Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Project Planning Pro

Taak- en resource planning software beschikbaar op Mac, iOS, Android en Windows-tablet.

Meer informatie over Project Planning Pro

Good interface in creating project plans and presenting them to leadership teams.

Got kicked out several times and lost my work.

Beoordelingen van Project Planning Pro

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Project Planning Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 55 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Project Planning Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (55)

Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good Project Planning Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It would be good if the GANTT Chart and visuals offer more customization ie. different coloring. Otherwise, the software is good.

Thomas
Producer in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Project Planning Pro in Film Production

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I encountered PPP while doing project management for the one of the many government agencies. I was looking for alternatives to MS Project. Since I stared using it I have since expanded my usage to my blossoming second career in film production. One could use MS Project as well, but I have found the PPP just flowed more seamlessly. We track tasks and dependencies for Development through Post-Production without any issues.

The ease of use when I was doing PM work with the government caught my attention. That allowed me to port our previous project planning from spreadsheets to a robust project planning software.

None that readily come to mind.

Eugeni
N/a in VS
Bankwezen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I found it by searching under project management and it is available on iPhone and Mac.

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: None yet but I did track purchasing a home with this.

The fact that it is visually effective and it is compatible with the iphone and mac is ideal. Ability to have multiple projects is good.

It could be made more user friendly and losing data is frustrating. I wish it had a backup system. I also wish it was more compatible with other apps including calendar.

Cristy
Staff Auditor in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Project Planning Pro

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I love how this program helps me and my team to stay on track of projects. It has helped us in providing updates to leadership on the spot. Whenever we have been in a meeting and someone questions our timeline on the project we simply pop our Development Plan and guide them through our tasks. Very user friendly.

I love the availability of not starting from scratch. I can upload my project time line from Dropbox, email and or GServer. I like knowing how many days I am spending on each project and the "duration" columns in Task Information that allows me to see the total days and be able to compare how long each projected project will take. I also LOVE the fact that I can add resources to each project as well.

The filled in timeline colors and arrows may seem overwhelming for a new time user but once you are comfortable with the program, you learn to love the arrows.

Gary
Site superintendent in Canada

I have enjoyed using the program and it has facilitated getting info to all sub trades

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I like that you can see thru gnat file how it is all fitting together. The ability to add or delete atems as needed. I love that it auto changes everything when you change one date.

I do not like that i cannot print directly form program itself I always have to send my self and email and that is frustrating. That is does not do an automaiic save is also frustrating

Graeme
Trainer (security equipment) in Australië
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Great for planning on the move

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Management of existing projects in a mobile app.

Easy to use, and has decent reporting. After trying most of the free and paid iOS iPad apps for project management, this is by far the easiest to use after coming from a Microsoft Project background. The charts and timelines update automatically and smoothly, but without using up all the iPad's memory (unlike Microsoft apps). The ability to import existing MSP files is crucial, and although there are some new MSP features that don't always import perfectly, this app is way ahead of the other project management iOS apps I've tried. Well worth learning to use, with plenty of features to fine tune my projects 'on the go'.

Doesn't always handle all aspects of MSproject files when importing. However it does a much better job than other iOS apps.

Jareth
Student in Mexico
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Project Planning pro to manage a good project for beginners

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience was really good, i really like this software and the way that was created.

The thing i really like is the graphic interface, thanks to this interface, was really easy to create and manage a project and in this way was really good understand, because i was not related with this kind of software.

I like least the tools and the functions because in many cases, those tools and functions didn´t work really good and was really difficult to manage a project.

Jeremy
Owner of Ellis Mobile Chiropractic in VS
Bouw

This is a great little tool to use when you require a mobile solution.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Its Mobile. I can be out onsite with my iPad and be able to enter information as it happens. If a scheduling conflict arises I can update it quickly without forgetting.

It doesn't easily integrate as an overall desktop and mobile solution. Just for on the go needs. So if I want to work on the iPad the. Go back to working on my desktop it won't live sync.

Reactie I2E Consulting

7 jaar geleden

Hello Jeremy, Yes it was not possible to sync your projects in realtime until the latest version of Project Planning Pro was released. Now you can sync projects in realtime with iCloud. Hope this helps you organise your projects better and save time in making changes on your desktop version. Happy Planning!

STELLA
Admin/HR in Nigeria
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Project Made Easy

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is very good, as an event planner, and project supervisor in a construction company, project pro makes my job very easy and smooth.
The dropbox Synchronization is very easy and working on the same project through iPhone and iPad at the same time and effect changes immediately.
Easy to use both on iPad and iPhone
iMessage also available
I can arrange my task and To Do List easily and this makes my work easier.
So many other features are available, which can easily be used and I can do my work without stress. I can work on the system, iPhone, and Ipad and my work are updated.
I Love the App.

I am the type of person that try any new software to see if it can benefit and make my work very easy. I found Project Planning to meet all my need and makes my work go very smooth.

To be more user-friendly so that anyone who wants to use the software can be able to interact with all the interface.

hector guillermo
engineer in Mexico
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 2-10 werknemers

Excellent app

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent app, very useful for an engineer. I can planning all of my work in a portable device and conectivity with desktop apps

good

none

Victor
Job captain in Panama
Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

Good program to managing projects

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have using this program for 2 years now and is a wonderful tool. It have been improving the features that comes with it and also including some more. I fell confortable using it and also it provides good presentations

Easy to use Good presentation maker Effective Fast

It has some restrictions to control the exporting or printing. When you export a project the resolution of the timeline is not so good.

