ServiceTitan reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan wordt vertrouwd door meer dan 100.000 aannemers en is de nummer 1 meest gebruikte software voor residentiële service- en vervangingsbedrijven.

Meer informatie over ServiceTitan

175 reviews worden weergegeven

Marlin C.
Marlin C.
Business Development
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

"Best in the biz"

Opmerkingen: It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pluspunten: Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Minpunten: Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

van ServiceTitan op 8-5-2019

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019
Production Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021

"Service TItan - Windows to Mac for the HVAC world!"

Opmerkingen: EXCELLENT customer service depending on your CSM. We have had several. Current is based out of ATL and they are amazing! Easy to use software, visual and self explanatory. Implementation was smooth but had its share of concerns. I would not import Memberships if I had the chance to do over. It would have been easier for manual import due to revenue recognition issues and membership reporting numbers being inaccurate due to inactive membership types (the imports). Overall great experience tho with the implementation team.

Pluspunten: Customer notifications that allowed our clients to see when a tech was in route and location of route. Customer service features, clean, easy to view board and job details can be as detailed or minimal as desired. Ease of function.

Minpunten: Reporting software is slightly lacking. Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit. Hardest part - we cannot sell equipment through the system due to the inability for AHRI Matchups.

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021
Spencer K.
Business Development Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2017

"I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!"

Opmerkingen: Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Pluspunten: Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Minpunten: The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise. That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2017
Angila L.
GENERAL MANAGER
  • Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

"THE BEST HVAC SOFTWARE I HAVE SEEN"

Pluspunten: ALL IN ONE SOFTWARE, UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TRAINING AND IN DIFFERENT FORMATS, UNLIMITED CUSTOMER SUPPORT, DEDICATED TRAINERS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH SET UP

Minpunten: LIKE ANY SOFTWARE THERE ARE BUGS AND PAIN POINTS

van ServiceTitan op 27-5-2021

We love hearing feedback like this at ServiceTitanthank you! When we set out to provide contractors and their teams the kind of technology that would improve their businesses, this is exactly the kind of story we'd hope to hear. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and sharing your experience with us.

• Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021
Chloe D.
Chief Marketing Officer
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2021

"Its Because of ServiceTitan"

Pluspunten: Success Manager is absolutely amazing! Her name is Ari and she goes above and beyond for our company when it comes to adding additional features that aren't a part of the default software. Love ServiceTitan and all that it has to offer.

Minpunten: You do have to put time into the software. However, if you do take the time, learn the features, build out the process, and implement it, then you can take your business to the next level.

van ServiceTitan op 27-5-2021

Wow, thank you for sharing this feedback and congrats on all the success you are seeing! At ServiceTitan, we're truly humbled to be a part of our customers' success stories and reviews like this one remind us that our hard work towards supporting tradespeople and service professionals can really pay off. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and for sharing this experience with us.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2021
Robert S.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2021

"Be Very Cautious!"

Opmerkingen: Servicetitan has literally added to the problem we have.

Pluspunten: Servicetitan has the ability to be, hands down, the best service software we have to date! You can basically run your entire service business with servicetitan and a accounting software.

Minpunten: Servicetitan has the absolute worst service I have ever experienced with any company. We started in November and was able to onboard in 2 week with appling constant pressure and working hard. They have a chat bubble for small challenges which they can handle timely... but BEWARE, if it is something to do with major functions you must schedule a appointment with this "success" manager we have had little success with. They success manager appears to just be the middle man. You wait for this appointment, typically a week out, to just be told they need to schedule a appointment with a specialist. Mean while your company maybe hemorrhaging over this and they do not care. I have blown up chat, called the service line, both told me I would receive calls that day... my phone still has not rang. I have $25k in inventory that i have literally been trying to get the setup in service titan to function properly for over 6 weeks with little to no response or care for service titan.

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2021
Ashley F.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2021

"The best move we've made!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience has been wonderful, even with some features missing that we feel are necessary for our workflow. Customer support has been outstanding. I think I've bugged our onboarder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] endlessly, and he has remained extremely patient with me. Emails are answered fairly quickly and zoom appointments are so easy to schedule.

Pluspunten: We love that this is a cloud based software that we can access from anywhere. Clients having the ability to pay online and access their past invoices is a HUGE thing for us. The flat rates have photos and descriptions and are consistently updated, as necessary. Manufacturer catalogs can be imported. The software increases accountability for each employee. Auto-reminders can be texted to clients to avoid missed appointments.

