Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Drift

Drift helpt je team om meer leads te genereren en vergaderingen sneller te boeken met behulp van chatberichten.

Meer informatie over Drift

Customer service is just a chat ping away. They are always attentive and help you proactively.

The other features aren't explained well, and not sure where to look if I wanted them explained. The image that can be placed with the pop-up message is very limited in customization.

Beoordelingen van Drift

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Drift heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 198 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Drift eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (198)

Rob
Rob
Content & SEO Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Expensive but awesome

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With two substantially different audiences being targeted by our business, and a general need to do a better job of quickly connecting with promising leads, we've been quite pleased so far with Drift. We've already had several great opportunities arise thanks to the tool, and still have a large number of new bots to roll out, plus refinements to make based on our learnings from using the tool. As a supplement to our other inbound marketing efforts, I foresee chat through Drift being a substantial asset for a long while to come.

With Drift, you can create customized chat experiences for users based on all sorts of criteria - the page they're on, the number of times they've visited, the channel they used to get to your site - and to target specific businesses with targeted messaging. Building the chat flows (Drift calls them "Playbooks") is generally quite easy, allowing you to quickly build out new bots once you get a hang of the platform. Drift also includes support chat built right into the product, meaning every time I get stuck, I'm able to reach out and get a hand from one of their product experts right away.

We haven't been using Drift for that long, and there have already been a number of instances where I or one of the other users in the company have attempted to do something that seems obvious, only to find out the tool doesn't allow us to do so. We're always told that a feature request has been submitted, but there's no way to know how long it will take before we get whatever little tweak we're looking for in order to provide a smoother, more pleasant chat experience on our site.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to share all of this detail. It's really helpful. Our feature request process is something we're improving this quarter, I agree this has not been the best experience to date. Thanks again for sharing, and if we can be helpful to you with you 2020 plans, please let us know how we can support you! All the best - Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Informatiediensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Drift-The new way of conversational marketing!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I can say we are satisfied with their services. It ultimately filters genuine leads from the universal traffic on the website and that too with high buying intent. Chat bot, Playbooks, Analytics and Integrations are just icing on the cake.

-Playbooks- Setting up of chat bot and customizing it based on the page and target market becomes very easy with drift's playbook feature. You can very easily set up chat bot and start receiving genuine leads. -Analytics and Integrations- The deep analysis of the tool always keeps you on your toes and helps in pointing out various scope for improvement. You can also measure the efficiency of your chat agents as well. Also, it provides integration with your marketing CRM as well for lead handling purpose. -Customer Service- You are facing any issue with drift? Do not worry. Customer service is just a chat ping away. They are always attentive and help you proactively

-Price- This was the main concern while evaluating various chat tools. Drift is follows a premium pricing which might not make it suitable for Small businesses. -No Forms- Drift takes pride on omitting the forms from the chat and enabling their conversational way of marketing. I think, they should make that optional. They should forms as well. -They should also have a feature in which chat transcripts can be emailed as well.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review for Drift! It sounds like you're having a great experience on the product and we're thrilled to hear it. We'll absolutely take your feedback into account and hope you continue to provide us feature suggestions in the future. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Marco
IT Expert in VS
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drift is a Sensational Marketing Automation Solution

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The reliability of Drift has been making it a top and reliable solution. I like the efficiency of this marketing automation software.

This marketing automation tool works so well for us. No cons for Drift.

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Drift could be Intercom, but it isn't...

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided to use Drift as means to provide support, but once we grow bigger than a single user, we'll have to move to a better platform.

We use Drift as an in-app messaging platform and it's decent at that. We considered using it for marketing automation, customer engagement and on-boarding, but it doesn't cut it.

Even as an in-app messaging platform for support, there's room for improvement. A few months ago, they removed the option to "close a conversation" (which is essentially used to close a "support ticket"). For whatever reason, they think that it should be more like Whatsapp with an endless list of conversations that you can "archive". Only conversations sometimes come back (not because of new messages), they are sorted wrong so you may miss conversations with new messages, and you don't always get real time notifications in the mobile app.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I'm sorry we haven't delivered on what you expected from us. I'm more than happy to chat live and learn more about how we can make your experience better. Feel free to reach out at [email protected]. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Valentina
Marketing Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Great Tool that Makes Marketing Effective

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I like the effectiveness of the features of Drift. Drift has been reliable and easy to use.

