Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AssetTiger

AssetTiger is een cloudgebaseerde tool voor het beheren van vaste activa met functies zoals barcodescannen, onderhoudsplanning en meer.

Meer informatie over AssetTiger

With the number of tags we've purchased in the last couple of years, we have yet to pay for Asset Tiger. Customer service is very respective to suggestions and quick to respond.

Email system barely works and the customer service is extremely vague and unhelpful.

Beoordelingen van AssetTiger

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AssetTiger heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 255 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AssetTiger eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (255)

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

The Solution We've Been Waiting For!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is going to cut down the time spent and headaches from trying to manage our assets (and their maintenance!) tenfold!

Obviously the best thing about this software is that it's a full-featured asset management system with no subscription fees! We have been using a very limited database that integrates with Google Drive (Obvibase), which served its purpose for the first five years of business, but as our assets grow, we need something heftier. We're a small company, so we're not going to be able to fork over thousands of dollars to subscribe to some of Asset Tiger's competitors (and honestly, we don't need the majority of the bells and whistles). When I first read about Asset Tiger, I was skeptical, but I read more about it and decided to try it out. It's free for customers who buy tags, so I ordered some free samples and started to familiarize myself with the software. It was very intuitive and easy to use. I'm sure I haven't figured out all the finer details, and we would have some work to do to get everything rolled out to employees to start using, but it's fantastic so far. The graphical user interface is nice, and it's easy to set up. I exported from our old database, downloaded their import template, moved my exported file around to match, and imported our database in under 20 minutes. We're impressed. It's turning a task I used to hate into one I'm a little excited about.

There is only one thing that I tried to do that couldn't be done so far, and that was to run a report showing only assets. I did a simple workaround - I added a new field that I'll add the word "TRUE" in for these items as they're added. I also sorted the list by most expensive to least expensive, checked all the items, and batch-added this attribute. Then I ran a custom report for all items with that attribute designated as TRUE, and it worked.

Sunail
Team Leader, IT in Fiji
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Asset Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has enabled us to keep a track of all assets and its associated costs. even with maintenance, cost is getting added and deprecated as configured. this makes reporting of IT assets and its costing more easy when compared to previous software used.

The most easy part was implementation whereby we can upload asset details via a excel template irrespective of number of assets you have. if you already using different software and needs migration, get all details to excel and upload with template provided. cost analysis and reports are to name a few very good features in this software.

The status attribute should have been more simple.

Katherine
Data Services Manager in VS

OWS review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Low price, ability to bulk upload, build custom reports, multiple fields available for data entry.

Fields aren't customizable, reports aren't intuitive, hard to find the history of a device, doesn't integrate with MS365 SSO. It's hard to update multiple systems. We use this for laptop tracking-it would be nice to have a ticketing (help desk) software integrated with the check in/check out process. Currently we use Spiceworks and Asset Tiger and the company that does out laptop repairs to track devices changing hands. Would be nice to have an all-in-one system or at least combine help desk and inventory. Spiceworks offers it, but the asset tracking is not very detailed.

Amber
IT Technician in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Simple to use asset tracking

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AssetTiger has achieved our objective of tracking assets in a simple and intuitive manner. It's an invaluable tool to our organization. If you are currently struggling with tracking your assets, this is a great option.

AssetTiger is relatively easy to use. You can add all of your assets and check them out to employees, and you can add different kinds of information relating to the asset such as brand, status, location, category, department, etc.. The mobile app is great as well and has an intuitive UI, and it lets you scan assets by the barcode(s) which makes logging assets much faster.

There aren't a lot of integrations with this software. It would be nice to have the option to connect it to Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, Apple Business Manager, or other directory services / device management platforms. It may be too simple for your needs.

Ryan
Inventory Manager in VS
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Bang for the Buck in Assets!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This reduced our inventory program costs by $8K annually, allows all departments to use the same info to make corporate decisions, and has made me look like a hero in front of my boss!

The pricing structure is phenomenal, the freedom for unlimited user access, the ease of use, and the intuitive design of the program makes it really simple. The reports are also very helpful, including the pre-built reports. I just breezed through a financial audit using Asset Tiger's export to excel reports.

