Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan wordt vertrouwd door meer dan 100.000 aannemers en is de nummer 1 meest gebruikte software voor residentiële service- en vervangingsbedrijven.

Meer informatie over ServiceTitan

160 reviews worden weergegeven

Marlin C.
Business Development
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

"Best in the biz"

Opmerkingen: It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pluspunten: Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Minpunten: Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

van ServiceTitan op 8-5-2019

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Haley D.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Great product - not right for us."

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Pluspunten: I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Minpunten: Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

van ServiceTitan op 31-3-2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
Anthony H.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020

"Well worth the money!"

Opmerkingen: I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Pluspunten: Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Minpunten: The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

van ServiceTitan op 19-11-2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020
Hunter L.
VP
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

"False Promises and Never Ending Issues"

Opmerkingen: False Promises and lack of responsibility is probably the most accurate description I could give to service Titan. We started our implementation back in December and finally went live after a very long drawn out process in March. We have since had a never ending list of problems. The only options given to us at times is to message our success manager who seems way to busy to responding in a week or use technical support which also seems to be a waste because they can never fix anything and have to send it up to someone else who might reason back to you in a week and still have no solution.
I feel like the product is only partial complete. We are experiencing issues like have entire calls not show up on our dispatch board after a feature was turned on. Even though these calls were booked and confirmed but the only way we find out we missed a call is when a customer calls mad that they waited all day for us but we have no idea.
Other major data transition issues which I have had 3 full time employees try to fix some of the issues manually to try to stay in business because the response time on any of the data technicians is 1 week. Then to find out the data technicians will wipe out everything back to the stone ages again and again or just create some entirely new problem.
Their so called data technician seem to not understand simple MySQL database calls in order to retrieve your data. I leaned how to export my data from MySQL watching free tutorials on YouTube. BTW I am an

Pluspunten: I like the notion of better reporting. easier dispatch system, a new type of price book, call tracking

Minpunten: Never ending issues with getting any issues resolved. The implementation people just want to rush you in and out and avoid all the problems. The Success managers are too busy to fix any problems and you are stuck fending for yourself. At the same time dealing with angry customers.

van ServiceTitan op 8-5-2020

Hi Hunter,

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback with our Implementation and Success our team. Feedback really helps us improve our business We're working hard to improve our offerings and deliver an overall better customer experience. We look forward to better serving you and helping your business, especially during these difficult times.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020
Stacy F.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!"

Opmerkingen: Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Pluspunten: Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Minpunten: I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

van ServiceTitan op 17-9-2020

Stacy,

It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Darius P.
Operations Lead
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

"Excellent Field Management for an affordable price"

Opmerkingen: No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pluspunten: ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Minpunten: ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Erin M.
CSR

"It's Ok"

Opmerkingen: I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pluspunten: It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Minpunten: I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

van ServiceTitan op 5-2-2020

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Jennifer P.
opportunities coordinator

"I love Service Titan!"

Opmerkingen: I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Pluspunten: I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Minpunten: The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

van ServiceTitan op 5-2-2020

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Sheena P.
Business System Analyst
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Great Business Software!"

Opmerkingen: It's is a continuous learning experience using ServiceTitan because the platform is always evolving!

Pluspunten: ServiceTitan is the tool we use to make our business more profitable by automating what can be automated so we can focus on our Service Performance and building lifelong relationships with our clients!

Minpunten: With any software, there will always be bugs and glitches; this is my least favorite thing about the software.

van ServiceTitan op 19-11-2020

Hi Sheena, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. That's why we're always listening to feedback, and constantly taking the steps to improve our software. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Tim C.
Installer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

"Best service software"

Opmerkingen: I use this software daily and absolutely love it. Can’t believe I use to do it without this software

Pluspunten: This is hands down the best service software for any service related construction business. Super easy to use and contains all the info you need for each job.

Minpunten: Software is pricey but once you have it you understand why it costs what it does. This software is almost more than you need at times

van ServiceTitan op 19-11-2020

Hi Tim, Thanks for the 5-star review. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan. Reviews from customers like you help other businesses better understand what ServiceTitan does and make a more informed decision. We are humbled you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020
Angelia S.
Independent Presenter
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Office Manager"

Opmerkingen: I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

Pluspunten: We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Minpunten: Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

van ServiceTitan op 6-11-2018

Angelia,

Jay C.
Systems Development
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016

"Service Titan Rocks!"

