MyTime saves my time... and my money!

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2016
Jen S.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I started using MyTime when it was just an online scheduling tool, but now it is so much more. I use it for product sales, as a time sheet for my employees, to track sales, to communicate with customers, and for all of my online marketing! If you are a new user, MyTime can replace so many different services that you are probably paying for separately, and save you a ton of money at the same time. If you are a veteran user (like me), keep an eye on all of the extra services that are constantly being added, like the reputation manager and email marketing campaigns.

Pluspunten: It literally replaces what I was using on 6 different subscription services, and at a fraction of the cost. I can keep all of my info in one place instead of having communications in my phone, email marketing on another site, scheduling on yet another site, and so on. Everything works together seamlessly now.

Minpunten: I can't really think of anything. All of my suggestions or feedback that I send to MyTime relating to the software are actually addressed and they let me know when the changes are complete.

Very Happy Business Owner and Customer!!!

Dyniecia B.
Salon Owner/Operator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This app has made scheduling and client management so much easier as a new small business owner who is everything; CEO, CFO, CMO, and Admin, HR, Payroll, Customer Service, and Public Relations. With the app I am able to create client profiles at the same time as their appointment, provide a quote on services so there are no surprises, receive payment, appointment creation and reminders to reduce no shows and unfilled bookings, create recurring appointments for repeat business, provide a thorough menu, set up marketing and promotions a year out, setup feedback/review opportunity for the client, product codes and discounts, and reminders for recurring treatments.

Pluspunten: What I like most is the scheduling calendar and my personal calendar are synchronized to reduce conflicts between my personal and business schedule and I can adjust pricing for sm

Minpunten: I can't think of anything I don't like.

A hairstylist on Mytime

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2018
Monica F.
Hairstylist
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system.
Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Pluspunten: I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Minpunten: There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

Lovin MyTime!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2016
Lisa L.
Designer, Stylist CEO
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience has been so awesome that I switched to MyTime from another software after 5 years of service and their failure to keep with changing technology.

Pluspunten: The personal service from customer care to my clients when I am not available.

Minpunten: I hate paying for it but is it so worth the money and one stop everything in software and marketing for my business.

Clients love MyTime and so do I

Andrea S.
Marital and Family Therapist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MyTime has really helped me organize my practice. Clients can schedule and reschedule their sessions without having to reach me by phone. I keep all my notes and records in one place. One thing I really like is that it automatically applies the cancellation policy without making me enter into an awkward conversation or negotiation with the client. It's also helped me improve my online reviews which has in turn brought me additional clients. Their customer service is fantastic and always responsive and helpful.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, manages all the major parts of my business from scheduling to payments. The messaging function which allows clients to reach me with a text message is great - much better than handing out my personal cell phone number to everyone.

Minpunten: No real cons so far.

Usually amazing!

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2016
Erin H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pluspunten: The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Minpunten: Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

My Time adds hours to my day.

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2016
Kevin F.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pluspunten: s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Minpunten: The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Great product !

Welly C.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Pluspunten: It's adaptability to my type of business

Minpunten: Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Shady business practices, unknowledgeable staff, glitchy system

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Helina B.
Business Owner/ Surf Instructor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The sales rep was extremely pushy when convincing me to subscribe to MyTime and was so confident that it would suit my needs after describing in precise detail what I needed. They should have never taken me as a client because it doesn't function well at all for what we need. I would be fine with the workarounds that were suggested to me if they worked, but they don't. Services that should be available becasue I have it set up perfectly will just randomly disappear. My clients see our marketing dollars at work and call wanting to sign up, but say that it looks like the appointments are booked up. The sales rep convinced me to sign up during my high season, promising that I wouldn't get charged until I actually started using the system. And promised that if I decided it wasn't a good solution for me, he'd have "no problem" getting me out of the contract. I started getting charged for MyTime LONG before I was ready to even begin setting it up. And I reached out to that sales rep for help, and he was no longer with the company. Not only did the MyTime staff not hold up the promises of their sales rep they employed, but they also agreed that I made a terrible mistake by believing him. The customer service is terrible and the system is glitchy. They don't care that they've cost my business thousands of dollars..... just awful.

Pluspunten: I like the look and user friendliness of the widget on our website.

Minpunten: The system is glitchy. Doesn't have the functionality promised by sales rep. It's complicated.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van MyTime op 17-12-2018

We apologize for the experiences that you've had with our software. We take customer feedback seriously and are always striving to improve.

We hope that providing 17 locations to you for the price of one and crediting 2 months of your subscription to help you through your slow season is a show of goodwill.

We have thousands of locations successfully using MyTime and will offer you continued support to hope to count you in that group.

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016
Pamela F.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

Pluspunten: I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

Minpunten: I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

My helping hand

Kerrie E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With my type of Mobil business I need a few more functions to make it perfect for me. It has helped me with having employees and scheduling. My time does try to help and fix what they can. They are changing and updating all the time. I feel soon they will have the options that I need.

