Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan wordt vertrouwd door meer dan 100.000 aannemers en is de nummer 1 meest gebruikte software voor residentiële service- en vervangingsbedrijven.

Meer informatie over ServiceTitan

It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Beoordelingen van ServiceTitan

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,8

ServiceTitan heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 220 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ServiceTitan eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (220)

Madison
Madison
Customer Service Representative in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

The all in 1 Software for the trades

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall ServiceTitan is the best. I am a huge advocate for the ServiceTitan software. I only want to see it grow even more than it already has. They are constantly improving the software!

I love the all in one software that ServiceTitan is. It combines so many features into one convenient location. I have always felt this way since the beginning.

ServiceTitan is a wonderful software. And I don't have anything to say that could be a con at this time. Maybe that I wish more people were using the community feature!

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Madison! We appreciate how active you are in the ServiceTitan Community, and are grateful for your feedback. Please know your experience, your feedback, and your continued support are invaluable to us.

Rob
Service Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

More features, more benefits, more issues

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Customer service has been pretty responsive, although not always able to provide a viable solution or work-around to issues. The software itself is robust to the point of being overly so. There are a ton of features. The Pricebook alone has a ton of aspects we continue to underutilize such as product images, recommendations, and templates. It took a ton of work to get everything setup and running the way we want and there is still a lot of room for improvement. The best part about ST is the community. Between Facebook groups, forums, networking events and new ideas within ServiceTitan, somebody has an answer to your issue 95% of the time. The financing integration has really helped our technicians help more of our customers as well.

I believe ST works diligently to add new features and expand existing features. Some oversight may exist on fixing bugs or addressing issues. ServiceTitan has more functionality than most other CRMs, but the more complex something is, the more issues there can be. ServiceTitan has absolutely given us a better grasp on business operations and helped us increase our revenue.

Location being required for field staff is a huge battery drain on devices and not a function we need for the software to work as we intend it, especially as the dispatch map doesn't update in real time. The software is very expensive and requires a large investment to make someone a "Managed Tech" meaning it is restrictive for certain roles in our organization.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Rob. We appreciate the feedback and will be sharing this with our team internally. This is exactly the type of feedback we need to continue improving and become the software of the trades.

Pamela
Accounting Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

User Experience

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been a game changer for us. We use a few of their pro products from marketing to vehicle tracking. We can see at any given moment how the business is performing operationally.

Payment processing is very valuable. So much time is saved by customers going online to make payments and not tie up anyone on the phone. Our technicians can easily take cards and mobile capture checks in the field for next day depositing.

Construction estimating and some other features that go along with this are not where they need to be yet, but they are working on enhancements all the time.

vorige week

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Pam! We are thrilled to hear you find payment processing valuable and that ServiceTitan has saved you time.

Bron: GetApp

Over excited to be let down.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: No good. Lack of support. Lack of communication. Overall I believe the choice I made to take my small, family owned business to service titan is the biggest mistake I made. We struggled with little and help and nearly went out of business as I was busy mostly working on my crm vs growing my business. I do not recommend for small shops. Make sure you have the ability to have a dedicate software manager on your payroll

More permission control's the other software. Extensive reporting.

Where do we begin? Support cannot solve challenges with any other issue other then user error. They always send an email to connect you to you " success manager" who essentially is a middle man between you and the department over what ever feature your having issues with. When the success manager reaches out to you, eventually, it is essentially a scheduled call to set another appointment with the other department. I guess they do not keep records of support calls or forward notes to the success manager so this can be in one call. Marketing pro is way over priced and we could not utilize. Attempted to get out of that when we realized service titan was alot for our small shop to handle. We could never get the inventory feature fully Launched with tracking and sync to quick books. We have not had marketing pro for nearly 6 months and service titan has yet to release our yext listing so we can utilize this. We are still having issues with our listing changing to service titan tracking numbers no longer associated with us, we are loosing leads today due to this. Have reached out multiple times to be told our success manager would reach out and still have not heard anything back. My experience with service titan was great up to the point we signed a 2 year contract believing this to be a God send and quickly turned to a nightmare consuming many late nights and many days working on my software loosing my sanity so my team could keep theirs. We left 3 months ago

Controller in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

6+ Years Using Service Titan

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Both companies I have worked for saw major improvements after switching software. Service Titan provides a level of detail that the other systems were missing.

Service Titan is excellent at keeping everything organized. I have worked for two different companies that switched to Service Titan. It vastly improved our customer service and efficiency.

The customer service over the years has not been great. I know they are working to improve it though. Also there are some great features that are hidden unless you ask your CSM to turn them on. There should be more discussions or annual reviews about features that companies could add to improve quality of life without the customer having to ask or research on their own.

