Over Drift

Drift helpt je team om meer leads te genereren en vergaderingen sneller te boeken met behulp van chatberichten.

Meer informatie over Drift

I like the automated bots, playbooks, and easy to use UI. Drift has helped us convert those website visitors who hadn't filled out a form or other CTA.

Beoordelingen van Drift

Waar voor je geld

Drift heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 171 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Drift eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (171)

Rob
Rob
Content & SEO Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Expensive but awesome

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With two substantially different audiences being targeted by our business, and a general need to do a better job of quickly connecting with promising leads, we've been quite pleased so far with Drift. We've already had several great opportunities arise thanks to the tool, and still have a large number of new bots to roll out, plus refinements to make based on our learnings from using the tool. As a supplement to our other inbound marketing efforts, I foresee chat through Drift being a substantial asset for a long while to come.

With Drift, you can create customized chat experiences for users based on all sorts of criteria - the page they're on, the number of times they've visited, the channel they used to get to your site - and to target specific businesses with targeted messaging. Building the chat flows (Drift calls them "Playbooks") is generally quite easy, allowing you to quickly build out new bots once you get a hang of the platform. Drift also includes support chat built right into the product, meaning every time I get stuck, I'm able to reach out and get a hand from one of their product experts right away.

We haven't been using Drift for that long, and there have already been a number of instances where I or one of the other users in the company have attempted to do something that seems obvious, only to find out the tool doesn't allow us to do so. We're always told that a feature request has been submitted, but there's no way to know how long it will take before we get whatever little tweak we're looking for in order to provide a smoother, more pleasant chat experience on our site.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to share all of this detail. It's really helpful. Our feature request process is something we're improving this quarter, I agree this has not been the best experience to date. Thanks again for sharing, and if we can be helpful to you with you 2020 plans, please let us know how we can support you! All the best - Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Dalton
Program Sales Manager in VS

Simple setup, solid results

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied with the manner in which we use it. I haven't spent much time exploring additional capabilities and advanced features, but I am eager to do so in the near future.

It was easy to setup, and easy to understand with limited knowledge of this type of product. The product will scale with you, meaning, if you are knowledgable about all features, then they are there for you. If you're just looking for a site lead service, it does that really well also, without being overwhelming.

The other features aren't explained well, and not sure where to look if I wanted them explained. The image that can be placed with the pop-up message is very limited in customization. For example, it cuts the top of the picture off and there's very limited functionality associated with editing it further.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Dalton, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your feedback on feature explanation is something we 100% agree with, and an area we are working on improving. Appreciate you calling it out. Please let us know how else we can be helpful to you. All the best - Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

Georgi
Demand Generation Manager in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Chatbots and Livechat capabilities that will transform the way to use your website

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal value from day 1, very user friendly and great for adoption.

Incredibly easy to setup, implement and actually start having conversations on your website. Very user friendly UI and bot building + super easy to train users on the platform.

Some of the ABM functionality and audience building is a bit unintuitive and hidden in parts of the platform that you wouldn't think to look.

2 weken geleden

Hey Georgi! I'm pumped to see you're enjoying and having success with using Drift. I'd love to hear more about the ABM and audience building functions that aren't easy to find. This feedback is important to our product team for improvement. You can email me at [email protected]

CEO in Israël
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Drift could be Intercom, but it isn't...

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided to use Drift as means to provide support, but once we grow bigger than a single user, we'll have to move to a better platform.

We use Drift as an in-app messaging platform and it's decent at that. We considered using it for marketing automation, customer engagement and on-boarding, but it doesn't cut it.

Even as an in-app messaging platform for support, there's room for improvement. A few months ago, they removed the option to "close a conversation" (which is essentially used to close a "support ticket"). For whatever reason, they think that it should be more like Whatsapp with an endless list of conversations that you can "archive". Only conversations sometimes come back (not because of new messages), they are sorted wrong so you may miss conversations with new messages, and you don't always get real time notifications in the mobile app.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I'm sorry we haven't delivered on what you expected from us. I'm more than happy to chat live and learn more about how we can make your experience better. Feel free to reach out at [email protected] All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

steffanie
Manager in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to set up - Great for quick chats with customers

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In 2020, when our festival was forced to go online, this software saved us. We were able to easily explain schedule changes to customers, answer their questions, and walk them through set up. We continue to use this software, which has cut down on phone calls, and allowed us to more efficiently assist our customers.

