Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over zipBoard

Feedbacksamenwerking met geïntegreerde foutopsporing voor websites, e-learning cursussen, webapps, video's en afbeeldingen.

Meer informatie over zipBoard

88 reviews worden weergegeven

Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Freelance Graphic / Web Designer in Canada
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for long distance freelance

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've recently left a full time job and started doing contract freelance work. I also moved across the country, so some of my clients are in my former place of residence. Working remotely, when you can't just pop into a client's office to walk through a project, can be challenging. Zip board allowed us to easily talk through aspects of a site design project, and offer on the fly comments and feedback. It made my life a whole lot easier, allowed the project to flow much more smoothly, and allowed my clients to feel confident that they were still deeply involved in the process, despite me living in another province. The tool is very easy to use, which comes in handy as clients are not always the most tech inclined. Eliminated the need for awkward, stumbling phone conversations where they tried to describe in words things of a visual nature - they could easily screenshot and comment as needed. Would highly recommend

Incredibly easy to use and for me, and for my clients.

I didn't really run into anything that I disliked

Rodrigo S.
Rodrigo S.
Desarrollador de eLearning in Mexico
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Still on the way to be a great tool

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great tool since we migrated from google docs to this, great visual aids and a perfect way to control assignments, versions, etc. Very recomendable but still a few fixes to be done.

The visual aids and features it has for both the reviewer and the creator of the content. Ease of use for most of the review tools Very easy to use Interface

Still needs to be polished, when the task list is updated, it automatically moves back to page 1, that is really bothering while working. On the Pin and add comment screen, navigation is a little complicated, most of the people use left click to navigate, but here, it adds a pin that cannot be erased, it only erases if you don't fill anything on it.

Justine W.
Project Manager in Australië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great platform, would love to see some of the functionality expanded.

3 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I previously used Airtable for tracking web change requests, and I loved the functionality of this platform however it could be hard for clients to utilise without seeing the comments in the context of the website. Some suggestions:
- Allow drag & drop sorting of tasks
- Allow task list to remember your sort order from last time instead of defaulting to post date, eg. I don't have to select to sort by 'Screen' each time I reload the page.
- Allow screenshot option that captures the entire page - eg. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/full-page-screen-capture/fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl
That way, I could add all of my feedback comments within one screen, and when sorting or filtering tasks we can focus on feedback for one particular page.
- If you could rename screens within the individual task window, that would be even better.
- If I create a task without taking a screenshot, I lose the ability to name the Screen according to it's location. - Can you enable the Screen field within all tasks so they can be named & sorted regardless of having an attached screenshot? Or, allow us to add a screenshot after the task has been created, and then I can rename it.
- Include a page link within each task so you click straight through to the website (for example, on hover of the screenshot image, include an icon that links to the website page)
- Allow formatting of text within the task description (eg. bold, underline, bullets)
- Allow 'Select All' or option on task filters

Screenshot functionality with comments shown on page, ability to post comments within a stream although these can be difficult to read. If status changes were a different colour that would help.

Can be a clunky user experience, especially from a client perspective, so it can be hard to collaborate within this platform. They tend to resort to emailing their feedback instead of creating tasks. Do you have any basic user guides for logging in, accessing the website review page, creating tasks and tagging users or reassigning?

Naveenkumar N.
Naveenkumar N.
Performance Test Lead in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

An Excellent Tool for Developers and Testers

4 3 jaar geleden

zipBoard has very intuitive user interface. Once the user is onboarded, they do not need any manual or help documentation to get started. Workflow is very easy to implement starting from creating project till the signing off from the client. Those who want to start your career as freelancer or web agency, I highly recommend zipBoard.

I wish the design can be much more fluid in terms of navigation and performance. We cannot see the lag in the naked eye, but it can be improved.

Aravind G.
Aravind G.
Founder - Director in India
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Still a kid in features

Opmerkingen: Average

The concept of the applciaiton is good, but needs to add some more features , as of now the applciation is lack of reports

Screenshot review - as it is not addign any value, it is better on clicking it should open the same page to see on live.

Taranjeet S.
Taranjeet S.
Senior Software Engineer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Young but promising piece of project management tool

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am collaborating on a small website with a team of developers and a few stakeholders who just want to see the progress by being notified. What brought me to zip board was their plan 1 free project plan and the fact that I can easily attach screenshots to tasks

- Ease of collaboration on tasks and keeping stakeholders notified. - Very responsive customer support

- Many snags. Although they don't bother me because none of them is a blocker and I see the team working fast on their backlog.

M. B.
M. B.
Sr. Technical Sales Consultant in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Zipboard revolutionized my daily workflow..

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mind blowing. I'd recommend this to my family, friends, relatives and pets (just kidding!).

- My time efficiency has quadrupled within 30 days - No side effects

- My productivity is almost too much and people are complaining that I'm doing too much work.

Erich R.
Erich R.
Senior E-Learning Instructional Designer in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

A great tool to have available.

5 3 jaar geleden

When we first started using Zipboard, there weren't really any other tools that would accept a SCORM file and allow users to make comments on the individual course screens. Since then, they've added some significant features and it continues to get a lot of traction in our organization.

