Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Omnify

Platform voor het automatiseren van boekingen, gebouwd voor sport-, fitness- en wellnessbedrijven.

Meer informatie over Omnify

53 reviews worden weergegeven

Shannon R.
Blogger
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018

"Makes Selling services Online Easy"

Opmerkingen: Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

Pluspunten: You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Minpunten: While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

• Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
Beverly A.
Condominium Board of Directors
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"Outstanding Product and Support"

Opmerkingen: I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had to start from the beginning with me. Even after I had read most of the articles on the Omnify site, I still did not understand a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed virtually all of the features with me. He was patient and explained things in a way that I could understand. After our initial session, I scheduled at least two (maybe even three) additional appointments and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through. Once again, he was patient, answered all of my questions and explained additional features that would make things easier for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and is a great representative for Omnify! I also want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very responsive and helpful with working through the process to import our client data. I initially had problems understanding the process and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent very detailed instructions on what was needed and how to capture the data on the spreadsheet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also answered a few additional questions and had our data uploaded very quickly once I submitted it which I appreciated since we were close the scheduled pool opening date. Omnify has an excellent customer service team!!

Pluspunten: The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session. It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Minpunten: I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020
Josephine S.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020

"appointments great, memberships a problem"

Opmerkingen: I got it through App Sumo deal, so great value at the discounted price. if I was paying ongoing fees I would have left them a long time ago.

Pluspunten: integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. calendars synch well now.

Minpunten: it is in my time zone, not the end user.
understanding membership setup has caused me no end of problems, so not clear what their definitions are, and meant I have to go back to clients over and over to try to sort. I've even had a phone conversation with them, beyond chat, and still no clarity. they don't get I need some on auto pay, and some not. the setting is global. I'll be looking at organising subscriptions directly with my payment platform instead. Had enough of unclear solutions.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020
Director, S/4HANA Cloud Enablement
Computersoftware
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

"My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-("

Opmerkingen: Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Minpunten: The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Anita d M.
Soul Alignment Coach
  • Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018

"Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant"

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

Pluspunten: I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Minpunten: Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one. My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

• Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018
Sports Rehabilitator & Pilates Instructor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019

"Group bookings"

Opmerkingen: Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

Pluspunten: -Ease for clients to book in.
- adding my own images
- option for private appointment bookings
- my own app

Minpunten: If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were. The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones. This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019
Tim M.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

"This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business."

Opmerkingen: It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

Pluspunten: The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Minpunten: Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

• Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019

"Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy"

Opmerkingen: Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Pluspunten: Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Minpunten: Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Kerry D.
Pastor
  • Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018

"Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service."

Opmerkingen: Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Pluspunten: This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Minpunten: I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

• Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018
Leah P.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

"I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing."

Pluspunten: What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Minpunten: Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Aidan D.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

"Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!"

Opmerkingen: If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pluspunten: After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers. From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online. The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted. The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Minpunten: As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Conrad K.
Sales
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018

"Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level."

Opmerkingen: Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Pluspunten: First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Minpunten: It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018
James W.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2017

"Great experience working with the team at Omnify!"

Opmerkingen: It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

Pluspunten: It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Minpunten: In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2017
Account Manager
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2019

"Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations"

Opmerkingen: I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Pluspunten: It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Minpunten: Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2019
Confidence & Body Coach
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

"I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers."

Opmerkingen: I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Pluspunten: I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Minpunten: It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018
Beth M.
Studio Owner
Plastics en kunststoffen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018

"Good software for the price"

Opmerkingen: Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

Pluspunten: It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Minpunten: Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

Sherry W.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2017

"I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs"

Opmerkingen: Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Pluspunten: I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Minpunten: Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Omnify op 22-8-2017

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2017
Lauren K.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"Great software."

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

Pluspunten: It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Minpunten: I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Rey S.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-8-2017

"An amazing solution"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Value for money.

Pluspunten: It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

Minpunten: The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Omnify op 23-8-2017

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

• Beoordeeld op 23-8-2017
Danielle C.
B.C.D.W. Master Trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2018

"Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support."

Opmerkingen: Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

Pluspunten: The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Minpunten: I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2018
Andres G.
Director of Accounts
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2018

"Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site"

Pluspunten: Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

Minpunten: After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing. this tool can be quit buggy too, and I do not like the fact that they also charge a fee for transactions on top of the monthly plan

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2018
Lindsay S.
Language learning consultant
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019

"Great customer service"

Pluspunten: The customer service has been great, ash gave me a great demo of the product and showed me how to use it efficiently

Minpunten: There are a lot of features on the website so it will take me a while to get to grips with the whole software

• Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Ashley P.
Sales
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2018

"We love it!"

Pluspunten: Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Minpunten: The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

• Beoordeeld op 27-2-2018
Stephanie G.
Art Director
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2018

"Good overall experience but it could be better"

Pluspunten: Beautiful UX design
I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account.
nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans
they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :)
I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it
we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website
convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Minpunten: Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee
The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features
Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2018
Henry H.
Digital Director
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018

"A strong app for any business looking to automate their classes online"

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a positive experience with Omnify primarily due to their customer support team who worked with me every step of the way to make sure that even a custom product could still happen through their application.

Pluspunten: Once setup, the admin side of Omnify allows you to manage your individual class schedules/times, all with a maximum per class and waiting list feature. Also their Front Desk booking feature allows for a solid report of transactions and the ability to do live new / adjusted bookings on the spot, if needed.

Minpunten: There are a few areas in the cart checkout areas where the user experience can get a little confusing for customers if booking classes / classpacks has any specific details. Being able to include additional custom messaging on those checkout pages for clarity would help.