Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ParentLocker

Webgebaseerde K-12 software voor school- en communicatiebeheer om alle aspecten van het schoolbestuur te beheren en te stroomlijnen.

Meer informatie over ParentLocker

Parent Locker worked with us to set up and implement what we were required to have, and to make sure it worked for our specific needs. Everyone from sales to support has been top notch.

Also, setting up forms for families to fill out, so the information flows into the database, can be a little difficult.

Beoordelingen van ParentLocker

4,9
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
5,0

ParentLocker heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 105 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (105)

Sorteren op

Heb je ParentLocker eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (105)

Philippa
Admissions Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Two thumbs up to Parent Locker!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The admissions process and parent access to information has been so much more efficient with Parent locker. Data about the school is at our fingertips which has made everything more efficient. We looked at many different database solutions for schools - most of them sky-high expensive, complicated and not affordable for our small school - and we found Parent Locker to be the most easy to use and meeting our needs.

From creating a form to getting the link up on our website to getting submitted forms into our database, Parent Locker has made the admissions process so easy. The software seems very intuitive and easy to use. Our families so appreciate being able to submit an admissions form on their phone while they're on the go. I also love how quick it is to generate a report for any data you need! If I receive a spontaneous request from the board for enrollment data, it takes me five minutes to generate a report. I've found the customer support really good - they usually respond within 24 hours, and they are always dedicated to helping you until your problem is resolved. Plus they will continually make improvements to their software based on customer feedback - there aren't many companies you can say this about! We've been so happy with their product and their responsiveness to our needs, we still can't quite believe we have such a great product at that price.

There are a couple of things we are currently unable to generate in a data report - for example, we can't generate a report of students who have left the school so attrition trends are still a little challening to document in the database - but anything we can't do from our end, Parent Locker will do for us and get the info to us, which is so appreciated.

Ephraim
Director of IT in VS

Unbelievable Bang for buck

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using ParentLocker as the back end for all of our school systems. We were able to roll it out in a very short period of time and have been up and running. The low learning curve is one of its greatest assets. Another is how quickly it added features to adapt to the pandemic. Daily homework emails changed times to be daily schedules, contact tracing and screenings were added along with Zoom integration and more quickly accessible Google Classroom integration. New features are developed all the time.

Parent Locker took a complicated system, a school database, and made it extremely easy to use by simplifying the interface. Where other systems use complicated and heavy SQL type databases, PL seems to run a much more lightweight system. While this might sacrifice some power in theory, we have rarely had a task that we needed to run which couldn't be run natively. When we did, support came through in unbelievable timing to either run or develop to the functionality for us.

The company is somewhat small. While the company is growing, I had some reservations about the age and size of the company on its long term viability. This has proved to be a moot concern as the company has continued to build and develop and is going strong. I am still nitpicking but this is still my greatest concern with the software if forced to pick one.

Elianna
Program Director in VS

Very satisfied

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use, downloadable app to your phone, nice looking mass emails

Some of the SIS features are confusing but easy to learn.

Racheli
Executive Director in VS

Game Changing System

5,0 5 maanden geleden

The ParentLocker system is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer service is top notch. The ParentLocker team is committed to helping us make any changes or customizations we ask for.

N/A

Tamarah
Executive Administrator in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Does the work of serval Administrators

5,0 4 jaar geleden

ParentLocker centralized all of our admissions, registration, student information, paperwork and attendance needs into one convenient and easy to use program. We love the Parent Teacher (P/T) Conference module as well as the beautiful Progress Report and Report Card features. The easy to use school wide email and text message features make sending information and reminds very user friendly. We are also grateful for the way the ParentLocker teamed jumped onto the distance learning program early in the COVID-19 situation and quickly integrated with Zoom and Google Classroom. We are excited to integrate ParentLocker with FACTS for our tuition contracts for this year and to roll out the other new features when we return to school.

The few features that we felt were missing have either already been added or are being rolled out this year.

Ofier

Ease of use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Parent Locker understood the needs of our particular school. Although many of the features we needed were already anticipated, the team at Parent Locker was quick to customize our needs. The greatest thing about Parent Locker is the ease of use.

Parent Locker has recently added a lot of features we were using other platforms to do for us, thus not integrated into one system. They have been slow to add such features but are realizing that schools need many different databases to "talk" to each other for better management of student's information.

Leslee
Director of Admissions and Retention in VS

Parent Locker Review from TDSA

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Parent Locker as an admissions professional and find that overall, I am able to access information easily.

Parent Locker is hands down one of the most user-friendly and intuitive programs I have worked with.

I have not found any cons as of yet. Any problems or questions that I've had, have been addressed.

Emily
AdmissionsRegistrarExec Assistant in VS

School Admin review

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really well run, user friendly, support is very helpful.

How user friendly it is! It is very easy for all employees to navigate. Not much training is needed (very minimal!)

can't think of any cons. We really enjoy using PL!

