Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Route4Me

Platform van de volgende generatie voor het optimaliseren van de routing en slimme logistiek dat bedrijven van elke omvang helpt de laatste kilometers te winnen.

Meer informatie over Route4Me

The customer support live chat was rock solid! walked me through the whole process.

Takes you to a lot of incorrect addresses. Has gotten worse over the last year don't know what happened.

Beoordelingen van Route4Me

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Route4Me heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 388 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Route4Me eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (388)

Matteo
Matteo
IT Manager in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The perfect tool to complete fleet management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely no problems: a lot of functionalities who can match any customers needs.

Very easy to use with a fantastic interface, who doesn't require any kind of training. Platform speed is very high and API availability make Route4Me the standard de facto about route planning systems.

Not so easy to find marketing information on the web site, but European office supported us by phone very well.

Robert
National Field Recall Manager in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

Ron
Fleet Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

LYNN
carrier in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

application route book

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

Cameron
National Lead | Special Projects in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Simple Cost Saving Way to Plan Complicated Routes

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great so far, would be even happier if the above functions could be added.

It is user friendly both on the admin and user side. It has cut our dispatch/scheduling work load down more than half, which allows us to focus on other important items.

I would prefer to be able to circle locations on a map so I can mark them as a first priority. Also need a simple way to enter recurring breaks.

Christina
Delivery in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Route4Me was wonderful when they offered the low price subscription for the desktop version. But since their updating to the new prices I've still been able to use the mobile app and low cost subscription just as well. It's the most affordable for the most amount of stops and in general does a great job optimizing. Support is amazing. Always available when I've reached out and always provided great info. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the support techs and was just amazing. Highly recommend to get him because he tries so hard to resolve the issue you have.

Multiple Routes and easily editing stops and adding notes.

Bring back a subscription to just mobile and desktop without costing $199 a month.

Billie
Logistics CoOrdinator in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

The BEST on the market

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been nothing but above and beyond my expectations.

The time and money that it can save both the company and the customer

I haven't seen anything I haven't liked so far.

George
Implementations Manager in Australië
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Market Leading Fleet Management Software with Unparalleled Support

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal. From initial scoping and sales through to day-to-day support and account management, they have helped us every step of the way.

Route optimisation is great, dashboarding is great, data capture is great, features on offer are endless - but well thought out rather than added as an afterthought. However, above all the support is second to none. I have never experienced the degree of responsiveness and aid that Route4Me provides to its customers, they are always available, and should anything critical go wrong, are able to remedy things almost immediately. I couldn't recommend them higher!

Most definitely a stretch, but if I had to choose, I would appreciate a larger database of traffic data for Australia as it pertains to ETAs - it might help to use existing databases rather than capture over time internally.

Aairon
Supervisor in Dominicaanse Republiek
Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 11-50 werknemers

best tracking and tracking app for the delivery of your packages

5,0 10 maanden geleden

the organization and way of creating the routes

no comment, everything is good, If they could improve something, it is to make it consume less battery for low-end cell phones

Douglas
CFO in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing app, very useful

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Very easy to use , save me time and money managing the routes

It could be faster, especially when opening big routes

Brenda
Logistics Coordinator in Canada
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

BCARTER- review

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In using Route4Me, it does save us a substantial amount of time in routing very large networks.Overall, it is a good program, that would be great with some added features.

Creating route process is fairly easy from the address book.Moving locations from route to route in route maps is extremely helpful, however if the dates for the route are different this is not as easy, as the dates need to line up. When using the same routes daily, we need to ensure the dates are lined up. Uploading addresses is easy using spreadsheets

When using the program to create multiple driver routes for large areas, it tends to have multiple routes attend same locations, thus not being very efficient.Address book/routed addresses need to be updated in address book and each route location is routed in order to make any adjustments to the address/alias etc. Would be way more convenient to be able to update the address book and changes to reflect all routed stops for location.Search bar sometimes needs to be very specific to quickly access information

Steven
Outside Sales in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

Time & Miney Savings

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 10.000+ werknemers

Route4Me

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Route maps interface: ability to view multiple routes and swap calls for optimization.Address Book Grouping: isolating services by day on map for creating new routes.

