Iris Works reviews

Over Iris Works

Studiobeheer dat je tijd bespaart, je bedrijf organiseert en je klanten tevreden houdt.

Meer informatie over Iris Works

Beoordelingen van Iris Works

Waar voor je geld

Iris Works heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 232 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Iris Works eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (232)

Owner/Photographer in VS

I love using Iris. I shopped around at Imaging USA and tried a few different ones out, but Iris won.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Way more streamlined studio management! Invoicing capability, scheduling, client forms, contracts, etc. Too many to remember.

It's ease of use. It is incredibly user friendly. I love that I can have client leads automatically entered into my client data base. It saves so much time. I love that they are always updating it and trying to improve it and make it even more amazing than it already is. Their customer support is also very good.

I wish that I could do partial payment options on invoices; that way I don't have to do a new invoice for payment plans, and could just send out a reminder email or something. I also wish they would have an app; I don't know why, but I feel like apps are easier to work with than websites on my phone or tablet, even though it is a responsive website.

Creative Visionary and Owner in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A must have for ANY photographer!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bottom line, Iris Works saves me time! Once you get everything set up it makes servicing clients a breeze. That's important because I can focus more on creating and less on processes.

Iris Works takes the hassle out of many of the day to day operations for my business. I like being able to quickly enter clients, send them important information about setting up their shoot and how easy it is for clients to pick a date and book their shoot. Additionally - and most importantly - Iris Works EXCELS at providing stellar customer support and they are keen on listening to feedback and implementing improvements to their offering. Seriously, you simply can't go wrong by choosing Iris Works Software!

If I had to be picky, I'd say that their lead page could use a refresh and be more customizable. Also, applying more customization to forms and invoices overall.

MEGHAN
Owner/Priciple Photographer in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

I am ready to leave and go to another service.

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organization of my client information. Automated emails.

The way my client information is organized and accessible. I like the automated emails. I like the client questionnaires.

*No automated invoicing as part of the workflow. This seems like a no-brainer. If I want a studio software to do all the work for me- invoicing is part of that work! *The way that inquiries are displayed(hate that I have to "make them a client" in order to unbold them from the clients portal. Inquiries get lost because they are not marked as "answered" in the client portal. *I hate that I have to create an entire workflow just to send client a contract. If I need to send them a different contract that the one in the normal workflow I have to build an entirely new workflow to send it to them. I hate that I can't send them a workflow with a slightly changed contract. For example- I have a wide variety of mini-session pricing depending on the time of year and type of mini-session. The pricing is really the only thing that changes on the contract. Yet, I have to build an entirely new workflow every time I set up a different mini-session pricing. Why can't I just be allowed to adjust the price in the contract when I go to send a workflow? *I wish there was an easier way to see what clients have actually completed their workflow without having to individually go in to each client's page and click around. I often have mini-sessions with 14 families in one day. I can see them all on my calendar in the portal but there is no easy way to see all of them in list form and see what contracts and questionnaires have or have not been filled out for the day. SO MUCH MORE!

Reactie Iris Works

5 jaar geleden

Hi Meghan - I'm sorry to hear your disappointment with our system and our capabilities. I'd like to address a few concerns. You are definitely able to modify a contract, and do not need to create a new workflow in order to send a contract. You can manually send a contract, modifying it before sending. I completely understand your concern and frustration with no automated invoicing. We are in the process of adding this capability. And lastly, the frustration you have with not being able to see all completed/not-completed questionnaires and contracts is a shared frustration. Our team is already mapping out a solution to this. I hope you'll give us a chance to address some of your concerns!

Stephanie
Stephanie
Photographer/Owner in Canada

I use Iris works for every session I book it makes my life so much easier!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: less thinking more time for family and getting work done such as photographing and editing.

I like that I can keep information about my clients and that I can set it up so that it automatically reminds my clients of their sessions so that i don't have to and I have had less people not show up for their sessions. It makes it easy to keep track of things I need to get done for each session.

the only thing that I don't like is that there isnt an app or anything for it its all on a website I would love it that much more if It was directly on my desktop and phone and easier to access.

Ebony
Ebony
Partner in VS

A GAME CHANGER!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This software is efficient and very well thought out. It is perfect for almost anyone in our opinion, specifically the everyday visual artist/photographer. We have used Iris-Works for over a year and wouldn't trade it for any other. Not to mention, the customer service is AMAZING.

