MessageMedia

John S.
Internet Manager
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great product that allows us to keep in contact with our customers in the easiest and most convenient way possible. I would definitely recommend this product.

Pluspunten: The ability that you do not have to have a double opt in to contact a customer is great. Also the ability to opt customers out in the backend as an administrator is great as well. This way none of your employees can text customers that have asked not to be texted.

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to send pictures through the text messages. Also the reporting could be a little better. I would like to be able to build reports within the system and base it off of user first and last name not their user ID

My overall experience is good.

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2017
Rovshan A.
Business Analyst
Nutsbedrijven, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Increased show rates.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to create and share templates, easy to create user accounts, detailed reporting, easy to configure user setting except time zone.

Minpunten: When I keep a session open for a while and come back to do something it gives me error. Another issue we're having is messages are being sent from random numbers but ideally it'd be great to send it from the same area code to avoid any confusion on receiver's end. Currently, I'm working with MM Support to apply the solution that has been suggested. It's so confusing to set time zone based on city or state.

We are thoroughly enjoying using the message media for our community to keep our residents informed.

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2017
Nancy A.
Community Manager
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how residents can respond to the text messaging. I love that if we have an urgent matter such as shutting down the water to a building we can instantly let them know of the situation. We used to have to call everyone during the event. We can send rent reminders our, lease renewal reminders. It is a very valuable tool for us! Customer service is very awesome!

Minpunten: Message Media is so efficient that there is nothing to complain about! If anything maybe there could be a little more added to how many characters you can type in.

Not the Text Winner

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Amanda R.
marketing and quality coordinator
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Communication with customers. Some customers love to text. This day and age, people don't have time to check emails, myself included.

Pluspunten: I loved the fact you could use a company phone number. Or a 5 digits code.
I liked that you could use the platform or email.
I like that you used simple html to stop the signature on the work email.

Minpunten: I did not like that platform/it needs a lot of work.
I don't like that there is no ticker, or counter to see where you are at credit wise/monies.
I didn't like the lack of documents. Didn't seem very transparent.

Smoothly running and wonderfully helpful!

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2016
Andrew W.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This long awaited software has really changed my life. I am so happy to have found it, as it has boosted my productivity by over 33%.
You got that right! 1/3 of my time I am essentially getting back, and now I can continue with external endeavors that I pushed off doing before getting this game-changing product.
I highly recommend this product for use in any atmosphere.

Happy with Product and Service

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2016
Todd B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: To whom it may concern, My experience working with MessageMedia has been very positive. Everyone at the company has been responsive and helpful in answering any questions I have, and our customers are happy with their services as well. Overall I would be more than happy to recommend them.

Responsive customer support and stable service

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2016
Fred C.
VP - Admissions, IT & Marketing
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We've been utilizing MessageMedia for years for outreach and communications to prospective students, students and graduates. The service is very stable, and the few times we need customer support it's responsive and immediate with solutions.

Report Options

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016
Robert T.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The overall software GUI is lacking in the reports area. Would like to see more options for reporting and even a way to setup email reports so I can get reports emailed weekly.

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
Julian C.
Bron: GetApp

Simple and sleek

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016
Peter B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use. GUI is very basic. Would recommend this for use with anyone. Will continue to test this out longer for sure.

Customer Service Excellence!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016
Keith O.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Prompt, Courteous, and Reliable when addressing any concerns. Quick turn-around, follow-through to completion.