Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Loyverse POS

Gratis cloudgebaseerd POS voor cafés en winkels met voorraadbeheer, loyaliteitsprogramma, elektronische ontvangstbewijzen en klantcommunicatie.

Meer informatie over Loyverse POS

It was easy to use and to teach other employees how to use.

I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match.

Beoordelingen van Loyverse POS

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Loyverse POS heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 451 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Loyverse POS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (451)

Gerard
Voorzitter in Nederland
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Makkelijk produckt, voor iedereen te gebruiken

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Mooi product, makkelijk, betrouwbaar

Het is zo makkelijk al je producten erin zetten en foto;s toe te voeken

Ik zou graag ook bij de klanten een pasfoto willen plaatsen, hetkenbaar dus als je een klant invoert op je verkoop ipad, zicht herkenning.

Balayo
Balayo
HEAD OF IT in Oeganda
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

LoyversePOS, a POS game changer

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Have had great experince so far with LOYVERSE POS, cause it does almost everything concerning the finances and helps greatly with the product and service decision making basing on sales and times those products are needed.stock tracking helps with ensuring that we never run out of a product without our knowledge.

1. No need for sophiscated equipment to start enjoying the benefits of using LOYVERSE, an account and a tablet and one is ready to go.2. Ease of Use, its outright well designed interface, makes it easy to use and even train non savvy IT persons on how to use the POS.3. The Trial Period is good enough to test out scenerios in the everyday running of the business.4. The real-time sales summary and inventory monitoring have greatly helped with good decision making on what products and services are sold much at specific times and see how they are stocked so as we don't lose out on clients.

i feel like the monthly inventory management fees should be $20. Otherwise so far so good with functionalities and delivering on the features

Murtaza
Assistant Manager IT in Pakistan
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Loyverse POS

5,0 2 jaar geleden

As a POS Specialist, I find Loyverse very basic, simple, and easy to use Point of Sale. This is free POS works well on Android devices and as well as on iPad. You can add any generic brand printer although it has the support for Epson and Star printers I was able to add Chinese-made generic printers the Bluetooth printers also worked well best recommended to use any Ethernet printer. As for the POS, it is very simple and best suitable for the truck/carts or takeaways. It has everything that most paid POS offers, it has sales reporting through the cloud and as well on the Tablet/iPad. The sales are available category-wise, item-wise, order-wise, or payment method-wise, end of the day. The addition of items to the menu is very easy, items can have customized photos or coloring as per your choice. Item voids, order voids options are also available.

The free version comes with only one user for an additional user passcode you need to pay for it. Few options from sales are missing like Revenue center option where you can view takeaways and dine-in sales.

CEO in Spanje

Terrible handling of a simple +3years customer request

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are way too simple, so it´s good if you go out there to sell donut in a trolley (or coffee) but to run a restaurant I believe is not effective-.

It was easy to pay 10€ per month per employee

Too simplistic, at the end you pay way more than if you do a one time purchase of some equivalent software

Mangaliso
Head of operations in Zambia
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Loyverse POS experience

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been a very good point of sale system as it have reduced the manual input of entries. This has helped us speed up the line in terms of serving customers and eased the workload on stationary and paper

The software is found on playstore and is able to function on phones and tablets. We have found it easy to work even without internet as we can sync the days transactions when we access internet. Records are kept safe and accurate

It doesn't have certain administrative features that would make it an all round software for an organization so you would have to integrate with other applications.

Caroline
business in Kenia
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

my review

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: i am using the system in my small shop and the fact that it's online has given me a lot of peace knowing that my sales will reflect and cannot get lost along the way. Secondly the reporting in the system has made my reconciliation process very easy. Third I am able to track the product levels and the notifications of low stock has made it very easy for me. Also allowing multiple employees has made my work easy because I can track the sales of each employee

the fact that the product is easy to use, Can allow the creation of as many products as possible and allows one to have multiple branches of the same store

the fact that inventory management and employee management are paid for separately. Could they have a package for the two bundled together and have a price for small businesses

Wendy
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Small business brick and mortar should use Loyverse as their point of sale!

5,0 vorig jaar

Best of all is the ease of set up and use. I can train an employee to cash a customer out in very little time. The fact that I can have 2 systems with the program on it allow me to work from home while the store is open and using the other system.

