Absolutely the best!

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Sandra W.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Zoey is an amazing eCommerce platform! It makes it a breeze for merchants to run successfully a store with no in-house developer! Nice and Clean admin interface. It's intuitive and easy to use which allows you to get up and running your store very quickly. Out of the box Zoey comes with a lot of goodies every merchant is craving on - a great drag & drop design editor; advanced international tools: multi-languages store, easy translations; optimised checkout; abandoned carts recovery; gift cards; advanced analytics like Glew which provides useful insights to make decisions about how to grow; a bunch of pre-integrated apps for personalized shopping experiences, email marketing, inventory management, GDPR and so much more... They have great Wholesale/B2B tools too - Although I'm not selling to B2B - as a Multi-brand retailer I found out it's perfect to use them to run Private Sales. Zoey's support team with their unforeseen valuable knowledge and fast response is absolutely incredible. They have a community too where you can ask questions or request new features or apps (spoiler: you'll find me inside - ready to help out :) ) Oh, and last but not least you don't have to worry about Security or Hosting - all is managed behind the scenes for you. The store can handle large traffic and is always 100% uptime, plus it has a speedy loading time. It's a real labor of love for the team to build an eCommerce platform that empowers merchants to run a profitable business!

Minpunten: Nothing worth mentioning - the platform isn't a one-and-done effort and Zoey really keeps it up by doing constant enhancements.

Easy and Powerful

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018
David S.
VP
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Stylish web site, increased conversion rate, better communication with customers

Pluspunten: This is a powerful ecommerce system. It is very easy to configure yet flexible enough to handle very detailed product options, freight options and business rules. The new design makes changing your layout as easy as the push of a button. It provides lots of 3rd party plug ins for added functionality.
The orders button has become my primary means of communicating the sales flow with the customer. Between the automatically generated emails and the historical communication that the system retains, it has become my CRM. It allows me to take note and or send emails right from the notes as well as define my business process flow. The click of a button shows me the status of all orders.
It integrates well with Google Analytics for no charge, but for an additional minimal charge (compared to going direct) you can integrate with Glew analytics. I recommend this highly.
Customer support is fast. If you need customer support they are very responsive. The support documentation is so detailed and well explained I rarely need support.
I find the pricing structure to be very competitive.

Minpunten: The only con I have is there is one small design issue that they are working on. I would like to create a "real" landing page with no navigation other than the buy now button. Unfortunately, at this time, Navigation, header.. can not be removed. If I was a programmer, I am sure I could write some CSS to do it but it won't do it out of the box.

Zoey Review

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2018
Nicole S.
Marketing Intern
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoey is helping our because become modernized and compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile, which is something we required when decided to build out our new website. We also we really the shopping portion of it and the ease. I think the one thing that is so crucial to this software is the support team, they are amazing and always have an answer. You should really incorporate being able to call :)

Pluspunten: One thing I really like about this software is the design aspect. For someone who doesn't have a huge background in coding, this software really helps. But it doesn't take out the coding aspect completely which I like because I can still learn more everyday.

Minpunten: My least favorite about this software is there sometimes is little details that can easily be missed if you don't know about them that can throw off your entire layout. Thankful Zoey support is so awesome so it really hasn't been that much of an issue. I also think the support documents can be difficult to find your issue in, most of the time I don't even bother and will just open a ticket.

Zoey is a great company to work with, with powerful tools at your disposal.

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Co-Founder
Detailhandel
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a considerable improvement from my previous software (3D Cart).

Pluspunten: Zoeys team is incredible at their customer service, the company is forward thinking and they strive to build technology that is not typically seen on other ecomm softwares within this price point. Rather than compare to the likes of Shopify or Bigcommerce, Zoey is more on the line of competition with Magento, or Commerce Cloud from SF.

Minpunten: As Zoey is a young company, the diversity of their app store is still a bit lapse but it is growing steadily. Fortunately many basic function are built in so you do not need apps for them like you would in Shopify.

Great Newer Platform

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019
Barbara G.
Sales/Marketing
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that I can use Zoey for both our wholesale and retail customers. Also, Zoey keeps adding new features and will take customer feature requests to continue building and improving the platform. Also, the ability add CRM/Info pages easily, designing our own site (from templates), and having a Blog feature all included was really what enticed our company to Zoey. And, having the ability to change things ourselves instead of contacting a firm/ support has been a big deal for us.

Minpunten: Still a bit in the early stages of the platform. Since it's a newer company, there are things that could be better, but for us, it works and the improvements they continue to make have really helped our company out.

functional software, helpful customer service

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Tingting C.
Office manager and logistics specialist
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: overall, I think zoey is a functioning software, but if my business is getting bigger, I would like to shift to a better one. But right now, zoey is good enough for our current business.

Pluspunten: I like most of the functions the software has, and the software is very easy to use, most functions can be explored by myself without additional training.