I see no challenges when using Drift. Drift is sensational.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Best Conversion-Maximizing Method For Any Website

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Drift allows me to communicate with clients and gauge the level of interest they have in our offerings. My end aim is to close a transaction, and Drift helps me do this by facilitating instantaneous communication with prospects and clients, allowing me to address their concerns and guide them toward a conclusive next step in the buying process.

Through Drift, I am able to contact with leads at the precise moment of their highest interest and engagement with the website, and to respond to their pressing queries immediately. Many of the talks I've had with potential clients have resulted in a sale.

Forcing customers to provide email addresses before speaking with a representative. There is room for simplification in the reports and metrics. There are not further improvements needed.

Jessica
IT Specialist in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Gets the Job Done

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over the experience has been middle of the line. We have been considering other applications due to Drift being pretty expensive for what it offers. There are other applications out there that offer a lot more functionality in the chat flow.

I really like that is it easy to navigate. There are not a lot of places you need to go looking around to figure out what you need to do in order to change or update the flow of something.

Their customer support is not great. They do not really offer any assistance when it comes to setup, or help with any of the technical processes or procedures. When we first started using this application we were unfamiliar with the targeting, and it would have been beneficial to have someone assist us with that.

Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Good Conversational Marketing Tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Whether it's worth paying for tool like this will depend on how engaged your audience is and how big your traffic volumes are. We felt that for us the tool was not worth the money. There are much cheaper alternatives on the market if you're just looking for customer support tools.

Lots of features that are likely to appear to enterprise B2B companies like lead routing, instant meetings booker, help centre article look up.

Had issues with bugs in various areas several times and had to contact support and wait till they were resolved. Not very straightforward how to configure the tool in the best way and debug playbooks. Documentation could be better.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I'm sorry you had difficulty getting your issues resolved, and the documentation wasn't super helpful either. Appreciate you letting us know. If there's anything else you want to connect about feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Mark
Mark
Head of Marketing in Australië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I use the free version for my consultancy

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a side-hustle consultancy, and needed a way for my website visitors to get in touch. This was a really simple, free solution.

Really simple setup, haven't had to touch a thing since implementing it.

Having to switch between the app and the browser for different functionality - either have it all in app or dont.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Mark, glad to hear you got Drift up and running without a hitch. Appreciate your feedback on our app vs. browser functionality I'll make sure this gets in the right hands. Thanks for your review! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Marketing Manager

Software Developer in VS
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drift Has Brilliant and Reliable features

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

With Drift, we are able to enjoy efficiency. The capabilities of Drift are excellent.

Drift has been so reliable since day one. No dislikes with Drift.

Katie
Digital Content Developer in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drift - Robust Chatbot That May Not Be Worth the Hassle

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have very complex products that require a great deal of one-on-one dealing with our salespeople. In other words - they're not simple products like a t-shirt, but are highly-engineered with extremely specific specs. With this in mind, we use our chatbot as a way to funnel people to get in touch with us based on what they need: service, parts, repair, equipment quotes. It works super well and has cut down on the frustration of not knowing where to go on the website. It provides them an immediate way to reach out.

Drift is a robust, clean platform that is relatively simple to work. The caveat to that is that you have to get the hang of it first! The previous chat builder was tough to work with - not very intuitive and lots of scrolling up and down, back and forth (think vertical, with everything jumbled together). They've just introduced a new version that is easier to work with, but still complex. When implemented on the website, it looks clean. You can also modify your icon, which is a fun and creative aspect. The "playbook" you build can also be as simple or complex as you want - due to the complex nature of our products, we use ours as more of a "reach out to us, we can help" chatbot. But you can go much, much further.

