Over Flowtrac

Goederen, productie, distributie, toeleveringsketen, wagenparkonderhoud, aangepaste toepassingen, werkorders (stuklijst, bundeling), voorraadbeheer.

Meer informatie over Flowtrac

Also i dont like how when you need to search for something it takes it a while to pull up.

Beoordelingen van Flowtrac

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Flowtrac heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 39 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Flowtrac eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (38)

Sr. Field Operations and Installation Manager in VS
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Inventory Tracking System

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was amazing. We were bless to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on site to help us with the implementation of the system. His expertise and guidance gave us the reassurance that we bought the right product for our inventory.

The ability to track are asset management to include inventory or consumer products.

I have no complaints or issues with the software.

Nicole
Operations Lead in VS
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Cloud based business operations in your pocket!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with the Flowtrac Team has been incredible! From our first meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to our final interactions with the programmers and project manager helping us "go-live". They were patient & understanding of the technical challenges of our inventory system and provided creative solutions to help resolve those challenges. The Flowtrac Team takes customer service to higher standard that more businesses should try to achieve!

Flowtrac is a fully functional business operations software. You can utilize the entire program to run your business; or you can select to utilize only certain sections of their program- making them a customizable solution to your business challenge(s). The ability to house the program in a cloud setting brings a whole new ease of use for those who may not be on site or for companies with multiple locations.

There are really not any Con's to the Flowtrac software. So much of the Flowtrac program is customizable to your businesses needs that what may appear to be a challenge within the program can be worked through with the programmers to help them understand how to fit the program to your needs.

Zuri
Web Admin in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

It does everything you need it to do, and more!

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I reason I was hired at my company was to learn Flowtrac and implement it. Customer service chat was, and is, always there to help me, with even the simplest of questions. They have great developers and fantastic project managers. I highly suggest speaking with Abbe Hasse. Not only did she help me get all of the integrations up and running, she made using Flowtrac extremely easy and stressless.

It does everything you need it to do, and more. Optimal organization, flows seamlessly between other applications, and is well worth making it a part of your company.

You need the right project manager to help you. Its a lot to take in because it does so much, becoming an integral part of a company.

Kelly
HIM Director/ Privacy Officer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Syracuse Community Health Center

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am extremely pleased with Flowtrac. I highly recommend allowing the Flowtrac team to install the system and work with your organization. Doing so will ensure you are going to utilize the product to it's greatest capacity to meet your needs. The team who came to install our system were beyond professional and knowledgeable; not only about Flowtrac, but how inventory should be managed to optimize workflow efficiencies. The team was exceptional in providing recommendations for the vision we had for our warehouse space. They used their experience and expertise to create a functional warehouse space that surpassed our expectations.

The features I found the most valuable is the user friendly capabilities of both the software and the scanning equipment. The product has been successfully installed and useable within a few short days. Also, the customization, based on our industry is beyond our expectations.

There were no features I found unappealing .

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review Kelly!

Tyler
Accounting Clerk - Inventory/AP in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

Customized Exactly to Our Liking

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This software is capable of being self taught, but the training is excellent. They know their product and can help with anything. Customer Service is like no other! If they don't have it, they can create it. Implementation was as easy as it could be without having anyone come do it for us.

Importing can only be done through templates that are downloaded from within the software, so you have to alter your documents or copy and paste to make it all match, otherwise the software won't accept it. This is a work-in-progress though, and will not be a Con in the future.

Francisco
Inventory/Procurement Associate in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 51-200 werknemers

Innoflight Review (Tabarez)

5,0 2 maanden geleden

What I like most is how easily and how quickly the information from Flowtrac is updated from the webpage to the scanner. There is almost no delay and that makes for optimal use of time and completion of tasks.

At first, there were a number of tabs displayed that made the program somewhat overwhelming to look at. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] took the time to show me how to clean it up and filter out only the items that I would be needing. It was a simple and quick fix.

