Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over MyTime

MyTime is de toonaangevende cloudgebaseerde oplossing voor meerdere locaties waarmee je je retailbedrijf kunt ontwikkelen en beheren.

Meer informatie over MyTime

120 reviews worden weergegeven

Jaret L.
Administratie
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2015

"Love this company!"

Opmerkingen: I've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even a telephone call! MyTime has literally called me four or five times to discuss either my ideas or understand a small issue I'm experiencing. Who does that anymore?! I love it! I have direct phone numbers and email address to real people who answer the phone. Awesome. I could go on forever about the customer service but I actually love the software and app as well! App: We have tried several different scheduling software options only to find that none of them could form to what we need for our home based business or they didn't have a mobile app to use on the go. We own an on the go business with no store front so 100% of our customer interaction is in their homes or through technology. With the app we can schedule appointments and input client information, call and message clients and check out analytic info. The software adds that much more to the software possibility. You can customize automatic, and professional looking emails/text messages to be sent as reminders or thank yous. You can ask for reviews automatically. You can check on the customers profile to see what type of communication they've received through the app. You can also schedule employees and easily manage their time. I don't know a lot about how this works, but each time you schedule on MyTime it helps with SEO. They do stuff to help you show up better in the search engine...I don't know all the details but it sounded really good for small business trying to get their names out there :) There's plenty more that can be said, but just experience it for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

Pluspunten: User friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.

Minpunten: I would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2015
Peter W.
Web Developer
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018

"One of the best time management applications out there"

Pluspunten: I've been using My Time for as long as I can remember to manage everything from work to personal life.
Its very easy to use, both as a newbie and an experienced user.
Brilliant price point, compared to other applications that offer similar features this is a steal!
My Time also integrates very well with other applications, such as Google and Facebook, allowing me to sync contacts across services.
Both the desktop and mobile applications work very well, offering basically the same user-experience across various devices.

Minpunten: Over time some of the free features of My Time have been moved to only be available to premium users.
The frequency in which they release bug fixes is pretty terrible, there are some bugs that were reported some time ago that still haven't been fixed!

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Helina B.
Business Owner/ Surf Instructor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

"Shady business practices, unknowledgeable staff, glitchy system"

Opmerkingen: The sales rep was extremely pushy when convincing me to subscribe to MyTime and was so confident that it would suit my needs after describing in precise detail what I needed. They should have never taken me as a client because it doesn't function well at all for what we need. I would be fine with the workarounds that were suggested to me if they worked, but they don't. Services that should be available becasue I have it set up perfectly will just randomly disappear. My clients see our marketing dollars at work and call wanting to sign up, but say that it looks like the appointments are booked up. The sales rep convinced me to sign up during my high season, promising that I wouldn't get charged until I actually started using the system. And promised that if I decided it wasn't a good solution for me, he'd have "no problem" getting me out of the contract. I started getting charged for MyTime LONG before I was ready to even begin setting it up. And I reached out to that sales rep for help, and he was no longer with the company. Not only did the MyTime staff not hold up the promises of their sales rep they employed, but they also agreed that I made a terrible mistake by believing him. The customer service is terrible and the system is glitchy. They don't care that they've cost my business thousands of dollars..... just awful.

Pluspunten: I like the look and user friendliness of the widget on our website.

Minpunten: The system is glitchy. Doesn't have the functionality promised by sales rep. It's complicated.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van MyTime op 17-12-2018

We apologize for the experiences that you've had with our software. We take customer feedback seriously and are always striving to improve.

We hope that providing 17 locations to you for the price of one and crediting 2 months of your subscription to help you through your slow season is a show of goodwill.

We have thousands of locations successfully using MyTime and will offer you continued support to hope to count you in that group.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Jovan M.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2018

"I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo"

Opmerkingen: I truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless

Pluspunten: Everything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.

Minpunten: As their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2018
Fiona noelle H.
Managing Member
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018

"Happy to have made the switch"

Pluspunten: First learned about MyTime in 2013 when I was first starting my business in LA and so were they. They helped us in promoting our off-peak times which kept us pretty booked during those slow hours. We parted for a while as our booking software then was not compatible with them and we were getting double booked which was a great problem until clients start complaining about it :P Once they had scheduler in place, we went back and was very happy that most of our data was properly ported. MyTime overall is very user-friendly and you could actually figure out most functions on your own. I love the communicator feature and the automated reminders. the rest of the team are very helpful and that makes the whole experience 100x better.

Minpunten: Notes do not save separately so when you have several notes about a client, you would end up with one long note. Not a biggie - but would be nice to see this improved.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018
Sally M.
Yoga Teacher Training Coordinator and Instructor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2015

"Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!"