I would like to be able to move inventory around and in subcategories - which I know is available with the upgraded version of the software in the inventory management program. I would also like it to integrate with my website to keep better track of inventory.

earl
manager in Filipijnen

great pos

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: great so far. we do have one or two features we would like to see in the near future but as of now its the best we've used

it has almost all the features you could need

nothing bad to say about it so far. it has more features than our last pos and is more user friendly

Eduardo
Preparatory in Mexico

Excelente

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great.
I tried use with BrandWallet and dosen't work for México version

I like everything about the application, but the integration with BrandWallet didn't work for me, everything else is perfect

It would be great to have a PC version.

Marta
Marta
Owner in Polen

Happy Loyverse User

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied using Loyverse POS in my business - it made it easier.

Product is very easy to use, very intuitive.Has all important features for cafe management.

For me, Loyverse POS might use a feature that allows me to filter articles by tax rates

Aaron
Executive Director in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Great POS, Easy to Use

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Loyverse works very well for what we need it to do.

The POS has a clean design and is pretty easy to use.

There are a few design changes I'd like to see including category tabs, better payment function, and the ability to set up prepaid accounts.

Gregory
President in Colombia
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Loyverse- the Winner against ALL competitors I evaluated

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A1 Analytics has a wide variety of data science clients, and this POS project was a bit unusual for us, but we also have expertise in a wide variety of SFA/CRM systems. As it turns out Loyverse and other POS systems are remarkably similar to SFA/CRM hosted systems, so POS projects are very easy for us. Loyverse has outstnading live customer support, a community board, and videos, so we actually enjoyed implementing this for a restaurant chain. They are delighted with the results, and it may open the door to other POS implementations for Loyverse. Based on our experience, we do not recommend that any restaurant with over 10 products or 10 tables attempt this on their own because in order to set up taxes, tips, tables, employees, roles, costs, cash prices, credit card prices, and multiple employees and devices, it's better left to a talented POS consultant. We expect that there will be A LOT of consolidation in the POS market and we view Loyverse as a category killer. The overall value and ROI is so high, we do not believe that the industry leaders in this space can sustain their competitive advantage much longer. Loyverse needs to do a better job of marketing themselves and partnering with world class system integrators.

At A1 Analytics, we created a matrix with about 100 factors, and 17 essential factors for MiG, ePOSnow, TouchBistro, Toast POS, Opensource POS, ComCash POS, Floreant POS, Unicenta, Lavu, Revel System, Squre, and AccuPOS and Loyverse. Loyverse was the best in our view based on price, features, support, customer reviews, simplicity, flexibility, and data import/export.It does not require special equipment and can be deployed on tablets and smartphones. It's well-suited to businesses with one or more stores or restaurants. It works beautifully and if you upload photos to the menus, it's very professional looking and attractive. I can set up taxes, discounts, refunds, tables, employees, user rights, marketing lists, sizes, colors, or food variations. The system comes with a variety of useful built-in reports and you can export all the transactions for advanced data mining. The pricing is FANTASTIC. The live customer support is even BETTER!

One client is in Colombia in South America. Some of the special characters in the Spanish language do not display properly. We're seeing if this is a browser font issue or a system issue we can resolve.

Anne Rachelle
Graphic Artist in Filipijnen
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Loyverse is the best free app to use for small business owners

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to write and print from sheets of paper when doing inventory. Having loyverse saves me from printing on inventory and I can easily add new items and update prices on my phone / tablet and less paperwork to bring when I go to convention events

I've been looking for an inventory system when I'm doing art conventions and loyverse was the best free one I could find. Very easy to setup and the interface is so clean and easy to understand and best of all no ads! I'm a small business owner and I like that loyverse has allowed a free version for us to use. I only use it maybe two or three times in a year depending on when I get to do a booth conventions but this app is the one I never delete from my phone. The premium version has more features of course but the free one works great for smaller businesses. If I had a bigger business I'd purchase the premium version in a heart beat, their prices seem fair for the features they are offering.

Only cons for me is I hope they have the option to remove the 2 decimal points when adding prices on items. Like for example I my price is 20. I have to input 2000 since loyverse has extra 2 decimal points which can be tedious when I add items in my inventory. Other than that it's something I can live with since it's a really great app!

Jason
Director in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing quality product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was smooth and seamless

This is such an easy to use, easy to teach software that is clean integrable and portable. It has made business run more efficient and smoothly.

A more customisable loyalty reward system but that does not take away from a great product.