I don't love that it needs a browser extension to capture course images, but I understand why it does. That can trip up some reviewers, though.

Pavithra S.
Pavithra S.
Video Editor in India
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Excellent tool to review video content

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Education, E-Learning, Media Industry needs this tool. Expecting a world class review product near future.
It has all features to be at the top. Fluid and design flow of the website should be enhanced

1) Clients can view without login 2) Clients can comment on the timeline where changes are to be done 3) Ready for any kind of collaboration with freelancers from different teams and clients at different locations

1) Design and flow can be world class to make this product shine 2) Loading and Lag issues 3) Names should be customizable

Deeksha A.
Deeksha A.
Product Manager in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Good tool for bug tracking

5 vorig jaar

The user interface and ease of use. We can also switch between table and Kanban view.

There is nothing to dislike. It solves the purpose like a charm.

Independent Contractor in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Incredibly effective platform for communicating with clients on web development

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. Small hiccups here and there but excellent product and does what I need it to do.

*Ease of use: clients who self-identify as "not a computer whiz" had no trouble using the platform and features. *Ability for client to view a webpage, click somewhere on it, make a comment about that area, and move on...all while tasks get created and organized in a "to do" list gets generated in the background...makes client feedback a BREEZE. *Effective tracking: even if the client isn't labeling comments, tasks, requests, etc "properly", it's very easy to follow activity and make sure nothing gets lost or forgotten *Pricing is appropriate and worth it *It does everything I needed for a remote website development project: get client feedback, revise, and complete with no crossed wires or forgotten/lost requests. And no misunderstandings or miscommunications - the record is right there! Total project management solution.

When the "collaborator" (ability to add a "client" is an enterprise only, custom price point) provides feedback, the task status isn't automatically changed from "waiting on client feedback" - so the "collaborator" (ie, my client) has to manually change the status to something else - otherwise the task, although provided with feedback, remains in the "I'm waiting on you" stage. The method for changing the status is simple - but clients don't need to be bothered with the multi-step process of making sure to adjust "tags". Having said that, the way to go about making sure that the client has in fact provided feedback (despite the unchanged "status") is to simply sort tasks by activity. Which is where we arrive at the main issue I have: At the time of this writing, you could sort tasks by date that a task was modified - but you can't add a secondary filter (ie: "modified BY"). Which means that while a client may have provided feedback and forgotten to change the status, I'm simultaneously modifying or adjusting other tasks.... hence I'm not quickly and easily able to filter the list for tasks that the client has recently modified. It's not the end of the world - it just created a bit of extra work having to go through the "Recently modified" tasks one-by-one to make sure that I hadn't missed anything. Yes, I can go through the list of "waiting on client" ....but completed tasks, where client changed their mind & added a revision w/o changing status away from "completed".....

Beth E.
QA Manager in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

zipBoard is an excellent support and task management tool

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementing zipBoard into our development process has taken the team from using antiquated manual processes to an easy to use, globally accessible, online process. The application is flexible in how projects are set up and managed. zipBoards environment allows multiple projects to be set up and managed uniquely; where other tools force a specific method for everything, zipBoard gives you and your team some elbow room. The views into your projects are also extremely helpful, there are multiple ways to view what is going on within the project, and the client and the internal team can both access the data while still preserving the integrity and security of internal information.

One of the strong points of the application is the ability to review the web based content, images, documents, or PDFs as the end viewer/learner. It allows the reviewer to experience the process from the actual finished viewing perspective. The ease of use is also very impressive, the reviewer selects the link and they are immediately directed to the presentation/web site/document/etc. It's just simple. From a task management perspective, the application is also extremely simple and logical. Customer or client feedback is easily reviewed and processed. Internal feedback is also incredibly easy to process, and with the actual location of any reported issues pinned to the task, resolution and validation is intuitive.

There really isn't any; the application is easy to use, intuitive, and consistently reliable.

John C.
Director of Business Operations in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Collaboration and Tracking Made Easy

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My team had a very positive experience with zipBoard being able to track our progress, assign tasks, etc. I would definitely recommend others check it out.

We used the software for tracking our website update project that includes 4 separate websites. Pros were being able to organize our project into easily digestible chunks, make timelines and have all members view them, assign tasks to individuals, and even be able to take a screenshot and comment directly on the screenshot for all to see - this made it much easier for people to know what you're talking about!

The only con I saw was that it took a little bit of effort to understand all of the features, and use them appropriately. Honestly, though, that's probably my fault than Zipboard's. They have a great feature suite, even for freemium users!

Patrick V.
Art Director in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Its a progressive approach to QA tracking, can still better UX functionality

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I experience zipboard as a developer, so my tasks are uploading files, addressing QA edits and changing status of tasks so QA can sign off bugs, etc. Its been a good experience and I've heard that customer service is super attentive but the tool needs to refine their overall user experience for shortcuts, etc. Its a really great concept and has potential to more success. I think the branding identity is weak and does not portray much credibility but maybe that can be re-designed later on.

The interface concept is simple and easy to use, even though it still has some sections where it could be better. There are big buttons for you to click on tasks, upload files, add collaborators and share your projects.

