Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Bindle

Software voor verlofregistratie om kleine Amerikaanse, Britse, Australische, Canadese en Nieuw-Zeelandse bedrijven te helpen bij het beheren van boekingen, goedkeuringen, saldi, enz.

Meer informatie over Bindle

Bindle is affordable for a small business and beats tracking in excel any day.

A lot of clicking to get to detail for employees - i.e. needs a one page view summary. Could use a leave cash out request form.

Beoordelingen van Bindle

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bindle heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 124 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bindle eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (124)

Mark
Mark
Web Developer in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for small buisness and start ups

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Searched for ages to find a staff Holiday tracker for small teams that didn't force you into using complex HR software. Looked so long we considered building our own! Finally found Bindle & easy to set up and crucially do not need an instruction manual/training when I share with others in the team

Would be great if the Wallchart could be horizontal/timeline/gannt & allow full screen so it could be viewed on a tv monitor. Would allow us to visualise whos off better & for the whole year at once.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your kind words Mark. Great to have a customer from my old home town of Aberdeen. We have got a few ideas about the Wallchart, thanks for the suggestions.

Jason
Systems Division Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Saved me tons of time and energy.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have saved a lot of time especially from the previous system which was Excel based and very time consuming to enter daily. Now the burden is on the employee to notify me about a holiday or sick day. I can of course add one myself on their behalf if needed.

I like the ease of use for both me as the admin and for my employees. I have added categories, ie. training & trade shows, that I did not initially think about being a part of this solution. I like the tracking feature for verification and that I can print a report in minutes. Nice to look at other employees that are off on the same day and I have the bigger picture.

It took me a little bit longer to setup than I expected. Not because it was difficult but I had to understand the logic behind the settings. For example I initially gave all employees 10 vacation days with the start date the same as the first of the new year. Then on the new year it gave them 10 more as it should have but I didn't realize it gave all my staff 20 days. I would like to have a feature for anniversary reminders since that info is already there and it is a good time to celebrate and review my employees. Wish there was a monthly calendar view.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jason, Thanks for your positive comments. Anniversary reminders are an intriguing idea which we'll add to our list of features for future possible development. thanks again Howard

Andrew
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

My colleagues can see my leave request??

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great little program for very small businesses representing good value for money but I have noticed that all my colleagues (I am an employee) can see my leave and I can see theirs. I would have thought it obvious that the functionality of the program should prevent this kind of breach of privacy. This issue needs to be addressed for the program to be taken more seriously.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew. Damien here from Bindle. Thanks for your review! We take your privacy very seriously. Within Bindle, the ability to see when colleagues are taking time off occurs very much by design. It allows you to plan your requests for time off a whole lot better. We're careful not to show your colleagues anything (like private messages between you and your manager) that we consider to be a breach of privacy. I'd like to reach out to you personally to talk through your concerns and how we can address them by better matching your expectations. Again, thanks Andrew for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Mary
Owner in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and affordable

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Love how easy Bindle is to use for tracking our PTO management of staff and the visibility it gives everyone. [sensitive content hidden] has always been quick to respond to questions and has been very helpful in assisting in any need I have. I used Bindle at a previous employer and liked it so much I brought it to our company when I joined.

Sometimes the responses are a bit delayed due to Bindle being based on the other side of the world/in another country, but they respond to questions as quickly as they see them during normal business hours.

Financiële dienstverlening

Easy to use, user friendly and nothing complicated about it!

Opmerkingen: - Reduced emails to manage leave
- Ability to import existing data (leave hours/days)
- Ability to import leave dates into Microsoft Outlook calendar (we love this feature!)
- Accessible information to all staff

When we were searching for a Leave Mgt Tool, we had straightforward needs and didn't need the bells and whistles that other Payroll/HR systems offer. We trialled Bindle and quickly realised how clean the user interface was and how simple Bindle was to use. The team didn't need training to use it! We love that it can import into Microsoft Outlook so management can easily view who is on leave etc. In addition, Bindle is flexible enough to handle both contractors and salaried employees leave.

The only small thing was that the software wasn't set up a year or two in advance which lead to some confusion when applying for leave. Eg. NSW holidays wasn't set up yet for 2018. This was only a small issue and quickly rectified by the Bindle team :)

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review, you magical mystery reviewer! We really do have wonderful users.

Allen
Allen
VP of Marketing & Client Relations in VS
Research, 201-500 werknemers

Great service to manage PTO for our Smallish staff

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Simple for staff to request time. Quick in and out don't need a ton of extra steps. Visibility into who else has time of to ensure you're not stretched to thin staffing wise.