CFO in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Successful Flowtrac Deployment

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Flowtrac has improved our inventory accuracy vs the manual processes we had in place before. It has also allowed us to fulfill more ecommerce orders with our internal team vs outsourcing this role in Q4 when our ecommerce sales significantly increase. We also have been able to add team members access to this system for improved communication.

Overall Flowtrac is very is to use and learn. Some of the features we like are the grids that quickly allow you to customize your searches for product, qty, location, orders, etc. The standard grid search functions are well thought out. Another pleasant surprise was the ability Flowtrac gives clients to customize screens, windows and fields themselves without having Flowtrac customize for you. Many other software options lock down the options to only internal development.

When we made the decision to deploy this software we tried to run as much of our current business processes through Flowtrac as the main source of day to day work functions. As with any new software integrating to other software systems can be difficult. Overall the customer support through Zoom calls has allowed us to solve these issues with some trial and error.

Purchasing Manager in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Use with Ease

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It is very user friendly and very flexible.

i have not used it enough, so i have not come across anything that I dont like.

Billy
Electro-Mechanical Lab Technician in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Utilization and Implementation of software

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I like how it is simple to use and does not bombard you with information at once. It will display the current information about the specific item you are currently looking for.

I didn't like how it came with these default settings that you cannot adjust or delete. For example, the bin names, there are multiple default bins and my company probably will not use all of them. Yet we cannot delete them or render them inactive because they are defaulted with the program.

Christopher
Field Operations Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Flowtrac Implementation

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As previously mentioned, Flowtrac will facilitate our capability to manage our inventory in a more efficient manner particularly as we scale as a company.

The team is new to Flowtrac and very optimistic that the software will enhance our our Inventory management efforts

We are still in the implementation phase of Flowtrac so our feedback in terms of dislike is limited

Patrick
Inventory Manager in VS
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Game Changer for Customization Needs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been excellent. Good communication and competent employees. When issues did arise (as they do with interaction between any two companies), FlowTrac always approached the issues reasonably and with a willingness to compromise.

As a medical device manufacturer, medical device distributor, and medical billing company, we had an logistics model that did not lend itself to any out-of-the-box software. FlowTrac not only provided the customization that we needed, but also was able to integrate that system with our medical billing software.

The more customized your needs, the higher your costs will be. But those costs have been more than worth it. Also, the mouse functionality on the main menu is a bit sensitive. It needs a buffer built in :). This is a very minor problem, but it is prominent because you are always accessing the main menu.

Mick
CTO in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Custom Design for our Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The staff is very courteous, prompt and professional. They respond quickly to our needs and requests.

Flexibility. FlowTrac can and will develop a system to fit your specific needs. This has been very important to us and something we were concerned about with the "packaged" database products on the market.

None. FlowTrac delivered as promised, no surprises.

General Manager in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

A well-oiled machine

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrific company culture. I'm not a techie, and they're able to explain things so I understand what's going on and how it impacts my business. They are open to developing a true partnership - a two-way partnership; whereby they begin to understand and be able to interpret my needs. Still learning additional ways the system can help improve my operations after about a year - and that's a good thing.

Functionally proficient in all aspects of IMS. User interface and workflow is very intuitive. Customer support and communications like working with my next-door-neighbor (6 states away). Resolved numerous problems I didn't even know I had.

Install is remote. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it's like cliff diving - only exciting AFTER you live. Some (probably to be expected) tweaks necessary throughout full onboarding process.

Steven
Systems & Process Development Coordinator in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

FlowTrac helped to get our warehouse on handhelds in less than 5 months

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at FlowTrac has exceeded our expectations. We had a large list of needs and a short deadline to meet them. FlowTrac did a great job of moving at our pace and working to make our go live as smooth as possible.

The developers I worked with did a great job of working around our business logic to make the software faster and easier for the end user.

We made a lot of custom function and naturally we have to go back and rework some of the bugs. Most issues that we face are addressed quickly and our problems don't grow back.

