Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Datamolino

Boekhoudautomatisering voor effectieve accountants en boekhouders.

Meer informatie over Datamolino

When I encountered a bug in image uploads early on, the support team and developers were on it straight away and released a new version of the app to fix it.

Receipts aren't handled so well and can be slow to process /can fail to process.

Beoordelingen van Datamolino

4,9
5,0
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Datamolino heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 41 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Datamolino eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (41)

Carol
Carol
VK

Datamolino never fails me

5,0 7 jaar geleden

I have been using Datamolino for a while and it is really easy to understand, set up, and use. The customer service is fantastic. The accuracy is really good, yes things do not always come out correctly, but there is a smiple system to tell them where the problems are and they are dealt with quickly and efficiently. With all software, things go wrong, but you can be assured the staff at Datamolino will be more than willing to listen to the issues, will get back to you in moments, and the development team really do listen and take your suggestions seriously.

Ocacsionally I have made the silly mistake of uploading a whole file more than once, and realise as I have dragged it into the box, but before I confirm. the problem is the file starts it upload immediately so I have to remember to let it finish and go back in and delete it. The development have said they are looking into a way to have a second confirm level so that does not happen. All my doing not theirs, but the only issue I have with the software.

Owner in Peru
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely Amazing! Saves us hours every week!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Datamolino is absolutely amazing and saves us hours of manual input time every single week in our business. One of the best customer services from any product we have ever used anywhere ever, makes the onboarding process simple and easy for you. It may take a moment for Datamolino to learn the format of your receipts so please be patient and share all of your needs with the Once you are set up, everything becomes super simple and easy, you will be amazed at how much time you will save! Datamolino use a mix between AI Automation & Human Support which means that you will get accurate results and they will improve when you use the system more and more. The integration with Quickbooks is seamless. You can literally take a photo of a receipt and it can accurately and automatically go straight into quickbooks with the correct tax codes, ledger accounts, type of receipts etc. It is mindblowing. You get a generous free trial so you have nothing to lose, I recommend to try this straight away. Datamolino has been lifechanging for us and we highly recommend it to anyone who wants to streamline and improve their accounting processes at an affordable rate. This would cost so much more if we had to hire someone to do this for us. Also the way we are now able to manage our receipts is much more organized as it takes no time at all to take a photo or forward an e-mail. Our accounts are getting more accurate as we will not miss anything! You can even set up auto-forward from your e-mail provider if you get regular receipts to your e-mail. Thanks to everyone at Datamolino for this great product and excellent customer service! During the onboarding process, Datamolino will help you get set up for your particular receipt format and then when they are learnt by the system they immediately are processed. Simply amazing!

Amazing Software! Saves Times Saves Money Mix of AI Automation & Human Interface - Very Accurate Results Best Customer Service we have ever experienced! Interfaces seamlessly with Quickbooks

None, it is an amazing product that we are very grateful to use.

Tim
Director Support Services in Australië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

An intelligent approach to document recongition

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Datamolino provides a more accurate and reliable document recognition system than Xero's inbuilt "email to bill" option which is invaluable if you have large document volumes or complex supplier setups. The Datamolino team is also the most responsive and attentive we have dealt with in the XERO eco-sphere.

Datamolino's "fingerprint" approach to establishing new suppliers works really well. You engage with real people and you can converse with them to get the standard setup to exactly what you want. The team is responsive and customer service is excellent. You don't have to compromise or work around the limitations of AI or computer generated document recognition, which his really helpful.

The integration with other XERO apps wasn't always seamless, but the potential with, for example, ApprovalMax is huge if you persevere. Sometimes you get tripped up as all three apps (XERO, Datamolino and ApprovalMax) start trying to do each other's jobs. Also, from here in the Southern hemisphere, connection and response speeds tended to be slower than for XERO (hosted locally) as Datamolino lives in Europe.

Brent
Staff Accountant in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

An Excellent Tool to Automate Invoice Processing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team has taken recommendations and fixed issues almost immediately. I am in Datamolino every single day and can't imagine working without it. The rep I work with directly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], regularly reaches out to make sure everything is going smoothly and is always looking for ways to improve Datamolino.