Easy to use and see who all has requested time off on the same day as the current request. Makes it simple to manage multiple employee's PTO requests. If you don't have the PTO management baked into your payroll or HR system I'd highly recommend this tool

To approve the PTO request you have to log into the system rather than just replying to the request email with your approval or disapproval. Also doesn't allow you to manage different accrual rates for staff so we had to manage that separately.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Allen - Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that Bindle is something you'd highly recommend and that it's simple for staff to use. Bindle is really good at maintaining different accrual rates for staff, so we'll follow up to find out why you are managing that separately. Thanks again Allen!

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very large company using it

Opmerkingen: We’ve enjoy it

Price, easy to teach and use, easy setup and company helps assist. Nice dashboard, reporting

Cannot assigns more than 1 person to approve, so if someone is on vacation, items need to be manually switched. Would like to assign heirchy of approved. Also would like to move people from one area or region to another in bulk- not one by one

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad to hear you're getting on so well with Bindle. I've taken note of your suggestions around how Bindle could be improved for larger companies and we'll keep them in mind when we're deciding what features to add next. If there's anything else we can do for you just contact [email protected]. Thanks again, Howard

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Great Solution for Small Business and Easy Implementation

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It works. I found this when searching for a solution for tracking PTO for my management team. There are a lot of solutions out there, but some are really cumbersome or have more features that anyone would ever need. This is a solid, cheap and cheerful solution.

I do wish they allowed editing for holidays within the app. The support team is very helpful if you send them what you need, but wish I didn't have to ask.

Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Bindle does what we need, for a good price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I looked at a whole lot of options for leave tracking, and found that others were either *very* expensive for a small nonprofit or didn't allow the kinds of tracking we needed. Was delighted to discover Bindle, which is flexible, user-friendly and affordable.

Easy to set up, can be customized to our leave policies and calendar, very good price.

Harder to change leave entries after the fact.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind words, anonymous reviewer. Glad to hear you're getting good value from Bindle.

Computersoftware

Wonderfully simple

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't have to track my employees on a spreadsheet anymore - takes a lot less time to approve & keep track of when people are away.

Its focused on doing one thing really well. Thats all we needed. Whenever we have small product questions or feedback, the team responds very quickly.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review! Really appreciated. Glad you find our support team so responsive. It means a lot to us!

Rosie
Office Manager in Australië
Overheidsadministratie, 2-10 werknemers

Great software, easy to use.

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The online portal has a nice clean design, that is easy to navigate and use. The functionality is very good without being over complicated at all. Very user friendly.

User friendly, not over complicated options. Clean page design, not overly busy pages that overwhelm.

Only minor things: 1) the balance check could be a bit better if it let you select both the month and the year before it refreshed. 2) the wallchart would look better if it look like a normal calendar rather than a list of dates. You'd be able to see more on one page.

8 jaar geleden

Hi Rosie - Thanks for taking the time to review Bindle! You've given us some great feedback here. We've made a note of your comments about the balance check and the Wallchart. Stay tuned!

Victoria
VP Marketing and Business Development in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Simple, Easy, and Great Value

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We love this software. It's super easy to use (both as an administrator and as a user), and the value:cost ratio is fantastic. The Slack integration keeps everyone in the loop (definitely one of our favourite features as an organization).

No issues - it does everything we need it to. This is a simple solution that addresses a market need without trying to be an enterprise offering with a ton of bells and whistles we'll never use (or the pricetag that goes along with that).

5 jaar geleden

Hi Victoria. Wow, what a great review! On behalf of the team, thank you. It really means a lot to us.

Kelly
Client Advocate / HR in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

excellent software. easy to use and not overdone with bells and whistles.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: helps track PTO which is exactly what i needed it to do.

i've reached out to customer support twice and received thorough, quick feedback. very responsive and that is much appreciated.

i wish the calendar functionality had an actual calendar so you could see the date on a month view.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Kelly - Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Bindle! Glad to hear the customer support you've received has been up to scratch. We're working on some little improvements to the calendar functionality to make it quite a bit better. We'll keep you informed.

Martha
VP Community Engagement in VS

Very intuitive software

5,0 7 jaar geleden

I find it easy to use and understand. This is significant as I am not particularly a 'techie' type. I particularly like being able to see the organization's calendar before I approve a vacation, which helps in making a decision.

It would be great to have this interface with Outlook calendar. When I approved vacation time it would be nice to have this show up on Outlook. I still have to do this manually in order to keep track of when people in my department will be gone.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Martha - Thanks for the 5 star review! So it turns out you can already see Bindle bookings in Outlook! All you need to do is log in to Bindle, go to the Wallchart, and click on the link at the very bottom called "View the Wallchart in your own calendar". Presto! Now Outlook will automatically contain all your Bindle bookings. Here's a blog article all about it.... https://www.bindle.io/blog/calendar-feed Thanks again!

Matt
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Simple Leave Tracking

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Simple and quick to use. Features a good amount of customisation options without being too complex

It would be good to have more customisable reports, or more feature-rich APIs so we can create our own reports and integrations.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Matt! Thanks for the great review. As you might be aware, we're working hard on improving Bindle all the time. A more feature-rich API and more customizable reports are definitely on our lovely list of things to do!

Sastry
CFO in VS
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

When we signed up for trial, we were hesitant but their support is excellent! Worth every penny!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We don't have to track the time off of employees. The software does it for us.

Bindle is easy to use and the customer support is great. We liked the features and functionality of the application.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Sastry - Thanks so much for your great review of Bindle. We take a lot of pride in our customer support so it's great to hear of your good experience with it. Looking forward to working with you and Xtal BioStructures for a long time to come.

Julia
Sales Consultant in Australië

Tesselaars Review of Bindle

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hi Damien, My name is Julia I use Bindle regularly to communicate with my manager Sarah - it is so great for us as we don't get much time to speak face to face and she has so much paperwork piled up on her desk bindle is the perfect solution I always get a response as my requests pop straight up in her email and are dealt with a lot faster then the old manual way. Thanks again great service :) Regards,

Julia Shannon
Facsimile: 03 9756 7053
[email protected]

Nice and easy to use

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bindle solves the issue of manually tracking of leave bookings! Team members would email request off and they would get lost. We never had visibility of balances and who else is off at the same time. Bindle solves this! Pros
- Easy to use UI
- The wall chart is a great way to see who is off when processing a request
- Reminders for when I forget to approve a request
- Great for visibility of who has what leave accrued
- My team members actually use it!
Cons
- It would be good to have extra workflow steps after approval of requests

Teresa
Accountant in VS

We've been using Bindle for a few months now and love it. No issues and it's made life easier!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to set up and easy to use. Makes tracking everyone's time off so much simpler. When I had questions during set up, Customer Service was kind and quick to respond. We are a church, so the fact that you can customize types of time off is great for us because ministry trips don't count against vacation time.

I really can't say anything negative about Bindle. We haven't had any issues. It's super easy to use. It's a great product!

6 jaar geleden

Hi Teresa - Awesome! Thanks so much for your kind words. Glad you find Bindle so simple and easy to use!

Jason
Head of School in VS

Works Great

5,0 6 jaar geleden

My employees know how much time they have off without me telling them. This provides automatic communication between employees and employer

I would like an app for my phone. Maybe user error there but I could not find it in the app store. It would be great to make it more accessible.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jason - Wow! Thanks for your review. It sounds like Bindle is working well for Regents School of Oxford. It's not your fault you can't find our app in the App Store... we don't have one yet. Bindle does work great on your mobile through your browser though! It's very nice on tablet devices too.

Helen
Trust Coordinator in Nieuw-Zeeland

Beautiful user focussed design

4,0 7 jaar geleden

The design is simple and user friendly. It is easy for our staff to use. It is very aesthetically pleasing.

It would be great if it would integrate with the payroll system I use. If it could tell me a leave balance up to the minute that would be good too "0.78 days of leave earned." I work with a lot of older staff, and someone using a lot of sick leave at the moment, they are finding it a bit tricky to use.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Helen - Thanks for your great review of Bindle! Howard will be chuffed you think Bindle is "very aesthetically pleasing". ¿

Leanne
Sales Rep in Australië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

easy to use for a lot of staff members

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: the only bad thing is the time that is taken for an employee's holidays to be approved or denied. This leaves us with sometimes no time to purchase cheaper flights and or holidays.

8 jaar geleden

Hi Leanne - Thanks so much for taking the time to review Bindle. It sounds like you find it easy enough to use. It looks like we'll have to somehow bribe your manager into approving your leave requests in a more timely manner! :) - Damien

Peter
CEO in Australië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Simple, easy to setup leave management app for our business

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were using manual tracking of leave booking on our internal wiki. Was a pain for our financial controller to manage and track bookings and balances. Pros
- Easy to setup and get going
- works on mobile
- wall chart is nice to view what's happening in the team
- not expensive for 30 people to use
- responsive to suggestions of improvements
Cons
Doesn't integrate to Saasu for payroll

Paul
Paul
CTO in VK
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use, quick to setup

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Simple, extremely quick to setup. Onboarding was smooth

Wish it was possible to track leaves via Slack, instead of requiring staff to login to Bindle.

Stuart
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Easy to use leave management tool

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Replaces the old spreadsheet with an easy to use, simple interface for cloud bookings and approval process. Allows staff to easily view current leave entitlements and calculate future balance. Syncs well with google calendars and easy to export information.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Stuart. Thanks for your great review. So glad to have you as a customer.