Minpunten: With ESC, we could scroll down and see multiple days at a time while on the phone with a customer and trying to schedule them. Now we have to click back and forth between days. The system doesn't seem fully set up for running commercial calls. We work with a handful of commercial property managers, some with dozens of tenants and some with hundreds of tenants. Every now and then, the property manager will call us and say that the tenant is responsible for a certain invoice. In ESC, we had the tenants locations listed under the property management company's account, and we could just change the "bill to" on the invoice to the tenant. In ServiceTitan, supposedly we would have to create a whole new account just for the tenant, to be able to send the bill to them. But then that poses the issue of having two different locations for one tenant, to keep up with. If some calls are run under their own account and some are run for the tenants location under the property managers account, technicians won't be able to see the full history of calls and invoices when they go. Office staff will have to switch back and forth between the two accounts to view all the history. This is a huge issue for us that we hope is remedied soon.

van ServiceTitan op 27-5-2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with ServiceTitan, Ashley. We know how valuable improving a businesses' efficiency can beand we're working on even more tools to help supercharge office operations, too! Thank you for continuing to be our industry partner.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2021
Traver F.
Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"One of the most powerful CRMs for local service companies"

Opmerkingen: I love ServiceTitan. Their automated texting for booking confirmations, dispatching, and review requesting has lead to better customer communication, happier customers, and more Google reviews for our business, which in turn has led to more customers finding us through Google organically. I can't attribute any direct revenue to review gathering, but I personally believe it was instrumental in Google Organic being the second largest source of revenue last month for new customers.

Pluspunten: ServiceTitan has it all. The capabilities and features within the software far exceeds anything we had on our previous software, FieldAware. Their support team is second to none. They're always available and super helpful. The automation and various features make ServiceTitan so easy to use and keep up with your customer's needs.

Minpunten: They make you pay extra for a lot of the really helpful stuff. And then when you get access to those extra features they aren't nearly as fleshed out as they'd lead you to believe in sales presentations. Without those features, however, you'll be less efficient. So it's a bit of a Catch-22.

Stacy F.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!"

Opmerkingen: Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Pluspunten: Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Minpunten: I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

van ServiceTitan op 17-9-2020

Stacy,

It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Gary C.
GM
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

"ServiceTitan Review"

Opmerkingen: The company and their Customer Success managers truly want to see our company be successful and will do whatever it takes to make sure that our goals are meet.

Pluspunten: PriceBook
Marketing is built in
Customer communications
QuickBooks Integration

Minpunten: Task management and workflow automated notifications is a big deficiency.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021
Scott K.
Operations Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Current Service Titan User / Admin"

Opmerkingen: Service Titan is very technician driven and focused and needs to be a 50/50 balance between admin and techs. Their customer service has gone WAY DOWN in the past year or more. It is very hard to get ahold of support and we are not getting timely assistance and / or call backs. They system also seems to go down A LOT and have issues, when they state that they are proud of their "lack of down time". We feel as though that they are constantly focused on introducing new products all of the time without mastering / fine tuning the ones that they have now. There are too many bugs and trouble areas with current basic software and they want to introduce more and more. We feel as though they grew too fast. We like the direction that they are going but need to master their initial products first.

Pluspunten: The scheduling and dispatching board and screens are easy to navigate and very helpful. Easy to follow schedules and changes that need to be made to the jobs can be done easily in one area with minimal screen movement. The search area is also very inclusive and there are many different ways to do multiple searches for items, clients etc that we are looking for.

Minpunten: This software is more technician driven than it is administrative driven. In this time and age, there should be much easier screen flows, easier ways to track items and reporting. There also should be better short cuts for the admin team inside. The price book is not very easy to use as well and needs work done on it as well.

Anthony H.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020

"Well worth the money!"

Opmerkingen: I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Pluspunten: Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Minpunten: The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

van ServiceTitan op 19-11-2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2020
Haley D.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Great product - not right for us."

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Pluspunten: I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Minpunten: Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

van ServiceTitan op 31-3-2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
Darius P.
Operations Lead
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019

"Excellent Field Management for an affordable price"

Opmerkingen: No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pluspunten: ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Minpunten: ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2019
Angelia S.
Angelia S.
Independent Presenter
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Office Manager"

Opmerkingen: I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

Pluspunten: We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Minpunten: Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

van ServiceTitan op 6-11-2018

Angelia,

Systems Development
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016

"Service Titan Rocks!"