Datamolino has helped expedite and automate invoice management and processing immensely! I was tasked with decreasing the time it takes to process invoices. While we can't automate the process entirely, it has increased our efficiency and accuracy.

Any issues I've had, the team is very quick to respond and explain or fix the problem. Due to time zone differences, updates may be scheduled while I'm still working, but that has only been an issue once or twice in four months.

Tom
Partner in VS
Maritiem, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product, Excellent Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend Datamolino to anyone looking to take the repetitiveness out of manual data entry. I can't praise their customer service enough. The chat box in the lower right hand corner of the screen is always answered promptly and they go out of their way to help whenever they can.

Fully automated compared to other competitors. Great UI.

Price, but with everything - you get what you pay for. I switched for a time to try and safe money but ended up coming back to these guys as the other software increased my workflow due to lack of automation.

Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Your Virtual Automated Bookkeeper

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very impressed with the personal customer service and the speed of development. Highly recommended if you want to save time on invoice entry.

Datamolino has saved us so much time over the years. It allowed us to focus on building the business and creating better product rather than bookkeeping and entering invoices. It's fast, accurate and has many features that beat all the competition.

Any issues that we have had have been dealt with quickly.

Director in VK
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers

Datamolino is the best.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Datamolino automates the processing of invoices and bills better than any other product we have tried on the market.

They're extremely accomodating to the way that we want to work too. They've adjusted the software based on our recommendations a number of times. The biggest pro would be the invoice fingerprint feature, where new invoices can be set up with a template that enables documents of the same type to be automatically recognised and processed again in the future.

As mentioned, the datamolino team have implented additions or new ways of doing things on request, I don't think there is a con left.

Steven
CEO in VK
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Datamolino - Does What It Says On The Tin

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted to put on record not only what a great product Datamolino is, but they were one of the first companies to help us in a really difficult time. As a pub we use them to scrub all our invoices before passing them into Xero. The scrub has become better and better over time and saves me a huge amount of time. I used to use one of the other "scrubbers" so to speak, but found Datamolino much simpler to use and their app more user friendly. If we ever get the world back on tilt, we certainly will support this company as they have supported us, unlike some other well known suppliers.

Easy To Use and does exactly what it's designed to do.

Nothing. The product is easy to use. I'd liek an easier way to switch between companies on the app is about the only thing.

Thomas Michael
Director in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Love this software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: couldn't recommend it enough

easy to use great app amazing support reliabillity

sometimes price, occasionally makes mistakes on OCR

Steve
Managing Director in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Datamolino Accounts Payable Automation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Integrates nicely with our Xero accounting software. Splits our invoices by line item so it's easy to track by cost account and job. Saves a lot of time so that as owners of our business we can really see our costs without a lot of time spent. We are saving money by not hiring a person for this level of detail. Great customer service, Datamolino helps us whenever we have a request.

None that I can think of at this time. The couple times we've had an issue or question, Datamolino has been able to response promptly and make adjustments as needed.

Cansu
Senior Finance Manager in VK
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

Trust my comments

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Customer service is of good quality. It's great that it provides the integration the way I want it.

The only thing I don't like is the price. When you look at it, it has the function that almost many of its competitors have. Therefore, it should be more affordable as it is not a unique feature.

Datamolino is the best!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

I have been using it for over a year now, staff love it and clients love it. Easy to use, fast, reliable and accurate. A good pricing model means its cheap to use, and it can process sales invoices too. The support is probably the best I have come across with any Xero add-on. Quick response rates, and they are happy to pick up the phone to you too, and a really nice team as well. Couldn't recommend this strongly enough.

The hardest thing about recommending it to clients is that they often haven't heard of it, but have heard of their competitors so assume their competitors are better. However, the name is becoming more and more prominent, and with recent recognition from Xero, as one of just nine XeroHQ integrated apps, I believe their brand will continue to get stronger and stronger.

Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to set up and use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good product, worked out more affordable than others and so easy to manage for multi client account.
Only reason I am closing my account is that it is not longer needed.

The support is excellent, on hand in moments whenever I have had questions The system integrates well with Xero and is easy to negotiate around client folders and to export pdf reports too.