Pluspunten: Having the schedule on my phone. Texting my clients reminders of there appointments. Credit cards saved so that I can easily charge for noshows

Minpunten: the online scheduler doesn't work for my type of business

One of the best investments I have made. I love this service and especially the customer service.

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2016
Christian W.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I switched to Mytime from another service I've used. Mytime has been great implementing some of the changes and improvements I recommended to help my business. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Pluspunten: Not having to deal with a separate merchant account. My cancellations have also have gone down since people have to leave their credit card information.

No more missed appointments!!!!

Louis A.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Eversince using MytIme the percentage of no shows have gone down close to 0%. I love the feature that reminds patients that it's time for their maintainance appointment. A great passive tool !!!!

Pluspunten: That it reminds patients of their appointments. No more excuses that they forgot or didn't put it in correctly.

Minpunten: I can't put time aside for other things than blocked and appointments. Sometimes I would like to for example, to write down that I'm at a meeting

MyTime

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2018
Rachel J.
Grooming Salon Manager
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far it has been great and enjoyable.

Pluspunten: This software makes scheduling easy and reliable with text sent to customers about appointments is a great way to catch the customers that need an extra reminder or two about their appointments.

Minpunten: Occasionally the schedule will switch back to the current day when looking at future appointments.

Nifty system for service professionals.

Susan L.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MyTime keeps all my appointments organized. My no show rate has fallen to a minimal.
I have had some technical strangeties with the tagged customer promo email blasts. For this reason, along with the absence of automated campaigns, whereby I can send out a series of emails in sequence, I could not give out higher stars in some productivity areas. MyTime is led by a great executive team and I'm sure they will work out the bugs and expand in product services.

Pluspunten: MyTime just keeps me organized. Easy to set up. Communicates with customers. No fuss appointment managing. Love it!

Minpunten: Some bugs need to be worked out in area of email contacts and more automation capacity. Meaning, we click a tab and preset emails are sent in a campaign sequence.

great program!!

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016
George S.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has made the scheduling for our company very easy. We have multiple people at different locations and this works great.

Pluspunten: multiple locations determines the billing, not the number of staff.

Minpunten: not sure yet

More Business Because of This Software

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Michelle C.
blogger
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps

Pluspunten: I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.

Minpunten: There are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.

MyTime is fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2016
Steven S.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think MyTime has a much more user friendly experience than my previous software for both consumers and from the merchant side of things. I also think that MyTime does a better job of generating reviews which has been SUPER beneficial. My favorite part as a business owner is probably the Scheduler app and being able to look up client info, schedule appointments, and charge people through the POS.

Fantastic company

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2016
Jenny A.
Esthetician
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!

Pluspunten: Easy to use, except for their POS

Minpunten: POS is not friendly. This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address

Massage Health LLC My Time Review

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2016
Jerry B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Used Schedilicity prior to. This is a much easier product that is constantly improving. Customer s Service has responded to minor issues quickly and with great sucess

Unbelievably Excellent

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2016
Brent B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I am just going to paste in an actual message that I sent to this company because it says how I feel Original message:
"When I say you guys are doing a great job, I really mean you're doing a great job. Every issue that I initially had with the features of mytime has been or is being addressed and I'm just blown away with how quickly you are making improvements to this system. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that I have interacted with in the course of joining and using this software has been nothing but helpful and accommodating. Keep up the superb work. I can't wait to see where it goes from here."
- End original message
I have honestly bounced around with several solutions over the past 3 years and nothing has out-shown Mytime. It is a little "light" on the point of sale and invoicing side but don't count that out. They have improved and added SO MANY things in such a short period of time. AND they are eager to LISTEN and make things better. Absolutely TOP NOTCH. I love it and my clients love it. If you haven't considered them then you absolutely SHOULD be.

Great Company

Karla N.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is a great company. I started with them when they first launched, and the progress has been amazing.

Pluspunten: Easy to use.

Minpunten: A few glitches here and there.

Fantastic Scheduling Application

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2016
Antony G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I researched several Pet Grooming software applications before choosing Mytime. I like the option of a cloud based solution I can view from anywhere as well as the reputation management and marketing options.

Pluspunten: I thought the on-boarding process was excellent. The software is fairly intuitive but Mytime provides great support where other providers just sell the program and you are on your own.

Minpunten: There was a minor glitch using an old version of windows and every once in a while the site will go down for a couple of minutes.

Amazing software!

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2016
Molly M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love how easy it is to do everything I need it to do. Customer service is amazing every time I've had to call!

Pluspunten: Does everything I need it to do and it's affordable!

Minpunten: Sometimes my scheduler will go blank and seems like it doesn't want to save my notes about clients services. Don't really like how when I type in a name for a new client and I have an existing client with the same first name, it tells me that his client already exist. I tend to have to type in an extra letter or number so it will work. Then I go back and edit that clients name. Just extra work i don't feel is necessary.

automated secretary

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2016
Elizabeth R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has opened my appointment book up so I don't have to be the one to make the appointments. Clients can book online and see exactly what is available. Usually avoids being double booked.

Pluspunten: online booking for customers

Minpunten: double booked me fixed now