Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Tresorit

Tresorit is de end-to-end versleutelde oplossing voor het synchroniseren en delen van bestanden die is ontworpen om vertrouwelijke informatie te beschermen.

Meer informatie over Tresorit

Doesn't support macOS tagging system, so that when you sync files to another Mac it won't preserve same tags.

Beoordelingen van Tresorit

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tresorit heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 127 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tresorit eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (127)

Jens
GF
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Get it.

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Shane
Shane
Consultant in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

You Get What You Pay For… The Best Secure Storage

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s a 9.5/10. The 0.5 is for the issues I mentioned in the Cons but overall everything else is just so good I’ll be a customer for the foreseeable future if they can work on those issues, it would easily be a 10. They are absolutely the best secure cloud storage option available and 2nd place isn’t even anywhere close. In fact, perhaps laps behind.

Literally everything. After many years of using it, I can honestly say that everything about it is great. Any time I notice anything bothering me, they usually fix or add a new feature for it within the year. You can tell the staff is urgently updating and maintaining this software. There are flaws, but they’re so minor, I barely notice it in daily use. And I use it 10-15 times a day.

I also use it to store photos and videos, not just professionally. Sometimes when I am uploading photos and videos, it’ll glitch and duplicate, or freeze, or have issues finishing it and be stuck in an upload. When you close out, sometimes when you open it just resumes. Other times, it stopped and only some have uploaded. Then I have to delete what is uploaded and retry so I don’t have duplicates. I think the upload process could be much better. Also, on PC it works like optimal storages where I can open, edit, and if resumes syncing. However, on Mac, I don’t know if it’s an issue for me or for everyone, but after years and troubleshooting, it simply doesn’t sync or act like a drive in the computer itself. Therefore, to make edits, I have to download, edit, save, and upload again. This is a huge waste of time and I specifically only use my PC because of it. This support as an addition would be phenomenal, and is overdue.

Mark
European Director in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Secure, reliable and easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's hassle free. Support service is first class - only needed it a few times but great response and service. It's easy to use and doesn't compromise on security.

The software does what it promises. It's secure. You have total control over who has access to what and records to see it all too.

There isn't really anything I can think of from a negative on this software. Been using it for years - our whole organisation document system is on this system - it works.

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Unstable on the Mac and problematic

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Seems secure, at least that's the promise, besides the user interface OK (but nothing special, dropbox is much better). Used Tresorit for a few years and can't really find more advantages.

- The app freezes very often, sometimes it's so bad that it can even freeze the entire machine (Mac) - Recently I've maxed out my storage and now it freezes shortly after the app is launched - It won't sync files that contain special characters. So for example, if you have lots of links to websites saved as files (they often contain "|" and other special chars) then these files won't sync. Tresorit team knows about it and hasn't done anything to fix it over the years - It often doesn't create links to shared files when using the context menu - it's hit or miss Bottom line: not all files get synced and it's very unstable. I do not recommend Tresorit. Where do all the good reviews come from? Maybe Windows version is better?

Paul
Web Developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Everything in one place

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to install on Linux, Android and Windows and I use it on all three systems concurrently. It is fast and deals smoothly with any conflicts (which are rare). I mostly use it for personal files, some business-related and some purely personal, so rarely share documents with third parties, although this is possible and straightforward to achieve. It allows me to keep important documents and records in synch between devices, both at home and when travelling abroad. Naturally, it depends on reasonable internet connections, but I cannot think of any occasion when I have been unable to access a document of which I had need at the time. I use it every day and it provides everything I need in one place.

For me, its most useful feature is that I can deploy it seamlessly on various different platforms and operating systems with the added benefit of all data being encrypted on every device.

I run a small business and margins are tight. I mostly use open-source software that is either free or based on a contributive model. Tresorit is relatively expensive for my actual business needs but I can also use it to provide an excellent repository for personal files as well.

Andy
Owner in België
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A couple of years on Tresorit

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The seamless synchronisation over a couple of workstations and tablets works great. Also the possibility of sending large files to customers in a secure way is usefull. However most of my customers have not heard of or are not using Tresorit.

The straight forward interface and the assurance files are properly synchronized. In pre-Covid times we used to be on customer sites world wide. And at that point it is vital having the most recent project files at hand.

The synchronisation with pictures taken on a phone. Sometimes they sync automatically , sometimes they need to be enticed to be synchronised. Not a big issue as not the main purpose of using Tresorit.