I really like that we can have private conversations between staff members in order to confirm we are giving up-to-date information. It is also very helpful for us to see the location of the customer in order to better / properly assist them.

We use the free version of the software and I cannot think of a single issue we have not been able to easily resolve ourselves.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Steffanie! ���� Thank you for leaving this awesome review. There are so many positives here from being able to more efficiently help customers to collaborate with team members all in the same tool. ���� Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any help with anything Drift related. My email is [email protected] --Joshua Morgan: Customer Advocacy @ Drift

Senior Key Account Executive in VS

kickstart conversation marketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great but i believe much more integrated approach is needed.

started using drift for our startup after moving away from HubSpot. It has been a great learning curve for us. Some aspects I love about drift is the lead tracking and bot performance. Also leveraging drift for email and phone converation as a CRM is a big plus. Also scheduling and calendar invites make is better than calendly

Would love if drift can be an email server as well so that we can skip email server costs. It does most of the things already just needs a sync from gmail. It is very expensive especially since you have to pay upfront for the startup plan

Demand Generation Manager in Ierland
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Good Conversational Marketing Tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Whether it's worth paying for tool like this will depend on how engaged your audience is and how big your traffic volumes are. We felt that for us the tool was not worth the money. There are much cheaper alternatives on the market if you're just looking for customer support tools.

Lots of features that are likely to appear to enterprise B2B companies like lead routing, instant meetings booker, help centre article look up.

Had issues with bugs in various areas several times and had to contact support and wait till they were resolved. Not very straightforward how to configure the tool in the best way and debug playbooks. Documentation could be better.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I'm sorry you had difficulty getting your issues resolved, and the documentation wasn't super helpful either. Appreciate you letting us know. If there's anything else you want to connect about feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Mark
Mark
Head of Marketing in Australië

Overwogen alternatieven:

I use the free version for my consultancy

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a side-hustle consultancy, and needed a way for my website visitors to get in touch. This was a really simple, free solution.

Really simple setup, haven't had to touch a thing since implementing it.

Having to switch between the app and the browser for different functionality - either have it all in app or dont.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Mark, glad to hear you got Drift up and running without a hitch. Appreciate your feedback on our app vs. browser functionality I'll make sure this gets in the right hands. Thanks for your review! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Marketing Manager

Farhan
Product Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Drift review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very satisfied with Drift and it has been the great experience integrating this with zoominfo for lead generation

Drift is extremely easy to configure and there is a launchpoint integration available via Marketo Engage that makes it easy to integrate and push lead gen data into Marketo

I think Drift gets the job done and is the best live chat out there in market. I cant think of any con

2 weken geleden

Hi Farhan! Thank you so much for leaving a review. I'm super pumped to see that you're finding Drift easy to configure, easy to use, and integrating so well with your tech stack. Please let us know if we can ever assist with anything Drift related. --Joshua Morgan Customer Advocacy @ Drift

João
Marketing Operations Manager in Portugal
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drift it's a great tool to automate your email marketing

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: until it as been great and we still work together

Drift as a bunch of great features, we use it to filter out of office responses and also the web chat. It's a great tool and everyone should test it

It can be a bit complicated and overwhelming since it as a lot of features

2 weken geleden

Hi Joao! Thanks for leaving a review and the kind words. We love automation as it just saves so much time. If you ever need any help finding features, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected] --Joshua Morgan Customer Advocacy @ Drift

Katie
Digital Content Developer in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drift - Robust Chatbot That May Not Be Worth the Hassle

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have very complex products that require a great deal of one-on-one dealing with our salespeople. In other words - they're not simple products like a t-shirt, but are highly-engineered with extremely specific specs. With this in mind, we use our chatbot as a way to funnel people to get in touch with us based on what they need: service, parts, repair, equipment quotes. It works super well and has cut down on the frustration of not knowing where to go on the website. It provides them an immediate way to reach out.

Drift is a robust, clean platform that is relatively simple to work. The caveat to that is that you have to get the hang of it first! The previous chat builder was tough to work with - not very intuitive and lots of scrolling up and down, back and forth (think vertical, with everything jumbled together). They've just introduced a new version that is easier to work with, but still complex. When implemented on the website, it looks clean. You can also modify your icon, which is a fun and creative aspect. The "playbook" you build can also be as simple or complex as you want - due to the complex nature of our products, we use ours as more of a "reach out to us, we can help" chatbot. But you can go much, much further.

