could be improved, you guys do it!

Stephen
Owner in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great calander app

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I have a very positive experience with the app and wouldn’t do without it now.
Thanks guys for this app

Great for putting private notes in as I use it for address’ and phone numbers when out and about. I also get my emails or my calls the next day wihich I print out for myself.and very easy to use. Overall I’m very pleased with it.

I would like when the email comes through it would have the private notes with the names as I write the addresses and phone numbers on it myself. Also an option to notify me to my phone when my next call is coming up.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Stephen, Thanks for your review and feedback. I'll make a note of your request to have the notes come through in the email. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Photographer in India
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

A mobile-friendly appointment schedule.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Visibook is very easy to setup up and use. I like the integration with Google calendar, which make my work a lot easier. Visibook is built for especially some businesses but it can be used with any business appointments. I am using to take appointments for my photography business. Integration with my website is very easy. But customisation with my website colour and theme is difficult. I have to take help from my designer to customise it and integrate with my website. Sending and reminding the client about our meeting is automated. A gentle reminder helps to prepare for the meetings. Mobile friendly UI is comfortable to use, as most of my clients are using a mobile phone to schedule an appointment.

This software is specialised for certain types of business and cannot serve all the services equally. I just use to take an appointment and for this case is perfect but POS and other switches don't work for my case. I think a blank template with user input is more effective.

Risk Manager in Nigeria
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Life is Easy with Visibook

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can now carry out my day to day activities with clients and customers alike in a very orderly manner. I am completely satisfied with the services of Visibook.

Visibook makes scheduling appointments incredibly easy. It removes the stress of manually setting up a calendar and ticking when is which. It takes care of everything. I strongly recommend it.

They are perfect. I just love using the Visibook calendar. It removes all the hassle and worries. My days have become more organized and structured with Visibook