Dario
Student in België
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent software, allows for piece of mind

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely excellent experience. Going from hard drive manual back-up to this has helped a lot, allowing me to have my files saved automatically and accessible amywhere. I have never had problems with losing work, or not finding previous versions thanks to Tresorit's many tools. Also the perfect way to share files with friends and colleagues.

- Plenty of secure storage (with top-quality encryption) - Constant upload (saves your files whenever you update them), so you're sure not to lose anything - Good file recovery - Excellent for sharing large files (with both Tresorit users and non) and for sharing them securely (can require a password and such) - Extremely easy to use, with a clean user interface - Possibility to access files from mobile phone and other devices is very useful

Only thing I am missing as a Premium user is the "File Request" function (to receive large files securely from others) and possibly some more control on who sees the files you share.

Alvaro
Staff Attorney in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software for cloud storage

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Tresorit offers a great platform for storing documents in the cloud and allowing members from our team to access documents across the office, whether they are in office or working remotely. It is very easy to use and share with other. We have had no issues with security and we trust that our information is safe in the cloud.

It is not as popular as other cloud storage platforms and therefore sometimes we have issues integrating third party applications.

Jens Olaf
- in Duitsland
Programmaontwikkeling, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Tresorit is a good choice for GDPR safe cloud backup

Opmerkingen: Hassle-free.

It's very easy to setup, can run in the background and just does what it should do: Encrypting and backing up your data in a safe place.

Compared to other solutions it is a bit more expensive.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great for keeping your files secure across different devices (GDPR compliant)

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great company to work with. I have only used customer support a few times, but it was always timely. It's super easy to use.

Exactly what I wanted - a safe and private online store to keep documents with customer sensitive data. I use it on my Mac and installed the app and it works seamlessly across my different devices. GDPR compliance was super important for me and that's why I opted for a paid and secure service (other than Google Drive). It's a great solution for small businesses on a budget. You can also easily configure the software and buy more disk space if needed (very inexpensive).

Nothing to complain about. Would highly recommend.

Attila
BI Analyst in Oostenrijk
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

Security at its finest

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Great app to store data securely. Both desktop and mobile app version works well. Easy to access the data and good to know it's being kept secure.

Password recovery is limited due to security.

Malcolm
Administrator in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Must Have in any Modern Office

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We store our GDPR sensitive data on Tresorit.

It's secure Continuous improvement Feature set

Due to all data being encrypted it can be slower than say, Dropbox, but then Dropbox is not secure!

Martin
Private user in Tsjechië
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Not cheap but well worth of every penny

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Security of my data coupled with the ease of access and user-friendly behavior of the program and the company behind it is the ultimately irresistible offer. Both for private user as well as for company of virtually any size.

Tresorite is a user-friendly cloud storage package with security at the very top level. When you do not want, you don't even have to know it is running in the background. Yet it becomes very powerful when one needs to recover the data - basically from any platform one chooses. But what is perhaps the most important is its security focus. It took me a while to put all my sensitive personal stuff in it but it's been very secure there since. It is very easy to use, very good customer support. But honestly - I did not need it that much over the years I have been using it. Can only recommend.

Nobody likes expensive solutions. But the higher subscription price of Tresorit is more than justified by the features the program offers.

Martin
Lecturer in VK
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Tresorit Linux and Windows

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Backing up my documents and sharing them amongst my different computer and sharing with a small team

I moved from dropbox because of end-to-end encryption so the end-to-end encryption is what I liked most. Having said that, the application interface is really easy to use and so is the web-based interface. Also, I needed to have something which works on linux since half my computers run linux.

The ability to be able to collaboratively edit microsoft word documents is a weakness.

Reactie Tresorit

3 jaar geleden

Dear Martin, Thank you for your kind words! Unfortunately, due to the encryption system, we'll most likely not be able to release collaborative editing in the near future. If you have any further feedback or feature requests, please send us a message to [email protected] Take care and have a nice day! Regards, Daniel

Uwe
Owner in Oostenrijk
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Encrypted data transmission, simple operation, reliable functionality, EU compliant

I can not find any disadvantages at the moment

Jens
Software Developer in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Get it.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tresorit is the central storage point for all my business (and private) data, especially
- source codes
- accounting data and tax documents
providing hassle-free
- secure backups
- automatic sync on different workstations
- an easy means of providing download links for customers (for patches, demos etc)
As an additional bonus (not the main reason for use), it is convenient to access copies of all important data from all over the world (copies of passport, id, insurance and tax documents...)