Opmerkingen: Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Pluspunten: Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Minpunten: This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016
Kayla P.
Director of Marketing and Implementation
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

"A Change to the Future"

Opmerkingen: ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run a report on are already there at your fingertips. Having the technicians able to run their day is an added bonus and an all around morale booster because they feel responsible and they do not feel like they have to be babysat anymore. The change from paper to tablet has been an amazing added bonus because people right now are advanced with the technology, they want to be able to do everything on their phone, and ServiceTitan allows that. Notifications and reminders alone have been great and have allowed almost a 80% increase in customers actually being home and remembering their appointments. This software is absolutely amazing when it comes to memberships! Tracking, reporting, reminding, and even renewing memberships is a complete game changer with this software. All in all, we have come to the conclusion that if you are not on ServiceTitan, you are really missing out.

Pluspunten: The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Minpunten: Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

Laurie C.
General Manager
Bouw
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2015

"Hands down an amazing product with an amazing support staff!"

Pluspunten: As a plumbing service company, this product covers everything you need to implement a high quality, fully functioning, well rounded service company. The tracking and reporting of every detail is impecable, and they are always making things better. When tracking is so easy, figuring out what works and what doesn't work becomes easier too and profits can begin to soar! The ease of use and functionality of this product and its support staff is second to none!

Minpunten: Just as with any cloud based system, the thought of down time is always a bit scary, but even this, they have sheltered pretty dang well! In the 2 years we have used ST, it has only "gone down" maybe 2-3 times, but never for more than about 30 minutes. They recently launched an app s well, that allows field techs to work offline, so they definitely have their bases covered, even under the scary uncertainty of all cloud based systems.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2015
Bernadette T.
Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020

"Customer Service needs Improvement"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Pluspunten: Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes,
call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall.
Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting.
It is a good software.

Minpunten: The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

van ServiceTitan op 13-1-2020

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020
Maria K.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"ST for All Contractors"

Opmerkingen: ServiceTitan is extremely easy to use. All processes are designed to get things done quickly. And you can use the system from anywhere.

Pluspunten: I love that the engineers of the software are constantly changing it to better the software. Then there is a notification of what has changed and how it will benefit the user moving forward.

Minpunten: This is a simi-difficult questions. There's not a lot to dislike about the software, changes occur so frequently that most users are able to adapt to the new of the software and forget about what was bad. I personally feel that ST engineers take the feedback left on their community page and work to improve the flaws that users point out.

van ServiceTitan op 3-10-2019

Maria,

Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review.

We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution for contractors. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving.

Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to continue partnering with you.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Jay C.
Vice President
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business"

Opmerkingen: Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

Pluspunten: I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Minpunten: Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

van ServiceTitan op 17-12-2019

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Dawn W.
Sales and Service Titan Coordinator, etc.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018

"Surpassed our revenue goals"

Opmerkingen: We surpassed our company-wide revenue goals in the third quarter of this year. I truly believe that we would not have been able to do this without ServiceTitan. We are able to provide better service to our customers. Phone integration puts the customer's information and service history at our fingertips. Booking confirmation and automatic appointment reminders free upMobile Dispatching allows customers to track the arrival of their technicians. Greensky financing and a good, better, best pricing is helping our technicians sell more in the field. We are better able to manage our maintenance contracts. What's not to love?

Pluspunten: Ease of use, Dashboard Revenue Tracking, Multi-tasking, Customer Experience, ServiceTitan is constantly working to improve and develop the platform. The technical support in resolving issues is easy, fast and responsive.

Minpunten: Batching and exporting invoices and payments to Quickbooks is cumbersome at best. I wish reporting were more clear and flexible. Even with custom reporting, we sometimes have to run multiple reports to get the information we need.

van ServiceTitan op 6-11-2018

Dawn,

Thanks for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We love hearing stories like yours, about how ServiceTitan has helped your business grow and has made your life easier. It's what motivates all 400+ of us to strive each day to keep improving and to be as extraordinary as the companies who rely on ServiceTitan.

Risa M.
In Office Project Manager
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

"Easy to use, great product"

Opmerkingen: I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

Pluspunten: This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Minpunten: I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

van ServiceTitan op 11-3-2020

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020
Shilleah S.
Sales & Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2019

"Great for Our Technicians and Dispatch Board, but Expensive!"