The main thing I dislike about Drift isn't actually the platform - it's the onboarding process. The onboarding process at Drift is a bit aggressive. The onboarding teams have a very set mindset in what will make Drift work for you - no matter what your business is, or how many times you let them know your business' unique needs. They are almost 100% focused on getting live chat involved, which at the start isn't always the best option. I'd recommend that they start listening more closely to their clients, rather than bopping them over the head with their "this will be best for you" mindset.

Josh
Inside Sales Operations Analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Essential Automatiin Tool, Faster Time to Value with Inbounding

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, would not have a solid inbound routing experience without a similar tool as Drift

Conversation routing by Company HQ and State rather than just the site visitors geographic location. This is important since our sales team segments by Company HQ and Annual Revenue

No ability to route countries other than US and Canada by state and/or territory. The entire continent of Australia can only be tagged as such in conversation routing. You have to build a playbook that asks the customer what territory they live in which creates a longer automated process for the site visitor. Also there is no option to segment by city which would be helpful for large city territories like Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco etc

10 maanden geleden

Hi Josh, thanks for taking the time to review Drift! Your suggestions around our routing capabilities are really helpful and I'll be sure to share with the product team! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Craig
Director of Customer Success in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Reliable, yet Lacking

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Drift has been a good option for the money, but we are not 100% thrilled.

Software is reliable in that the system does not crash at all. They are consistently making updates, and branching in to more areas of communication outside of just chat. The support team is very nice and willing to help.

Reporting functionality is very lacking. Unable to see how long each conversation is taking for each of my agents to work through. Have had multiple complaints on lag in the chat service loading within our software. Have contacted support on this multiple times without resolution.

Jennifer
VP Marketing in VS
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Great alternative to forms

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I love the conversational nature of our Drift bots. It allows us to incorporate our brand tone of voice into interactions with web visitors, and the ability to book meetings directly within the chat really speeds up the followup process.

It can be clunky at times to set up the playbooks, but once they're in place they're great. I've also seen a ton of incremental improvements happen throughout the time I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. I'm really happy to hear you say " I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving." Please keep the feedback coming and let us know how else we can help you! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Mark Ops Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great communication interaction with prospects

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely pleased. I'll admit that as an admin onboarding this software, it takes sometime to get familiar with the new set up of chatboxes and playbooks. Overall though, it proves to bring results to our team.

The simplicity of scheduling phone calls. Drift also makes the chat's very personalized and fun to interact with. That feelings gives our prospects and sense of comfort when they visit our site.

There are a few bugs such as syncing issues with our crm, or syncing issues with BDR calendars. The majority of the time, the internal team is able to fix these issues. But there have been some cases not as urgent that I've had to put aside for now.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, We're so glad to hear that your website visitors feel a sense of comfort when they visit your site! That's the experience we strive for. Thanks for providing some feedback, as well - we'll make sure it gets in the right hands. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Co-Founder in Canada
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Simple setup and hassle-free website chat solution

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to set up and inject directly into your homepage. Can set up routes and automated conversations (albeit this process can be streamlined/cleaned up a bit)

Software can get a little clunky - leading to significant amount of resources rendering and setting up the chat button/bubble upon website load.

Mackenzie
Marketing Manager in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

An Easy Way to Engage Website Visitors

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we have been pleased with what Drift has enabled us to do. It makes our sales engineers more accessible to interested prospects and has been successful in moving contacts through our sales funnel. I would definitely recommend this service to smaller/mid-sized organizations who have the resources to monitor the chat inbox.

First and foremost, Drift was incredibly easy to setup and integrate into our existing website using just a small snippet of code. Once it was setup, Drift has successfully engaged with countless visitors to our website who may not have otherwise remained on our site or found what they were looking for. It's scheduling features are a great way to organize and rotate "on-call" teammates.

We were excited about testing the conversational bot feature that Drift has rolled out to supplement the standard chat window. We are somewhat disappointed with the current capabilities of that feature to personalize a landing page to our branding. As a result, users experience a somewhat jarring shift to a landing page that looks nothing like your own on a completely different URL.

Cameron
Cameron
Chief in Nieuw-Zeeland

I had high hopes but was disappointed by

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Overall the concept of this platform is great and I had high hopes because of all the good reviews. The bot got more engagement than a just a basic chat box I had before that. Having the ability to use other popups etc was good too but pretty limited flexibility around the design of those.