The only real edit I needed to do once the bill was in Xero was splitting into multiple line items which would be a nice addition.

Robbert
Financial Accountant in VK
Mediaproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Amazingly time saving and user friendly software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saved hours in data entry, learns patterns in invoices from suppliers so save even more time on top of automatically reading invoice amounts, dates etc.

So easy to learn what to do. Integrates with our Xero software seamlessly. The technology behind the software is outstanding saving me hours a month in data entry. The multiple lines per invoice feature is a life saver

No complaints with Datamolino, much easier to use than other pieces of software I've used for this type of work

Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Love this App

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team is super responsive and happy to answer any question no matter how obvious or complex, and they will see any issues right through to completion every time even checking back in later to see that everything is still in perfect working order down the line.

It's very easy to use, very adaptable and works great for my needs.

I had a glitch when it was pulling the wrong supplier name from an invoice but this was quickly resolved. To be honest, really hard to pick faults.

Paul
VK
Bron: GetApp

Datamolino is an excellent app

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Datamolino is an excellent app that just gets on with its job and works as it's supposed to. I like the fact that it's cloud based so can be accessed from anywhere. It can read most documents we scan to it, including some of the most illegible ones, and it also handles sales as well as purchases. On the odd occasion that something goes wrong, or we have a query, the friendly support staff are always quick to respond, and go above and beyond to help us out and resolve the problem. Definitely the best support team for any software that we use.

Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Absolutely revolutionary

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's completely changed our processing. Highly responsive and always improving too!

It just works! Sounds daft but I never consider that datamolino won't process a document. Even when it's not worked as expected the response from customer service has been awesome and we've worked together to resolve issue.

I'm genuinely struggling to think of anything!

Bron: GetApp

Effective, efficient and will save you time

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Customer support is second to none, they really go the extra mile Fast and accurate invoice processing Email address to send invoices to is a big time saver Virtually immediate synchronisation with Xero

Receipts aren't handled so well and can be slow to process /can fail to process Multi page documents don't always process so easily

Daniel
IT in Duitsland
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Sehr gutes Tool!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Es wird auf Wünsche eingegangen. Anpassungen erfolgen schnell und funktionieren sehr gut.

Eigentlich gibt es keine negativen Seiten.

Sue
Founder and Managing Director in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Datamolino is a great add-on which speeds up our Bookkeeping processes

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's really easy to use and the customer support is fantasic! Our questions are always answered within minutes and once the initial 'fingerprint' of an invoices has been set up the processing of subsequent invoices are very efficient.

Being able to report from Datamolino would be useful eg. supplier reporting, though you can do this from your accounting software.

Bron: GetApp

Excellent service with amazing customer service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Datamolino offer a service which alleviates a great deal of data processing on my end and free's up a lot of time. The customer service team have helped me on a number of occasions and have gone way above my expectations.

Any negatives I have had in the past I have requested assistance from Datamolino on and they have been improved upon.

Zoe
Zoe
Outsourcing Manager in VK
Bron: GetApp

Helps put efficiency into our daily workload

5,0 7 jaar geleden

It has helped with our internal processes, providing accuracy and efficiency at the book-keeping level. This allows us to work on more clients and focus on the higher level reporting and advisory service

I'd like to see some automation on splitting of costs across a split allocation - something i am currently in discussions on.

Daniel
Company Director in VK
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great software for automating manual financial data entry

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Datamolina reduced the time we spend manually entering data. Easily allowing us to upload invoices and take pictures of our receipts for expenses in real-time. The recognition software is speedy and populates fields accurately. Its integration with Xero creates a complete software solution and means we can save money paying our accountant for fewer hours!

Don't really have any. It does exactly what it's supposed to

Bron: GetApp

Very happy with the product

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Excellent customer service. Well done :) They are very quick to answer chats, sort out problems Highly recommended

NOTHING

Tessa
Tessa
Business Manager in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Very easy to import documents via a variety of methods and the customer support is excellent. The supplier automation set up is great as once done its even quicker to review and export documents into your account package

If the resolution of scanned documents is too low then incorrect data can be picked up which can be annoying when having to review and correct docs but then again, its up to you to scan a high res image!!!