A consumable inventory component would be very helpful. Also, I'd like the ability to limit search criteria by more than one search field at a time besides the standard site/location etc.

Shayne
Treasurer in Australië
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Asset Tiger is a real find. Plus a keeper!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Needed to stand back and look at how I would use it. Determines the sites, location , departs, categories etc. After than updating dates was straight forward and over all simple to set up and use.

The only asset tools I could find to support the recording of assets for the Community Association assets. With some very simple customization, the replacement values and useful life information were recorded. This was exported to MS Excel to perform the Capital Fund Projection. The asset maintenance schedule and cost can be recorded to support annual budgeting. Plus it has a calendar for the maintenance and contract dates. All thsi provided a new level of visibllity to the committee

Minor. cannot load photos of assets from a mobile phone. Minor, number fields except $ and , when loading and reject when saving.

Ivan
Tech Operations & Security in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great Platform to resolve a Complex issue

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works well for our requirements and needs at this time. I would love to expand it to more items.

Mobility and ease of tracking. The app and site allow you the flexibility to use different products to track and maintain your inventory.

that it is missing a software license manager or integration to O365, Azure, Intune, and Apple Business Manager

Nebojsa
Network Coordinator in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Handy and neat equipmnet manager

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This a great investment that has very good cost/benefit and smooth user experience.

The visibility of data on all items including a large number of equipment gear. Quick search engine and responsibility.

It takes some tome to configure initially. As having a lot of features, it can some time to adapt to system.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing tool for fixed asset management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy asset tracking software, suitable for everyone, at a reasonable price. It has many important features that save effort and time.

An easy and fast platform for managing fixed assets, suitable for individuals and companies of different sizes. It is available at an affordable price and provides a free trial and a free version. This program facilitates the issuance of reports and management of records.

Customer service response should be faster, sometimes some errors occur in the e-mail work. There is difficulty in integrating it with other programs.

Construction Coordinator in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Finally, an accurate list of my stuff!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. My guys can enter the item and then I can edit it later. Scrolling through the list shows me quickly where the holes I need to fill are.

Paperless. The PDF report is nice. It's just simple

It seems the reader could use some work, but that may be my phone's fault.

Elizabeth
Fixed Asset Clerk in VS
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Easy Customizable Asset Tracking Program that can use Barcode Scanners

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall - Excellent Extremely easy to use.

It is SO easy and customizable. Our old tracking program was custom built and the programmer passed away unexpectedly. I found Asset Tiger - tested it - customized it to be similar to what we had been using - uploaded 30,000 assets and had it up and running ALL within 2 weeks. AMAZING! We do only use this for TRACKING - our accounting system does the depreciation and disposals.

There is only one feature that we desperately need. Asset Tiger attempted to add the feature as Event Date but it doesn't work as expected - we need it AUTO POPULATE with the last date the asset was touched (scanned, edited, moved etc) I do realize there are a variety of reports to see the last event date - the problem is with 25,000 assets - looking them up one by one isn't an option. Plus - it doesn't really let me know what assets HAVEN'T had an event date (indicating loss or theft) and with 19 Million in assets - this part is really important to us. I also realize there is an audit feature but it doesn't work for us because we have multiple offices and our assets are in constant motion between them. Below are listed some of the ways that we use the info * To identify items that are not located during our annual fixed asset count indicating loss or theft. *To ensure we bill for equipment added after the customer contract starts. *To verify movement of vehicles which has to be relayed to our insurance company *To determine our equipment utilization Currently I have to run several reports and then upload the data to give us a "Count Date" of the last time an asset was "touched" - I would consider Asset Tiger PERFECT if would do that automatically.

Jae
Director of Outdoor Leadership & Education in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

An Amazing Asset Management System

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have thousands of assets and this program was a lifesaver! I have recommended Asset Tiger to tons of folks in my industry and they are enjoying it as well.

Once everything is setup, it is quite easy to use. I have staff checking out/in equipment everyday so it is very nice to be able to see the history of an individual and every piece of equipment. We use their asset tags as well so it is a stellar deal.