Chantelle
Owner in Australië

Love this free service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For us starting up, it's phenomenal to have one less expense or thing to organise - it's a great set and forget and it's great for us to see in real time what we've put through. It has reports too so we can see our true number made at the end of the day

Free, easy to set up and easy to use - Can edit on the spot.

connecting the KDS with the POS was a little bit difficult at the start - make sure they're connected to the same wifi - we hotspot off one phone as we are a food truck which works well for us. on the KDS click settings then on the POS printer add in the IP address listed on KDS screen. In back office make sure you click all categories to print and then add all your items to a category list, this was the way I found that it would send from POS to KDS otherwise it just does the print test only.

Tolulope
Hair, Beauty & Fashion Expert in Nigeria
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

A sincere review from Todam Emporium

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My business accountability has been stress free with Loyverse, the fact that I can operate it from my phone makes it better than others

The fact that I can operate it from just my phone, I mean having to download it on my phone means a whole lot

The fact that I have to pay differently for the advance features like employee management and inventory management, I will also appreciate if it can also be operated on laptop also before we need a bigger screen when using in the store and I couldn’t get a bigger screen tablet like 15inches and above

Ivan
Owner in Mexico

Real great experience POS

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We as a business needs to improve our usage with some of the features loyverse offer, so the software is really great and super user friendly

In my case loyverse becomes a really useful software to run the coffeeshop, as easy as our employees barely no need training to work with, in a matter of minutes they are doing orders and processing payments.

We need to process diferent payment methods than cash or cards and we have to enter cards for direct deposits, strike bitcoin app, etc

Adrian
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

A fantastic, 100% FREE-to-use POS software!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I tried so-called "free" POS software before. There was one that was actually good, so I ended up buying it (it was very cheap). In time, though, I ended up going back to printed inventories and sales records.
Then, browsing, I found Loyverse POS. I was immediately assisted by their support staff, who answered ALL my questions and, within an hour, I had everything set up to cover my business' needs: PC management, PC-based Android emulation for a POS terminal dedicated to wholesale customers, and a n Android smart-phone based POS for retail. Loading my inventories was very simple, using an excel spreadsheet and importing the data. Re-arranging the data to better suit my needs was easy and intuitive. The staff are a click away to support you round the clock. Updates are constant, without being annoying, and always add welcome features. It can be tailored to different types of businesses, such as restaurants, retail, etc. And, best of all, it really, REALLY is 100% free. Go ahead, try it. You can thank me later. =)

It can be tailored to suit your specific needs. You have a team of highly qualified people to help and support you 24-7. It is 100% FREE. No hidden fees, no funny business. Constant updates, but not too often. Customer support is top-notch. Yes, I listed this twice, because it's THAT good!

Since it is a work in progress, some features have not been implemented yet, but they are working on them.

rozita
manager in Maleisië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Happy Satisfied Customer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The best one so far

It made my life easier as a one man show. I can always look back how am i doing on everyday sales without a single hassle

everything about it I Love. The conveniences, the user friendliness, the support the team has been for me since my 1st day

Nellie
Owner Operater in Nieuw-Zeeland
Afdrukken en drukwerk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nellie Gagiano

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very good software to use for a small business

It is an easy POS to use for customer receipts that can be emailed to them from the software, and the point benefit they receive when buying

It would be nice if you can add a feature for expense, it will make it easier at end of financial year where income and expenses can be recorded

Klaas
Havenmeester in Nederland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Great POS system for small businesses

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: All small businesses can benefit from this POS

Productpresentation for users and intuitive ease of use

Combined products with components with and without salestax is not clear to my

Santiago
Manager in Spanje
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent solution for my small restaurant

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Easy to use and implement, fast, easy to integrate with the printers

For the use I need nothing to say, the basic functions are more than enough

Saowanee
Owner in Vietnam

The perfect POS

5,0 vorig jaar

very easy to implement and use. the platform is very stable. Very easy to access the website and updates are done instantly. Lot of options during setup for easy use

I really can't find any cons. maybe develop more the mobile app with more details reporting

Stuart
Jefe in Spanje
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Just perfect for a new restaurant business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent. The help desk is responsive and effective.

Loyverse is super easy to use, intuitive and free! You couldn’t ask for anything else. I recommend this software to anyone opening a hospitality business.

The only upgrade I would recommend is the functionality to add how many people are seated at a table.

Sourya
Co-Founder in Laos
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great for a FREE Service!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,