Charles
Administrator in Nigeria
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

It be very good, but sometimes the mails do not deliver. You can also improve the %completion. Menu

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The App as assisted me as a person to manager my organization project ,
We are now able to monitor the progress of all our project .
Coordination of project and other programme are easily handled now.
In one glance in can see the progress and status of my organization projects , I can also quickly assigned task .

1 It easy to used, 2 Good interface , 3 can add tasks and sub task 4 The exports option is very Good 5

1 some times sending e mail do not get delivered 2 The currency option should be enriched. E.g I am a Nigerian I would like to see Naira 3 The completion % need to be increased

Dennis
CMA in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Vast potential, complicated user interface.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Finding the strengths and weaknesses of everybody in the company.

The specificity of defining constants and roles to each individual in an organizational project. As well as clocking in and out and being similar to a mindmap but it's for mapping out each individual's roles.

It takes time to learn and fully operate. It's expensive, and finally there aren't training videos on the application in its UI at least.

Benonius
Building Plan Consultant in Indonesië
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

the rarely software which deserved viral mode

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: this software is a proffesional planner software which provide a very good feature to build a plan greatfull, awesome.

i mostly like worksheet feature, because it provide me to build a plan easily as what proffesional do and persicion also shocking me

i hate the 3d feature. because it's so hard to build something as 3d. i hope there is more improvement in future update

Joel
Owner/Lead Consultant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

I enjoy using this. It keeps my projects in order and on time.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: first time user. I was able to get a project moving with my team that was stalled

Ease of use and the ability for me to share the project with my team. Has been easier than other products at my disposal

I would like to see a cloud upload/download (maybe I missed this if it does in fact exists. Also a share version where others can make changes/additions and show the work added/lined out.

Jared
IT in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Great Project Software

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software for helping me plan out projects at work. Allows for organization and monitoring of tasks that need to be completed in order for our projects to be done on time.

Helps us be efficient in project planning and execution.

None!

Pritha
Quality Analyst in India

Simple & Effective Alternative for MS Project on Mac

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I tried many apps when i switched to Mac from Windows and this had most features which i used on MS Project. It is very easy to use and fulfils most of the features i used. Pros:
Cheap
Imports Ms Project files, also from dropbox and email
Gantt Charts
Milestones, Critical path
Cons:
UI could be better
Cant change color of the tasks (which they said comes soon. *fingers crossed*)
It lacks some features but the major ones i use are available so i was happy. I contacted support regarding importing a file and they responded quickly (one reason why i am writing this).
Totally recommend it! :)
P.S it's very cheap compared to other apps available in the market.

Hendry
Project manager in VS

Great and easy tool to use. Helped me very much during my course

5,0 7 jaar geleden

It's very user-friendly tool. It was also easy accessible for me to train my team members. Everyone learned very quickly how to use the tools as well as to adapt and streamline processes

Customer support was a bit timely. If I needed customer support it took longer for me to get a hold of someone .

Jaime
Vice President Financial Planning in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Makes hard things easy

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I need of a Gantt charter, I discover Project Planning Pro and decided to give it a try and I am still loving it. (I even want to have more projects!!) Simple and intuitive but very complete.

Simplicity and intuitiveness

Not much of a Training Manual

Jessie
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp

Great program!!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great value for the money. I enjoy this program it is very helpful for day-to-day activities. It helps our project stay organized so we are not missing details. I searched for a while for a program to help and I'm so glad that I found it.

It's easy to use

Marko
Mexico
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

One of the best planning apps I've ever used

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I downloaded this app to test it (I've been using other software - omniplan 3 ) and I really loved it! It's way simpler than other apps such as omniplan and the ms project. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that it does not works on windows and that can be an issue when your client does not have macs, so sharing the files to them is not easy... they have to see it in their iPhone/iPad... anyway, do not hesitate in download it and play with it... is simple, effective and above all, user friendly!

Tony
President in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Project Planning Pro for Mac

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the program is functional. There are some quirks with functionality that make using it frustrating at time. Great value for the money, though.

Price and Mac compatibility

Got kicked out several times and lost my work

Mike
Senior project manager in VS
Architectuur en planning

Good Product

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a small iOS app it works pretty good. I would prefer a bit more control over the depndancies and logic; however, for the price and ease of use, it can't be beat.

Price

Not full control over logic like Microsoft project.

James
VS

Review of your product

1,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My Mac based product keeps failing my expectations. I lose data constantly. It is a let down since I really think the iPad version is great and works without a problem. I was hoping the Mac version could have replaced my use of MS Project but it has not been the case.

Price seemed good.

Does not work. Lose data constantly. Subtasjs and relationships do not work.

Torie
VS

Great program!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use...the only problem I had was the fact I am not an avid user of project management software. I was familiar with Project Manager with Microsoft. This program closely simulates it. It is easier to use than the project manager templates offered on Word by Microsoft. I would have loved the opportunity to use it until project was completed. That was my only problem.