I've started to use Epom Ad Server almost a year ago when my network was looking for a new server.

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2017
Nina R.
Business Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Real time analytics, easy campaign set up, white label, DSP, support of mobile, video and rich media ads, low cost.

Pluspunten: Epom ad server provides new users with free trial accounts and that is how I started to use it. This server allows to get a real time deep statistics which I think is one of the most important features. Another positive advantage for ad networks would be a Epom's great white label solution. On top of that, Epom ad server has recently added
DSP functionality to my account and now I can buy and sell much more traffic than I used to.

Minpunten: At first it was difficult to puzzle out how ad server works. But after a few demo calls with Epom manager I got used to my account and now easily set up and manage my ad campaigns.

Good option

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2018
Valerio P.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Epom Ad Server is a SaaS-priced ad serving and management solution for publishers, advertisers, agencies, and ad networks. It's a customizable white label software that works seamlessly across a wide range of channels, formats, and platforms. It contains very useful features such as Native Advertising, White Label Solution, Rich Media Ads, Campaign level eCPM optimization

Minpunten: The user interface has a lot of functionality, but is not always user-friendly. It requires a lot to understand how to use campaign optimization and white-list.

I give a 10 to this application, it's great.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Yelitza G.
costurera
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It has a good price, it is used in a very easy way, when I did not use this application it required a lot of time and effort to make my announcements, but since EPOM came to my life, everything has changed.

Minpunten: At first it costs a bit to manage the application, because its interface is not intuitive, it requires practice and support of technical support to achieve mastery, otherwise I think it is very good.

A holistic solution for ad campaign management

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2016
Katherine G.

Opmerkingen: Pros:
I rate my experience with Epom Ad Server as being extremely satisfying. The company offers a wide range of advanced features, as well as and simple-to-use services. Its support team is really helpful. They've provided me with clear guidelines related to campaign launching and setup, and they work as if their lives depend on my success. Any format on any device is available to target the audience. Real-time analytics with granular reporting is very helpful as it enables me to filter data and make adjustments as quickly as possible.
Cons:
I would hardly call the interface intuitive when dealing with some complex features. I wish it was more user-friendly.
Overall:
I recommend Epom Ad Server because it does a great job at optimizing my daily ad operations and helps me to achieve maximum results from every ad campaign.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Epom op 25-5-2016

Thank you, Katherine, for your review!

Started my own demand-side platform with Epom

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Daniil K.
Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm 100% satisfied with the technology and the support team is always responsive.

Pluspunten: Now I buy traffic from SSPs and websites at my own DSP and don't pay fees to ad networks. That's great.

Minpunten: Building a DSP was quite complicated and time-consuming, so that's good that I had a demo with Roman from Epom.

Best investment I've made

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2018
Keonna W.
Event Designer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Epom offered me a trial account when I started I using the program I found that I really liked that I could see my real time statistics. Easy to manage and follow.

Minpunten: Maybe the actual price .

Ad upgrading software

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Ali H.
Artist
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software has simple and advanced features, with reasonable price margins.

Minpunten: There are some limitations whenever I try to interface with other systems. Customer support services should be enhanced.

Great Customer Support but technically weak behind the scenes

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018
Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simple ad setups and quality of customer service made the product worthwhile if the business need were simple ad setups.

Pluspunten: We found that the Customer Support Team did a very good job, were responsive and easy to work with. The user interface for simple ad set ups was well done.

Minpunten: The software has some significant limitations when trying to interface with other systems. It's a shame because it has great potential if this were resolved.