Opmerkingen: It's a great product. My telemarketers call customers and book appts within Service Titan, and also our customers receive text confirmations for appointments which I love too. Our technicians are able to dispatch within Service Titan and also customers can text and interact with the technician, which has been a great tool for live feedback from customers. Overall, it's a great product, and very user friendly. Oh! Also, I love the Learning Academy available to our employees. Very informative.

Pluspunten: It is very user friendly, the staff is always very fast to respond to my chat or emails and they really do their best to thoroughly take care of all my needs or concerns.

Minpunten: Maybe it's because we are a small business (less than 50 employees), but Service Titan is quite expensive in my opinion. We do have the full nine yards though, so perhaps there are more affordable options but with less features. I do wish we could have paid for it all at once, instead we had to pay up front but also have a monthly fee.

van ServiceTitan op 15-5-2019

Shilleah,

Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We love customer feedback!

We're thrilled your techs and CSRs have found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. We're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2019
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

"No Ability to Track Contacts..only customers"

Pluspunten: Service Titan is really easy to use. And its cloud-based so our team can be running the business from anywhere in the world. Reporting and text alert to our customers are some of the best features.

Minpunten: Service Titan so not have the ability to track Contacts. Only customers. This is a flaw in the program in our opinion. We have had to keep our old dated CRM for this feature. And the price. You pay a premium for Service Titan. Lots and lots of features and benefits..but you pay for them.

van ServiceTitan op 28-3-2019

Thanks for your feedback. We love that you find ServiceTitan so easy to use.

You're right that to add in a contact's information, you'll create a new customer. The good news is that you're not required to book a job for this person at that time. This is great because if that contact ever calls back, you'll see who's calling with all of the information about that person.

ServiceTitan also allows you to add custom fields to the customer page. These custom fields are searchable and can be added as a KPI through our reporting module.

We hope this helps, but feel free to reach out to your success manager if you need any further information.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Michelle J.
Accountant
Bouw
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2015

"We LOVE Service Titan as a very busy/fast paced plumbing & heating co."

Pluspunten: We really like that we are able to incorporate our flat rate book into the software and make updates anytime we need. We also really enjoy how easy it is to dispatch efficiently with the great mapping system. We save time and money knowing where our calls are located and based on emergency level we are able to efficiently dispatch our technicians to make it more efficient for our company but also make sure we are taking care of our customers.

Minpunten: I can't quite think of anything that we don't like about this product or vendor. I guess the only thing we have a problem with sometimes is that we would like it if we could edit tasks on an invoices after they have been batched. Not a huge problem though and they do have an adjustment invoice where technically you can make certain adjustments if needed.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2015
Courtney C.
Accounting Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2020

"Best Software Company!"

Pluspunten: With continuous feature updates and amazing customer service, ServiceTitan continues to impress us. Their user-friendly interface, makes everything from receiving calls to invoicing a customer super easy. Due to smoother dispatching and job tracking, our capacity to complete more jobs each day has increased significantly since switching to ServiceTitan. We have been able to stream-line so many or our processes which saves us lots of time and money. If you want your company to grow and be competitive in this industry, there is no question that you will switch to ServiceTitan.

Minpunten: I have nothing bad to say about ServiceTitan. All ideas and updates that customers have for the system, ServiceTitan listens to and improves on.

van ServiceTitan op 22-1-2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. We are grateful you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2020
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019

"A Titan in your business"

Opmerkingen: Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

Pluspunten: This software was straight forward to install and implement. We had an implementation team that helped us stay on track while bringing the Service Titan features on stream. Many helpful reports and tracking features. Regular intuitive updates. Good support. They are Titans ready to help your business.

Minpunten: There is still so much potential to develop this program even further. I am impatient for their upgrades.

van ServiceTitan op 6-5-2019

Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

• Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019
Adam C.
COO & EVP
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018

"Best Software for the Home Service Industry"

Pluspunten: The automation of work flows previously done by people in the office is amazing. I am continually trying to learn about new features so that we can continue to make our company more lean and make our investment in Service Titan that much more valuable. It truly is a world class software and there is nothing even close to it. Our company has had 4 CRMs in 6 years and we have found our long term home.

Minpunten: It revealed so many areas where we were lacking and that is uncomfortable to find out about your business. There were many new work flows that we needed to create but it really helped drive our business forward, increased our sales, and is allowing us to run a modern home service business.

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018