Over Omnify

Platform voor het automatiseren van boekingen, gebouwd voor sport-, fitness- en wellnessbedrijven.

Meer informatie over Omnify

Integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. Calendars synch well now.

Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Beoordelingen van Omnify

Waar voor je geld

Omnify heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 90 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Omnify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (90)

Shannon
Shannon
Blogger in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Makes Selling services Online Easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

Sadhana
Yoga teacher in Australië
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Value for money, could be improve on memberships features

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Integration with zoom , ease of booking, value for money and strips as payment software for autopay management.

Membership autopay feature needs more work

Eric
President in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Just ok for our application

3,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been ok. We have made it work but it is temporary solution to our online class registration.

Their customer service is top notch. They were always available to help and answer questions.

It just isn't ready. It seems there are a lot of glitches and issues that they are working through. It needs to be polished by way of gathering user feedback. Omnify needs to decide who their target market is. They say it can be used for cooking class registration but it falls short in many areas.

Donovan
Events Coordinator in Zuid-Afrika
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Donovan Omnify Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

the product is very easy to use and very customizable

I would've like if there was a direct ticketing option available to sell events

Cate
Pool Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent site, easy to use, amazing customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent so far, amazing customer service.

All of my members have their own accounts and can sign-up for classes and see the whole schedule as I allow it. Everything is done from one link all the time, I do not have to send a daily link for sign ups like with other programs. Customizable, I love being able to change the color and add my company logo to the site.

Minor con - I like being able to see the classes i have created in my calendar to "make sure I made them for the right dates" but the classes do not show up until my members are allowed to sign up for the class. Makes sense but I wish I could see them all to be sure!

Rachel
Travel Manager in VS
(Bioscoop)films, 51-200 werknemers

Most Flexible Software for the Money

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love Omnify because it allowed us to create a website that allows our users to sign up for slots at the company gym and on the peloton to ensure social distancing. After using it successfully for a couple months we also realized we could use it to allow our users to sing up for other things - like massages and haircuts as well!

We love how easy to use this software is and how it was completely customizable to our needs. It seamlessly allows our users to sign up for an account and sign up for classes without us having to walk them through it. Representatives are always there to answer my questions when I have them!

I have come across a few small glitches in the software but tech support has always helped me figured out a way around them and run them up the ladder to IT. I do wish they would go back to a month-to-month payment model though!

Anita D
Anita D
Soul Alignment Coach in VK

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one. My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

Sports Rehabilitator & Pilates Instructor in Ierland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Group bookings

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

-Ease for clients to book in. - adding my own images - option for private appointment bookings - my own app

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were. The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones. This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

Tim
Tim
Founder in VS

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

Vincent Po
Vincent Po
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer in Canada
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

A decent alternative to MindBody

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm satisfied with the app. I need to revisit it to see what are the latest features and see how its improved lately.

I got a lifetime deal on this so the value for me was there. The features are pretty decent to run a studio, service, fitness type of business. It's helpful in automating many of the processes when running the above type of service business.

It's not perfect, but it has been constantly evolving. Trying to set/configure recurring events on different dates was a bit confusing and didn't quite achieve what I wanted. I wish the mobile app feature was included in the plan I bought.

Conrad
Sales in VS

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

Randi
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Pool Reservations for Over 55 Community

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at Omnify is fantastic!! They are always available, and I mean 24/7. They answer the more complicated questions and the simplest with respect and detail. They were also available to meet via Google meet so that you got to know who was working on your account. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service.

The software is easy to set up and it has accounted for most of the functionality we needed to limit the number of people at the pool and the number of days in which they can book.

We would like to have put multiple booking restrictions in place for booking a session, but unfortunately, the system didn't allow for that.

Dana
Community Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Pool Reservation Software made Easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service availability has been so helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been at each step of setting up this program for our community and worked through issues with me when I needed it.

The software was recommended to me by our Pool Management Company based on another association using it last year and it working well. The availability of customer service is great. The updates via email about changes to new additions is also helpful to expand the use of the program in ways I hadn't thought of.

I have not used the program long enough to say what I don't like.

Sherry
Founder in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Reactie Omnify

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

Rey
Director in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An amazing solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Value for money.

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Reactie Omnify

5 jaar geleden

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

Andres
Director of Accounts in VS

Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing. this tool can be quit buggy too, and I do not like the fact that they also charge a fee for transactions on top of the monthly plan

Stephanie
Art Director in VS

Good overall experience but it could be better

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Beautiful UX design I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account. nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :) I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

Henry
Digital Director in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

A strong app for any business looking to automate their classes online

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a positive experience with Omnify primarily due to their customer support team who worked with me every step of the way to make sure that even a custom product could still happen through their application.

Once setup, the admin side of Omnify allows you to manage your individual class schedules/times, all with a maximum per class and waiting list feature. Also their Front Desk booking feature allows for a solid report of transactions and the ability to do live new / adjusted bookings on the spot, if needed.

There are a few areas in the cart checkout areas where the user experience can get a little confusing for customers if booking classes / classpacks has any specific details. Being able to include additional custom messaging on those checkout pages for clarity would help.

Clarence
Community Director in VS
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

New Omnify User for our Pool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are opening our pool this year and need a great way to schedule time slots for residents. Omnify is great! Can't wait to use for our other amenities.

The ease of use and how residents can reserve from the comforts of their homes.

I have no cons for the software at this time.

Rebecca
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Helping me set up my yoga store online

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a yoga teacher, new to using software to run my business. I'm loving Omnify so far!

I love all the features and how I am supported as I learn to use them.

I've just started using this software, and so far it does everything I need it to do.

Onn
CEO in Israël

Great product, wonderful service!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It help to manage our studio very easy, get reports, see customers status with a great mobile app for our customeres

Missing some small features, but the team at Omnfiy keep developing and add great features every time

Joseph
Executive Director in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Geat product and great customer service.

It's very user friendly for my customers.

Nothing yet. It's still new but I'm confident I made the right choice.

Phil
HOA President in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Saved our HOA pool season!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The platform was very easy for our residents to use. A couple screenshots via Facebook and they were off and running for our 2020 pool season. Great data on usage allowed us to adjust block times throughout the season.

The only real issue we had was cancelling a class/block. The platform does not allow cancelling after the class starts which puts the waitlisted parties at a loss. If that feature was added, we would have zero complaints.

Remco
Remco
Colorist in Nederland

The Omnify team makes you feel like your the only person that matters. Amazing customer support!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've got a professional way of selling real-world services, online. Without all the hassle of web development.

I love how fast the software is developing. There are so many features, it always feels like they are 3 steps ahead of me.

Perhaps the only thing I dislike is that there are so many features I need to set up. But that's not really the fault of Omnify, just the cost of doing business.

Sheng Li
Sheng Li
Product Manager in Singapore
Biotechnologie

Promising, but buggy and needs further refinement

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Affordable, signed up for the lifetime plan from another site. I like the responsive customer service and development plan.

Software seems buggy and I've been asking for appointment packs, but they seem to never come. Mobile calender sync does not seem to be working.