Minpunten: I am a bit concerned about the safety and payment functions zoey has. We started using this software in May 2018 and got 4 fraud purchases worth more than $3,500 in total, and without built-in protection, we basically lost all of those money, which is a big thing to small businesses like us. Even if zoey doesn't have built-in seller protection function, it is recommended that zoey can suggest users their cooperated 3rd party fraud purchase protection provider before the service started, at least let them know that a fraud protection service is recommended to avoid the bad situations. Even customers decide not to use the protection, at least they can have a sense that fraud purchase might happen, and they could pay more attention when any suspicious transaction happened.

Great alternative to upgrading to Magento 2

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018
Brian B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I get 95% of the benefits of Magento, without having to hire a developer

Pluspunten: With Magento 1.9 I felt like I was all alone and had to hire a developer with any bug I encountered. Zoey support has been absolutely amazing and answers emails in minutes (not hours)

Minpunten: There are a few Magento extensions that do not play well with the Zoey ecosystem. I have found work-arounds to it but that is kind of a pain.

Good for start up that’s looking to be big one day

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2018
Richard W.
Chief Commercial Officer
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very positive, Zoey team was extremely helpful, received personalize service, greatly exceeded my expectations

Pluspunten: Supports B2B better then competitors, platform allows for B2B and B2C, we feel we will be able to stay on the platform for many years

Minpunten: It’s a bit more expensive than competitors, still need to add apps to get the site where we needed, this drove costs even higher

Over all a great product with so many features included.

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018
Curt W.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The design capabilities are fantastic. Being able to create a custom look and the ease to change it in minutes is worth it.

Minpunten: The flow of the checkout process still has issues. Because the checkout screens are not editable you can not customize to your liking. I can adjust with css but it would be better to be able to move items around. We see it most with custom gift messages. They are not on a screen that a customer thinks they should be on. There for they call because they cant find.

very easy to use, excellent customer service

Willem B.
Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Full control over web shop and ability to integrate with operational systems.

Pluspunten: A lot of finite control over web shop configuration.
Very good and quick customer service.
Many tools to fully customize your setup.

Minpunten: Some of detailed settings are not explained yet in the documentation.
Sometimes hard to locate the correct control for a certain setting.

Out migration went pretty smoothly and support from Uri and his team is fast and top notch

Jeff P.
Principal

Opmerkingen: Easy Transition from our self Hosted Magento CE site

Pluspunten: It was an easy transition from our custom based Magento site because the migration tools worked well and the interface is similar to Magento CE

Minpunten: Monthly price is a little high compared to competitors and there is no way to run multiple sites/stores from one account.

Overall a great product

Danny W.
Wholesale Manager
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has helped us to grow our wholesale business. It has made it easier for our customers to shop

Pluspunten: This is a well organized platform. Simple to use and does what we need.

Minpunten: There are some things that could be more direct. Some things you need to go to multiple tabs in order to do one thing.

Great stuff with some essentials missing

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Multimedia Designer
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall its a good tool.

Pluspunten: Zoey was real easy to use to get our online store up and running. The integration with Google is also very nice.

Minpunten: Zoey lacks some functions like being able to send out emails in lists. It would be nice to have more templates for emails as well that are not just html.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Dee F.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: There has not been much I like, if anything, about this experience. I have nothing else to say about this company.

Minpunten: What I like the least and even hate, is that I can not talk to a person when there is a problem. Sending email questions is not my idea of helpful. Some time the questions are answered and sometimes not. Other times, we get a question instead of an answer. The other problem I have, is I never know how much my credit card will be charged. This is unacceptable, too.

Wow!

Lissa B.
Accountant
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, our customers have all the information that they need about their orders, 24-7. Easy to integrate with other software

Minpunten: Have been using for a few months and have no cons.

comprehensive but could be simpler

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018
Mark F.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It looks great for the user and covers all the bases in the backroom.

Minpunten: Pricing fields in backroom are over-complicated and the need to constantly refresh index management is tiresome.

Not impressed. Every time there is a new release or update, more money, more money.

Grant G.
President-CEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Have not realized any benefits to date.

Pluspunten: The templates look good and everything looks good when on my site. However, you can get the same quality with other companies for less money.

Minpunten: Too expensive. Possibly will convert to Shopify.
Seems like the company is positioning to be sold.

User-friendly Ecommerce Solution

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2016
Mary P.
Bron: GetApp
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Zoey is built with the merchant in mind - that means an easy to use drag & drop editor, built in marketing tools, easy to install shipping & payment methods, and a great customer & technical support team. Zoey is a great solution for entrepreneurs and small business owners who don’t want to hire a developer for every site update.

Pluspunten: Code free design tools, free responsive themes, drag & drop design, app store, and awesome technical support!

Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service

Greg P.
Business Analyst
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Zoey is very easy to use. Initial set up was done within a few days. After QA testing, I was asked to add order specific attributes which wasn't available. Upon emailing support, they published that feature within a month or so of requesting it.

Minpunten: There are a few product properties you are unable to modify in bulk that I'd like to, but it's not all that inconvenient.