I think some things may have changed since all the positive reviews regarding the software. I think this happens sometimes when companies go into growth mode. The support wasn't good, they tried but seemed too busy, often didn't take the time to read the detailed steps to reproduce I included in all my support tickets. Before anything was actioned we had to bounce a bunch of emails back and forth answering questions with info I already included in my original tickets which meant days past before we even started to get some actual help. Then often the problems were just bugs with their platform. There seemed to be quite a few things that just didn't work as described. Seems quite expensive compared to something like Intercom that has a much broader feature set. I'm a Solo founder though with a niche platform, so pricing won't be an issue if you are a bigger business I suppose. Also just a tip, they have a 30 day notice period and no trial so if you don't like it within the first month you'll still need to pay for a full two months of the software so make sure you budget for that. I didn't. My fault for not reading the terms. Even when they break the news to you that you'll be charged another amount for something you don't want to use. At least they still end their emails by saying "have a fantastic day" even when breaking bad news. I'll try!

Melanie
Melanie
Director Of Content Development in VS

So Much More Than a Simple Chatbot

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have made use of Drift to replace the standard static contact forms on a number of client sites in various, very different niches, including real estate, banking, recruiting and direct sales. The results have been very positive thus far. It is easier for live reps to follow up with leads, emails are not being missed or overlooked and the chatbots themselves add an interactive dimension that seems to be far more engaging for visitors

Drift is intuitive and adds value to almost any site. The application is currently running on several of my clients' sites (under my management) with great success. Case in point. A Realtor client began an interaction with a site visitor browsing for information on his market in general. Via Drift several conversations led to the sale of a home. No email contact form can match that!

The iPhone app is not always as responsive as I'd like - better notifications would help - but on the whole, my experience with Drift so far has been overwhelmingly positive.

Ishan
Ishan
Customer Success Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Makes customer interaction easy!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am enjoying drift as it helps my customers to directly drop in a chat whenever they have any queries, this has reduced the number of support calls I used to get before drift.

It's ability to post internal notes that only your team members can see. It really helps during troubleshooting.

The mobile app is a little confusing at times and it takes time in refreshing, it doesn't auto refresh and doesn't display the recent chats on it's own.

Jamie
Jamie
Business Development Manager in VK
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Smart live chat

4,0 vorig jaar

Drift was easy to set up and is a nice and simple way to monitor live chat conversations.

There have been some issues with push notifications, chats occasionally being missed.

vorig jaar

Hi Jamie, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Mid-Market Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Drift has provided a new outlet for customers and prospects

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Sales means being first to the plate- so being able to quickly engage and interact with prospects as they browse our website is huge. Also quick hit tech support questions are a big win when learning a new software.

The Salesforce Integration isn't great- however the UI of the product is.

James
James
Entertainment Account Executive in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great online chat function for sales

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to work with prospects and have quick chats, quickly determine if someone is worth a sales conversation and if so turn it into a phone call quickly, otherwise give them free resources and send them away

Would be better if different teams could have different queues based on locality of prospects, also the company is constantly changing the UI and features so it is hard to get used to certain functions, get a rhythm going

Alex
Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Drift is a great tool for any website owner

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Drift has been awesome.

I like the user interface for Drift. It is really easy to install on many types of websites. The platform helps people maintain their customer service with website visitors and prospects. They help you manage the contacts and leads you gain from their platform. I like how it can integrate with other platforms as well.

I wish they had chatbot features or auto reply features based on applicable use or respective industry. This would help automate some of the interactions and workflow that could benefit users.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Alex, thank you very much for taking the time to share this feedback. We're flattered for the 10/10 review! Appreciate your feedback about automated reply, you might benefit from checking out our ABM features. If you chat in a member of our team would be happy to walk you through them! All the best - Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Marketing Operations Coordinator in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Amazing lead gen tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy we on-boarded this product. We have definitely seen the value and a return on our investment

We are so glad we added Drift to our marketing site. It is now one of our top 3 pipeline channels. We've seen very high quality leads come through who want to quickly talk to a rep.

Building the playbooks can be tedious but overall the software is very intuitive. Reports are pretty generic.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for sharing this. Pumped to be in your Top 3 for pipeline channels! I'd love to connect directly to learn more about your success! - [email protected] All the best, Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience