Gemiddelde scores

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan wordt vertrouwd door meer dan 100.000 aannemers en is de nummer 1 meest gebruikte software voor residentiële service- en vervangingsbedrijven.

Meer informatie over ServiceTitan

184 reviews worden weergegeven

Marlin C.
Business Development
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

"Best in the biz"

Opmerkingen: It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pluspunten: Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Minpunten: Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

van ServiceTitan op 8-5-2019

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Production Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021

"Service TItan - Windows to Mac for the HVAC world!"

Opmerkingen: EXCELLENT customer service depending on your CSM. We have had several. Current is based out of ATL and they are amazing! Easy to use software, visual and self explanatory. Implementation was smooth but had its share of concerns. I would not import Memberships if I had the chance to do over. It would have been easier for manual import due to revenue recognition issues and membership reporting numbers being inaccurate due to inactive membership types (the imports). Overall great experience tho with the implementation team.

Pluspunten: Customer notifications that allowed our clients to see when a tech was in route and location of route. Customer service features, clean, easy to view board and job details can be as detailed or minimal as desired. Ease of function.

Minpunten: Reporting software is slightly lacking. Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit. Hardest part - we cannot sell equipment through the system due to the inability for AHRI Matchups.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021
Hunter L.
VP
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

"False Promises and Never Ending Issues"

Opmerkingen: False Promises and lack of responsibility is probably the most accurate description I could give to service Titan. We started our implementation back in December and finally went live after a very long drawn out process in March. We have since had a never ending list of problems. The only options given to us at times is to message our success manager who seems way to busy to responding in a week or use technical support which also seems to be a waste because they can never fix anything and have to send it up to someone else who might reason back to you in a week and still have no solution.
I feel like the product is only partial complete. We are experiencing issues like have entire calls not show up on our dispatch board after a feature was turned on. Even though these calls were booked and confirmed but the only way we find out we missed a call is when a customer calls mad that they waited all day for us but we have no idea.
Other major data transition issues which I have had 3 full time employees try to fix some of the issues manually to try to stay in business because the response time on any of the data technicians is 1 week. Then to find out the data technicians will wipe out everything back to the stone ages again and again or just create some entirely new problem.
Their so called data technician seem to not understand simple MySQL database calls in order to retrieve your data. I leaned how to export my data from MySQL watching free tutorials on YouTube. BTW I am an

Pluspunten: I like the notion of better reporting. easier dispatch system, a new type of price book, call tracking

Minpunten: Never ending issues with getting any issues resolved. The implementation people just want to rush you in and out and avoid all the problems. The Success managers are too busy to fix any problems and you are stuck fending for yourself. At the same time dealing with angry customers.

van ServiceTitan op 8-5-2020

Hi Hunter,

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback with our Implementation and Success our team. Feedback really helps us improve our business We're working hard to improve our offerings and deliver an overall better customer experience. We look forward to better serving you and helping your business, especially during these difficult times.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020
Traver F.
Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"One of the most powerful CRMs for local service companies"

Opmerkingen: I love ServiceTitan. Their automated texting for booking confirmations, dispatching, and review requesting has lead to better customer communication, happier customers, and more Google reviews for our business, which in turn has led to more customers finding us through Google organically. I can't attribute any direct revenue to review gathering, but I personally believe it was instrumental in Google Organic being the second largest source of revenue last month for new customers.

Pluspunten: ServiceTitan has it all. The capabilities and features within the software far exceeds anything we had on our previous software, FieldAware. Their support team is second to none. They're always available and super helpful. The automation and various features make ServiceTitan so easy to use and keep up with your customer's needs.

Minpunten: They make you pay extra for a lot of the really helpful stuff. And then when you get access to those extra features they aren't nearly as fleshed out as they'd lead you to believe in sales presentations. Without those features, however, you'll be less efficient. So it's a bit of a Catch-22.

Stacy F.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!"

Opmerkingen: Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Pluspunten: Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Minpunten: I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

van ServiceTitan op 17-9-2020

Stacy,

It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Haley D.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Great product - not right for us."

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Pluspunten: I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Minpunten: Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

van ServiceTitan op 31-3-2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
Joanne O.
HVAC Installation Coordinator
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"Great Software and Great Service"

Opmerkingen: Overall its been great.

Pluspunten: I work from the office side and I've had to learn how to do the field side from the office side and the ability to work around how the program was intended to be used has been very easy. ServiceTitan has been made aware of the fact that not all people in the field will find it easy to work with and will need support from the office side. The office side also has to be able to work around the limitations of the employee permission settings due to the companies management preference's and ServiceTitan has made that easier to do. ServiceTitan has made it easier to fix mistakes that employees make without canceling and rebuilding jobs or add an estimate to an existing job. I have found it easy to work with, I enjoy it, I wish I was in a position that I could use more of it's capabilities, especially the accounting side.

Minpunten: Like all web based programs it comes with some challenges.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
Erin M.
CSR
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

"It's Ok"

Opmerkingen: I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pluspunten: It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Minpunten: I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

van ServiceTitan op 5-2-2020

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Jennifer P.
opportunities coordinator
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

"I love Service Titan!"

Opmerkingen: I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Pluspunten: I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Minpunten: The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

van ServiceTitan op 5-2-2020

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Jeremiah B.
Manager of Marketing and business development
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

"ServiceTitan the switch is worth it"

Opmerkingen: above average

Pluspunten: Dispatch and KPI, the performance metrics for servicetitan are barr none.

Minpunten: Implementation of ServiceTitan is an uphill battle and constantly changing and updating makes it rough to use and implement.

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021
Scott K.
Operations Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Current Service Titan User / Admin"

Opmerkingen: Service Titan is very technician driven and focused and needs to be a 50/50 balance between admin and techs. Their customer service has gone WAY DOWN in the past year or more. It is very hard to get ahold of support and we are not getting timely assistance and / or call backs. They system also seems to go down A LOT and have issues, when they state that they are proud of their "lack of down time". We feel as though that they are constantly focused on introducing new products all of the time without mastering / fine tuning the ones that they have now. There are too many bugs and trouble areas with current basic software and they want to introduce more and more. We feel as though they grew too fast. We like the direction that they are going but need to master their initial products first.

Pluspunten: The scheduling and dispatching board and screens are easy to navigate and very helpful. Easy to follow schedules and changes that need to be made to the jobs can be done easily in one area with minimal screen movement. The search area is also very inclusive and there are many different ways to do multiple searches for items, clients etc that we are looking for.

Minpunten: This software is more technician driven than it is administrative driven. In this time and age, there should be much easier screen flows, easier ways to track items and reporting. There also should be better short cuts for the admin team inside. The price book is not very easy to use as well and needs work done on it as well.

Anthony H.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020

"Well worth the money!"

Opmerkingen: I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Pluspunten: Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Minpunten: The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

van ServiceTitan op 19-11-2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020
Darius P.
Operations Lead
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

"Excellent Field Management for an affordable price"

Opmerkingen: No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pluspunten: ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Minpunten: ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Angelia S.
Independent Presenter
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018

"Office Manager"

Opmerkingen: I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

Pluspunten: We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Minpunten: Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

van ServiceTitan op 6-11-2018

Angelia,

Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow.

We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers.

Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

• Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Jay C.
Systems Development
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016

"Service Titan Rocks!"

Opmerkingen: Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Pluspunten: Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Minpunten: This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016