It does take a while to discover all of the features but still not a huge con. It’s a great product.

S.P.
Head of technical department in Nederland

Used it for our church inventory, great tool to use with a lot of features. Nice having it for free.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's complete with: multiple users, multiple sites, multiple locations and multiple departments. The software offers a complete financial projection of your inventory, your TCO of your inventory and the status of every piece of equipment. What I like best is the different statuses a piece can have. Is it broken and for reparair, is it broken and thrown away, what's the cost of the repair, what's the cost in case of a new one...it all adds up in the completeness of the software. Also great is the app that's available, at least for iOS (don't know for Android). It can do almost the same as the web version. In the end what's a good part is that you can number your equipment so you can label it, maintain it and track it. As soon as you start using this it's kind of keeping it up to date and maintain it. Every time something happens to a piece you need to administrate it so your inventory is right. It's totally a great tool for a company or any NGO.

It looks like it needs the asset tags that this company offers. It's not a requirement but it probably helps tracking your inventory. One thing I noticed is that you can't remove your account in case you don't need the software anymore (for whatever reason). If so, you need to contact support and they will help you remove your account, very easy and very fast.

Wesley
Tech Director in VS

It does what we need.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched from a more expensive solution and found this easy to pickup. New employees are able to jump in with little instructions.

It is cheaply priced and easy to use. It does what it claims to do. It tracks assets.

The product does what we need. We are happy.

Senior Support Specialist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

AssetTiger is an adequate solution

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's almost a joy to use. It has the general structure and design that I expect of a good asset management (which I hadn't yet seen in other asset management systems).

I've been doing asset management off and on for 20 years, and AssetTiger is more robust than every other asset management system that I've used so far.

• Table views don't allow display of all records on a single page (which would make my AssetTiger usage much easier). • The Sites, Persons/Employees and Customers table views have glitches which I've reported but haven't yet been resolved.

Robert
IT Coordinator in VS

Asset Tiger Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Asset Tiger has solved the issue of audits, as I am now able to show inventory and location of.

Asset Tiger provided me with a way to label, scan, and track inventory. It also has features like Grant/Year that allows school systems to pull inventory reports based on Grants.

I would like to see a feature that would alert you to end of life devices. The software was pretty easy to use and really helped me as there was no electronic tracking done when I came on board at current job.

Hoey
Director of IT in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

IT asset Management

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think Asset Tiger is a very good product. We have tried finding another solution with API/Integrations but they are all much more expensive.

We manage a lot of IT resources. The mobile app with built-in barcode scanner makes checking in/out equipment very easy.

Lack of API/Integrations with other products. Most asset management tools provide a method for integrating with Service Management or other helpdesk applications. Asset tiger would be a great tool with the ability to integrate with other applications. Without, it is a good asset management tool.

Brandon
Owner in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Asset Tiger for restoration

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like that this program and app is easy to setup. I had the warehouse guy do it with little or no training. The stickers are easy to implement. Although, on plastic surfaces, I would rivet the stickers into the equipment. The training to field technicians is easy as well. Easy for them to use.

I would like the reporting features to be easier to use. The reports are great, but saving them isn't. An email report of assets that haven't been seen in a while would great too. As mentioned in the review, a history or feed of users would be nice. Then, I would know who isn't using the program and fix that behavior.

Linda
Office Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Linda's Review

Opmerkingen: User friendly.

The ease for tracking inventory. Not complicated and easy for me to convert my old method of tracking inventory. Allows me to set up coding system that works for our agency.

Currently, have not had any issues with software.

Director of Information Services in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Better Than The Paid Solutions!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After purchasing and using several expensive solutions, and after being frustrated with AssetPanda, I happened across AssetTiger accidentally. It was the find of the year!! We are super happy with the product and can't believe it is free! There are a few areas where there could be some improvement. I would like to see Active Directory integration for employees. It would be nice to have a few more options like being able to easily search for employees. And I would like to see the option to have consumable assets such as toner cartridges, projector bulbs, etc... We could then keep track of repair parts and smaller item inventory. The browser-based version of AssetTiger works way better than the mobile app. The mobile app is nice because you can use the camera on any smartphone to scan barcodes, but it's slow and glitchy. I only use the mobile app if there is no way for me to use the browser-based software. I have not tried third party scanners with it. But really that is nitpicking! We've found workarounds for everything AssetTiger doesn't do. Given the fact that it's free makes me feel somewhat guilty for bringing them up! I absolutely love this solution and would absolutely recommend it!!