Lance
Warehouse Manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

bROK Product review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the support team are very helpful and I appreciate their time and help throught this process.

it is user friendly once you understand how navigate in it.

I would have like a template that provided alternative menaings to terminology. for example LPN - the uniques barcode the user will generate for each pallet. There is not always a chat person available to assist. You are on Chicago time and I am in Ohio and start work at 6:30am. There have been many time I have had to wait to get answers to questions.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review Lance!

Rick
Warehouse Manager/Inventory Control in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Entry-level or Advanced, this software will work.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been wonderful. Flowtrac definitely demonstrates their willingness to work with their clients to achieve the best results.

Ease of product set-up & having all pertinent fields available right from the product screen really makes this software accessible for any user be it novice or expert.

Not too many dislikes with this software. The ability to create options in bills-of materials would be a plus.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review Rick!

ARIEL
Database Administrator in VS
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Custom Android App

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Flow Trac has been responsive, effective, and delivers the results we need.

Flow Trac has recently taken over a custom application done by another developer. The application is great as it was designed to meet our very specific operational needs. Flow Trac has reverse-engineered this solution, allowing them to further customize the program as our needs evolve.

IT Scriptnet, the platform on which this program is built, is not a very well documented scripting language.

Adam
VP Of Operations in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Upgrade from our previous system

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great company that really works with you to get what you need. This system has really helped us upgrade our inventory and accounting.

FT is a great inventory system management tool. This syncs easily with QuickBooks and you can customize it to make it what you want. We were using an ancient system which made keeping tracking of inventory difficult but with FT, we have been able to get inventory accurate.

There are some steps which aren't very intuitive at first but after a little bit of time spent in the system you start to get the hang of it.

Antonio
Owner in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

tracking

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They help me do the transition no problem.

The service and knowledge. I had some adjustements made fast and no problems.

with the staff help was not difficult the transition

Johnny
General Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good product from Great People!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Completely customizable. Our business requires tracking a lot of moving parts, FlowTrac delivered on their end.

The process of integrating what we already had in place was difficult, however once we figured out what needed to be done, the process move smoothly.

Kelly
Transportation Supervisor in VS
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Safety and Quality Improvements

5,0 3 jaar geleden

This software was easily customizable to fit our needs. We're able to do a three-way scan to match up deliveries to help avoid major safety and quality incidents.

The software was customized to my company, so it's been a successful tool for us.

Mel
Office Manager in VS
Pakket- en goederenbezorging

Utilization of FLOWTRAC

4,5 6 jaar geleden

It provides us with a direct connect in conveying our programming needs to FLOW. It also enables the requestor to include others in communications regarding both issues, status, and follow-up.

not applicable....the product works well as a communication portal to our vendor.

Brent
Treasurer in VS
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers

Product Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everyone that we worked with from first speaking to the owner of FlowTrac to get the general understanding of the software to the employees modifying the software to fit my application to implementation was flawless.

The ability to practically implement the software from ground zero with a bit of modification on the side of FlowTrac. The build and implementation of the software was flawless. This software took place of another system that we were using and outperforms by leaps.

Mobile software seems to be a bit slower while using a scan system, however, in time it has already worked itself out with employees getting used to a change.

Ebonie
Desktop support in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I like this product is easy to understand and work! They made it something that you can just pull up and work it without having much experience with it.

I dont like how it kind of glitches sometimes. Also i dont like how when you need to search for something it takes it a while to pull up

Brian
IT Director in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs

Asset Inventory RFID Conversion

4,5 6 jaar geleden

FlowTrac customized their program to work for our organization. With their help, we have taken a very time consuming process and minimized the effort needed to account for our schools inventory. We have achieved accuracy and efficiency in a process that was the largest source of frustration and anxiety for our staff.

They use JIRA for communication. This is an effective tool for tracking projects, but it was a little more difficult to express what needed to be customized.