ReliaTrax reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ReliaTrax

Practice management / EHR platform designed with tools for clinical as well collaborative care, billing, & administrative tasks.

Meer informatie over ReliaTrax

7 reviews worden weergegeven

Ashliegh R.
A&D Counselor
  • Beoordeeld op 22-6-2020

"A++"

Opmerkingen: It has been phenomenal! Their customer service is great and there is rarely a delay when it comes to our questions. We also appreciate that when we have desires for the system that are not yet available, Reliatrax will communicate with their programers to solve and address our requests. Working in Behavioral health we had always been given these clunky software programs that are truly designed more for medical providers but this is truly a blessing .

Pluspunten: I like that this software has allowed our facility to go completely paperless. I also love that is has email ability imbedded in the software that easily allows us to send confidential emails directly from the software.

Minpunten: One thing we would love to see is a "offline" mode for when our staff are utilizing it in the field without accessibility to internet.

van Canyon City Solutions op 1-7-2020

Thanks for the review Ashleigh! I am glad we are able to help with your exciting program! (I will definitely add your suggestion to the wish list!)

• Beoordeeld op 22-6-2020
Lora B.
Executive Director
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

"Great Customer Service!"

Opmerkingen: ReliaTrax is great! I wish I had switched over sooner!

Pluspunten: If I have any questions there is someone to help me almost all the time and if they are not available, which is rare, someone gets back to me quickly. I have to submit information every month to the state. It would take me a day to do this. ReliaTtrax does this for me! It has freed up a lot of my time!

Minpunten: If there is something that the developers have to change, it takes a long time.

van Canyon City Solutions op 6-7-2020

Thank you for the review Lora! I am so glad we can help! I will definitely ask about your additions and see if we can get it moved up the production list!

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020
Kenneth W.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers

"It Just Makes Sense"

Opmerkingen: My experience with Reliatrax dating back more than three years has really been very good. I have always been able to get the support I need when I need it. They haven't done an exceptional job providing us with a very useful tool that meets the needs of our region in Washington State.

Pluspunten: This program is very user friendly. If we follow the advice of the Canyon City we usually have no problems. The program offers a very simplistic avenue for me to review and approve documents for counselors in training and provide feedback for correction. Now, having the ability to customize the program to meet our needs is really the biggest Pro I can think of. Reliatrax allows us to to add the documents we need without waiting for someone external to do it like some companies. We also have extremely competent representatives to work with who are available almost any time and are very quick to respond. I have had the privilege to work with Reliatrax in two separate agencies. The first was on initial set-up where I learned much about the back-end. The folks in Canyon City were very long-suffering with me during this process. Exceptional people.

Minpunten: The thing I like the least is if you open a window for a particular document to edit and you open it twice so you can review the old document while manipulating a new one, if you close the new document first the only one that saves is the old document. So you have to be careful to exit out in the correct order. I would like to see a safety feature for this.

van Canyon City Solutions op 2-7-2020

Thanks Ken! I am glad we can help. Let's chat about your suggestion and see if we can get a better process for you.

Kurt S.
Treatment Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020

"Excellent Service and Support!"

Opmerkingen: ReliaTrax is a great ehr system at an affordable price point, the staff were very patient and supportive during the setup period and offered extensive training with webinars available. Tech support staff have been available to answer questions and assistance with modifying templates. The software can be customized to suit specific services to better serve our patients. Customer service is amazing with helpful suggestions and timely answers.

Pluspunten: ReliaTrax is user friendly and can be customized, it works great for billing and integrates well with external users and with the toxicology laboratory. It makes my life easier by integrating with my calendar, I can log in from any device and my it auto saves all of my work every time.

Minpunten: There is a bit of a learning curve, but that is true of any system.

van Canyon City Solutions op 1-7-2020

Thanks for the review Kurt! I am glad we can meet your needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out for training.

Jim C.
Recovery Specialist/Mental Health Therapist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Exceptional Support Team!"

Pluspunten: There are many attributes that I like about using ReliaTrax including- the user-friendly format, the efficiency of the drop-down menu and desktop features, the speed getting to other pages, and the help page that provides quick access to specific needs. What I Like most is the prompt and effective assistance I receive from the support staff- my support team and their patients dealing w/ my endless questions.

Minpunten: It cannot read my mind and automatically navigate me through the site.

van Canyon City Solutions op 1-7-2020

Thanks Jim! We'll have to work on the mind reading...LOL.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Penny K.
Office Managwr
  • Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019

"Great customer service!"

Opmerkingen: Very positive from the beginning, throughout the setup/training process, and so responsive when we have questions or need modifications (including teaching me to fix things myself!)

Pluspunten: The software meets all of our practice needs, as well as providing tools that we expect to utilize as our practice expands.
Customer service is terrific — very responsive and helpful when I get stuck or have a question that I can’t find in the extensive learning library.

Minpunten: I haven’t run into anything that hasn’t been changed (ie: limited calendar hours, as we have very early appts. RT expanded the calendar!)

van Canyon City Solutions op 16-5-2019

Thanks Penny! We try to meet the needs of our providers. We look forward to working with Reliant for years to come!

• Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019
Ondrea M.
Executive Assistant
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

"Prodigious"

Opmerkingen: We are very pleased with our electronic medical record.

Pluspunten: Easy to Navigate! A great support team always available.

Minpunten: We have not encountered any Cons. ReliaTrax is very supportive in making any changes/ customization for us.

van Canyon City Solutions op 2-7-2020

Thank you for the review Ondrea! We are so glad we can help!