ReliaTrax

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: There are many attributes that I like about using ReliaTrax including- the user-friendly format, the efficiency of the drop-down menu and desktop features, the speed getting to other pages, and the help page that provides quick access to specific needs. What I Like most is the prompt and effective assistance I receive from the support staff- my support team and their patients dealing w/ my endless questions.

Minpunten: It cannot read my mind and automatically navigate me through the site.

Great customer service!

Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very positive from the beginning, throughout the setup/training process, and so responsive when we have questions or need modifications (including teaching me to fix things myself!)

Pluspunten: The software meets all of our practice needs, as well as providing tools that we expect to utilize as our practice expands.
Customer service is terrific — very responsive and helpful when I get stuck or have a question that I can’t find in the extensive learning library.

Minpunten: I haven’t run into anything that hasn’t been changed (ie: limited calendar hours, as we have very early appts. RT expanded the calendar!)

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Canyon City Solutions op 16-5-2019

Thanks Penny! We try to meet the needs of our providers. We look forward to working with Reliant for years to come!