AppInstitute AppBuilder reviews

3,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    3,6 /5

Over AppInstitute AppBuilder

Met AppBuilder van AppInstitute kunnen wederverkopers apps bouwen zonder dat er codeervaardigheden vereist zijn. Verdien geld met het verkopen van apps.

Meer informatie over AppInstitute AppBuilder

40 reviews worden weergegeven

Jack R.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2016

"User friendly, does the job"

Opmerkingen: I used AppInstitute's AppBuilder to build an app for my Italian restaurant. It is easy to use with good chat support (they helped me with step by step instructions when I had to solve some problems). Compared to other DIY builders I can recommend AppInstitute for its loyalty features.

Pluspunten: User friendly - Easy to use
Good chat support

Minpunten: Submission took a little long, suppose this is due to Apple's regulations

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2016
Carl W.
Creative Director
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

"On first sight of the App Builder it was a no brainer for me to subscribe."

Pluspunten: I'm a creative person, concepts and design, not a web developer and the only code I understand is dress code, so for a creative like me to be able to build Apps says it all. A truly well researched and developed tool. Aside from the App Builder I have to mention the excellent support by customer support they have been nothing but responsive, patient and provided me with some of the best support I've ever experienced in 30 years of being in design and marketing. I think App Institute should be proud of this product and the team and service they have to provide and support clients like myself.

Minpunten: Apple and Google are now making it harder and harder to have white label Apps so unfortunately the cost of producing these types of apps is increasing, which is a shame. I have often used the App Builder as a door opener to clients offering them a cost effective App which they would otherwise never be able to afford. It is a big positive tool to have for my clients, so hopefully the recent restrictions are the last.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018
Jessica R.
Winemaker
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019

"Lame customer service"

Opmerkingen: It’s constantly out of date. The owners have to update it and they don’t.
No mobility function for responding to customers.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. No experience necessary. It seemed easy and streamlined.

Minpunten: The app is constantly out of date with Apple and Google Play. The owners took 4 mo this time to update the app in the stores after sending multiple emails to them.... I’ve lost ALOT of business. I’ve had this app for 2 years and won’t be signing for a third.
Also, for being “mobile,” there is no option to get into the app while mobile. Everything done must be through a desktop. You can not respond to customers while mobile.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019
Michael B.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2018

"Brilliant"

Opmerkingen: Businesses are easily communicated with their customers with their push notification service, easy to use loyalty programs and the app builder is easy to use. No technical experience is required. Businesses love it and so do their customers getting updated information at their finger tips.

Pluspunten: It benefits my customers businesses. My customers love their apps.

Minpunten: Like anything, it's technology and always things can get better. Maybe you can choose the tiered group in editor to not all show and have a plus sign to show them all.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2018
Sara O.
Secretary
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

"Works amazingly"

Pluspunten: We got our app built on this software and it works amazingly, i can make changes whenever i need without a line of code!

Minpunten: Can't find any fault with the software, it works so good

Kara F.
Sales Manager and Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2017

"Sadly, You will Need to Look Elsewhere..."

Opmerkingen: good marketing material

Pluspunten: I loved the user friendly app platform. I liked that I was able to get a hold of someone overtime I called.

Minpunten: I signed up with AppInstitute in July of 2017. I read the reviews at that time which were all from 2016 and nothing less than a 5 star rating... so, I went ahead and purchased the annual white label package ($1400). Everything was good. Good communication, they set up my account and platform, EVERYTHING was awesome. Fast forward two months (length it took me to build the app). I submitted my app for publishing on September 1st. 1 week later, they sent me an email saying that they are no longer publishing to Apple Store or Google Play, but instead they are now doing PWA's (Progressive Web Apps) which will be available at the end of September. So, they switched their business model and clients are supposed to be okay with that? Anyways, I waited to try out the PWA. Everything was good, until a link to buying gift certificates didn't work. It took them THREE weeks, THREE WEEKS to fix the link! Needless to say, I lost my very first app client because I wasn't able to perform. I asked for a refund multiple times. They refused to give even a partial refund for the months I haven't used. I strongly advise you NOT to sign up with this company no matter how good it looks. For under $100 I was able to get an awesome performing app published on Apple and google through Fiverr.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2017
Yosef L.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Support Like No Other"

Opmerkingen: I’m currently a resseler, and the support I get is like no other.

Pluspunten: AppInstitute has the most features of all template app builders out there, catering everybody’s needs.

Minpunten: The only thing I think is missing with this software is that they have not got 24/7 chat support, otherwise there’s nothing to moan about.

Andrew F.
Designer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018

"Too expensive, never updates your app to latest phones or software."

Opmerkingen: None.

Pluspunten: There isn't much to like. The software is out of date, the features are stale, the customer service is terrible, and they never update the app framework to be compatible with the latest devices. You could definitely spend more per month somewhere else and get a better value.

Minpunten: It was overall terrible using AppInstitute. This company purchased a company that I previously used to build an app for our company. This new company totally neutered development and has charged the same bloated price for the past three years without any updates or new features. Totally not worth your money and I would advise you look elsewhere for a cookie-cutter app developer. There are many cheaper developers who offer better features.

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018
Jason A.
Sales Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

"Links"

Pluspunten: It is a great and easy way of having a app.

Minpunten: The only thing is that there is no way of adding a phone number or web link so people can press it to take them straight there.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Excellent Service"

Opmerkingen: I've been using the Appinstitute Appbuilder for some years now and find the system easy to use and they have an excellent, fast responding team.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and responsiveness of the system

Minpunten: The preview can be a little restrictive, but it's no great worry.

Craig P.
MD
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2018

"Great Apps, Loads of Functionality!"

Pluspunten: Easy to use, lots of capabilities such as loyalty, geo based push, coupons. Very realiable software.

Minpunten: There isnt many issues to complain about. AI have been extremely helpful.

Yosef L.
App Developer
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

"Top Stuff"

Pluspunten: Used this app for a few years now and we are really happy with it. It has a whole range of features and doesn't look like a template based app builder.

Minpunten: I am yet to find something i don't like about this software

Philip R.
Data Encoder
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017

"Pretty amazing appbuilder"

Opmerkingen: Lets me learn a lot about making an app

Pluspunten: There are many app builders nowadays and this one for me is clearly the best among the rest. I also like the great and responsive support from this company. They are very knowledgeable and courteous. They are also quick to respond which is fantastic especially that I am still new at this app building. Giving them 5 stars is simply isn't enough with how great the company is and for their app builder. Thanks for this awesome app builder guys!

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017
Angela T.
Digital image processor
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

"This is an easy to use app for beginners"

Pluspunten: This is an easy to use app for beginners and best part of this you don't need to have core knowledge about coding. The support is the best. Matt from support was able to guide me in building my very first app!

Minpunten: I don't find any problems with the app so far. To be honest I really can't find any problems in using this app.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017
Eliza P.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-3-2016

"Awesome support and the app builder was so easy to use."

Opmerkingen: The app builder was so easy to use. I used one of their templates and customised to suit my own needs. The support team were always on hand and answered my queries within a few minutes through the online chat support feature. Really love the additional services like the push messaging feature and CRM. I can interact with my app users with forms, receive chat messages and send push notifications whenever I add a new feature to my app. Highly recommend this company, they have been invaluable to my business. My App has now had over 30K downloads and I'm even making some revenue from mobile ads.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van AppInstitute op 24-3-2016

Hey Eliza,

Thanks so much for your review! :)

Team AppInstitute