Opmerkingen: The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Pluspunten: Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

Minpunten: I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2015
Alex L.
Automotive
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2015

"Awesome service!!"

Opmerkingen: This company has really been great from start to present!! I started with MyTime as they grew with my business also so growing together has been great! Being able to do scheduling and marketing including payment for service all in one place has been absolutely great!! I recommend this for new and well established businesses !!

Pluspunten: Scheduling is easy along with client communication options! Setting it all up is pretty easy also very user friendly! Well priced for all you get!! They are Always looking for feedback so they can better your experience!! Everything is at your fingertips! The Marketing platform is beyond helpful! Well rounded 5 star service!

Minpunten: None really just hoping they come up with a way to import contact from my phone to the MyTime client database with just a few clicks!! No other Cons!

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2015
Success Adviser
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019

"crazy good customer support"

Opmerkingen: Significantly reduces administrative time, so I can spend more of my time making money and taking care of my clients.

Pluspunten: MyTime isn't just scheduling; it takes care of all things related to managing a company, including employee time sheets, customer communications, online marketing, and sales tracking. Mobile app and Google calendar syncing are crucial. Discount and promo code options are great. Love the marketing automation!

Minpunten: Would be nice to make notes per session and client, rather than one long list of notes per client. As a small start-up, cost is our biggest barrier to entry; it's about twice that of some of the competitors. I recognize that all the services it address likely makes this worthwhile, however, and we'll keep an eye on this product as part of our growth model.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019
Brittany G.
Hairstylist
Cosmetica, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Excellent software - takes time to navigate through"

Opmerkingen: scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Pluspunten: Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

Minpunten: took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
Michelle C.
blogger
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018

"More Business Because of This Software"

Opmerkingen: This is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps

Pluspunten: I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.

Minpunten: There are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.

• Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Jeff C.
Store Owner
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2020

"Meets Our Needs But Pricey"

Opmerkingen: Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

Pluspunten: It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

Minpunten: I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite. It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly. I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2020
Jen S.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2016

"MyTime saves my time... and my money!"

Opmerkingen: I started using MyTime when it was just an online scheduling tool, but now it is so much more. I use it for product sales, as a time sheet for my employees, to track sales, to communicate with customers, and for all of my online marketing! If you are a new user, MyTime can replace so many different services that you are probably paying for separately, and save you a ton of money at the same time. If you are a veteran user (like me), keep an eye on all of the extra services that are constantly being added, like the reputation manager and email marketing campaigns.

Pluspunten: It literally replaces what I was using on 6 different subscription services, and at a fraction of the cost. I can keep all of my info in one place instead of having communications in my phone, email marketing on another site, scheduling on yet another site, and so on. Everything works together seamlessly now.

Minpunten: I can't really think of anything. All of my suggestions or feedback that I send to MyTime relating to the software are actually addressed and they let me know when the changes are complete.

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2016
Dyniecia B.
Salon Owner/Operator
2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2016

"Very Happy Business Owner and Customer!!!"

Opmerkingen: This app has made scheduling and client management so much easier as a new small business owner who is everything; CEO, CFO, CMO, and Admin, HR, Payroll, Customer Service, and Public Relations. With the app I am able to create client profiles at the same time as their appointment, provide a quote on services so there are no surprises, receive payment, appointment creation and reminders to reduce no shows and unfilled bookings, create recurring appointments for repeat business, provide a thorough menu, set up marketing and promotions a year out, setup feedback/review opportunity for the client, product codes and discounts, and reminders for recurring treatments.

Pluspunten: What I like most is the scheduling calendar and my personal calendar are synchronized to reduce conflicts between my personal and business schedule and I can adjust pricing for sm

Minpunten: I can't think of anything I don't like.

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2016
Monica F.
Hairstylist
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2018

"A hairstylist on Mytime"

Opmerkingen: We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system.
Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Pluspunten: I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Minpunten: There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2018
Jovan M.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016

"Loyal customer"

Opmerkingen: I've been with my time over a year and have been able to increase my business because I can study my business thanks to the reports that they system can run. Anytime I have ever had a suggestion or a problem the customer service has been prompt to respond and improve upon the system. Even the CEO has contacted me directly to gain understanding off a past issue! I'm in love with MyTime and couldn't see myself using anything different!

Pluspunten: Ease if use. Sophistication.

Minpunten: I would like to make it mandatory for some clients to pay a deposit not All or Nothing

Antwoord van de leverancier

van MyTime op 11-11-2016

Thank you Jovan! We really appreciate the review. By the way, you can collect a cancellation fee of a specific $ amount or % of the appointment value if clients cancel last minute or no show. You can set your cancellation policy on the Settings page.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016