Jonathan
Director of Finance in VS

Yeshiva Har Torah's Review of ParentLocker

5,0 5 maanden geleden

ParentLocker is an exceptionally intuitive and robust school management system for staff and parents. Its user-friendly design makes navigation and communication effortless, and it covers all functions in managing our school. With advanced features and simplified administrative tasks, it's a top choice for schools looking to streamline operations and enhance parent engagement. Having used various similar programs over the years, I can confidently say that ParentLocker is the best by far.

[sensitive content hidden] is fantastic. If an issue arises, which is rare but, like all programs, may happen, he will address it immediately in a very pleasant and efficient manner.

Nachum
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

ParentLocker is a game changer

5,0 5 maanden geleden

a real one stop shop that can listen to feedback and always making their product better

I wish their Financial Aid platform was more established for our needs but improvement has been made.

Ora
Executive director in VS

Parent Locker

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service and value

Its ease to use. Its price point. Its functionality

Doesnt integrate with some of my other system

Elka
Technical Writer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Makes all school communications easy to use and in one place

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a parent, I use ParentLocker at least weekly and often daily to see my child's homework and class work for each day or week. The teachers post fun pictures of class activities and the school posts the report cards right on ParentLocker. It is very straightforward and simple to use. It automates any correspondence between parents and teachers.

Scheduling parent teacher conferences is so easy and convenient. You can see all teachers' schedules to easily select time slots, change or cancel time slots. Your conference schedule can go straight to your calendar, email or print. Your child's daily homework, notes from teachers and even report cards are all in one place, and you can email teachers directly. The menus are very clear and easy to find and use. Everything you need for the daily school curriculum, correspondence, scores and school events all in one place.

I actually do not have any complaints about this straightforward, easy-to-use software!

Ellen
Teacher in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Effective software -great technical support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is very nice software that evolves to meet our needs. When first starting with this software, I didn't even know what might be possible and what needs or options might exist. It is nice that the company hears our wants and needs and tries to accommodate. I have become very dependent on many of these features.

It is always evolving. The creators adapt to things we've suggested and asked for, such as syncing with Google Classroom (still a few glitches) but when pointed out they are dealt with swiftly.

Well - I get frustrated when I find a glitch.

Evan

Great platform for schools

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been really great to work with the ParentLocker team. They've been extremely responsive to questions and understand how customers are using the software so they can easily update and improve.

Easy to manage parent communications. Database with all relevant family information (and then some) Helpful and easy to work with customer support.

The graphics are fairly basic. When typing in certain texts boxes, there is not an opportunity to bold or italicize text.

Jason
MS Director of Special Services in VS

Parent Locker

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! The support is wonderful.

It is easy to use and super customizable. The developer is great to work with and he is always trying to help make it better. It takes suggestions and continues to work on making it better. The turn around is really quick also.

We are still trying to use all the functions and look for ways to continue to integrate it better with our LMS.

david
rebbi in VS

parentlocker

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to communicate with parents and administrators.

I am a teacher and use parentlocker constantly. I find it easy to keep track of my students' grades and communicate with parents.

the first year the report card grades took me a bit longer to fill out because I needed to keep scrolling down. In the second year the issue was rectified

Judith
Office Manager in VS

Feedback for ParentLocker

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredible ! Extremely user friendly and wonderful customer service!

The ease with which I can easily extract information with regards to students, administration and families! Extremely user friendly !

Setting up registration ... confusing when adding text boxes etc.

Marilyn
Special Projects in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Made my job so much more efficient

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. I am able to create whatever I need without customer support

The ease of making reports, entering data, sending emails, text messages, creating groups has made my job easier

would love to be able to create different size labels and other formats

Devorah
Administration in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Fully rounded school data system.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is always someone to help with whatever customizations we need.

How easy it is for both faculty and parents to use.

Sometimes the one school it’s all, doesn’t work for us and we need modifications.

Moshe
Teacher in VS

So helpful!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great using parent locker. Having so many options and tools at my fingertips is a great benefit when we are busy and teaching throughout the day.

It has been very easy to post work daily as well as take attendance and send emails in a pinch. Great job!

In the beginning the layout was a bit overwhelming but I have grown much more comfortable over time.

Saul
Director of technology in VS

Best customer support ever

Opmerkingen: .

Easy to use because customer support fixes any questions immediately

Sometimes it can be confusing but support always helps

Randi
Director of Teaching and Learning in VS

Excellent program

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love using Parentlocker as a school. It is so easy to use and the parents love it as well. Any issues are dealt with immediately and our questions are always thoroughly answered. The teachers love its ease and accessibility.

It is very easy to use and navigate through.

It does not have everything I would like it to have.

Michal
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Parent Locker is super helpful!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It is very easy to use! We really enjoy using it because it is very helpful!

I would love if they let us know when they had a new update.

Executive Director in Canada

Parent Locker - Great Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are monitoring parents' assessment of their children's exposure to Covid-19.
We also use the software for mass emailing to stakeholders.

The software is very user friendly and easy to use. Provides instantaneous results to questionnaires.

We did not find any aspects of the software that were difficult to use

Daniel
Head of School in VS

Parent Locker - BJCS

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use. It was easy to set things up in a way that was most useful for our school. The features are easy to manage.

We wish there was a learning management system. It often takes a day to receive tech support.