It is easy to use, highly performant, secure and very reliable. I am a heavy user for more than two years now and I did not experience a single critical malfunction.

Well, it does not feature time-travel... what can I say? There are no shortcomings I am aware of.

Bettina
Professor in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Tresorit Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It solves partially the research problem of the inability to travel with a large library. And it solves the problem of potential data losses with dying devices. It also made some research collaborations a lot easier.

I like the smooth synchronization RE I don't need to worry about backups of my most important files and I don't have to worry about any ransom attacks. The synchronization between different platforms also works very well. The file and folder sharing folder option makes life much easier.

I had some issues with saving notes through my tablet I use mostly for reading whenever I opened files in the cloud, though that might be more a problem of the tablet software than a Tresorit problem.

MD in VK
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Reliable offsite backup

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Suberb with firs rate technical support

Reliable off-site backup that is fully encrypted and so secure Automatic backup as files are created / modified / deleted Superb techical support Together with regular on-site backup this combination gives the business assurance that valuabel documents remain secure and ewasily accessible

When a file is deleted from the company hard drive, it would be good if deleted files are kept on Tresorit so they can be recovered if deledted in error. I think this facility is already present as I have had occasion to retrieve a deleted file in the recent past

Jon
Chief Information Security Officer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Very Secure and Easy to Use... Even Grandma can do it

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy data security and quick adoption from users.

As a cyber security professional, and a personal security advocate, the security and ease of use that Tresorit delivers is top notch. Unlike other popular file sharing services (D...box and others), Tresorit supports client side encryption. This means even if Tresorit is hacked, your data is still secure - Tresorit never has access to your unencrypted files. In the current environment of constant hacking and government supported (and subsequently lost) efforts, this is a giant step up from standard online file services. The file folder integration makes using Tresorit extremely easy. I've set this up for my parents and grandparents. They all know to look for the folder with the Tresorit icon and save all their financial and personal documents there. All have commented on how easy it is to use, and has made a Quicken crash easily recoverable for one of them. Anyone, even the most basic users, can easily use this software, and greatly increase their data security.

Gabriel
artist in Hongarije
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

privacy, quick, easy to use, i can rely on it

quick view inst avaiable in the app. it would important for me because i mostly share images nad it would ease the selection

Francesco
Insurance Broker in Italië
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Tresorit review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the best synchronization softwares tha easily gives possibility of identifying for the synchronized positions also different hard disks within the devices

The files synchronization in the different devices takes place perfectly and quickly

There is no real massive backup procedure in the Cloud so that it is possible to recover entire folders and groups of files from previous versions, for example in the event of ransomware attacks. It is now possible to recover previous versions of single files individually and this is clearly a big lack that needs to be overcome

Herbert
Prof. Dr. in Zwitserland
Industriële automatisering, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Completely satisfied

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Everything works as expected and even more: Tresorit was selected by Swiss Postale service, what underlines it's quality.

I am a user of tresorit for as long as it exists and I am convinced about it's security and up to now, user service has been perfect.

that I do not know, what I should dislike.

Tóbiás
Hongarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The most secure and easy-to-use storage service so far

5,0 6 jaar geleden

For years, I have used Dropbox, but then I read some articles about its privacy and got frightened. I was happy to change this solution, where your data is in safe, thanks to the zero-knowledge storage. By now, the app has a fully equipped interface with great features like Dropbox has (share a library/file; file history; great mobil app for Android).

I really do not miss anything. The most wanted function was the file history (so you cannot delete a file without a chance getting it back), but it has been delivered this year.

Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Privacy focused cloud storage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Never had any issues, their app works perfectly and does everything it should do

- Provides zero-knowledge experience while keeping everything fast and organized - Don't need to worry about privacy of your documents

Carsten
Revisor in Denemarken
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The allmost perfekt cloud service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it all the time for "sharing" and storing files between my computer and tablet.

First and foremost: the encryptet storage of files, and the seemless use on various platforms (Linux, Android and Windows) But Aldo the total control og sharing files with (or without) password and expirationdate og each svarer file.

I miss a built in photo-browser for sharing photos (and videos) Loke the ones found in Dropbox og Google Foto

Hubert
Senior Consultant in Duitsland
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tresorit - certainly recommended

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I was looking for an easy to use, reliable solution for cloud storage and synchronisation across various devices; having experienced problems with other vendors I came across Tresorit and have not regretted the move ever since

there is not really anything I dislike or would improve; what I need it for is covered and fulfilled perfectly