Opmerkingen: Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Pluspunten: Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Minpunten: This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016
Sheena P.
Business System Analyst
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Great Business Software!"

Opmerkingen: It's is a continuous learning experience using ServiceTitan because the platform is always evolving!

Pluspunten: ServiceTitan is the tool we use to make our business more profitable by automating what can be automated so we can focus on our Service Performance and building lifelong relationships with our clients!

Minpunten: With any software, there will always be bugs and glitches; this is my least favorite thing about the software.

van ServiceTitan op 19-11-2020

Hi Sheena, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. That's why we're always listening to feedback, and constantly taking the steps to improve our software. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Joanne O.
HVAC Installation Coordinator
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"Great Software and Great Service"

Opmerkingen: Overall its been great.

Pluspunten: I work from the office side and I've had to learn how to do the field side from the office side and the ability to work around how the program was intended to be used has been very easy. ServiceTitan has been made aware of the fact that not all people in the field will find it easy to work with and will need support from the office side. The office side also has to be able to work around the limitations of the employee permission settings due to the companies management preference's and ServiceTitan has made that easier to do. ServiceTitan has made it easier to fix mistakes that employees make without canceling and rebuilding jobs or add an estimate to an existing job. I have found it easy to work with, I enjoy it, I wish I was in a position that I could use more of it's capabilities, especially the accounting side.

Minpunten: Like all web based programs it comes with some challenges.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
Erin M.
CSR

"It's Ok"

Opmerkingen: I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pluspunten: It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Minpunten: I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

van ServiceTitan op 5-2-2020

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Kayla P.
Director of Marketing and Implementation
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

"A Change to the Future"

Opmerkingen: ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run a report on are already there at your fingertips. Having the technicians able to run their day is an added bonus and an all around morale booster because they feel responsible and they do not feel like they have to be babysat anymore. The change from paper to tablet has been an amazing added bonus because people right now are advanced with the technology, they want to be able to do everything on their phone, and ServiceTitan allows that. Notifications and reminders alone have been great and have allowed almost a 80% increase in customers actually being home and remembering their appointments. This software is absolutely amazing when it comes to memberships! Tracking, reporting, reminding, and even renewing memberships is a complete game changer with this software. All in all, we have come to the conclusion that if you are not on ServiceTitan, you are really missing out.

Pluspunten: The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Minpunten: Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

Jennifer P.
opportunities coordinator

"I love Service Titan!"

Opmerkingen: I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Pluspunten: I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Minpunten: The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

van ServiceTitan op 5-2-2020

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Laurie C.
General Manager
Bouw
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2015

"Hands down an amazing product with an amazing support staff!"

Pluspunten: As a plumbing service company, this product covers everything you need to implement a high quality, fully functioning, well rounded service company. The tracking and reporting of every detail is impecable, and they are always making things better. When tracking is so easy, figuring out what works and what doesn't work becomes easier too and profits can begin to soar! The ease of use and functionality of this product and its support staff is second to none!

Minpunten: Just as with any cloud based system, the thought of down time is always a bit scary, but even this, they have sheltered pretty dang well! In the 2 years we have used ST, it has only "gone down" maybe 2-3 times, but never for more than about 30 minutes. They recently launched an app s well, that allows field techs to work offline, so they definitely have their bases covered, even under the scary uncertainty of all cloud based systems.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2015
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Admin
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020

"Customer Service needs Improvement"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Pluspunten: Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes,
call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall.
Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting.
It is a good software.

Minpunten: The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

van ServiceTitan op 13-1-2020

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2020
Maria K.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"ST for All Contractors"

Opmerkingen: ServiceTitan is extremely easy to use. All processes are designed to get things done quickly. And you can use the system from anywhere.

Pluspunten: I love that the engineers of the software are constantly changing it to better the software. Then there is a notification of what has changed and how it will benefit the user moving forward.

Minpunten: This is a simi-difficult questions. There's not a lot to dislike about the software, changes occur so frequently that most users are able to adapt to the new of the software and forget about what was bad. I personally feel that ST engineers take the feedback left on their community page and work to improve the flaws that users point out.

van ServiceTitan op 3-10-2019

Maria,

Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review.

We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution for contractors. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving.

Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to continue partnering with you.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Vice President
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business"

Opmerkingen: Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

Pluspunten: I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Minpunten: Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

van ServiceTitan op 17-12-2019

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019