The main thing I dislike about Drift isn't actually the platform - it's the onboarding process. The onboarding process at Drift is a bit aggressive. The onboarding teams have a very set mindset in what will make Drift work for you - no matter what your business is, or how many times you let them know your business' unique needs. They are almost 100% focused on getting live chat involved, which at the start isn't always the best option. I'd recommend that they start listening more closely to their clients, rather than bopping them over the head with their "this will be best for you" mindset.

Jaseem
CEO in India
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Lead qualifications and book meetings - on autopilot!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Drift support, itself, is the best example of great customer service using their own solution. The support experience is always a delight.

I'm a very early Drift user and a conversational marketing advocate. After setting up Drift, with their lead qualification and book meetings feature, our sales team has a decent pipeline with high-quality leads.

Waiting for Drift chat embed on the website feature. That could help me start a conversation with a customer from any section of my website pages.

Cameron
Cameron
Chief in Nieuw-Zeeland

I had high hopes but was disappointed by

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Overall the concept of this platform is great and I had high hopes because of all the good reviews. The bot got more engagement than a just a basic chat box I had before that. Having the ability to use other popups etc was good too but pretty limited flexibility around the design of those.

I think some things may have changed since all the positive reviews regarding the software. I think this happens sometimes when companies go into growth mode. The support wasn't good, they tried but seemed too busy, often didn't take the time to read the detailed steps to reproduce I included in all my support tickets. Before anything was actioned we had to bounce a bunch of emails back and forth answering questions with info I already included in my original tickets which meant days past before we even started to get some actual help. Then often the problems were just bugs with their platform. There seemed to be quite a few things that just didn't work as described. Seems quite expensive compared to something like Intercom that has a much broader feature set. I'm a Solo founder though with a niche platform, so pricing won't be an issue if you are a bigger business I suppose. Also just a tip, they have a 30 day notice period and no trial so if you don't like it within the first month you'll still need to pay for a full two months of the software so make sure you budget for that. I didn't. My fault for not reading the terms. Even when they break the news to you that you'll be charged another amount for something you don't want to use. At least they still end their emails by saying "have a fantastic day" even when breaking bad news. I'll try!

Craig
Director of Customer Success in VS

Reliable, yet Lacking

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Drift has been a good option for the money, but we are not 100% thrilled.

Software is reliable in that the system does not crash at all. They are consistently making updates, and branching in to more areas of communication outside of just chat. The support team is very nice and willing to help.

Reporting functionality is very lacking. Unable to see how long each conversation is taking for each of my agents to work through. Have had multiple complaints on lag in the chat service loading within our software. Have contacted support on this multiple times without resolution.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A solid component in your marketing automation strategy

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think it's a great tool

I really loved how super easy Drift is to both implement and use as chatbot tool (that does way more than that) we've rolled it out for our SDRs to be able to capture leads and respond to any presales questions quickly. and the integration with Hubspot and salesforce makes it really easy to not only capture but also to personalise our response as a part of our overall marketing automation strategy.

- it's not cheap - the stage that you'd be importing the lead into Sales Cloud (SFDC CRM) can be tricky as the definition of stages aren't really aligned.

2 jaar geleden

Hi, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Drift and sharing your feedback on how we can improve our lead importing! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Marketing Manager

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A great product that wasn't afit for us

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product that wasn't a fit for our buyers

Drift was very easy to use. The conversation-building tool was fun to use and change. It is very well done.

It didn't capture leads for us. I think our buyers hated the bot.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Drift - we're so sorry to hear it wasn't a fit for your business. If you ever want to reevaluate Drift or work more closely with our teams to see how you can get the most out of the product, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Julien
Marketing in Canada
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use, but keep your chats organized/clean

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My support team likes it! So far so good. We've been using Drift for 2 years now.

Drift is easy to use and pretty straightforward. Installing it on your website is super easy and they provide good support. The support team is very responsive. Couple things I like : - Send chat by email when the visitor closed the window/website - Notification settings - Chat window is simple but yet effective - Support team is friendly and responsive - Pricing (we started with the free version for a year) - Auto-responder

When you have high traffic websites like we do, it's absolutely crucial to keep your chat logs organized. Would have liked to have more flexibility on this end (different folders, important chats, etc.).