No negatives. They're always updating and upgrading. Every time we write and give feedback they are so quick and efficient about rolling it out. Love it!

Kimberly
Kimberly
Owner/ Photographer in VS

Everything with the use of Iris has been smooth with easy set up.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the automated email feature. Also, the to do list keeps my tasks in order. The customer service/staff is personable and friendly!

I would like to be able to send email campaigns to clients and track the opens/delivery/link clicks.

Amber
Amber
Photographer in VS

It has been a life saver.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It made my life much easier in getting clients started with each session.

It's very user friendly. It didn't take long for me to figure out how to set everything up and get started.

I really wish I could do invoicing a little differently. I have to create two invoices for everyone since I do a retainer and then the rest due a couple of days prior to session.

Jenny
Jenny
Owner in VS

Iris has automated a ton of my typical workflow and helped me stay organized.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organization and saving time through by automating my workflow.

I like how I can easily keep track of a workflow and communication for each of my clients. It's easy to use and saves me a bunch of time.

I really don't have too many complaints. I feel like it's a bit expensive, but not so much that it's not worth the time it saves me.

Kristin
Kristin
Owner & Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great management platform for photographers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Email and client management with iris has changed the way I monitor my business - it’s great

I’m a small business and it’s an easy way to keep track of client records.

Certain features I’d really like aren’t available yet but the team works hard and constantly adds new features so I’m hopeful.

Hasan
Hasan
Graphic Designer in Bangladesh
Grafisch ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Managing studio made way easier.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was happy using Iris Works. It made studio management really easy.

User friendly UI. Time saving really. Automated client leads saves up a lot of time. Constantly being updated and improved.

If there was an option to include a reminder email to invoices I think that would've been great. Website is not that great compared to the app.

Melissa
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Exceptional customer service. There are a few things I would improve on.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Client notes and email automation. I think it would be extremely beneficial if they had one on one with someone that shoots what you shoot when you do set it up because it can be confusing. The videos do help, but they aren't specific for certain photographers. I only accept 4-8 newborn sessions a month and when I go to book a client I have to put their due date in as a tentative holding spot and then move it around when we book the session.

I love that it offers automated emails and the client notes are very handy! The customer service is exceptional and I can't say enough about that.

However, I wish there was a way to make a custom invoice for gift cards or other things that aren't on the "menu". I wish there was a way you could send reminders every 24-48 hours if they don't pay/read the emails/fill out the questionnaires. I also have had issues with it hiding in my client's spam folders so I always have to mention that it's coming from my client portal and then they ask me what the email it will be coming from and it can be a bit of a hassle. I wish there was a way to set up a payment plan or allow a partial payment as well.

Mary Beth

Iris Works Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience and there customer service is excellent.

I loved how the company transferred my clients data into their system for me. They have an easy to use platform and it allows you choose what type of sessions you offer in a customized look. It has good customizable email templates and makes them look very professional, which saves time.

That the contact page does not allow you to require a phone number. It also is not trackable by google ads or google analytics. I also wish they had an app for you phone as well.

Michelle
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Helped Scale Our Business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've renewed our subscription and will continue to use Iris Works.

Iris Works allowed us to bring up our level of professionalism while simultaneously simplifying everything.

One time, Iris-Works had a glitch and would not load. I tried to contact them to see how long it would take to get the program up and running, but I had trouble reaching anyone by phone/email. It was pretty time sensitive because the program contained all of our couple's contracts and contact information. It was a good reminder to diligently back everything up.

Niki
Studio Manager in VS

Great start....

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It's easy to use- makes sense in my brain. Other softwares were just too difficult to figure out how to use.

I'd like to be able to send an email through Iris without having to "generate" one. I like to keep track of all correspondence with our clients through the software. My biggest complaint is NEEDING AN APP! PLEASE!!!!! Yes, I can log in from a browser on my phone, but its such a pain! A way for our clients to schedule themselves online would be awesome as well as a way for them to pay for their appointment without us having to send an invoice. For example, Ms. Smith would like to book herself Monday at 4:00 pm for a headshot session. Deposit the amount. Payment has to be made then before she can complete her booking. Because of these major items, I'm looking at other studio software that would allow us to do all these things.

Awesome Management Program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This program helps me with time management and organization. I can do pretty much everything I need to do through Iris Works, which is awesome. My life is pretty hectic and keeping myself organized and streamlined is worth its weight in gold.