4 maanden geleden

We appreciate your review, Chris! Feedback like yours helps us gain a deeper understanding of contractor needs and expectations. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or explore further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Stephanie
Owner in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Business Essential

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been with Service Titan since 2015 and I would not use any other software. It can be challenging to keep up with how fast technology is changing but I know that Service Titan is working hard to help me make my business more profitable and efficient everyday.

Service Titan is the gold standard for running a trades business. It makes it easy to communicate to customers, record history and get an up to the minute snapshot of how our business is running.

Service Titan struggles with responsiveness in customer service. Also, not every contractor is ready to undertake the implementation of such a robust software so it requires extra help for set up and training that Service Titan does not provide.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review, Stephanie! We are thrilled to hear about the success you've experienced on ServiceTitan and appreciate the feedback you provided that will help us to improve. Thank you for being a wonderful partner!

Darius
Operations Lead in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

JoAnne
HVAC Installation Coordinator in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software and Great Service

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its been great.

I work from the office side and I've had to learn how to do the field side from the office side and the ability to work around how the program was intended to be used has been very easy. ServiceTitan has been made aware of the fact that not all people in the field will find it easy to work with and will need support from the office side. The office side also has to be able to work around the limitations of the employee permission settings due to the companies management preference's and ServiceTitan has made that easier to do. ServiceTitan has made it easier to fix mistakes that employees make without canceling and rebuilding jobs or add an estimate to an existing job. I have found it easy to work with, I enjoy it, I wish I was in a position that I could use more of it's capabilities, especially the accounting side.

Like all web based programs it comes with some challenges.

Renee
Controller in VS

The Joys of Software - Service Titan

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From an accounting angle, it's great from top to bottom - nuts and bolts - assist with all aspects - and export with ease to other software i.e. Quickbooks Enterprise.

The ease of accessibility and ease of customer service assisting with any issues that arise during a normal workday.

Always updating and have to get used to using different view platform but it functions so well.

2 weken geleden

Thank you so much for this incredible review, Renee! We appreciate you taking the time to share this and are thrilled to hear that it fits your business needs across the office, techs, and customers.

Brandi
Brandi
VP in VS

The only CRM you need!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

It does everything you need in one program!

I wish there were not so many add-ons that cost extra.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Brandi! We appreciate the kind words and we are honored to have played a part in your business journey.

Janet
Owner in Canada

Disappointed and unhappy

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointing. Eager to accept your money, no real support after they have your money

No support provided by Service Titan to fix a major problem involving materials, services, taxes set up but at a later date disappearing and no one at Service Titan believes or cares about fixing the problem. They just tell you to add it back in and let them know of other issues so they can ignore them as well.

The inability for it to be reliable. How do you know what you've lost when random information goes missing and you only find out about it when it's too late and you need it in the system.

Anthony
Owner in VS

Well worth the money!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Jay
Systems Development in VS

Service Titan Rocks!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

Kayla
Director of Marketing and Implementation in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

A Change to the Future

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run a report on are already there at your fingertips. Having the technicians able to run their day is an added bonus and an all around morale booster because they feel responsible and they do not feel like they have to be babysat anymore. The change from paper to tablet has been an amazing added bonus because people right now are advanced with the technology, they want to be able to do everything on their phone, and ServiceTitan allows that. Notifications and reminders alone have been great and have allowed almost a 80% increase in customers actually being home and remembering their appointments. This software is absolutely amazing when it comes to memberships! Tracking, reporting, reminding, and even renewing memberships is a complete game changer with this software. All in all, we have come to the conclusion that if you are not on ServiceTitan, you are really missing out.

The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

Robert
CEO in VS

Be Very Cautious!

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Servicetitan has literally added to the problem we have.

Servicetitan has the ability to be, hands down, the best service software we have to date! You can basically run your entire service business with servicetitan and a accounting software.

Servicetitan has the absolute worst service I have ever experienced with any company. We started in November and was able to onboard in 2 week with appling constant pressure and working hard. They have a chat bubble for small challenges which they can handle timely... but BEWARE, if it is something to do with major functions you must schedule a appointment with this "success" manager we have had little success with. They success manager appears to just be the middle man. You wait for this appointment, typically a week out, to just be told they need to schedule a appointment with a specialist. Mean while your company maybe hemorrhaging over this and they do not care. I have blown up chat, called the service line, both told me I would receive calls that day... my phone still has not rang. I have $25k in inventory that i have literally been trying to get the setup in service titan to function properly for over 6 weeks with little to no response or care for service titan.

kristen
Sales and Invoicing specialist in Accounting in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Service Titan is the best

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love service titan and all the the ways that every employee in our company uses it.