Web (cloud) based. Free Intuitive and simple

No directory integration. The mobile app is slow and glitchy. No ability (yet) to keep track of consumable items such as paper, office supplies, etc...

Josh
Warehouse Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

A cost friendly option with alot of features for my company to manage and track assets

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to see at a glance where our costs are going for our assets. The ability to view the life of those assets, ease of know what I have available and what is currently deployed to the field and who has those items.

One of the things I like most is the ability to not only track your items but also that you can track documentation for the items, maintenance, life of the items, and also that you can include a picture of items for easy reference when dealing with part numbers. Being able to scan via your cell phone is also a plus.

There are few things I do not like about the software but one is that I can not customize my audit requirements as I would like. I think the software was built for tracking office assets and I want to re-purpose it for use with construction tools. Tracking who has them, how long, when specific certifications are do etc. However this being built on office tracking it requires me to keep track of a location. Currently working with a rep to see if there is any type of work around for this. If so then I would have nothing negative to say about a free software for tracking thousands of dollars in my companys assets.

Justin
General Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Functional and Intuitive

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased. We have been using this software as a company for a little over 2 years now and it's very easy to learn, execute, and generate helpful reports.

My favorite thing about AssetTiger is that I can easily track with a computer, cell phone app, or barcode scanner certain assets that I always need to know where they are or who currently has them. On top of that, I can also see a history of activity that helps me locate the item if it went missing.

I have had issues getting a bluetooth or usb barcode scanner to play nicely with AssetTiger when checking in/out assets. The phone app works great but being able to use easily use a wireless barcode scanner would take this software to the next level.

Jeff
Technology Specialist in VS

Excellent asset tracking

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We primarily use AsseTiger to deploy and track computer equipment. This eliminated the cumbersome process of filling hardcopy forms and filing. It's faster and easier electronically, and the staff can receive an email indicating the equipment that was checked out.

We use AsseTiger primarily to assign and track computer equipment. It's very easy to use in this respect. Check in/check out process is easy, and eliminates the cumbersome hardcopy forms that we previously used. Highly recommended for this function. Eventually, we'll have all the equipment in the database, including old equipment, although some fields will be blank, such as purchase price or vendor.

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about the product. It's very easy to set up and use. Unfortunately, as a one-man shop, I don't have the time to use all the functions available, so I can't really tell how well everything works.

Scott
Media Production Coordinator in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Spectacular. Can't believe this is free.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In a department that produces video content on a daily basis, it's important to know where all assets are at all times, when assets break, and who checked assets out. AssetTiger helped us move away from pen and paper and into a robust method of tracking equipment.

Very detailed asset management Broad customization of reports, user permissions, and asset details Calendar displays due dates for assets checked out or leased

Inability (for now, at least) to perform batch check-outs; only one item can be selected at a time. With bar codes on everything, I'd like to be able to quickly scan all items and then approve/submit the lot. Adding a new customer must be done prior to leasing an item to him/her. The opportunity to add a new customer from within the new lease dialog would be a big time saver. No option to prompt user to check out dependent items If a user checks out a camera I would like to be able to prompt the user to also check out a battery of the proper type depending on which camera was checked out. These are more feature requests than cons. Adding these features would put this product miles over the top!

Dana
General Manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Asset Tiger

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have really love it. The money we spend on Asset Tiger more than pays for itself by reducing time logging things manually and keeping assets organized. Their customer service has been great and we have made a few feature requests that were fulfilled in a timely manner.

We were looking for a simple, well priced program to help manage our rental gear as well as facility equipment. We don't have many assets but it was getting to be too much for spreadsheets. We also wanted to better automate and log maintenance. Asset Tiger does everything we need without breaking the bank.

Would like to be able to change some of the wording/text to match our internal, company language.