I love how synched everything is. There are a couple of features I would add, but they take user requests into consideration and are constantly working to improve and incorporate our requests into it. The customer service is both quick and helpful.

My only complaint at the moment is that you can't do a payment plan setup with invoices, but I think that is something they said they are working on.

Shannon
Owner/Lead Photographer in VS

My experience has been amazing! Iris is easy to use and easily customizable for my business.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the ease of creating email templates and attaching documents. Creating products and pricing is great! The customer support is fantastic.

I would like to assign a category to my clients (ie Senior, Family, Wedding) so that I can more easily send group emails. Maybe there is a way to do this and I just haven't figured it out. I'm intrigued by the addition or incorporation of a scheduling app into the program.

Cynthia
Owener/Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I can't say enough about this software! It's been a lifesaver!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I truly needed this software, and now I feel streamlined and ready to concentrate on editing...

I was a full -time legal secretary / photographer working 80 plus hours a week and there was no way to keep up until I discovered IRIS Works. I thought I was going to have to hire someone to work my back office and now it run's itself.

techincal support needs call in number. Hands-on terminal support needed

Lee
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

So much value for the money!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Everything is super user friendly. Setting up all of your forms, emails, contracts, etc is so simple and easy to do. You can save it and hop back to it later if you need to. It literally only took me one evening to get everything up and going. I had to email customer service for something and they almost immediately replied and was super helpful. The new booking feature is a God send!! Seriously love this new feature!

My only real suggestion for improvement would be able to see all of my projects in one place. I feel a little blind sided on having access to what I have scheduled other than having to search through my calendar. This would really be the icing on the cake for me!

bailey
owner in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I can't imagine running my business without it now.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The amount of time it's saved me with email inquiries and the way I am able to tie it all in with my branding

the inability to rearrange the to do list. The fact that it doesn't merge contacts automaticly when its a repeat inquiry or an already existing client. The inability to delete more than one client at a time or move them from inquiry to client at one time

Kellyn
Lifestyle Photographer in VS

Game changing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: creates a seamless workflow that looks professional when sent to my clients!

Iris Works has saved my time and my sanity! Before Iris Works I was managing multiple software accounts for my business. I was spending so much time on the computer sending emails and less time doing the job that I love! Now, all the programs I used to manage separately are in one place! My favorite feature of Iris Works is their automation of workflow. I can now send my emails to my clients automatically. Taking this time sensitive piece out of my workflow has been a game changer for my business!

Create the ability to directly send a questionnaire to a client without having to add it to an email template.

Eli
Photographer Owner in VS

Responsive and helpful designers.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Iris is s `one stop shop and has easy integration features with calendars, quickbooks (although a separate fee) Updates to invoice export Workflows and automation

Invoice organization - would be helpful to view by month or quarter. Ability to easily use same invoice for multiple payment (i.e. deposit and a package paid in installments)

Paige

Love the organization

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love how clean, simple, and organized this software is! It's very easy to use. My contracts and invoices sent to clients look nice and professional.

At first, it was hard to navigate the studio side of things, but like all things practice makes perfect. I would love to be able to customize the "to do" side of things too. There are things on that list I'll never check off. I also wish they would run some specials here and there. Otherwise it's great!

Ashley

Overall Worth It

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been really helpful as I've tried to get more organized with my business.

Great community and support. They always get back to me within a couple of hours and they always give you an actual answer.

Not enough features. Lack of communication about features and when they are supposed to be released.

Shaina
Owner/ Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Has everything I want, and things I didn't even know I wanted.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ease of booking for all of my clients, and ability to send one e-mail that includes everything I need. Any time (not many) that I have had issues with Iris Works, the customer service has been phenomenal.

- Email templates - Digital Contracts - Invoice System - Client Info - New Leads directly from my website

- Inability to see a full list of things just done - Inability to add photo upload option with Questionnaire

Liliana
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I could not picture my business without Iris! I love that its so easy to navigate!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was easy to use and very helpful

I love that I can easily automate messages and emails for my sessions and automate so much of my workflow. It makes my daily tasks so much easier to handle plus I love that it tracks tasks and my calendar!

I wish it was linked to Quickbooks so that I can take deposits there I still have to send invoices though quickbooks and I just wish it would be linked to my account.