João
Marketing Operations Manager in Portugal
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Drift it's a great tool to automate your email marketing

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: until it as been great and we still work together

Drift as a bunch of great features, we use it to filter out of office responses and also the web chat. It's a great tool and everyone should test it

It can be a bit complicated and overwhelming since it as a lot of features

vorig jaar

Hi Joao! Thanks for leaving a review and the kind words. We love automation as it just saves so much time. If you ever need any help finding features, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected] --Joshua Morgan Customer Advocacy @ Drift

Joseph
Demand Generation Marketer in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Good for chat but saw diminishing returns

3,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Drift was fine. The technology, implementation, and support worked ok. We just couldn't justify renewing with them after the results began to diminish.

Drift initially provided our team a great way to generate leads via our website chat. The volume was high and we saw that offering to book a demo via chat captured some leads that otherwise might not have asked for a demo. This worked very well for our team and provided great results.

After a while, our visitors stopped interacting with the Drift chat. We weren't able to prioritize the hottest prospects or really have enough data to know what our visitors were doing or who to chat with. We started to book fewer demos via Drift. Drift didn't offer the deep data analytics or ABM data that other vendors offered. So there wasn't enough functionality to keep us on board.

gabby
sales exec. in VS

Drift Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can see a huge impact on our team using Drift, with inbound and conversations.

Drift allows me to connect with prospects easily and quickly. The bot is helpful when we are away, but I can personal messages when need be.

The drift app does not have the same features it does on the desktop and the format can be unusual. Much prefer to use on a laptop.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Gabby, Wow 10/10 we're flattered! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know how we can be helpful to you this year. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Ishan
Ishan
Customer Success Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Makes customer interaction easy!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am enjoying drift as it helps my customers to directly drop in a chat whenever they have any queries, this has reduced the number of support calls I used to get before drift.

It's ability to post internal notes that only your team members can see. It really helps during troubleshooting.

The mobile app is a little confusing at times and it takes time in refreshing, it doesn't auto refresh and doesn't display the recent chats on it's own.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Easy chat set up right to your website

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product. Free version is pretty limited, but gets the job done.

I found that drift has a very nice flow and design. It was very easy to set up, and I've seen a great increase in customer interaction from our website when i am able to engage them.

Paid tiers are expensive. It looks like you get some great features through their paid services, but compared to other companies, they seem very expensive

Senad
Founder / CEO in Kroatië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Connect with your website visitors - now :)

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking for easy to implement / easy to use website chat/interaction and after checking out several decided to try Drift. Implementation was really easy and the mobile app works as charm. As soon as someone interacts with Drift on the website, the message pops-up on the mobile device allowing us to reply in the real time.
Would love to get more into Drift (paid options).

Drift is, so to say - sexy :) I love the look and feel much better compared to other website chat/bots solutions.

Although there is a free plan (that we actually use), paid functionalities could offer much much more (e.g. custom bots)... but!... Even the essential plan would be too much for our budget. So, all is good except the pricing :)

4 jaar geleden

Wow, thank you for the compliments, you're making us blush! Thrilled to hear we've been easy to use and you've had a good experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there are other ways to help you! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great platform, pushy upsells

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The tool is easy to use and allows us to quickly onboard our users. The chat workflows are intuitive, and I love how easy it is to build bots to streamline communications

None with the software - they are the leader in the space for a reason! Their account executives are a bit pushy on upsells for additional features and functionality.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great bot with plenty of options

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you consider a bot or other automated actions, Drift is certainly a great candidate that is worthwhile to explore.

Drift seems to have endless options and possibilities to enhance this bot and the underlying (marketing) actions. Their pro-active approach is helpful and really appreciated.

Because of the many options and features, please make sure you to schedule enough time and focus for your dedicated Drift colleagues who implement, maintain and follow up on the additional tasks.