For developers reviewing client or internal issues, you have to go back and forth to filter the status of each task, clicking and taking to another window. I feel like if there are shortcuts that allow the user to change the status of an open item directly from the tasks, it would be easier for the reviewers. Also, I've noticed some of our clients have issues reviewing, they need to create a login and some just don't have the time, not sure if this is a bug but it could be resolved if its not supposed to happen.

Michaela P.
Michaela P.
eLearning QA Expert in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool to review eLearning projects

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: zipBoard definitely sped up our workflow and now we have less errors thanks to the software. There is still room for improvement and I like that the team is constantly working on new features and is very supportive when we want to add a feature or change something.

I like the ease of use of zipBoard and that I can take screenshots and point the person in charge to the exact location. The filter options are also great.

The software is sometimes buggy and freezes. When we work on a large project, it sometimes does not work. We've had clients refusing to use the software because of firewall restrictions.

Senior Project Manager in VS

Digital Product Reviews with east

4 3 jaar geleden

-Simple and easy way to track needed edits -Ability to see exact locations of needed changes -Collaboration of the entire team and client in one place -Tracking all changes throughout the life of a project -Customer support

-Missing a few features, like the ability to archive older versions / feedback, but these are being rolled out continuously -Occasional down times, but this is getting less frequent -User interface is still a little clunky and needs some updates

CMS Consultant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The easiest & most useful, but not the only place to find jobs

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: i wish more job boards made it this easy to apply. i also like the feature that lets me know if a company is interested in me. i guess another thing would be that i've yet to get a job through this site.

lots of local listings, very easy to use and apply for jobs

hard to find remote jobs, not all job matches are a true match, too many emails matching me to jobs that don't match, and misleading headlines in the emails saying there are certain types of jobs available, but when i look at the listing it doesn't add up

Copy Editor/Coordinator in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Great and Easy to Use

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a mid-tier manufacturer who has to organize jobs by contract, shipping destination, and timeline. zipBoard allows us to see all of our jobs in one place and easily organize them by priority, especially in this busy time of the year.

The user interface is very easy to navigate and nothing to tucked behind confusing menu options. When you click on an option, you get what you click and nothing else.

The color scheme can sometimes be a bit glaring if you're working late at night with your laptop as the only light source. Not a huge problem, but something worth noting.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.
CRC in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

zipBoard product review

4 2 jaar geleden

I loved how efficient and quick it was to learn on this software

The least thing I liked was the navigation in the beginning. Tutorials would be much eaeir

Rob F.
Graphic Designer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to use

Opmerkingen: Faster review cycles

Easy to use. Like that fixes and changes are reported in context, you don't have to find the slide that has the error. Good for remote review. I like the link for a reviewer has a how-to video before they use the software. Yet some still don't follow it!

I've had some SME reviewers mix up slide titles with comments on the content. In other words, they did add a comment on screen, they clicked the title and made the comment there. So it can be confusing for some.

Russ B.
VP of Business Development in Canada
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool for Basic Annotation, Quick Engagement

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great tool, would use it again as needed.

It was quite easy to set up and figure out, and let me do all of the things I wanted to do to communicate with my team.

The only thing that would be better (but I suspect is quite difficult), would be to annotate a living copy of the website, instead of individual image captures. You lose a bit of the navigational feel while doing the annotation and commenting on it, but that's not a particularly big issue, just a "nice-to-have".

Alexandre N.
UX lead in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Surprises that keep on coming

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of all the feedback to development team giving accountability when the feedback is applied

Ease to use, trackable tasks to my developers bridging the communication on between members of my team

I was initially driven to try the slack integration but the excess of messages for each one of the tasks was too overwhelming. I wish you could send at most 1 message per capture or allow the reviewer to control when to send the messages

Senior Learning Experience Designer in VS

Great Tool!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Client review and feedback is made much easier and faster with zB.

It makes working with clients for reviews seamless and saves SO much time. Efficiency is a huge reason why we went with zipBoard.

Nothing of note. We have had a very wonderful experience so far.

Lead Motion Graphic Designer in India
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Awesome & must have tool

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an excellent tool, must have for any organisation who work with images and videos. For elearning industry it will be a great help

1. Assigning the task to individuals 2. Status for fix has the right no options to select as compared to other competitors

1. Type of the fix - customizable or type name change option . In our case we have a list of fixes "types" like OST, Animation, VO, grammar, etc

Founder, Creative Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for Website Audits

5 3 jaar geleden

Here's the thing, I'm a visual thinker and so are my clients. In meetings you will find us drawing things out and explaining ideas with pictures. When it comes to websites, explaining changes and revisions becomes harder because you can't just start drawing on your screen. That's where zipBoard makes our lives so much easier. We can easily make comments and describe changes right where we need them rather than going in circles on email. It also helps us out with website audits for potential clients to show proposed changes in design. We can easily make relevant notes that are not only helpful for us but easy for our client's to understand. It doesn't take long to familiarize yourself with the software and the Chrome extension just amplifies that.

There really aren't many negatives that I can say about zipBoard. Overall, I've had a great experience using it.