Automatic System Route optimization: function could be improved for high density areas -manual adjustments are necessary after optimization for multiple routes

Sheila
Intake Supervisor in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

The Route 4me Way!

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The staff is always responding immediately via chat which is excellent for my direct reports. [sensitive content hidden], is an amazing and knowledgeable account manager who is always available and helps me with everything!! I truly appreciate him.

Being able to create routes quickly for drivers . This system has cut our mappings of routes in half, giving my staff more time to focus on other tasks.

At times Receiving different answers from the route4me staff

Shawn
Roofing contractor in VS
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tollways should be an individual option

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

andy
route manager in VS
Textiel, 11-50 werknemers

Happy customer who will continue to use this software.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I began using the software as an individual. The ease of use was so important to me that I convinced the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of our company to purchase the software for all drivers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge help in making the changes we need to our account with fast and informative service.

The route optimization and recurring routes is most important for our company. It generates a fresh route however you schedule it to occur. The route optimization lets my drivers know the best way to complete their routes and helps our company be more efficient on a daily basis.

There is nothing that comes to mind under this catagory.

Vaughn
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

I Have Used This App almost EVERY DAY for 3 years

4,0 9 maanden geleden

I love that it will allow me to attach pictures and notes for every address.

The optimization is off always. I have stopped using it for that.

Rosine
Volunteer Coordinator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Great time-saver that's easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The route optimization feature has saved my organization so much time when it comes to planning routes for our home-bound deliveries. It has allowed us to organize our deliveries in a way that is easier and more manageable for our volunteer drivers.

Occasionally when using Route4Me, I will need to input the excel file twice because the app will miss a route due to an input. For example if I put 10 routes with a max of 10 deliveries on a route, it will give 10 routes with 9 deliveries on each route and another route for "Unrouted Destinations"

Mahmut
Traffic Leader in Zweden
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Route 4 Me System and Usage

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are creating thousands of routes daily and Route4Me helping us to faciliate our work.

We have used different features in past year such as "Maximum Number of Routes/Vehicles, Maximum Route Duration DD:HH:MM etc. " but the lataest "Maximum Stopp per Route" function did help us alot to find spesific adresses that are on the same route.

Not cons but would be great to mark those route and change a date for multiple routes in once instead of changing one by one.

Clayton
Owner in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Impressive support

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Outstanding. This app saves us an unbelievable amount of time and make sure operation very efficient.

Any time of day if you have a question or need some help they are there quickly. And I do mean any time of the day. Very impressive support!

Pretty much nothing. I love this app! It makes planning our routes very simple and easy.

Sam
Driver in VS
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Daily Trips

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Software works great. I easily enter my address.

I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

Molly
Customer success manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

I can not find a reason to NOT use Route4Me!!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am hooked. I almost wish I could use it more often, but that would really make much work for me. I think it is quite wonderful! If it could drive for me, while doing everything else it does for me, maybe that would be an improvement, but I believe that is an option that I lack the ability to use. So perfect, just wonderful!!

Well I would say how much time it saves me, but I must say the most valuable part of this software is the Customer Service Reps that stand ready to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been able to almost predict when I was struggling and needed some mild assistance. Their professionalism could not be improved upon. Top notch gentlemen!!

Sometimes the mapping angle is a tad off. Also I wish there was a way I could circle a specific area and make a sub route from a larger route, but there is ways around that, and I have picked up so many other time saving tricks that I have afternoons off during the busiest week of my job!

Harpreet
Dispatch Manager in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software for Route work!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been very good. Customer service is very responsive we like that part the most

Driver tracking and route optimization is best part of this software.

It can be slow to load sometimes other than that everything is great.

Rebecca
Owner in VS
, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

This product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!

It does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.

Kyle
Business Analyst in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.