I just appreciate all the features that service titan has and how they all integrate together. I really appreciate the fact that it communicates with our all company Excel spreadsheet and updates all of our sales in there. We use Intacct for our accounting software and exporting from ST to that is great.

The only thing that I really don't like about Service Titan is that there are some glitches that happen every once in awhile that have us scratching our heads. I do realize that these things happen in life and as long as things can be fixed I am ok with it.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership, Kristen!

Mark
President / CEO in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

First Roto-Rooter franchise!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We make better marketing decisions. We document our findings better via attachments of videos and images. Inventory replenishment is almost fully automated. We can cut back in office staff size as techs pull their own purchase orders and actually complete a meaningful portion of formerly back-office work in real time.Implementing any software program is going to be riddled with some issues and ST is no different. However, the scale points deeply towards growing our business with ST.

Our marketing spend has really zeroed in on success and efficiency by simply using the standard features of ST. There are no more mysteries as to what works and what doesn’t.

On boarding is still dicey. It takes too long and the support too short.

Jessica
Dispatcher in VS
Glas, keramiek en beton, 11-50 werknemers

ServiceTitan review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a positive experience. I am glad we made the switch!

Many of the features are different and better than our old software. The dispatch board is one of my favorite features. The maps; being able to see where our guys are out in the field is really neat! Automated customer notifications to remind about appts saves a lot of time!

Unable to see pictures & measurements from measure tickets can be tedious for scheduling installs. I have to flip back and forth between tickets to schedule most jobs. Transitioning to this software was incredibly challenging. I will say this though; we were the first glass company to use this software.

Risa
In Office Project Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use, great product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Danelle
Office Manager in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

High pressure sales, traps you in a contract

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible compay. They send some sales techs to smoosh you, trick you into a lengthy contract that can not be canceled in any way. Only a SCAM company makes you sign a contract you can not cancel before you can even see there product. They don't care about your company, they care only about money. Tried to get us to sign up for more guys than we even had, so they can get more money. "won't you be hiring soon?" Total scam, stay way.

Nothing. They lied to us and tricked us into a contract we can not cancel. We do not want thier product. They will not work with you at all. Just want to trap you and take your money.

It's to much for our small company. They trapped us in a contract for two years, we tried to cancel before the contract date even started. You can not cancel in any way. You can not see the database until you sign a long contract. So you can't even see if it will work for you until you sign up for an expensive lengthy contract. Not to mention they tried to set us up for my guys than we actully have, because they charge per tech. So they can get even more money from us monthly for no reason. It's way to much for a small family company, they know that. They trapped us into a contract.

A Titan in your business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

This software was straight forward to install and implement. We had an implementation team that helped us stay on track while bringing the Service Titan features on stream. Many helpful reports and tracking features. Regular intuitive updates. Good support. They are Titans ready to help your business.

There is still so much potential to develop this program even further. I am impatient for their upgrades.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Donja
marketing manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product and service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: mixed, some services are awesome and others it depends what support team you get

All the information in one place without having multiple software

Sometimes its very confusing and support isnt always the best

Jayson
general management in VS

Doc Zortman

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a challenge to learn it's many uses.
I currently use Sales Fource in another company I own and I realize they certainly have different uses but S F was easier to navigate and learn.

we are fortunate to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as our direct Contact. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows the software forwards and backwards and is patient with us as we ramp up it's many uses...

I think it could be more intuitive. It takes a number of correct steps that the user absolutely has to make the choices and HAS TO know all the choices.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. While we're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge, some of the features take time to adopt. For features that are not as intuitive to navigate, our great support team is always here to assist. We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Best software we've found for our business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are so glad we found Service Titan two years ago. It has improved so much of our business and we can't believe we ever worked without it. The pace of innovation at ST is quick which makes us excited for even more improved features.

The modern design, full features, mobile app, and great customer service.

Reporting can be questionable and not adaptable to our business sometimes which means we end up tracking some things outside of Service Titan. Tutorials and training could be easier to access and use.

5 jaar geleden

Congratulations on your success! We're delighted we've been able to play a role in this. We're proud of ServiceTitan, but never satisfied. We'll never stop innovating and improving, and it's shops like yours that make all of the hard work worthwhile.

Miranda
Administrator in Canada

Service Titan is great!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This software is user-friendly, it can adapt to whatever situation you may need. It has many customizations.

The reports can be difficult to sift through when looking for specific information, tech support can be hit or miss. Each job has appointments, and for some of our larger construction projects, there are multiple appointments, when you need to remove a job form hold, you have to scroll to the appointment and it does not load very quickly and puts the appointment at the bottom.